🏴‍☠️~My Captain~ 🏴‍☠️ Buggy...

By TheRealSJ10

A One Piece fanfic Buggy the Clown x Oc Lydia has a secret. She isn't human. While living in a peaceful villa... More

Characters/Warning
Chapter 1: Best Friends Forever
Chapter 2: Arlong
Chapter 3: Chained and Forced Marriage
Chapter 4: Rescued by a Old Friend
Chapter 6: Ambushed by a Whale
Chapter 7: Casted Away
Chapter 8: Alone with Friends
Chapter 9: The Kingdom
Chapter 10: Mihawk and Luffy
Chapter 11: Arlong Returns
Chapter 12: Bruce
Chapter 13: Arlong's Torture
Chapter 14: Reunited with Buggy's Crew/The Fight
Chapter 15: His Return
Chapter 16: Guilt
Chapter 17: I am Proud of You
Chapter 18: The Search for Buggy's Pieces
Chapter 19: Father and the Anestors
Chapter 20: Mini Buggy vs Bird
Chapter 21: Lydia Saves Buggy
Chapter 22: Buggy's Secret
Chapter 23: Giving Buggy a Bath
Chapter 24: Arlong is not Dead
Chapter 25: You Can't Escape From Me, Little Girl
Chapter 26: Buggy vs Arlong
Epilogue

Chapter 5: You Did Keep Your Promise

252 2 0
By TheRealSJ10

He then grinned widely, thinking of his clown persona reputation, "that I'm the genius jester? The flashy fool? That I'm going to be king of the pirates? Yeah. They're all true."

"...you use people, you lie, you waste your money you get on booze and harlots...was...Lydia...gonna be one of them? I overheard Arlong told her every night about you saying those things to her....," Lydia had to know if her best friend would do this. She hope he wasn't any of those things.

He frowned again, then raised an eyebrow, "I don't waste ALL my money on rum, but it's true I like to drink it sometimes. I don't agree with paying harlots, if you can't attract a woman naturally then you should never pay for sexual favors. And lastly, no. Lydia was my dearest friend. I would never disrespect her like that."

"...did you really promised her you come for her...and kept the promise to take her away from the village? Because she was starting to doubt everything because of Arlong...," she was starting to choke on her tears.

"Yes I did promise her that, but....I didn't get my own crew until I was 18, then I had to search for the village which I couldn't remember the name of....it took me years and....I guess I was too late. But I will keep searching for her, so long as she's alive."

"...you don't have to...," she looked down.

"Why?" he lifted her chin to look at her, ".... she isn't...gone....is she?"

"...you're looking at her...," she teared up looking straight into his green eyes.

He drew back from her in shock. His long eyelashes blinking, ".....Lyds? Is that....is that really you? Oh my god you look.....different. You got taller and...." his words trailed off as he continued to stare at her in awe. But she also looked weaker. She didn't look brave or strong like how he remembered her. She even looked skinner probably due to Arlong not feeding her and mostly raping her.

Lydia dropped her head down and broke down again. Buggy pulled her into his arms and held her comfortingly, ".....it'll be alright, baby, I gotcha. I'm here now. You'll get through this, I promise."

"He hurt me...he wouldn't stop...he said so many bad things about you...to make me forget...," she sobbed uncontrollably griping on Buggy tightly. "And he killed them! He killed my family!" She cried out in agony. "NO! Oh god!! No!!!"

"Ssshhh I know, Lydia, baby....I know. I'm
so sorry," he tightened his arms around her and gently held her head against his chest as she sobbed into his vest shirt. He brushed his fingers through her hair to help calm her down.

After a long time, she finally calm down. She looked up at Buggy seeing it really was him. "Bug...," she teared up again, but they were happy ones this time. She cupped his face and kissed his nose.

"Lyds....," He smiled slightly and took out her bracelet and gently slipped it on to her wrist, "friends forever and always."

She smiled and nodded, "best friends always and forever...my captain...," she looked into his eyes feeling strange. Over the years she felt she was mourning Buggy more than a friend. Now seeing him again. She felt funny. It wasn't bad, but she wasn't sure if it was good...it felt confusing. As if...she wanted to kiss him.

It had been so many years that had gone by though, Buggy was now a grown man. He even had a slight dusting of stubble on his jaw she noticed, another sign of his manliness. And of course he had noticed the change in her too, but he was mostly preoccupied with getting her looking healthy again. She seemed so frail and thin and.....not like his Lydia, the Lydia he remembered. But he vowed to himself that he would help fix her. She kept him fed once when he'd barely eaten, her family had given him love and attention. Now he could repay her by showing her comfort and care.

