🏴‍☠️~My Captain~ 🏴‍☠️ Buggy...

By TheRealSJ10

A One Piece fanfic Buggy the Clown x Oc Lydia has a secret. She isn't human. While living in a peaceful villa... More

Characters/Warning
Chapter 2: Arlong
Chapter 3: Chained and Forced Marriage
Chapter 4: Rescued by a Old Friend
Chapter 5: You Did Keep Your Promise
Chapter 6: Ambushed by a Whale
Chapter 7: Casted Away
Chapter 8: Alone with Friends
Chapter 9: The Kingdom
Chapter 10: Mihawk and Luffy
Chapter 11: Arlong Returns
Chapter 12: Bruce
Chapter 13: Arlong's Torture
Chapter 14: Reunited with Buggy's Crew/The Fight
Chapter 15: His Return
Chapter 16: Guilt
Chapter 17: I am Proud of You
Chapter 18: The Search for Buggy's Pieces
Chapter 19: Father and the Anestors
Chapter 20: Mini Buggy vs Bird
Chapter 21: Lydia Saves Buggy
Chapter 22: Buggy's Secret
Chapter 23: Giving Buggy a Bath
Chapter 24: Arlong is not Dead
Chapter 25: You Can't Escape From Me, Little Girl
Chapter 26: Buggy vs Arlong
Epilogue

Chapter 1: Best Friends Forever

214 2 0
By TheRealSJ10

This story is a world of pirates. But a story of a certain girl. She of course is just an infant right now. Her human mother was taking care of her in the infant's bedroom. Rocking her in her arms. She sat in a chair by the window, it was a warm night and the sound of the ocean could be heard from outside. Her human mother believed that the sound of the waves would soothe the baby, and help her sleep. The little child made a soft yawn. The cutest yawn that a baby had made. She even wore a beautiful seashell locket wrapped around her neck. This necklace was dear to her for it was given to her by her real parents, the ones that left her in the hands of wonderful human parents. They feared for their daughter's life since she was a princess from the deep blue sea. And even dangerous mutants of the land. But they found a lovely village where it was always peaceful. Even pirates don't even cross here.

Soon the little one was asleep in the woman's arms. Just the moment her husband walked in. "She's sleeping?" he smiled as he looked down at the little baby.

His wife nodded, "yes. She always looks so serene when she's asleep. Like a little angel."

The two of them couldn't have children of their own, they believed it was God that sent those magical creatures to them to ask to raise their child. They both loved the little child as their own.

Several years passed and the little child was now a little girl, 7 years old and running around the village. The villagers didn't take to kindly to the child because she was a stranger being. Always playful, running, and just not normal like them. Not a bad way. She was a unique type of girl.

"That child should be in school," one of the elder women remarked with annoyance as Lydia ran by them.

"The school teacher doesn't want her in school. She won't do as she's told," her companion said.

"Seen better behavior from pirates," they both huffed and laughed in amusement.

Her mother then came looking for her, "Lydia? Oh goodness, you've gotten your dress all muddy. Have you been climbing again?" her mother tried to sound firm, but she could never get mad at her.

"Yes, sorry, mother." Lydia said sadly. She looked back as her mother walked her back to their cottage. "Mother, what are pirates?"

"Pirates? Where did you hear that word? Did somebody say they'd seen some?"

"No some of the villagers said they seen pirates behave more than me..."

Her mother was cross hearing this, but she smiled, "some people see pirates as baddies who drink too much rum, steal money and get into lots of fights. But others see them as brave adventurers who aren't afraid of breaking rules. Either way, they spend most of their time out at sea. On ships. Like sailors."

"Those type of pirates sound cool. I mean...if they don't do all those bad things. If I was a pirate I would be more like my hero Robin Hood."

Her mother chuckled, "yes well lots of people thought he was a baddie too, as he did break the law and steal. But you wouldn't want to be a pirate, sweetie. Most people fear them."

"...well what about nice pirates?" She asked.

"They're not so well known. Although pirates are fair. Did you know they have to swear by a code and any treasure they find it gets shared out equally with the crew? Even the royal navy and the marines don't pay the cadets wages."

"I never knew that," the little girl said.

Once home she got into her room undressed and went to take a bath. Her mother washed her dress and sighed since this was the 10th time this week she dirtied up her clothes.

Lydia giggled at she popped bubbles in her tub. She didn't have many friends sadly. All the kids in the village thought she was weird. Which made her pretty sad.

