Hell's Killer (Hazbin Hotel x...

By deuxdude

You were a prodigal assassin. The best of the best. The body count of criminals were indescribable. Even in o... More

Goodbye Cruel World
Hell-O
New Client, New Life and Same Shit
Chaos In Hell
Why Not?
The Dark Horror
New Abilities
Unholy Extermination
Mingling
Killer's Fury
Side-Story Short # 1
Questions & Interest
A Surprised Meeting
Hotel Became A Hit
Violent Broadcast & A New Member
Side-Story Short #2
Fight With The Archfiend
Enter Chapel
Helluva Day We're Having
An Exchange Program
A Meal For The Flock
Side-Story Short #3
A Very Special Short
Mad Rave
Thankskilling
Undead Rocker
Christmas Slaughter
Bloodbath Televised
One-Shot: Heated Magne ๐Ÿ‹
Business Left Unchecked
Side-Story Short #4
Abandoned Brawl
Sinful Encore
Shadow Players
One-Shot: Caught In A Fandel ๐Ÿ‹
Hell Zone
Unlikely Alliance
The End Of Black Reign
One-Shot: Beach Massagist ๐Ÿ‹
Sideโ€Story Short #5
Hot Date
Seeing Stars
Hell Trip #1
Hell Trip #2
Hell Trip #3
Hell Trip #4
Side-Short Story #6
Hell Trip #5
Hotel Gone! Assassination Of The Damnation?
Hell Trip #6
One Shot: Backstage Lesson ๐Ÿ‹
Exes & Oohs
Hell Trip #7 (Finale)
One-Shot: A Queen's Pleasure ๐Ÿ‹
Western Energy
Pride Day
Queen Bee
Self Worth & Artificial Mayhem
Exclusive Rumors
Side-Story Short #7
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Dad Beat Dad
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On
One-Shot: Succubi's Fun ๐Ÿ‹
Keystone Abilities
Undead Feelings

Welcome to Heaven!

3.1K 55 52
By deuxdude

(Y/N): "You're seriously packing?"

Charlie: "Yep. Ok, I have my warm weather. clothes, my cold weather clothes, I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in Heaven?"

Vaggie: "Charlie, you're only going to Heaven for a few hours."

Charlie: "Vaggie, we are only going to Heaven for a day, I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince Heaven to stop an extermination."

(Y/N): "Going with her, Vaggie?"

Vaggie: "Yeah, I wish I could go with her sweetie but I have that...thing."

Charlie: "What thing?"

Vaggie: "The thing with the.. uhm.. fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar."

Charie: "Vaggie, you're my partner just as Y/N is to us, I need you there with me."

Vaggie, sighed: "Fine."

Suddenly Angel Dust and Husk rushes in the hotel panting heavily.

Niffty: "You look messy! What happened to you guys?"

Angel Dust: "It's who happened to us, And the answer is Valentino! He sent his guys to hunt me down when we were simply out drinking. Fucking dickbag!"

Husk: "Bastards wouldn't let up."

Angel: "Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!"

Cherri, laughs: "What up hoes?"

Angel: Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see baby!"

Cherri: "Angie! Y/N! Ya sons of bitches! You been texting me depressing shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!"

(Y/N): "Long time no see, Cherri."

Cherri, gives the bomb to Charlie: "Here hold this."

Charlie: "Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

Vaggie, grabs and throws it: "Nope, gimme that."

Angel: "I love to see ya Cherri but I'm too tired, I need to pass out."

(Y/N): "I also got a meeting with the King Of Hell but before I go..." Summons a bird

Vaggie: "Isn't that the same bird you gave a gift to Charlie?"

(Y/N): "Yeah and he'll be watching out while I'm out. Catch ya'll later." Disappears

Cherri: "Fuck I want to spend some time with him..."

RidZak: "Guy's a busy body. What can you do?"

Cherri: "Yeah yeah...SO anyone want to party and fuck?"

Charlie: "Make sure they have the best time tonight! Anyway, the portal to heaven should be opening right about..."

Portal to Heaven opens

Charlie: "Now! Bye!!"

She and Vaggie enter the portal as Sir Pentious walks by, spots Cherri Bomb and spits out his drink in shock

Pentious: "Well! If it isn't my arch-nemesis! Have you come to meet your fate in battle, Cherri Bomb?"

Cherri: "Apparently, I'm going out with Angel and I gotta drag your sorry asses along."

Pentious: "Oh, oh, so you and I are going out for fun? I... I didn't think this would ever happen." Panicked "What do I do? What do I wear??"

Cherri: "Don't fucking touch me ya munted dickhead."

Heaven

Charlie: "Vaggie, look at this place! It's so clean! Isn't this amazing?"

Vaggie, sarcastically: "Yup, super cool. Heaven. Wow."

St. Peter: "Hiya! Welcome to Heaven! Can I get your name please?"

