S͓̽t͓̽a͓̽t͓̽i͓̽c͓̽ ͓̽A͓̽n͓̽g̽...

By Fantasy_Simp

When Y/n was alive, she lived wither her Mama and Papa(Alastor), she loved them very much. Alastor would brin... More

Welcome To Heaven
The Fall
Welcome To Hell
The Pilot
Overture
Scrambled Eggs
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome To Heaven Again
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On

Radio Killed The Video Star

1.3K 46 93
By Fantasy_Simp

Y/n's P.O.V
Here we were, the gang and I sitting in the lobby while Charlie flipped out about the extermination being moved up.

I clenched my fists, remembering Charlie explained to us what an asshole Adam and Lute was.

Even after all these decades, they're still assholes.

I sighed, standing up from the couch, and placed my hand on Charlie's shoulder. "Charlie, breathe. This is concerning, I'm not going to lie about that, but we have to keep trying. I know Adam and Lute do not care for Sinners, they're assholes. But we can still show that the hotel is not a waste of time. We just need to remain calm and keep together."

Charlie nodded, taking a deep breath in. "Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?!" She says, but she starts to panic again. "And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Vaggie grabbed Charlie. "Yes. We will."

Angel Dust scoffs. "Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now... " His phone buzzes, but he ignores it. "Ain't no silver lining this time toots."

"Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!" Charlie said, trying to stay optimistic.

"Well, while you're looking, the rest of Hell's going nuts." Angel waves his phone in front of our faces. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District."

I stared at his phone, seeing a pink message pop up. "Err, what is a... Donkey Show?"

Angel panicked and covered my eyes, as well as retracting his phone. "Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit."

I pulled his hand off my face. "Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate."

"Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Vaggie continued on.

Charlie gasps excitedly. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!"

"Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?" Angel waves his phone around, showing us the carnage that is currently going on.

Charlie began to speak. "Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep--."

All of a sudden, an explosion happened, making a hole in the wall that we just fix.

"Oh, come on! We just fixed that wall!" I shouted, stepping outside to see Sir Pentious in his zeppelin, armed for battle.

"Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face--." Sir Pentious hissed before he spotted Alastor on the balcony of the hotel, sipping coffee. "Oh there you are- Face my wrath!"

"Who are you?" Alastor asks with a teasing smile.

Sir Pentious made an expression that looked like he just been punched in the gut. "Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!"

Just then, Alastor dissolved into fog, appearing beside the rest of us.

"Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!" Pentious kept talking.

"Ooh, you tell 'em boss." His egg bpis cheered him on.

Nifty appeared on Alastor's head, starstruck at Pentious. "Ooooooh, he's a bad boy--."

Alastor scooped Nifty up and dropped her onto the ground, making her climb on my head, and started braiding my hair.

Alastor laughs. "Ha, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you."

"I attacked you literally last week." Pentious tried to remind him.

Alastor cocks his head to the side.

"We've done battle, like... 20 times." Pentious told him once again.

"Well, you must have been really bad at this." Alastor said.

Ouch, I almost feel bad for him. Poor guy can't even be remembered half the time.

"Silence! Now cower! For when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal." Pentious declared loudly.

"Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?" Nifty asks, finishing up with braiding my hair.

"Oh, nobody important." Alastor brushes the question off.
_______________________________________

Vox's P.O.V (P.O.V change, I know, I'm shocked🤭)
I typed away on the computer after finally getting Valention to calm down about fucking Angel Dust.

This day was already stressful enough, especially with the new extermination date, and now I have to fucking work on some type of angelic security.

Great, just fucking great.

Val chuckles, blowing out smoke. "Ya know... Angel isn't the only one spending time at this Ratty Hotel with the devil's princesa."

I paid no mind to it, it was probably just some fucked up hoe who owes him money. "Oh? Who else is there? Someone who owes you money?"

Val chuckled again. "Someone who owes us much more than money... the Radio Demon is there."

Upon hearing that wretched name, electricity sparked from my head, clenching my fists, leaving scratch marks on the desk.

"What did you just say?" I asked, my voice becoming distorted.

"Alastor..." I walked up to him, glitching. "Came back... and he is with Lucifer's daughter, and that wasn't the..." I grabbed him by the collar. "FIRST FUCKING THING YOU TOLD ME?!?!?!"