Once cleaned, she got dressed in new clean clothes and went back out, "I promise I won't get dirty again, I will just go by the beach, mother."

Lydia skipped happily down the path to the beach when she stopped and heard a bunch of boys laughing and picking on another boy.

"Ow! Get off!! I've already told you it's not a FAKE!!" the young blue haired boy lashed out at the bigger boy who was pulling at his nose.

"You look like a clown, you should be in the circus!!" Another boy laughed, "yeah with all the other freaks!!"

"I'm not a clown, I'm a PIRATE!!!"

They all laughed not believing him. One of them then stole his hat and threw it into the ocean.

Lydia was angry and went up to them, "Hey! Leave him alone!"

They all stopped and stared at her, "oh it's the weird girl."

"Leave him alone," Lydia ordered.

They all then laughed, "yeah so what are you gonna do about it?"

"If you want to pick on a weirdo pick on me. Not him!" She frowned. The young teenage boy was in shock, why would she say something like that?

"Okay then. Fine!" They dropped the boy and headed for her.

It was then Lydia felt a hand grab hers and pull her quickly away. As she ran she didn't understand at first what was happening. Until the boys all screamed and began freaking out. Because the hand belonged to the boy, but wasn't attached to him. Lydia even noticed them screaming. The boys then ran afraid now. Lydia was sitting on the ground. The hand wasn't on her so she wasn't able to see what grabbed her. She looked up and the teenager held his hand to her. She took is hand he helped her up.

"Thanks, kid. But sheesh you shouldn't have done that. You could've got your butt kicked," he then smiled, "still, you're brave, I have to give you that."

"Well, I don't like it when people are mean. The villagers here are mean to me as well. They say I am...too weird. So I can take it, but when I see someone else being hurt, I can't leave them be..." she then remembered his hat. "Your hat! Hold on!" She then ran to the shore and dived in with no hesitation.

".....," Buggy didn't say anything. He was impressed by how good a swimmer she was, but it made him miss being able to swim. He hated how he couldn't even get wet by the sea water now.

"Thanks....it really didn't matter all that much," he lied. The hat was precious to him. It was a gift made by his adoptive grandmother.

Lydia finally came up to the surface and walked out of the shore and ringed out his hat. "Sorry it's wet. She handed it to him, "And...I'm Lydia..."

"Uh, it's okay. Thanks," he took her hand and shook it, "I'm Buggy the pirate."

"Oh really? A pirate!? We never have pirates in the village...wait you seem young to be a pirate."

"We've never been to this part of the East Blue before. And I'm not so young. I've been part of a pirate crew for years now. There was nowhere else for me to go..."

"...you can stay with me, my mother and father." Lydia suggested.

"Oh, that's kind of you, but I'm an important member of the crew. They need me."

"Oh...," Lydia now looked sad, she hoped to have a friend, "you're not leaving anytime soon...are you?"

"Not for a few weeks. Gold Roger is planning on spending the summer here. But we're all meant to be hiding. He says it's too secret nobody must know we're pirates otherwise the villagers will be afraid."

"I won't tell," she smiled and criss crossed over her chest. "Well...if you can't stay with us...would you atleast like to stay for dinner, Buggy?"

".....I can't go into the village, Lydia. Everyone will stare and laugh and point and make fun of me, because I'm a freak. I'm only really safe on the ship, because the crew are used to how I look now."

"I know a secret way past the village to my house. And my family won't laugh at you. And I think you have a wonderful nose."

Buggy wasn't sure she was being serious, "why? That moron was right, it does look like a clown nose. Is that why you think it's wonderful? Do you like clowns?"

"...what is a clown?" Lydia never been to a circus, but heard of one. She never hear or even seen a clown.

He looked at her surprised. Really? She never seen or heard of a clown?

"I don't see anything wrong with it. Everyone's nose is different," Lydia continued, "my mother told me not everyone is the same. We all are created differently. That's what makes us special."

"That's sweet. Your mom sounds nice, it's just most people aren't so understanding. And a clown usually wears makeup and a fake big red nose like mine...to make people laugh. They laugh at them because they look funny. I look funny, but my nose is real."

"You don't look funny," she smiled.

Buggy then laughed, "thanks. I guess.....I could come to dinner, If you're sure your folks won't mind? I trust you to know a way through the village where I won't be seen."