He picked his pirate hat up and placed it on her head, "looks good on you. I always said you'd make a great pirate."

She blushed seeing what he did. She then looked shy at him. "Thanks...and...you look more...handsome as one." She kissed his cheek.

Buggy then blushed, but couldn't resist teasing her, "oh really, you think I'm handsome?"

"...of course, Bug. I could...well...kiss you...," she blushed, "that's how handsome you are."

Buggy chuckled softly, "well.....I don't think just one kiss between friends would ruin our friendship....so go ahead and plant one on me."

Lydia blushed. She held his face and then pressed her lips onto his. They started off gentle kisses until she deepen the kiss more.

Buggy's head was spinning slightly, the fact that this could even be happening, and she didn't just kiss him once. Once she deepened the kiss he decided to make it count. He slid his hand up and held the back of her head as he kissed her back, gently opening his lips against hers, like they were keeping each other alive with their deep breaths. It felt so intimate and like they had a deep connection.

Lydia moaned in the kiss. She squeaked feeling him slip his tongue in her mouth, but she joined him. He made sure not to overpower her with his tongue. He ran his hand through her hair and began to lean her back on the bed, but then he stopped. What was he doing? Getting too carried away, over his best friend!

"....whoa okay...sheesh.... I better stop now before I get a little too excited."

Lydia looked up at him sadly, but then she felt pain in her leg. "Ah!" They almost forgot about it.

"S**t! Your leg, sorry. I'll fix that up for you"

He brought some warm water and a clean cloth.
Also bandages. Carefully he rolled the leg of her pants up so he could gently clean the wound. While he fixed her up, she watched him. She remembered whenever they got hurt as kids, they would help each other fix their injuries. Lydia was a sweet little nurse to him, and Buggy liked that about her.

Once he wrapped it up, he then turned to her. "Better now?" he smiled slightly and gently booped her nose with his finger tip.

She giggled, "yeah...thanks, Bug..."

"....and we're okay...the kiss isn't going to make things awkward now?"

"...no of course not...why, did you not...I mean...do you like....," Lydia wasn't sure how to ask him. She felt a deep connection with him. Didn't he?

"No, I mean yes, I mean....I feel as if a link exists between us. Between your heart and mine. I want to help you and if you're comfortable with me then.....," he took a deep breath, "I think you should let me make love to you."

"You mean...you're...inlove with me?" She asked looking up at him. "B-Bug...," she held his face.

He placed his hands over hers, "I'm not sure, maybe....it's all very confusing, but I think what I'm feeling is more than friendship. But.... Lyds, if you make love to me that's adultery, your marriage contract will be broken and you'll be free of him."

She looked up at him, "Buggy...please help me...you're the only one I want. I never wanted Arlong. I want you!" She hugged him and kissed him. "Please...save me, my captain."

He nodded and kissed her back as he slipped off his long coat. He took his hat off her head and tossed it aside. He lay her back against the bed and leaned over her. He unbuckled his vest shirt so it was open, and then pulled his gloves off by gripping them between his teeth.

"I'll help you, Lydia. Come here, baby."

She gasped once he pulled away and pushed herself up. He then take off her shirt, "please, be careful with me. He really hurt me badly...and...I'm not pretty to look at for what he did..."

She had scars all over her body for all the cuts by Arlong's fins did to her. This angered Buggy.

"Awe, my poor baby...that monster really hurt you bad," he gently ran his fingers over the old scars, then he leaned down and began kissing them, "I hate him for what he's done to you, but you're still perfect to me."

Lydia gasped and shivered feeling his kisses on her. She then moaned softly. "B-Bug....," she moaned.

He softly kissed all over her body, his lips tracing the lines of scars she had. He then carefully unfastened her corset and held her against his chest, so his warm skin was against hers. He then rolled over so that she would lay on top of him, he didn't want her to feel trapped by him. His hands then gently caressed her breasts as he kissed down her neck.

"Ah," Lydia moaned and held his head, "Ah Bug...," he was nothing like Arlong. He was gentle. He wasn't selfish either. She bit her lip holding her moans, but she couldn't help it. " ah, Bug~"

He kissed her deeply, "you can moan as much as you like, baby...and say my name...," he then slipped his hand down between their bodies and into her undergarment, "I'll be gentle, so...gentle," he said softly as he stroked her then carefully pushed a finger in her.