Val freed myself from my grip. "Hey! Killing Alastor is your kink, and that's not the only one who's there."

"What?! Who else could be fucking there?!" I shouted, clearly irritated.

"I took a look at the cameras and saw a young girl that looked just like Alastor, but she's a fallen angel." Val told me.

"What?!" I quickly walked over to the desk, turning on the television to see Alastor beating up that loser Sir Pentious, and that girl Valentino was talking about.

Y/n's P.O.V
"Arrgh! Oh! Please! Stop!" Sir Pentious cries out in pain as Alastor beat the crap out of him with his powers.

"Um...Alastor! I think he's had enough." I say nervously, while he just laughs like a maniac.

"Nah. He's got a few more hits in him." Angel spoke up.

Pentious then falls face flat on the ground in front of Alastor.

Alastor twirled his staff around. "Thanks for another forgettable experience."

"Thank you... for letting your guard down!" Pentious quickly gets back up, tearing a piece of Alastor's coat off.

"Haha! Yah! Oh, shit..." And that's when Pentious knew, he fucked up, seeing Alastor transform in front of him, then he was sent flying after a green explosion.

"Well, it looks as though I need a visit to the tailor! Best of luck, chums." Alastor says.

"Wait, you're LEAVING?! Alastor! We need your help! We need you to do your job." Vaggie shouts at him.

"We need a wall." Angel gestured to the giant hole in the wall.

"Of course! Can't let my new project fall into disrepair already! What would the papers say?!" Alasotr snapped his fingers, making black ink demons appear with construction tools as he walks away.

Angel pushed Vaggie aside, approaching one of them. "Hey, sweet cheeks. Whatcha doing later? I love me a man with a giant...tool."

I sighed, grabbing Angel by the arm, and started dragging him back inside. "Angel, come on, stop flirting with random demons, let them work."

"Aw man." Angel huffs, accepting it as I dragged him back inside the hotel.

Vox's P.O.V
I growled, watching the scene on the screen.

Alastor's fucking back, but what made me feel curious was the girl.

Val wasn't lying when he said that she looked just like him. She's got the antlers, ears, and tail, but it's not only that, she's a fallen angel as well.

Whoever she is, she could give me the leverage I need against the red-headed deer fucker.

Val was too busy watching Angel flirting with a random demon, wheel the girl tried to drag him away.

"See?! Look how he flirts with that guy, and he's not even paying! Who is that? I'm gonna fucking kill his whole fucking family! Vox?" Val slams his fist on the table. "VOX!"

I was paying little attention to him, pissed off that Alastor's back.

"That FUCKER is back, and with a KID just like him!" I glitched.
_______________________________________

Y/n's P.O.V
After the little Pentious fiasco just now, I decided to go up to my room to do some research on the Vees.

I sat on my bed, and looked at paper articles, and articles on my phone about them.

Velvette, the youngest of the Vees. In charge of fashion and handles their social media.

"She looks pretty, but I bet her ego is the size of a man with a limp dick, what do you think, KeeKee?" I pat the one-eyed cat in my lap, making her purr in agreement.

Next up, Valentino. The owner of the Porn Studio Angel works at, and a total pain in the ass, especially with how he treats others and Angel.

He's basically a sadistic mother fucker  that can't get what he wants unless he kills or does it himself.

"If I ever see him, I will make him pay for the harm he's done." I growled, KeeKee hissing at the mention of him.

Now Vox, he's practically the leader of the Vees. Controls technology, and can travel through technology by turning into pure electricity.

What made him more interesting was an article I found about a battle between him and Alastor before Alastor disappeared.

I looked more into it to find out that they both had a long-hated rivalry.

"TV V.S. Radio, gee, I wonder who will win." I laugh, before hearing a knock at my door. "Yes?"

"Room service!" I hear Nifty's cheerful voice.

"It's unlocked!" I told her.

Nifty came in, holding a bunch of cleaning supplies. "Need to clean the room of my BESTEST friend!"

I picked up KeeKee from my lap, placing her on the ground as I started picking up the articles about the Vees. "No problem, just let me put away some stuff and it is all yours to clean to your wicked heart's content."