Charlie: "Oh! Uhm, uh, Charlie Morningstar!

St. Peter: Charlie Morningstar, hmm." Mumbling names from list "I'm not seeing you on my list here, that's so odd."

Charlie: "Uh, uhm, my dad got me this meeting so maybe try Lucifer Morningstar?"

St. Peter, nervously: "Oh fuck! Yeah, hoooo, hehe. Yikes, am I right? Are you sure you're in the right place? Because I think you might be a little lost."

Vaggie: "Oh, here we go."

Charlie: "No, uh... we're here for a meeting."

Sera: "Saint Peter, We can take it from here. Greetings, daughter of the Morningstar. I am Sera, the High Seraphim of Heaven. You are gifted to be here. This one here is our High-Ranking Archangel, Eddward."

Eddward, gentlemen bow: "Salutations, ladies. I have heard alot about you and your work, princess of Hell. I appreciately respect it."

Emily, squeals: "Hi! I'm Emily, the other seraphim, though you can call me Em! Or Emmy, or E, whatever you want, I go by whatever." Giggles "Welcome to Heaven!"

Charlie, Vaggie, Sera and Emily walk off and Adam and Lute notice them.

Adam: "Holy fucking shit balls, am I seeing who I think I'm seeing?"

Lute: "What is SHE doing here? How did she even get up here?"

Adam: "Who cares? I'm handling this shit right now."

Lute: "Wait! You want to start a fight on the promenade in front of everyone?"

Adam: "I don't see her slasher boy-toy do you? Better than waiting for the fucking excecution."

Lute: "SHHH, sir, what was the Seraphim's one rule?"

Adam, groans: "'No one but the exorcists can know about exterminations' I know fine." Slurps drink "And don't fucking shush me bitch."

Sera: "You should listen to your lieutenant, Adam."

Adam: "Fuck! Sera! You can't sneak up on a guy like that, jeez."

Lute: "Your highness, forgive me, but what are the Hell's filth doing here?"

Sera: "Well, you failed to control the demons unrest and now Lucifer's involved, setting up an audience for his misguided daughter. I never would've agreed to your yearly activities if I thought it would bring trouble to our doorstep. Keeping Heaven safe was my only reason for allowing it."

Adam: "What do you want from me? I'm just one guy. Have Sockhead do this."

Sera: "Eddward can be rebellious despite his duties and loyalties in Heaven. I want you to do whatever you need to do to keep this problem from getting any worse. Are we clear?"

Adam: "Yeah. Got it."

Meanwhile in Hell

(Y/N): "So...what's this meeting about?"

Lucifer: "You'll see. The Horsemen I invited are likely your type of people. The 'solo act' kind."

As Lucifer opens the🚪, a familiar bunch are seen. Chapel, Miltonius, Raptor, Dregar & Rip.

(Y/N): "Well ain't this is a happy reunion."

Chapel: "Figures you show your damn face, Y/N. I hoped to meet kill your ass sooner."

Dregar: "Get in line, skull fucker, I call dibs!"

(Y/N), takes a seat: "Oh joy."

Miltonius: "Enough. Why did you brought us here, Lucifer?"

Lucifer: "Simple, Miltonius, an allegiance. Surely you lot heard what will happen in 6 months?"

Raptor:

All looked at him.

Rip: "Extermination."

Lucifer: "Yes. And most likely Heaven will send everything at us. Take it from me."

Miltonius: "Obviously we'll deal with them personally."

Feeling the need to prove his word true, Lucifer revealed to us their weapons that he helped create in the past.

All of you were speechless.

Lucifer: "They'll unleash the ancient weapons that fought against the older Gods before any of you were ever born. Enough to eradicate half the cosmos. I suggest you all work together to stop them from reducing Hell to nothing. The only thing that can stop the Exterminators from coming will likely be if a negotiation that's happening right now, prevents this. I will likely alarm you all if all comes down to it. Expect back-up. I assure you gentlemen, you and your colleagues will be rewarded."

Raptor: "Other Horsemen?"

Lucifer: "No, but close."

Dregar: "Me and my gang may have something for them. But yeah, back up wouldn't hurt."

Lucifer: "Good, then this little meeting is..."

Miltonius: "Wait. Is there a fighting field we could test out our own abilities?"

Lucifer: "Yes, why?"

Heaven

Charlie: "Okay, I love Heaven! Vaggie, did you see the ice cream shop? They had sprinkles made of rainbows!"

Vaggie: "Those are just rainbow sprinkles."

Charlie: "Emily's going to take me to a zoo where all the animals are actually soft! You coming?"

Vaggie: "Uh, I need a break. But hug a koala for me."

Charlie: "O.M.G! Can you imagine an actual koala?" Squeals happily "See you later!"

Vaggie lays on the bed and sighs until she heard a door knock, causing her to answer the call.