"Ah!" Lydia gasped, she held his face kissed him as he stroked her and fingered her. She moaned in the kiss. She couldn't handle the sensation that Buggy was giving her and now she was falling even more for him. "Ahhhh, Buggy!~~~"

"Lydia, baby...," he panted as he kissed her passionately and moved his finger faster, "you feel so ready for me, mhm, you want me as much as I want you, baby?"

"Oh please fuck me, Buggy...," she begged. She was definitely ready. She kissed him one more time until he took her panties off and she took his pants off.

As soon as they were both undressed completely and lay on his large bed, their naked bodies wrapped around one another, Buggy lay on top of her and gently kissed and stroked her face to keep her calm, "Look at me, Lydia, don't take your eyes off me. So you know that it's me, your captain, fucking you," he very gently pushed in her and gasped.

Lydia gasped louder throwing her head back, but he gently pulled her head back to face him. She hissed slightly and then smirked, "You have a bigger penis..."

"....yeah?" he then almost said, "And mine isn't covered in scales either so hopefully that's a bonus too," but he didn't say it. Instead he smirked as he went faster, "I better go easy on you then, baby," he then slowed his thrusts right down to tease her.

"Oh Buggy. Seriously?" She gasped. She was liking it until he slowed down.

He chuckled softly as he kissed down her neck, "you want it fast and deep, baby?" he then thrusted even fasfer than he was before.

"AH!" Lydia cried out. She lifted her good leg around his waist and gripped on his shoulders, "B-Bu-BUGGY!" She moaned louder and felt a knot in her stomach. They just started and already she felt she was so close. Buggy popped one of his hands off and held her hands over her head. Seeing what he did she forgot about his chop chop ability. She then smirked up at him liking this. It felt so kinky in a way. "Oh fuck yeah, daddy~," that literally slipped out.

"You like that, huh? I could get so much kinkier with you, my beautiful baby girl," he was surprised she had this sexy wilder side, he hadn't been expecting it, but he liked it a lot. She was turning him on so much.

Lydia moaned and giggled at him, "yes please, daddy~~~," she kissed his nose.

Buggy chuckled, "whatever you say, baby girl," he then kissed down her belly as he kept thrusting. He was able to do so because he could detach THAT part. He then was right down between her legs and after every two thrusts of himself, he was able to replace his cock with his tongue and lick her alternately and quickly.

Lydia then gasped for how he was doing this. No one could ever do this. No one, but Buggy. She squirmed with excitement. She kicked slightly and whined. "AHHHH!!!! BUGGY!!! OH SHIT! OH FUCK!!!"

He held in his giggles. He liked the sound of her losing control and him driving her crazy. One of his hands held onto hers above her head and the other held her ankles as he continued to thrust in her and ate her out faster.

"Oh! OH GOD! OH MY....GOD!!!!" Lydia screamed out his name and finally came. "BUGGY!!!!"

He quickly used his tongue to clean her up, then he crawled back up her body, licking and sucking on her breasts as he thrusted a few more times, until he came too. He gasped and moaned out her name, "....Lydia....," he held her close and kissed her cheek.

Lydia was panting with him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thank you. You saved me....," she then kissed his nose.

".....you really don't have to thank me, I'd do anything to help you and...I'd be lying if I said I didn't just enjoy that a LOT," he brushed her hair aside and kissed her cheek.

She smiled happily holding is face and brushed his blue hair. "I enjoyed you too. I never thought your powers could be so handy." Lydia then giggled.

"Neither did I," he chuckled, nuzzling his nose into her neck, "I'm glad you wanted to. I know it must seem so crazy sudden, but it will make your marriage null and void now. So you're not married to a monster who just wants you because of what you are."

Lydia smiled at Buggy with her arms around him, "I am too. Especially with you. And now we are definitely together. Forever and Ever, Bug." She kissed his forehead.

"Yeah, definitely. Always and forever, Lyds," he brushed her hair back and held her close so she could snuggle up to him, "....I love you, baby."

"I love you too, my captain," she then buried her face in his chest snuggling close to him. The whole night he held her close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 12.8K 200
This is the Part 2 that has reached its limit of 200 chapters in Wattpad. The next chapters will be uploaded in Part 3, so please check my profile fo...
499K 22.3K 200
This is the Part 1 that has reached its limit of 200 chapters in Wattpad. The next chapters will be uploaded in Part 2, so please check my profile fo...
4.1K 92 7
This is a Trafalgar Law x Y/N (OC) fanfiction ___________________________________________ You were an infamous assassin who only had the dream of se...
233K 6.5K 75
"Are you sure you just want one kiss?" He whispered against my lips softly. As I stared into his eyes, I knew that I didn't just want one kiss. I did...