I placed some of the research and articles about the Vees into my drawer.

Nifty came over, picking up an article from the pile. "Ooooh~, are you doing research on the Vees? What are they like? Do they like stabbing?" Nifty asks me.

I gently take the paper from her. "Honestly, they're the kind of demons that think they are the future of Hell, they do too much, and not really earn anything."

"Too bad." Nifty says as she takes out a knife.

I took the knife away from her, giving her a head pat. "You can stab all the bugs you want after you clean, okay?"

"Okay!" Nifty replies cheerfully, immediately getting to work.

I stood up, walking out of my room as KeeKee followed me.
_______________________________________

I walked through the hallways of the hotel, KeeKee walking beside me.

"I just don't know KeeKee, something's clearly wrong with me if I keep having these nosebleeds." I stop, retrieving a tissue from my pocket, and wiped the blood off.

KeeKee pawed at my leg, gesturing to a bright red door.

"What is it? Oh, the entrance to Papa, I mean Alastor's Radio Tower, what about it?" I picked KeeKee up.

KeeKee mewed, seeming like she wanted to go inside.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, I know you're curious, but curiosity killed the cat, KeeKee, and you are a cat!" I held her up to my face, and she gave me the most adorable look with her one eye. "Okay, fine, I'll admit, I'm curious about what it looks like inside too, but if we get in trouble, I'm not sneaking you snacks for the next three days."

KeeKee nodded, seeming to understand what I was saying.

I opened the door to Alastor's Radio Tower, KeeKee sitting on my shoulder as I climb up a latter to get there, but the closer I got to the top, I started to hear sinister music.

Once I reached the top, I popped open the hatch, quickly covering my mouth, getting startled at the sight of Alastor there.

Time to get out of here.

"Let's begin." I hear Alastor sing.

I peeked through the hatch, listening to him sing.

"I'm gonna make you wish that I stayed gone!" Alastor slowly started to turn into his true demon form with every sentence he spoke. "Tune on in."

"When I'm done, your status quo will know it's race is run!" Alastor was now bigger, more scarier-looking.

It's a good thing I can't see his face, or I'll probably have nightmares tonight.

"Oh, this will be fun!" Alastor laughs evilly.

After that, Alastor returned to normal.

"Uh oh, time to go, KeeKee."
_______________________________________

Vox's P.O.V
After that whole power outage, after getting beat by Alastor, again, I was holding an emergency meeting with Val and Velvette.

"We have a problem. Alastor is getting close to little princess Morningstar, so our main concern now is ensuring that no deal is ever struck between Lucifer's BRAT and that smiling freak! And we need more information on the girl!" I slammed my fist down on the table.

"Well, how exactly are we supposed to stop it?" Velvette asks. "And we can't just go up to the girl and ask who she is."

"Put something inside them. That's how I get the bitches to behave." Valentino smirks.

"Well, maybe someone on the inside isn't suck a bad idea. Do you think Angel would?" I asked him.

"That lanky prick won't even return my calls." Val growls.

"We need someone who Little Miss Bleeding Heart would take in." I said, thinking to myself.

"Someone... pathetic, desperate, with no direct ties to us?" Velvette spoke up.

"I employ every down-on-their-luck loser this side of Hell. Who the fuck is left?" Val asks.

I scoffed, knowing exactly who to use. "I think... I have JUST the one."
_______________________________________

Y/n's P.O.V
After leaving the Radio Tower, without being noticed, thankfully, I was currently just sitting on the couch with the others here as well.

Eventually, Charlie and Vaggie returned from trying to recruit more sinners. Charlie threw herself onto the couch, exhausted.

"Soooo? How'd it go?" Angel Dust asked them.

Vaggie sighs. "Not a single new recruit."

"Yeah well, who would wanna use their last days not fucking and fighting?" Angel says as he checks his phone.

Just then, a knock at the door was heard.

I saw Vaggie walking over to the door and opened it, only to reveal Sir Pentious.

"Why, hello my dear--." Sir Pentious starts to say, only for Vaggie to punch him in the face.

Pentious started cowering in fear when Vaggie pointed her spear at him.

