The Royal Rebel

By delulugirll0708

What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and... More

Characters I
Characters II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Revelations I)
Chapter 6 (Revelations II )
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sorry....

Chapter 14

918 58 12
By delulugirll0708

Shivagya

I was ready for dinner in a simple plain baby pink cotton  kurti with similar plazo , I was not someone to get ready for simple family dinner but it would be my first dinner with my new family and they are royals, it won't be a shock to me if they wear 1 kg of gold jewellery for dinner, I mean nothing can be a shock to me at this stage...

I was just thinking about giving a call to Jiya, Neel and Pranali when I heard a knock on the door

I opened it and was greeted by Samrath bhaii accompanied by a girl younger than me by some years, her head was bowed

"Come princess , I will take you to the dining hall, also , she is Ritu , your personal maid, she will accompany you everywhere from now on"  He said introducing the girl whose head is still bowed

Making a mental note to talk to her later , I followed Bhai to the dining room, sorry hall , it really was a dining HALL ...

As soon as I entered , all faces snapped towards me , bhaii sa and my father were already present there with some familiar and unfamiliar faces . I was feeling uncomfortable with all these stares, some were filled with curiosity, some were filled with love and a particular glare was so intense that I would have turned into ashes right there , if that was possible...

I was about to hide behind Samrath bhaii when my eyes met bhaii sa's and I suddenly remembered his words from morning

"you are the Princess of Udaipur, maintain your posture "

I gathered some fake courage and walked to the table with Samrath bhaii, I don't know why, but I have this urge within me to prove myself to him which is strange because Shivagya Vyas never , I mean never proves herself to anyone...

But you are no longer Shivagya Vyas , are you?

Okay, the identity crisis....

As I walked there I noticed Rani sa and a unknown girl were standing beside the old lady who was glaring at me , I just ignored her , well I can't do anything, she seems to have some serious issues with me without even knowing me properly

After gaining an acknowledgement from Bhai sa , I sat beside a boy whose eyes were stuck at his fingers which he was playing with, a clear sign of nervousness...

As soon as I sat there I heard a dramatic gasp coming from that unknown girl, I raised my eyebrow at her and she just looked towards that old lady ..

"How dare you sit there , can't you see every female of family is standing?"  The Old lady lashed out at me...

But it was kinda funny ...

Now I am pissed too, the girl only needs some food and here this annoying old woman is creating a scene for I don't know what!

"Well, I dared because I am hungry? And I didn't asked them to stand , why are they standing, they should take their seat so we can have our dinner ...... in peace"

As soon as I finished I heard another dramatic gasp coming from the same girl, God what's with this girl and her gasps?

"I don't know how you are raised and I don't care about that but this is Chauhan family, my family and ladies of this family follow some rules and eating after men is one of them!"

"Sorry to inform you but I am not going to follow such a nonsense rule! What is even the logic behind that?"

At this point everyone was looking at me , Bhai sa's eyes held amusement, baba sa's held pride , and everyone else's held shock.

"Are you seeing that Neeraj, not even a day completed in this family and she already started a rebellion! Put a leash on your daughter!" She again started shouting

God this is irritating...

"ENOUGH! If she wants to sit here and eat , she will! End of discussion"

Bhai sa said and although Old lady was visibly furious, she kept mum.

After giving a glance to Old lady Bhai sa again started saying

" Don't you think, all who were not there in the morning should introduce themselves to the princess?"

The old lady gritted her teeth , well fake teeth, and introduced herself

"Rajmata Nirmala Devi , Neeraj 's mother , don't you dare call me daadi sa, I will never accept you as my granddaughter"

Well I wasn't planning to call you that...

I wanted to say this badly but I just ignored her ...

Next was the boy I was sitting next to

He just met my eyes for few moments before averting them and muttered

"Aditya, your younger cousin"

That's it?

At least he didn't threaten you girl...

The 'gasp girl' was next , she looked at me with some kind of disapproval and said

"Aditi, Aditya 's older sister , but I am younger than you"

I just nodded at her

I noticed that the Rudra guy was not present here...

We started having our dinner, Rani sa and Aditi were serving everyone, I was feeling awkward at constant stares of Aditi, it was like she was judging me for whatever I did, well it's not like I committed some crime, I just took a stand for myself...

The rest of dinner was in silence, I wasn't able to eat properly due to the constant glares and stares I was receiving from the ladies of the family, also the food was not up to my taste, it was too bland, how the hell are they eating this thing ? I decided to just make myself something later.

Yup! I never compromise with my food

After having dinner everyone started to go to their room..

I too followed Ritu after wishing good night to everyone...

On my way to the room, I asked Ritu the directions for kitchen, although she looked curious to why I am asking that, she obliged and told me the directions...

.
.

After having a group video chat with Neel , Jiya and Pranali, I was feeling hungry again ..

I thought of calling Ritu but it was almost midnight and I was in no mood to disturb her..

I walked out of my room and immediately regretted my decision. The corridors were dark and empty and were giving me that creepy vibes...

I somehow walked into the kitchen with the help of my mobile's flashlight and now I had the biggest challenge in front of myself... Finding the light switch...

I was searching for the switch when I heard some footsteps coming towards me ....

Great!! So I die like this, how embarrassing it will be! Killed by some intruder while having  midnight snacks.....

I was about to shout for help when the lights switched on and my voice stuck in my mouth...

Standing in front of me was a male version of myself with Amber eyes...

Seems like he was equally shocked but he was quick to compose himself unlike me who was just staring at him with my mout agape and the flashlight of my mobile still on in one hand...

It was quite comic..

"You can turn off the flashlight and close your mouth princess Shivagya" he said and I did so

"Heyy! You know me already but I never met you before! How do you know me?" I asked

"Everyone in the mansion is aware of the arrival of the new princess "

"Oh ... Okay , but who are you?"

"Rudra"

" You are one of my brothers, right? Samrath bhaii told me about you."

"Yes, I am " he replied with a small, almost invisible smile..

"Oh.."

We stood there in silence for a minute then he asked,

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes. ... I mean No ..... Yes" I said with an embarrassed face

He just shook his head a little

"Follow me " he instructed

"Where are we going?" I asked him

"You will ge to know when we reach there" 

"You know out of all our brothers , I resemble you a lot, even more than father. If I didn't know better , I would have thought that you are my twin..."

His steps slowed down and he turned towards me with a serious face

"Well that's because I am your twin, little sister ". He said

Huh!?

"Sorry, but what?"

He stopped completely this time and looked at me

"Yup! Meet your twin, princess Shivagya, I am older than you for 15 minutes. Now come on, aren't you feeling hungry?" He ruffled my hair slightly and again started walking ahead of me and I was still there , standing dumbfounded...

WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST SAID???

And I thought nothing can shock me more now.....

You jinxed it bitch.....

___________________________________

Here is the new chapter

Next update, next Sunday

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment

Bye-bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 212K 53
" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three seconds will be dealt in a manner I find...
147K 11.6K 18
โ™กBook one in Destiny seriesโ™ก **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
51.7K 1.9K 22
"๐‘ซ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Œ๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰๐’•๐’Š ๐’‰๐’, ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’˜๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’Š?" ~~ "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’†" "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ...
1.5M 66.1K 54
"What do you want?? Why can't you leave me? and why did you kidnap me from my own wedding??"...Shreya asked with a teary voice. Shreya was dolling u...