Her sins

AuteureAngel tarafฤฑndan

Isadora's life has been a series of unfortunate events. Raised in the presence of an abusive father and tragi... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1. Wedding arrangements
2. Wedding bells
3. What the fuck do you mean you can't have sex, Isadora?
4. Everything is going to be fine soon
5. If our lives were as beautiful as the butterflies
6. He'll be your language tutor, i want you to be perfect
7. Mystical
8. N..no, I don't want to be punished
9. Club and vodka.
10. Explore
11. Beautiful art
12. Medical tests
13. So which one of your wives will be going, father?
14. Dinner party
15. T...this is wrong, I... I'm married, to your father
16. I'm yours
17. Shut the door, Isadora
18. Don't be a tease tesoro
19. So, you mean to tell me that you spent the night there?'
21. my safe heaven, my peace and sanctuary,
22. I need to find Isadora
23. you're safe with me.
24. Within the realm of forests and babbling streams,
25. Don't leave Tesoro, I need you
26. A silver lining
27. A second chance
28. Reunion
29. Tales of the past
30. Picnic under the stars
31. The end of it
New Book

20. Thank you for spending time with me, Issa

576 23 0
AuteureAngel tarafฤฑndan

�🔞�

Since I had nothing to do and I didn't want to keep wallowing in the possibility of what Amanda said earlier, I left my room to the kitchen. I dismissed the chef and took over, finding comfort in the familiar art of cooking.

My focus was broken when I felt an arm around my waist. My body stiffened at first, but as soon as I recognized the scent, I relaxed into his touch and a smile pulled up on my lips.

"Al...Alvaro, someone might walk in," I tried to push him away, but he kept still. His hands slowly making their way into my shorts while his lips left kisses down my neck.

"Well, that's a free show for them, right?" he whispered, his breath warm against my skin. I couldn't deny the pleasure I felt from his touch.

"I'm so mad at you, Tesoro," he said, using the nickname he had given me. I shut my eyes and breathed in the exhilarating feeling of his touch.

"W-why?' I asked, my voice trembling with desire.

"I hate the fact that you're married to my father," Alvaro whispered, his lips brushing against my ear.

"Tell me, why did you agree to it?" I knew he was teasing me, trying to distract me, and get me to tell him everything, but i couldn't, at least not now, because I wasn't sure of the real reason Pablo married me.

He kept teasing me, his lips moving down to my collarbone. His fingers were now rubbing slowly on my clit, sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh...my...yeahhh," I moaned out, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. The pleasure was almost unbearable, and I could feel myself getting closer to the edge.

"I...I didn't accept... I...but it doesn't matter, Alvaro. You don't seem to be the type that cares about that, b-besides, w-we've been seeing each other for a while now," I managed to say between gasps and moans.

He let out a chuckle next to my neck, the resonance of his voice causing a tingling sensation along my back.

"I want you all to myself, Isadora. I hate being away from you with the thoughts of Pablo getting to touch what's mine, having you scream his name, getting to see your glorious possessions...it drives me mad, Tesoro," he said, his voice husky with desire. He then slid his finger inside me, and I released a short train of moans.

As he continued to touch me, I sighed and moaned in pleasure. The kitchen was filled with the sweet aroma of the food I was cooking, but the real heat in the room came from our passion.

"You're mine isadora, all mine." he whispered before pushing me over the edge, making me cry out his name in ecstasy. He spun me around so I could face him, a mischievous grin on his face, as he licked my juices off his fingers

"Turn around," his voice husky and seductive.

Without any hesitation, I obeyed. My elbows rested on the counter while he got down behind me. He spread my legs apart and the moment I felt his tongue on my sensitive nub, an exhilarating gasp escaped my lips.

He began to pleasure me again, his tongue skillfully moving and fulfilling my every desire. My body was aching with need and he knew exactly how to fulfill it.

I had no self-control; my body was filled with craving as he drew me nearer to the brink.

I grabbed onto the counter, crying out his name as my ass twerked under his face while he sucked on my clit. But just as I was about to reach my peak, he stopped, leaving me at the edge of pure pleasure.

He held my thighs firmly and placed soft kisses on my ass cheeks. It was in that moment, when I was lost in the pleasure, that I heard heavy footsteps approaching the kitchen.

Panic set in, and I tried to get Alvaro's attention, but he ignored me and continued to tease and please me with his tongue.

"A..Alvaro, someone is coming," I whispered desperately, not wanting to get caught in such a scandalous position.

"Stay still Issa," he spoke against my clit, causing it to vibrate. He continued to pleasure me, while I picked up a knife with shaky hands, pretending to chop vegetables to avoid suspicion.

My legs were shaking, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as Alvaro brought me closer and closer to my release. I couldn't make a sound, fearing that someone might hear us. And then, just as I was about to let go, Pablo walked into the kitchen.

He stood there, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Alvaro didn't stop, he continued to pleasure me with his tongue, making it almost impossible for me to keep quiet.

"What are you doing here, Isadora?" Pablo asked, his tone accusatory.

"I...I wanted to make...I..." I stuttered, trying to come up with a reasonable explanation for my actions.

"Dammit! Speak up woman. Why are you stuttering? You have no problem with your tongue and why are you sweating?" Pablo's questions only made me more nervous and I was hoping that he could not see right through my facade.

