Kimetsu no yaiba: Ancient Evil

By SleepyComets

Two young foster brothers set off on a mission oversea's to Greece in order to assist the Hashira and demon s... More

Trip to Greece part one: Siren's Song
Trip to Greece part two: Sea and sky demons
The road to HQ
Meeting the hashira!
The training
The meteor
Thessaloniki Plague
The past of a scientist
Fated Battle, Hashira vs Upper moon!
Don't Give in, Fulfill Your Promise
Goodbye, old friends.
A fresh breeze for a new mission.
Hashira meeting.
The divisions.
Torn page.
The author's secret.
A Double Sided Coin
Under the city.
Bombardment Day
Ash fall.
Two brothers
Echo of the past.
Cage match of poison and death.
Falcon of venom and blood.
Tears of the sinners.

The executives.

5 2 0
By SleepyComets

Date: April 16th

Mission report: Anastreptos raid.

Ayame's location.

Ayame: The wisteria in the air sucks for you doesn't it? It's okay to cry, I'll understand.

Vomva: LISTEN HERE YOU STUPID BITCH! JUST DIE ALREADY.

A blue ball charges up on both of her hands.

Vomva: Bomb barrage!

Vomva launches a series of bombs towards Ayame.

Ayame: Water breathing: Third form, flowing dance!

A special effect of rushing water runs along Ayame's blade. Ayame swiftly dances around, slicing the bombs and weakening them as she rushes towards Vomva.

Vomva: Cluster bomb!

Vomva throws a bomb at Ayame. The bomb splits into multiple smaller bombs.

Ayame: Water breathing: Fourth form, Striking tide!

Ayame unleashes consecutive slashes that all weave and flow together, slicing each bomb.

Ayame: She's a long range fighter which puts me at a disadvantage already. I can't spend too long down here since we have to also help with evacuation. I know Akumo has a group doing that right now but still, we need to help as soon as possible.

Vomva: Tired already bitch?!

Ayame: No... I was just thinking about how dealing with you is a huge waste of time! It's time I get this over with.

Ayame reaches into her bag and pulls out an Ofuda, she places it on her sword.

Vomva: The hell is that?! It's giving off the presence of a demon?! How the hell?!

Ayame's sword begins to glow and radiate a purple energy.

Kaiyo's location.

Ichos: This is the second time... I've been burnt by this wisteria ash shit!

Kaiyo: Get used to it. You'll be burning a lot once I send you to hell.

Ichos: So you're the one who attacked my warehouses... Sound swipe!

Ichos swipes the air, launching a sound wave at Kaiyo.

Kaiyo: Rain breathing: First form, sprinkling droplets!

Kaiyo rushes forward, flipping over the wave and even ending up behind Ichos. He stabs Ichos multiple times as Ichos turns. Each time he stabs a special effect of rain droplets appears.

Ichos in a fit of rage from being stabbed swipes at kaiyo with his claws as blood runs down his back slowly disappearing due to his regeneration.

Kaiyo dashes backwards dodging the attack but quickly reacts by going into a full sprint towards ichos.

He slides himself on the ground underneath or Ichos.

Kaiyo: (Thoughts) This is an executive. A fight with one will drag on and Kazan needs me as soon as possible. It's best to just finish this fight as quickly as possible...

Kaiyo stands up quickly regaining his balance and inhales deeply as he twists his body around and starts rotating violently, creating a powerful gust of wind around his blade.

Ichos: That looks troublesome. Sound glaive!

Ichos launches a powerful blade of sound over at Kaiyo.

Kaiyo: Rain breathing: Fifth form, Cascading slash!

Kaiyo slashes his sword vertically, unleashing the powerful gust of sharp winds. The wind clashes with the sound glaive. The cascading slash ultimately wins the clash, slicing Ichos.

Kaiyo: It worked!

Ichos: Sound blade!

Ichos charges forward with a blade coated in sound waves. Right before he hits Kaiyo a giant X slash appears on Ichos' chest with a blue lightning special effect.

Taru: Rift breathing: Third form, crossing rifts!