Adam: "Hey there Vag-asauras!"

Vaggie: "Charlie will be back soon, you need to get out now."

Adam: "I'm not looking for the blonde babe, I'm looking for you."

Vaggie: "Why?"

Adam: "Maybe because you left the band, you tried for a solo career, or I guess it's more of a... duet!"

Vaggie: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Adam: "Do you really think I wouldn't recognise one of my top girls just cuz you're out of uniform? You were on the front lines."

Adam: "I wouldn't forget a bad bitch like you. It's why I named you after the best thing ever. Va-!"

Vaggie: "Adam, its pronounced Vaggie."

Adam: "Mmmmm, no! Anyway, you sure fucked up, didn't you?"

Flashback

While the other Exterminators were slaughtering demonkind, Vaggie as an executioner chasing down a sinner child

Vaggie: "Go! Run! Quietly!"

Lute appears behind her and stabs her eye out for letting a sinner get away and Vaggie screams

Lute: "Sinful filth like you has no place in Heaven!"

Flashback ends

Adam: "To think someone as worthless as you landed Lilith's little hottie. Congrats on that I guess."

Lute: "Their love is vile and blasphemous."

Adam: "Hot as fuck though. Bet you had sex with that Revenant, did ya? But I wonder what both that deadfuck and Hell's bitch would think if they found out you were one of us, hmmm?"

Vaggie, glares at Adam: "What do you want?"

Adam: "Simple, you work for me again and at the hearing you're going to help me shut this kindergarten snowflake bullshit down for good. Of course don't expect to be welcomed back. This shit ain't negotiable!"

Vaggie: "Never!"

Adam: "Oh yeah, you know, that's totally cool. I guess I'll just tell little miss butterflies and rainbows that she's been fucking someone who's killed thousands of her people. I'm sure your relationship will be fine. See you in court!"

Court

Charlie tells the Angels that they have been purifying demons for sometime and thanks to you, Hell's been a bit less destructive than it usually is. Adam objected to this since there isn't any proof since despite its progress, no one knows or sees the purified souls in Heaven which is odd. Emily revealed that Eddward was the one who helped them get to safe haven. The prick, Adam, continued ranting on about it's impossibly blasphemous for demons to do such a thing and to prove him right, he made a list to justify the remaining patrons in Hell, specifically Angel Dust, to see if he is somewhat more qualified. They now see Angel and the others in a sex club called the Consent. Cherri tried getting him hooked up but he wasn't feeling. Then Valentino, who's literally before him attempted to bring him back by force as usual and brought his gang to corner Angel's friends but failed in doing so thanks to your bird who killed Valentino's men and attacks him until the Overlord leaves, which he did. The others kept partying. This still didn't convince the rest saying it takes more than that where Angel Dust remains unchanged.

This leads the exposure where Adam been leading the extermination to other Angels...and the revelation of Vaggie being a Fallen Angel much to Charlie's shock.

Sera: "I'm sorry...but this did not mean the souls of Hell can be entirely be redeemed.

Adam: "Oh fuck yes! I win! Suck it, bitches! You better saved the date, cunts 'cause we're heading to your hotel first! Tell the Revenant I said sup!" Snaps fingers as portal opens where Charlie and Vaggie gets sucked in

Emily: "Charlie don't give up on this! I'll figure something out, I promise!"

Sera: "That was uncalled for, Adam!"

Adam: "But did you see the look on their fucking faces!" No one comment on this "Sorry."

He, Lute and the other Angels left.

Emily: "Extermination?! Of human souls?! Demon or not, there is no reason to be doing this!"

Sera: "It was my decision, Emily! It was my position as the head Seraphim to protect our people at all costs! And it's your position to keep them happy and joyful. "

Emilly: "How can I be joyful when I know we are bringing misery to thousands of people?"

Sera: "Heaven needs us, Emily."

Eddward: "What about the souls that were once the Damned?"

Sera: "Eddward I--"

Eddward: "They proved themselves to be worthy of salvation. The Horseman, Y/N, despite his methods proved in protecting lives! I have been observing him in particular where even those beyond redemption are-!"

Sera: "Who is he to become judge, jury and executioner? We have our own souls to protect and if any of you think like this, you'll end up like Lucifer; Fallen. So please let me worry about this. I'm sorry."

Sera leaves as Eddward begrudgingly accept this as he disappeared as Emily is also having doubts about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 5.2K 23
Since you arrived in Hell, you struggled to stay alive and provide yourself with nothing but chaos, mayhem, destruction, and gang wars. As you were m...
8.8K 153 14
Y/N was a private military soldier who would usually be sent on hostage rescue, assassination, infiltration missions, or sometimes even full scale op...
109K 4K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...
20.9K 385 13
Hazbin hotel/Helluva boss harem x Demon reader Will have random crossovers.