"Wait, wait, wait! I come in peace." Pentious said frantically.

"What are you doing here?" Vaggie glares at him.

Charlie appeared beside Vaggie. "Vaggie, what's the problem?" She then notices Pentious. "Oh! Hello again!"

"I didn't come looking for a fight. I uhh.. I heard that you're helping people, people who want to be better?" Pentious says.

Charlie gasps in excitement, leading him inside. "You heard right! Welcome to our home of healing, our resort of restoration, our--."

"I call bullshit!" I shouted from the couch.

"Yeah, what the kid said." Angel said. "And are you fucking nuts? This chump was trying to kill us like literally 6 hours ago! And now you wanna bring him in here to live with us?"

"Absolutely! This place is about second chances, and who deserves one more than this slithery... slippery... special little man!" Charlie says happily.

Angel Dust looked at Vaggie. "Aren't you supposed to protect this place?"

Vaggie sighed when Charlie gave her the puppy-dog eyes. " I guess he's not much of a threat without the war machine, or even with the war machine."

Charlie became so happy that she hugged Vaggie, twirling her around in the process. "Oh! Thank you thank you thank you thank you! Sir Pentious! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"

"Oh no, darling! Thank you! You won't regret this." Pentious said.

Angel and I follow them afterwards.

"Eh, I give you a week, tops." Angel crossed his arms.

"Nah, I say he'll hardly last day." I told Angel, which made him snicker.

Charlie started giving Pentious a tour. "So, this is the bar and the bartender. This is the curtain, and this is the new wall after you broke the last one, heh, and oh! Oh! This is the-."

Vaggie grabbed a hold of Charlie's hand to calm her down. "Babe, you don't have to show him every detail."

"Sorry, I'm just so excited to have our first real guest!" Charlie squeals.

"Uh, what the hell is Angel Dust then?" I pointed at him.

"Well, Angel is an important part of our family here, but he uhm, uh..." Charlie tried to find the right words to say.

"Constantly makes us look bad, sexually harasses the staff, and has literally never once tried to improve?" Vaggie says bluntly.

"What she means is, it's just nice to have someone interested for once." Charlie said, then she went back over to Pentious.

Angel Dust lowered his head, looking upset.

I gave Angel a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry, Angel. You've always been our first real guest to me."

"Thanks kid." Angel smiles lightly.

"Over here we have our maid Nifty." Charlie gestures to Nifty.

Nifty gasps, eyeing him. "The bad boy is back!"

Nifty climbed on Pentious and holds his collar, looking at him with a sadistic and creepy smile. "Never leave me again."

"We're about 80% sure she's harmless, and over here we have--." Charlie was saying, until she almost ran into Alastor. "Oh! Uh, Alastor! Our gracious facility manager! You've met our newest guest Sir pentious... hehe..."

"Ah yes! You're the one who ruined my coat!" Alastor said, his eyes glowing red with the violent temptation to rip him apart. "I definitely remember you now."

Sir Pentious gulps nervously.

"Well, I guess this is a great time for your first lesson!" Charlie clears her throat. "How to apologize! The first step to becoming a better person is to admit when you are wrong, why don't you give it a try?"

"Yes..uhm.. Mr uhm.. Radio Demon sir, please forgive me for attacking you and ruining your very lovely coat.. uhm.. here." Pentious holds out the small piece of fabric he tore off earlier.

Alastor took it and inspect. "Ah-Ho! Not many people have been able to take even this much off me, it must have meant quite a lot to you." He then burnt the piece of fabric, leaving us stunned.
_______________________________________

A little while later, Charlie had us in a circle for a bonding activity.

"Now, with a new resident, I think it's important we all get to know each other! So we are going to play a little game. Everyone, follow me. My name is Charlie." She claps. "I like to sing!" She clapped again. "And when we get to know each other it's the greatest thing!" She clapped once more.

It was now Sir Pentious's turn.

"My name's Sir Pentious." He claps twice. "I like to build." Claps again. "And despite my stupid Egg Bois, I think I'm very skilled!" He clapped once more.

Now it was my turn.

"My name is Y/n." I clap twice. "I love to sing just like Charlie." I clapped again. "And despite my family issues, helping my friends is the greatest thing." I clapped.