Ichos: Damn you!

Antantaru "Taru" Member of the elite division.

Taru: Go on. I'll handle him.

Kaiyo: Thank you!

Kaiyo runs off.

Taru: Where were we?

Mitsuki's location

Muki: No more running kid.

Mitsuki: I don't think I'd need to run away from someone like you.

Muki opens up his cloak revealing dozens of crows he's created. They all charge straight for Mitsuki.

Mitsuki: Mist breathing: Fifth form, Sea of clouds and haze!

Mitsuki charges forward at blinding speeds, he slashes each crow charging for him. Instantly turning them into dust.

Mitsuki: You have to have something better than crows. Can't handle a little wisteria?

Muki: You bastard! Blood demon art: Inorganic birth!

Muki drops down and slams his hands on the ground. Large serpents charge at Mitsuki, all hissing at him.

Mitsuki: Mist breathing: Sixth form, Lunar disappearing mist!

Mitsuki leaps into the air, somersaulting while slashing all around him, slicing the serpents into pieces.

Mitsuki: Got tired of flying? Is the wisteria really that annoying?

Muki: Don't underestimate m-

Mitsuki: Mist breathing: Fourth form, shifting flow slash!

Mitsuki takes a low stance and dashes forward with insane speed, cutting one of Muki's wings.

Muki: Crow shield!

Mitsuki: Mist breathing: Second form, eight-layered mist!

Mitsuki quickly does eight overlapping slashes and Muki shields himself with crows and runs.

Mitsuki: What happened to "No more running"? Don't be a hypocrite now.

Muki: Inorganic birth!

Muki creates dozens of crows and sends them out into the massive underground city.

Muki: Take all non executive demons to the surface now! We got a better chance up there!

Muki creates one more giant crow and hops on its back.

Mitsuki: Hey now... Don't start running.

Mitsuki deeply inhales and grips his blade as Muki starts flying.

Mitsuki: Mist brea-

Takayuki: Samurai art! Wind breathing: First form, dust whirlwind cutter!

Gracefully Takayuki charges in cutting around him in a vortex with samurai stances. He chops the giant crow to pieces and slashes Muki's chest.

Takayuki: I got this, go meet up with Kazan alright?

Mitsuki: Alright then.

Mitsuki looks back and waves bye to Muki as he runs off.

Muki: DAMN YOU!!!

Renji's location.

Fasma: You care to take part in a fun little game of mine?!

Renji: Nope! Don't really care for it!

Fasma launches a metal fabric forward.

Renji: Quake breathing: Second form, countering fury!

Renji runs forward and swings his arm at the metal fabric. His nichirin gauntlet hits the fabric away from him as he does a spinning fury of slashes.

Fasma: Too slow! Can't get my head just quite yet.

Fasma throws another metal fabric but Renji blocks with his gauntlet once more.

Fasma: That thing on your arm... How pesky!

Renji: Quake breathing: Third form, earthquake!

Renji slams his sword into the ground, breaking the footing for Fasma.

Fasma: That's troublesome! Or it would be if I couldn't turn my own body into fabric!

Fasma floats up as his body blows in the wind like a fabric.

Renji: Your head isn't like fabric, so cutting you up will be no problem.

Fasma: Ah! You're right! How smart of you.

Fasma floats down on solid ground, reverting back to how he was.

Renji: I'll just break all your footing, you won't be able to safely land anywhere!

Renji slams his sword back into the ground and Fasma touches the ground.

Fasma: Fabric transfiguration!

Renji: Earthquake!

The ground around them becomes like fabric, the footing is unstable causing Renji to fall over.

Fasma: It's your footing that'll be destroyed! Dismantling fabric!

Fasma sends four metal fabrics to Renji. Renji blocks with his gauntlet but the fabrics wrap around the gauntlet and rotate violently, breaking most of the gauntlet and tearing his left arm up.

Renji: Shit! I can't get a stable footing!

Fasma: Here's the fun part of our game!

Fasma pulls out a purple metal cloth.