"Have you seen Alvaro around?" He questioned.

Yes, he is right underneath me, fucking my brain out while you're talking to me. I said to myself, unable to hold back a moan.

"N..no, b..but I saw him leave the mansion a while back," I replied.

I felt Alvaro smirk against my coochie and Pablo hissed out in annoyance.

He muttered something, glared at me and left, leaving me and Alvaro alone in the kitchen.

Once I was sure Pablo was far enough not to hear, I released the moan I've been holding in. I rested my head on the counter and with one last flick, I reached my climax. I was panting so hard while he caressed my ass cheeks with his palms.

"You did so well Tesoro, you deserve a reward," Alvaro whispered, his hot breath on my ear. I shivered at his touch and his words. "I'll see you later, don't be late tonight else I may change my mind and punish you instead." With a kiss on my cheek, he left me wanting more.

I couldn't wait for tonight. My heart and coochie fluttered in excitement.

I quickly finished making myself a snack in the kitchen and left to my room. Just as I was about to open the door, my movement was halted by someone calling my name.

I turned around and saw Amanda standing right in front of me. I could feel my heart starting to race as she stared at me with no emotion in her eyes. I pulled up a small smile which she didn't return, and I could guess why she was here already.

"Issa, can we talk?"

I nodded silently and we both walked into the room. She sat down on the sofa across the bed while I sat at the edge of the bed

"How often do you read the Bible, Issa?" she asked, her eyes searching mine.

"Excuse me?" I was taken aback by her question. She took in a deep breath and stared at me.

"I'm sorry if that came out offensive. Listen to me Issa, you're a very young and beautiful woman. I know it's not your fault that you were forced into a loveless marriage, to a man twice your age and who is already married with grown-up kids. I understand that, sweetheart, but that isn't a room for you to live out of line."

My brows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Don't think I don't see the glances you and my son share. I don't know if the both of you have been seeing each other secretly, but if you are, please stop. And if you haven't, please don't start," she pleaded, her eyes filled with concern.

"Why?" I asked, my voice trembling with anger.

"C'mon Issa, that's morally wrong. You can't be sleeping with the son of the man you're married to," she said, trying to reason with me.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head with a bitter smile. "But it's morally right to get married against one's will? That too, to a man twice my age?" I retorted, feeling the tears stinging my eyes.

She sighed, sadness crossing her features. "I know this must be difficult for you Issa, but...."

"There's no but, Amanda. If being with Alvaro will make me happy, if being with him despite all odds is all I want, then I'll be with him. I don't care about society, neither do I care about your 'Bible' laws. So if that's all, you may see yourself out," I said, my voice trembling with emotion.

I knew I was being rude and offensive, but at that point, I didn't care. I was beyond pissed. When life is being unfair, nobody points that out. And when you finally find happiness and peace, that's when they bring up society, moral and Godly shits.

Fuck everyone!

"Issa, remember you aren't the only one going through this, I am too. My children are too. Alvaro may be able to handle this well, but Leah and Gabriele can't. But still, they didn't choose to do something..." Amanda's voice trailed off, her words filled with sadness and desperation.

But I couldn't take it anymore. "Amanda, please," I pleaded, "I don't want to talk about this anymore, just go."

She sighed, defeated and sad, and left. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. No one understood, no one will support me in my decision, but, I didn't care what anyone said, I was going to be with Alvaro. He was my peace and my happiness.

I had gone through so much in the last few years of my life and finally, I'm slowly finding my happiness, I can't let him go.

As the sun began to set, I found myself still in the pool, my mind lost in thought. I sat on the edge with my legs dangling in the cool water, staring off into the distance. With each passing minute, the sky turned a beautiful shade of orange and pink, casting a warm glow over the pool.

"Issa," I heard my name and snapped out of my thoughts. I turned to see Gabriele, approaching me. He was wearing a pair of green sport shorts and his nape-length hair was tied up in a neat bun.

"Hey Gabriele," I greeted him with a smile.

"Can I join you?" He asked with a smile that lit up his whole face. I chuckled and nodded my head, shifting over to make room for him on the edge of the pool.

As we sat there together, the warm water lapping at our feet, we began to talk about everything and anything. He told me about his day at school, the latest video game he was obsessed with, and his dreams of becoming a professional soccer player someday. I shared with him my plans for the future.

As the sun dipped lower and lower, we talked and laughed until the sky was painted with vibrant hues of purple and red. It was a simple moment, sitting by the pool with him, but one that I would cherish forever.

After we got out of the pool and dried ourselves off, we wrapped our towels around ourselves and headed back to the house. As we walked, he held my hand and we talked about the things we wanted to do together in the future.

"Thank you for spending time with me, Issa," Gabriele said with a smile as he hugged me goodbye.

"Thank you for keeping me company, Gabriele," I replied, returning the hug affectionately. As I watched him run off to his room, I couldn't help but feel a little lighter and happier after our time together.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

56.7K 1.1K 24
*REVERSE HAREM* *Mature Content* *Erotic Fantasy* ~Fae, Angels, Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, Elves, Dragons and more~ With no memory of her childh...
34.5K 2.7K 49
"You know people always say, God never makes mistakes but..." Ace begins, "You ever think of all the things God created, the high skies, the endless...
59.1K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...