24. Cody Rhodes- Caught Part 2

"Are you serious Y/n dating Cody! What were you thinking? He's a lot older than you," Pat scolded. You sat there staring blankly into nothing. You tried to allow yourself to stay away from Cody but nothing was stronger than the love you had for him. On the other hand Cody sat beside you while secretly holding your hand to help keep you calm since he knew you had trouble regulating emotions.

"You are to stay away from him. No more hanging out with people here, no more phone and no more working in this company. I'll make sure of that," Pat finished with his punishment.

Tears started to well while at the same time you tried to keep your cool for the sake of people being around. "Pat you can't keep your daughter from loving who she wants to. I love her and you can't stop me or her from being together," Cody answered while holding your hand close to his heart.

"Cody I don't give a fuck about your love for her. She's just barely an adult she's not ready for this world," Pat snapped back finally making your temper (which you got from your momma) boil over.

"You really think you can control the rest of my fucking life. You can't anymore! Im not the same little girl I once was. Maybe if you did care about me you would be fine, but no you want to keep me locked up just like you did to mom. So if you want me to go I'll go but Cody comes with me for the rest of my life," you yell feeling a pressure of relief fall off your shoulders.

Before Pat could say anything to you, you pulled Cody in for a kiss before walking away hand in hand with each other. Other superstars stared for a moment but neither you or Cody cared. You two had the rest of your life together and that's the way you wanted it.

"I love you Cody Virgil Rhodes," you say holding him close in the pouring rain.

"And I love you Y/n McAfee no one will ever change that," he said kissing you passionately.