head over heels | shayne topp...

By lolsadiesink_

a classic best-friend-knows-best situation changes brooklyn harper's life forever. is anyone gonna read this... More

head over heels
ACT ONE
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
ACT TWO
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
epilogue
extra! mother's day special

chapter fifteen

1K 25 5
By lolsadiesink_

HEAD OVER HEELS
SHAYNE TOPP

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN"

°°°

brooklynharper made a new post!

liked by shaynetopp and 62,697 others
brooklynharper she'll see you tomorrow, thirty 🥂

load comments...

CHRISTMAS was over and gone just as quickly as it always was. the new year was fast approaching, meaning brooklyn's birthday was coming along with it.

it was the last day of 2023 and in about four hours, brooklyn's apartment would be filled with her friends. brooklyn sat on her couch and quickly wrote things down in her journal.

my twenties are being sent off with the coolest friends i could have ever asked for. i've never been so grateful for a group of people. if it wasn't for amanda i wouldn't even know them. and then i wouldn't know shayne.

shayne. where do i even begin, honestly. what is he to me these days. we decided to build a friendship before dating and i feel like we did a pretty good job. because now we kiss a lot. filming my smosh video was basically how many times could shayne and i get away with kissing before we got caught. it was five. ian told us to get out of the bathroom. he then laughed at us. good times.

i can't wait to see him tonight. i'm excited to see what 2024 brings for us. i personally wouldn't mind being able to call him my boyfriend. but we'll see what happens.

brooklyn closed her journal and checked her phone. it was about 4:30 and she knew that amanda and angela would be coming to her apartment soon with a cake and as much alcohol angela could carry with her one working arm.

"happyyyyy birrrtthhdayyy toooo yooouuu." amanda and angela dramatically sung as they walked in.

"it's not my birthday yet, but thank you." brooklyn laughed, getting up to grab the box with the cake from amanda. 

"we're celebrating you all day and night baby!" angela says, jumping around her, bottles of alcohol clinking in the bag.

"let's take that from you." amanda says as she grabs the bag.

"so what do we have to do first?" angela asked, looking at the pile of decorations and supplies on the floor.

"just grab something and start decorating." brooklyn said, grabbing a roll of streamers.

brooklyn's whole apartment was decorated in sparkly black and gold. music was blasting and her apartment began slowly filling with laughter and converstation. the party began at eight and it was little past 8:20 when shayne walked in.

"happy birthday brooke." he smiled at the girl standing by the door, white wine in hand.

"hi! thank you!" she said, giving him a big hug. he wrapped his arms around her tight and she could have melted right there. she grabbed the present out of his hands and put in in a small table in the living room.

"thanks so much for coming, buddy." she smiled at him. "do you want a drink or something?"

"i would love one." shayne said. brooklyn walked into the kitchen and shayne took his pick at the many drinks on the counter.

"brookie! you look so beautiful!" courtney said.

"thank you, babe!" brooklyn smiled.

"can i take your picture?" courtney asked.

"of course."

co_mill posted to their story!

co_mill

●○○

○●○

○○●

MIDNIGHT would soon be striking. the apartment was filled with voices singing along to the numerous abba songs that have played. pizza, chips, alcohol, soda, cake, and of course ice cream filled everybody's stomachs. everyone was dancing, singing, taking pictures, and just having a great time.

shayne was standing by the kitchen counter watching brooklyn laugh as she took a shot with chanse and arasha.

"hey shayne." amanda said as she leaned next to him.

"hey, what's up?" he asked.

"i'm just taking a break from dancing." she said. "what are you doing over here?" she asked right as her gaze drifted to see shayne's view.

"i'm just thinking." shayne answers. amanda nods knowingly.

"want to talk about it?" she asked.

"i think i'm gonna ask brooklyn to be my girlfriend."

amanda gasped. "are you serious!?"

"i just don't know when to do it." shayne said.

"do it during the countdown!" amanda suggested. "aww it will be so romantic." she says as she tugs on shayne's arm.

shayne laughs. "that gives me like three minutes."

"perfect! go dance to dancing queen with brooklyn!" amanda said, pushing shayne toward the birthday girl.

"hi shayne! come dance!" brooklyn excitedly grabbed his hands she jumped around to the song. shayne twirled brooklyn around and put one hand on her lower back. brooklyn danced and shayne smiled as her hair flipped around and her voice screamed the lyrics to dancing queen.

"everybody! there's fifteen seconds til' midnight!" angela yelled as she turned on the tv to the ball drop. brooklyn scurried to turn the music down and slipped back into shayne's hands.

"ten!" everybody began counting

"nine!"

"eight!"

"seven!"

"six!"

"five!"

"four!"

"will you be my girlfriend?" shayne asked as everybody said three. brooklyn's eyes widened.

"two!"

"well, duh!" brooklyn excitedly exclaimed.

"one!"

"happy birthday brooklyn!" everyone yelled instead of happy new year.

shayne pulled brooklyn closer and connected their lips. brooklyn kissed back, causing everyone around to cheer.

°°°

abi speaks!
oooooh they're boyfriend-girlfriend

act two time babyyyy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 871 22
Your new roommates Damien and Shayne get you a job at Smosh because they're the best roommates ever, duh. But one of them gets you more than just a j...
27.4K 254 12
Smosh One-Shots! *Requests open* Message or comment any Smosh ships or x reader's (romantic or platonic) you want to see and I'll do my best to write...
5.3K 287 14
The Realm, provider of all the good things to humans on Earth, has a huge problem: they miscalculated and failed to assign a soulmate to the constant...
8.6K 77 18
Shayne Topp x reader ; fan- fiction ( 16+ ) " Whenever she isn't where I am, I feel like something is missing. I just wanna be wherever she is. Do th...