She then smiled happily. She had a friend now, "yes!" She then took his hand and walked him around a building and then climbed up on a wall vine. Buggy looked up at her surprised but followed her. Once ontop of the building, he was shaking, but Lydia took his hand carefully walked on the rooftops with him, they came to the end of the village and climbed down on a tree and waited for him.

Buggy finally reached the ground and he laughed, "you really are a brave kid. You'd make a great pirate."

"...r-really?" Lydia now blushed when he said that.

"Yeah. That's the main thing you need to be when you're a pirate. Brave. But I guess you're going to grow up and get married and do all of that girly stuff," he teased, though he sensed she would never be that kind of girl.

"No. No one likes me. I don't even have friends here," she said walking with him to the small little cottage.

"Just because you don't have friends here right now, doesn't mean it's your fault. It's them. One day you might move someplace else and then you'll make friends and get a boyfriend and all that stuff."

"You're very kind," she smiled. She then opened the door, "Mother! Father! I brought a guest."

Her mother turned and was surprised to see Lydia with someone. Her father was shocked by how Buggy looked, but he tried not to show it.

"Oh, how lovely. So who's your new friend?" Her mother asked.

"It's nice to meet you ma'am, my name is Buggy," he offered his hand to shake.

"Awe, well aren't you a little gentleman," she smiled shaking his hand.

Buggy blushed.

"Mother, can Buggy stay for dinner? Please?" Lydia blinked her eyes making puppy eyes.

Her mother laughed, "of course he can."

"Thank you," Buggy said shyly.

"So, where did you meet each other?" Her father asked.

"Down at the beach. Lydia helped me get my hat back. Your daughter is very kind and brave."

"Yes, our daughter loves the ocean. She's obsessed with it," her father chuckled.

"I love the ocean too. I've spent a lot of time at sea. Since I was Lydia's age."

"Awe." Lydia's mother smiled.

"Rose, they're just kids. It doesn't mean anything," Lydia's father chuckled.

"I know, it's just cute is all," Rose giggled.

Buggy didn't understand what they meant by that. He was still just a kid, and to him liking girls was sissy stuff.

"So, you kids go and wash up and I'll plate up," Rose said, smiling.

Buggy nodded and followed Lydia to the washroom.

"I think my folks like you. Especially my mother," she giggled as she took him to the washroom upstairs.

"You think so? She's really nice your mom. And your dad seems cool too. You're really lucky to have parents."

"I do. I just wish...I knew my real parents...," she looked sad.

Buggy finished washing his hands and looked at her sadly, "I never knew my real parents either. They abandoned me. Did that happen to you too?"

"...my human parents said they were in danger..."

"Your human parents? Does that mean your real parents aren't human??"

She shook her head sadly, "I found out. Then when I told them they told me I wasn't their daughter. That my parents and my people were feeling like they were in danger, so they left me here. Hoping the mutants wouldn't find me." She then washed her hands while he dried his.

"Mutants....," Buggy had an idea what the mutants might be, but he wasn't sure plus he didn't want to worry her, "I'm sorry. Maybe you'll see your real folks again someday. They cared about you at least. Mine didn't want me because of my deformity," he then sensed she needed it so he gave her a hug. Once she dried her hands Buggy then hugged her. She smiled and hugged him back. He rubbed her back to comfort her, "do you want to go and eat now?"

She tried to smile and nodded.

They then went through to the dining room and sat at the table. Before she sat down, Buggy ran to grab her seat. He pulled her chair for her and for her mother too.

"Such a little gentleman," Rose smiled.

Lydia blushed and then her father stopped Buggy when he was about to eat. "We need to say Grace first."

"Oh sorry.....uh, Grace," he said naively he noticed Lydia giggling, "did I say it wrong?"

"He means we pray. So we fold our hands and father prays to God," Lydia explained.

"Ah, right. Sorry," Buggy blushed. He then took hold of Lydia and Rose's hands.

Lydia's father then started the prayer, for what felt like forever for Buggy which was only a minute they ended the prayer and he served Buggy's plate. Buggy's stomach growled because he was so hungry. He hadn't eaten a decent meal in a very long time. He smelled and sighed happily seeing how good and how it smelled also. He took. Mouth full of rice, but realized he was a guest, so he did it decently.

"How do you like it?" Lydia asked smiling.

"Mhhhmmm it's soooooo good, ma'am. Thank you, this is the best meal ever!"