We all turned to Angel, since it was his turn to go next.

"This is stupid." Angel looked up from his phone.

"This is not stupid." Charlie claps again. "It's just a game!" She clapped again. "Sir Pentious and Y/n did it well, so now please try to do the same." She claps.

"I am too sober for this." Angel groans.

"Well, get used to it and learn how to play, this is gonna be your whole day!" Vaggie claps while smiling.
_______________________________________

Our next activity Charlie had planned was a role-playing scene, where Angel was dressed as a drug dealer, and Sir Pentious and I were dressed as "innocent children", and all I have to say is that I hate it.

Sir Pentious was dressed in a sailor boy get-up, while I was dressed in a frilly pink dress, with two pick bows hanging off my antlers.

"Charlie, I hate this." I said with a scowl on my face.

"Oh, you'll be fine." Charlie waves it off.

I sighed, waiting for this to be over.

"Oh, I'm a bad man on the streets who never got enough hugs, now, where are innocent children I can sell crack to?" Wow, who wrote this?" Angel looks at the script.

"It's great right? Keep going?" Charlie nudges him on.

"Hey, you two." Angel said to me and Pentious.

"Who, us?" I say in the most monotone voice that I could.

"Yeah, you two look like kids who could use some... devil's dandruff??" Oh, for fuck's sake." Angel sighed.

"Not us! We have to go home and study!" Pentious acted.

"Come on kids, it'll make you cool like me... the crackhead." Angel trails off.

"The only cool thing here is to say no to drugs! Now, if you'll excuse us, we're off to not have sexual intercourse before marrige!" Pentious finishes the scene.

Charlie stood up and started clapping. "Yes! Oh bravo! Bravo! Wow, Pentious! At this rate, you'll be redeemed in no time."

"I... I'm going to bed." Angel said, walking off with a sad expression on his face.

I gave a sympathetic look as he walked off. "And I am going to go change out of this ridiculous outfit."
_______________________________________

After changing out of that ridiculous-looking dress, and taking off the bows on my antlers, I decided to walk through the hallway, running into Angel peeking into Charlie's office.

"Angel, what are you--?" I tried to say, but he covered my mouth with his hand, telling me to be quiet, and pointed inside Charlie's office.

Inside Charlie's office was Sir Pentious, placing a camera on the bookshelf.

"You slippery little shit!" Angel charges in, making Pentious scream. "You're working for the Vees? I fucking knew there was something shitty about you."

"I don't know what you're talking about!... where's bug!" Pentious shot at him.

Angel growled, tackling him to the ground. He started punching and wrestling with him.

"Get your aggressively average body... OFF OF ME!" Pentious used his spiral hypnotic eyes and pushed Angel back.

"Fuck!" Angel staggers backward.

"Angel!" I growled, turning to Pentious menacingly. "Y̶̠̖̺̣͕̬͙̩̼̹̋̀̔͆o̶͓̞͕͓̪̞͓͕͋̈̈̈́̔͗ṳ̴̪̺͖͍̻̈́̿̈́̾͂ ̴̻̟̱͎͆̎̿́̓͛͑̚ͅĥ̵̠̻̟͖̆͌̀̆̒̊͊̊͝u̴͓̱̟̬͎͓̖̩̲̐͆̈́͘͝ŗ̷͔̹̏̀̃̀̑t̵͈͈͇̣̭͎̝̊̓̒̾̈́̇̍̚͜͝ ̸͕̼͈̔̇͐̇͜ḩ̸̲̋̈́͋̈̚i̸̯̣͋̽̽̎͠m̷͇̺̝̟̱̋̿̄̎,̸̗̞̹̼̱͒̄́͑͊̐͂̒ͅ ̵̡͈̩̪̰̤͈́̀̑̓́̈́̓̿̚͜Ḯ̴̢̮͇̺̹̚̕͘ ̸̺̹͔̍͂́͒̓̓͆̃̚h̶̨̹̖̺͎̘̦̭͆u̷̙̿̎ṛ̵͕̫̙̱̼̻̦̱͎͌t̸̨̼̤̘̣̙̳̮͑̓́̍̎͆̅̽ ̵͍̲̞̄̽̾̊̚ͅy̴̛̩̫̾̈́̓͐̿̊̈́̚o̷̢̨̝̻͇̖̻͑̋͜ű̷̱̳̒͗͛̈́̀͝!̷̰̳͇͚̻͊̑̉̒͂̒̑̌͑̚"

Once Angel snapped out of it, me and him backed Pentious into a corner.

