WWE One Shots

By asiamarie1422

This book will be filled with a bunch of one shots that either I create, you guys request, or inspired by oth... More

1. Jey Uso- Teacher
Requests!!!
2. Cody Rhodes- Memories
3. Dominik Mysterio- Don't talk to her like that
5. Seth Rollins- Don't leave me now
6. Solo Sikoa- Your safe now
7. Finn Balor- Dirty little secret
8. When you ask for his hoodie
9. Jimmy Uso- Missed me
10. Solo Sikoa- Sick
11. Seth Rollins- Be my Valentine
12. The Bloodline Family Scenarios Part 1
13. The Bloodline family scenarios part 2
14. Montez Ford- I can help
15. Jey Uso- Your my Katniss Everdeen
16. Damian Priest: I'm so proud of you!
17. Santos Escobar- Surprise!?
18. Pat McAfee- You are in so much trouble
19. Cody Rhodes- I'm your father
20. Cody Rhodes- Caught
21. Kids With Bloodline
22. Solo Sikoa- No one is better than you
23. Jimmy Uso- Let's get 'em Uce
24. Cody Rhodes- Caught Part 2
25. Tama Tonga- Always With You
26.Jey Uso - You're a hothead
27. Seth Rollins- Closure
28. Dominik Mysterio- Do you still love me?
29. Johnny Gargano- You're the only one for me
30. Karrion Kross- I'm scared just hold me
31. Santos Escobar- First I Love you
32. Solo Sikoa- I could never
33. Roman Reigns- Petty Arguments
34. Tomasso Ciampa- Somebody's a little jealous
35. Ricochet- Bad Past but I don't care
36. Montez Ford- Its my fault
37. Jimmy Uso- Something More?
38. Tanga Loa- Revenge
39. Seth Rollins- Are you still an asshole
40. Finn Balor- Protector
41. LA Knight - Am I not enough
42.Tama Tonga - Everything I wanted is with you
43. Montez Ford- Meeting the parents
44. Johnny Gargano- Advantage?
45. Karrion Kross- Reunion
46. Roman Reigns- Promo: Acknowledge Me
47. Tomasso Ciampa- Boundaries are meant to be broken
48. Ricochet- Do you trust me?
49. Tanga Loa- Never touch her again
50. Santos Escobar- Lie, Cheat and Steal
51. Dominik Mysterio- Loving you is like a losing game
52. Jimmy Uso- Mistakes
53. Jey Uso- Just hold me
54. Finn Bàlor- The end of the world
55. L A Knight- Unprecedented
56. Montez Ford- Unforeseen Consequences
57. Tama Tonga- Saved
58. Johnny Gargano- Showing the world
59. Karrion Kross - I Hate you
60. Roman Reigns- Babysitter
61. Tomasso Ciampa - I'm just trying to protect you
Authors note

4. LA Knight- Friends?

716 13 0
By asiamarie1422

Through the years of knowing Shaun Ricker (LA Knight) you have started to develop huge feelings for the man, but being you were to scared you never asked him. It wasn't just the fact that you were scared to confess your love for him, it was the fact that you were scared of losing your amazing friendship with the man.

Today you were doing makeup and hair for WWE superstars and one of them just so happened to be Shaun. Since today was the Royal Rumble, it was a lot more busier and you had a lot of stress on you. "Y/n your gonna be gray before you turn 35," he said which made you laugh. "Why I'd look better with Grey hair," you replied with him giving you a playful almost flirty glare. "You look hot with anything," he commented as your face turned bright red.

You kept working away as Shaun kept trying to flirt with you every second he had. "Y/n when I win the Undisputed WWE championship tonight Imma kiss you," he whispered in your ear before he walked away. Immediately you began to get side tracked and the only thing you could think about was Shaun's last words before he walked off.

Was everything he said true? Was he actually going to kiss me? Those questions clouded your mind as you continued to do multiple superstars hair and makeup. "Y/n whose winning tonight," Alan (Aj Styles) asked you hoping you would say he would. "Sorry Alan I don't think your winning. Shaun really deserves this more than you and Randall both do," you replied as he faked hurt.

Soon it was time for the fatal four-way match between Alan, Randall, Shaun and Joe (Roman Reigns) as you were sitting with a few of yours friends watching it on one of the T.V. For you were both excited and nervous mainly because this would be a big stepping stone for Shaun but nervous if he was actually just joking around with what he said earlier.

After 35 minutes of a grueling match you heard the bell ring as Shaun rose the title. "Here is your winner and the new Undisputed WWE Champion LAKnight," Samantha announced while you were backstage jumping with joy. Once he got backstage you enveloped him into a hug. As the two of you pulled apart, he placed his lips onto yours. When he pulled away for air you were surprised and stunned for what had just happened. "See you at the hotel gorgeous," he asked before pecking your lips one more time.

"Shaun wait up," you called after him as he immediately stopped in his tracks. "Whatcha need Y/n," he asked while he turned around to face you. "What was the kiss for," you asked curiously but at the same time you didn't want an answer. "Y/n your an amazing friend to me even when I wasn't to you. You've showed me the light and you are the reason I've never loved anyone like the way I love you," he replied as you felt your heart skip a beat. "You Love me," you asked hoping that this was not a dream. "Yes Y/n I love you," he answered again before pulling you in for another passionate kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 11.8K 71
Stephanie has been in the business for five years and is considered a female version of John Cena. After being cheated out of a title shot opportunit...
471K 8.3K 104
Lila was a Diva. From her first time watching WWE to the first time she stepped into a ring she knew that was where she belonged. Until her trust was...
737K 12.3K 200
Please note this book is now completed, any requests can be made in WWE One Shots 2 Check out my WWE One Shots requests book, feel free to inbox me a...
2.1K 23 1
❝Don't let my looks fool you. I may look like a lady, but I can fight. I don't pull hair, I break bones❞ Shavannah Gunn is one tough woman who doesn'...