Fasma: Poisoned blades!

Out of instinct, Renji tries to swing it away with his gauntlet, causing the poisoned fabric to pierce his arm and twist around it, poisoning him.

Fasma: That poison is real deadly! Better do something about it!

Renji barely stands on the odd ground.

Renji: I have three options man... I either win this fight and get someone to try and cure this... I try to burn the poison out of me... Or...

Renji looks at his arm.

Renji: Shit...

Renji reaches into his back pocket and throws a wisteria smoke bomb at Fasma.

Fasma: More wisteria?!

As the land division captain. Renji, just like any other land division member, is required to bring wisteria smoke bombs on any expeditions.

Fasma flies up away from the wisteria, looking down at Renji.

Fasma: What will you do! HAHAHA

Renji removes his belt and tightens it around his left arm.

Fasma: Woah woah woah... WAIT DONT!

Renji cuts everything below his left elbow off. Removing the poison.

Fasma: YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT BASTARD!

Renji stands there, looking at his now cut arm. He passes out right away.

Fasma: Shock get to ya?! I'll go help a teammate out then, bye bye!

Fasma flies away as Renji smiles.

Ayame's location

Vomva: What the hell is that?!

Ayame's sword glows purple.

Ayame: I killed an annoying demon like you and he had four of these. I'll treat you to the pleasure of seeing one of them.

Something begins to manifest from Ayame's blade.

Ayame: White tiger of the west!

The purple energy from her sword morphs into a tiger made of white flames.

Vomva: The fuck?!

Ayame: GO!

The tiger charges forward and claws Vomva's stomach open.

Vomva: Your annoying ass pet ain't enough for me!

Vomva throws a barrage of bombs at the tiger as it keeps running around, leaving white flames on the ground. The tiger dodges each bomb and scratches her once more.

Vomva: DAMN YOU!

Vomva throws a massive bomb at Ayame. Ayame slices the bomb as the tiger consumes it. Vomva staggers back onto a white flame which explodes.

Ayame: The flames are like landmines! Don't worry I'll wrap this up.

Ayame jumps away and points her sword at Vomva as the tiger bites her shoulder and restraints her.

Vomva: GET OFF OF ME!

Ayame: White beam!

A massive pillar of white flames engulfs Vomva and the tiger, the pillar goes so high up it reaches the ceiling of the cave.

Vomva stands there with her body completely burnt and ruined.

Vomva: Fu... Fuc... Ou...

Ayame walks forward and slices her head off.

Ayame: Just die already you vile creature.

Vomva's body begins to fade away as Ayame walks away.

Taru's location.

Ichos: Sound tunnels!

Ichos creates sound tunnel-like attacks and sends them straight for Taru.

Taru: Rift breathing: Fifth form, calamity rift!

Taru jumps up and pulls his katana and wakizashi out. The blades become coated in a light blue lightning special effect. Taru violently spins around, creating a powerful shockwave that pushes the tunnels back.

Ichos: You're good.

Taru: Thanks. Your abilities are quite unique.

Ichos: Sound claw!

Ichos creates a claw attack made with soundwaves that head straight for Taru. Taru jumps up and dodges the attack.

Ichos: Sound glaive!

A sharp attack of a soundwave slices Taru's chest.

Taru: Shit!

Ichos: Sound blade! Ichos coats his blade in a soundwave and charges straight for Taru.

Taru: Rift breathing: Second form, rift in space!

Taru and Ichos clash blades for a brief moment as Taru kicks Ichos in his chest creating some separation between the two.Taru then lunges straight back at Ichos managing to catch Ichos off guard. With great speed Taru leaves behind afterimages of himself confusing Ichos on where Taru has and hasn't been yet.

But it's already too late, within that short burst of movements Taru has cut Ichos multiple times in a high speed fury of slashes.

Ichos jumps back after being pressured by attacks.

Taru: Rift breathing: First form, rift in time!

Taru quickly dashes forward and slices Ichos' head off.

Taru: Farewell Ichos. This match was truly a great one.

Ichos: Yeah... It was...