"What's going on?" Charlie yawns appearing with Vaggie.

"This little bitch is a traitor!" Angel pointed at the slippery snake.

"Preposterous! I would never betray you. You... are my best friends!" Lentils hugs the two awkwardly.

"Uh huh, then explain this!" I removed a book off the shelf, revealing the hidden camera. 

Pentious immediately scurried to the window, trying to escape. "Ah! Ah! Abort! Abort! S.O.S! Agent Pentious in need of immediate evacuation!" He contacted someone on a watch.

Vox answered the watch. "Pentious? Wait... you were caught?!? It hasn't even been a day!" He laughs.

"Please! You've got to get me out of here!" Pentious begs him.

": I can't believe we thought you could handle even something this simple. Do us a favour, if they don't kill you, go ahead and do it yourself! You miserable failure!" Vox hangs up.

Pentious lays on the ground crying, Veggie ready to kill him with her spear. "I... I... just make it quick I guess...not that I deserve it."

I frowned, feeling bad for him. The poor guy was just trying to be noticed.

"Gladly." Veggie said, but Charlie stopped her.

"Wait, Pentious?" Charlie looks at him and started singing. "It starts with sorry, that's your foot in the door."

(Skipping to the end of the song)

After the song, Nifty appeared, looking mad at Pentious.

"I hated that song! Why are you so lame?!" Nifty kicked him and walked away. "Not a bad boy."

Charlie sighs happily. "Good first day! Let's get some rest!"

"Yes please, I am tired." I yawned, stretching my wings out.

Alastor's P.O.V
Once they had left the office, I appeared from the shadows of the dark hallway, a smile on my face.

I picked up the piece of infernal technology on the floor. I pressed a button, contacting Vox.

"WHAT?!?" Vox yells but pauses when he sees me, a look of fear on his screen.

"You'll have to try harder than that next time ol' pal! And one more thing, I suggest you s̴̺̦̉̀̅̾̀̑̈̀̈́̉t̷͖̭̪͔̩͇̹̄̅̈́̊̌̌̉͛̓̚a̵͇̹̬̋̈́̂͋͂͆̿͠y̸̛̗͓̭̜̘ ̸̛̬̲̈́̏̋̕a̶̢̖̜̤̜̣͇͔̘͈͛͌̾͗̿̂̉͝w̷̛̳̞̏̓̽͜a̷̤͌y̶̛̰͒̄͋̅͗̀͌̈́͝ ̶̳̻̩͈̠̗͓̲̎͊̓̍̀̅͒͑̐̕ͅf̴̛̮̟̱̙̗̩̠̞͓̭̅̃̃̉̆̓r̸̛̘̹̟̓͊͋ő̷̼͍͈͚̘̫̲̂͗̽̆̑́m̷͇̦̪͖̲͓͚̬̆̿̉̀͜ͅ ̴̰̿t̵̝͕́͑͛̈̅̽͗ḧ̶̛̫̩̊̿̃́̀ȩ̶͇̬̻͔͚̩̹̪̾ ̷̭̖̗͍͉́̐̈́͆g̸̡̰̗̹̙͍͕͙̟̈̚ȋ̶̙̪̝͙͙̐͑̔̕r̷̨̘̤̙̦͌̏̕͝l̶͉̺̃̇̌̔.̵̘̮̰͖͉̮̓͗." I laughed maniacally as I crushed the watch, hearing Vox's raging scream as I retreat back into the shadows.

A/n-Phew, this chapter is now done. Now, I won't be doing the Masquerade episode because it solely focuses on Angel Dust and Husk. So, after next chapter, we have Dad Beat Dad, and I am absolutely excited. One more thing before I go, I'd like to thank AliceCaudill for making this wonderfully and adorable piece of fanart.

Have a good day or night.

Next Up: Scrambled Eggs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
225K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...