"I'm glad someone enjoys my cooking." Rose smirked at her husband.

Lydia then giggled.

"You know I love your cooking, Rose."

Buggy quickly ate the meal and finished before anyone else. Lydia noticed and was amazed. He must've been really hungry. After dinner, Lydia took Buggy's hand and they went to show him the field. Her father was a farmer of course. "I'm sure father won't mind. Here." She grabbed a bag and filled it up on tomatoes, turnips, and potatoes for him.

Once finished, she led him back safely the same way back to the beach. He was about to get on board, but she grabbed his wrist, "you will come back tomorrow? Right?"

He then smiled, he would love to hang out with her. She seemed like a sweet girl.

"Of course. You seem pretty cool. And thanks again for dinner and the food."

Lydia smiled and hugged him, "you're welcome."

Buggy blushed, but hugged her back. Once he got on board the ship, Lydia went home. She got home and slipped in her pajamas for the night. She thought of Buggy and how he was doing.

For the rest of the summer, Lydia and Buggy hung out, played games, snuck out at night, and pretty much anything together. Sometimes with Shanks as well. Sadly he was on his last day at the village. He just couldn't tell Lydia. They were now best friends...forever. He cared for her a lot and didn't want to upset her in anyway. They were laying on the roofs at night and looking up the night starry sky.

"I gotta say, this summer has been the best I ever had......thanks to you and your family. I'm going to miss you, Lyds. And your folks."

"....I am gonna miss you too, Bug. I wish Summer didn't have to end."

There was pause until she spoke again, "Buggy?"

"Yeah, Lyds?"

"....you will come back, would you?"

Buggy turned to look at her, "..... I promise, even if my captain never comes back here, one day... I'll have my own ship and crew, and I'll come back."

Lydia smiled at him and hugged him, "I promise to make you proud. And I can't wait when you do."

"Lyds, I already am proud of you. You're so kind and brave and awesome. I promise when I have my own ship, you'll be my first mate."

"First mate? You really promise? All of this?" She smiled.

"Cross my heart," he smiled, "I'll be captain and you'll be my first mate and we'll travel the entire east blue together."

Lydia smiled and hugged him again. She then kissed his cheek. "Forever and Ever."

"Forever and always," He smiled and hugged her back.

Morning arrived, Lydia was in shock hearing her roosters crowed. She realized the sun was rising and feared Buggy and Shanks might be leaving. She got up and got dressed. She snuck out her bedroom window and ran into the village. She was running late she sensed so she climbed up the vine wall and ran on the rooftops to the docks.

Buggy looked down at his friendship bracelet Lydia gave him and sighed. He looked back sadly when he heard his captain and Shanks called him over to the ship, but he couldn't leave not without saying goodbye to Lydia.

"Please, captain. Just two more minutes," he begged Gold Roger.

Shanks giggled, "oooh, you can't leave without seeing your sweetheart for one last time."

"It won't be the last time, we'll be best friends forever!!" Buggy yelled angrily.

"Come on now, Buggy, or I will be leaving your @$$," Roger frowned. He did care for Buggy like a son, but was strict.

Buggy sighed and got on the ship. He sighed and began to climb the rigging to help lower the sails.

Once the ship was sailing he then heard a soft yell calling his name.

"...Buggy!"

Buggy stopped and turned looking back, "Lyd'?"

"Buggy!?"

Suddenly he saw a head popped out of the roof and saw it was Lydia. He ran up the high ground of the ship and waved to her smiling.

Lydia saw him and teared up waving goodbye to him. She was so hurt watching him leave.

Shanks noticed them both and smiled seeing Buggy got a chance to say goodbye one last time to Lydia. "Now he can stop crying himself to sleep," he chuckled to himself.

"I will come back, I promise, Lydia!" Buggy called to her. "I really promise!"

Sadly years when he returned...he would find a massacre in the village.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 12.2K 200
This is the Part 2 that has reached its limit of 200 chapters in Wattpad. The next chapters will be uploaded in Part 3, so please check my profile fo...
52.4K 2.2K 22
Scarlet Moore, a teacher in Orange Town, finds herself rising from her seat among all the other people forced to visit the circus show tonight. This...
17.9K 476 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
66.5K 3.8K 116
This is Part 3, part 2 has reached its limit of 200 chapters in Wattpad. ________________________ Bob is someone that hate people who praise Lord Bug...