Ichos begins to fade away to dust.

Takayuki's location

Muki: Inorganic birth! Raging serpents!

Multiple serpents appear and charge for Takayuki.

Takayuki: Samurai art! Wind breathing: Third form, Clean storm wind tree!

Takayuki takes a samurai stance, he then unleashes a whirlwind of slashes all around his body, slicing up each serpent.

Muki: D-damn you!

Takayuki: Samurai art! Wind breathing: Seventh form, gale, sudden gusts!

Takayuki gracefully leaps into the air while swinging his blade, generating a powerful wind which beheads Muki.

The difference between normal wind breathing and the Samurai art wind breathing is that the samurai art wind breathing revolves around the principles of a samurai, from stances, forms, to mannerism. Down to the finest detail.

Muki's headless body slams his hands on the ground.

Muki: INORGANIC BIRTH! KING SERPENT!

A massive serpent flies out of the ground and rushes out of the cave to the city, creating a massive hole at the top of the cave. The entire cave starts to shake violently as the king serpent rushes around the city above before fading away from Muki's death.

Takayuki: That caused some trouble up there for sure. I need to get back to Stern.

Renji's location.

Fasma: Hmmmm. It seems all the non-executives fled to the city itself. I guess I'll go up there.

Fasma begins to float up.

Renji: HEY ASSHOLE!

Renji shouts at Fasma as he stands on the roof of a building in the underground.

Fasma: Hm? You're awake!

Renji: I've been awake.

Fasma: Let me put you out of your misery! Iron fabric!

Renji pulls a knife out and stabs it through the fabric, keeping it in place.

Fasma: That's cheating asshole!

Renji instantly appears above Fasma, biting down his blade. Renji throws a wisteria smoke bomb on the ground, preventing Fasma from landing safely.

Fasma: What purpose do you serve so high up!

Renji grabs his blade with his one hand and begins plunging down.

Renji: Quake breathing: Sixth form, Quake of a millennium!

Renji drops fast at insanely quick speeds, his blade hits Fasma's neck as he charges straight into the ground, instantly separating Fasma's head from his body. The wisteria smoke blows away as the entire ground around them cracks and shatters, even the nearby buildings crack up. Renji looks at his missing arm.

Renji: Shit...

Renji begins to walk to Stern's ship, just as the elite division members are doing.

Kaiyo's perspective.

Kaiyo: Just like Kazan told me, we need to get to the surface. I'll take the sewer exit.

Mitsuki: Kaiyo! There you are!

The two bump fists as they head for the exit.

Stern: Everyone! We're heading to the top side!

Stern shouts across the city. Mitsuki and Kaiyo enter the sewers.

Mitsuki: Just what happened up here...

The sewer is collapsed as rubble and debris lead them to the surface.

Kaiyo: This is... terrible.

Mitsuki: Seeing this is... hard...

Mitsuki and Kaiyo look out at the city. Multiple buildings are collapsed as demons and demon slayers run about. The port has a boat from the sea division there as Stern's boat is about to dock as well. In the distance the mansion is on fire.

A nearby port, mainland Greece.

Fisherman: Ma'am... Do you need something?

???: I had a ride, but if you don't mind. Can you take me to Anastreptos?

Only the back of this girl can be seen as she's sitting on a crate. She has long dark green hair in a double waterfall braid that flows into a pull through braid. She also is wearing a demon slayer uniform, she's also wearing leggings with her skirt. She has a naginata next to her, leaning against the crate.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 25 21
My life is pretty boring, I wake up go to college, come home and do nothing. But anime has given me a way to escape it all but one night after watchi...
3.5K 131 16
This story is a Muichiro x Reader! It follows the life of y/n on their demon slayer journey but they meet a certain mist Hashira which will change th...
485K 16.3K 142
The girl who love anime so much which is one of her favorite anime is Demons slayer After the accident happens she didn't expect her new life that s...
373 1 9
Kaito has a goal in life after losing his eyesight to a demon who later became his friend. That mission is to save the more rational demons and help...