Murder drones x Reader Scenar...

By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying. More

Requests
~~Scenarios~~
How you met (V)
Cuddles!
If you died
First Impressions of You
Conversations you have
How they get your attention
Human Child Reader (Platonic because obviously)
Greetings
Yandere Headcanons
If you were getting abused
#*(%*@_#
It was your choice.
If you were injured.
I haven't made a post in a week I think. Maybe two.
If you were a potato.
Random Headcanons
Falling deeper until you couldn't anymore
Cyn Catch-Up
Uzi Yandere Alphabet REVAMPED
Yandere Alphabet: V REVAMPED
~~Oneshots~~
Moon. (Short Oneshot)
That one guy (meme oneshot)
Boiling Point
A new awakening
Infection AU
All we can do is try. (Short oneshot)
Felt like you needed this. (Short Oneshot)
Yandere Cyn x Human!Reader
~~Announcements~~
You turn into a pickle. (not MD, but I'm bored so here)
Idk I'm bored
Isn't related to md, but Fuck it I have to say this.
I need requests.
My tumblr tags
Update
This isn't goofy.
Stop.
I am going to throw a lemon through my window
Let's talk, shall we?
Conspiracy theory.
So just something so you know I'm alive.
Wattpad policy change.
New Discord
Update:
Not your problem but here.
This isn't MD related, but I need to rant
The song that'll play when Y/n does some goofy shit.
So, I'm going to be working on something.
Ask Y/n: 2.0

Kicking the can down the road.

395 7 13
By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

N x GN!Reader

Requested by Disconnected_Mia, Thank you! Also, I know you said jealous N, but I really didn't know how to do that without my brain melting.

-Pre-Pilot-

----------------------

In human terms; it was fall. Or autumn if you want to get technical with it.

You had talked to N earlier, trying to learn more about him. You learned that he knew about birthday parties, just never got to have one.

Or go to one...

Or be associated with one.

You learned that N had kind of a difficult life.

You kicked the snow, watching whatever was in the area that you kicked scatter all over the place. You know it's dangerous to be out here, to a certain extent. But at the same time, you didn't have anything better to do, or anything to do at all.

In all honesty, you were bored.

You thought about going to the theater to watch some human movies, but all that survived the core explosion were just old timey ones. Most of them, you didn't particularly care for. 

You thought about showing some to N, but recently, he's been busy with something. He said it was a surprise, but you knew him for awhile. He wasn't good with hiding surprises.

*SNAP*

You quickly looked down towards what you stepped on, which was a broken Worker Drone head. You took a step back, and looked around you to see if anyone heard that.

Or he could have been too busy killing other Workers...

You shook your head, trying to ignore the painful reality that the person you had a crush on was a mass murder. Does that make you a bad person?

Oh god, this reminds you so much about girls who like 'bad boys'

You saw a building that looked cool. Looked like it used to be a mall, or something of that sort. Either way, the building was relatively big.

Awesome for a hideout, right?

You walked into the building, looking around the building that looked more like a mall. So your prior suspicions were correct. The windows were smashed and broken glass was everywhere. 

You were sure that humans had a party city store in every mall, it was almost universal. 

You looked around at the signs, seeing if you could find the sign you were looking for, stepping on some broken glass, making the iconic crunch noise. 

You halted in your tracks as soon as you found what you were looking for, the pet store. With all the dog posters you could dream of. 

You heard broken glass behind you with malicious intent. Without even thinking, you ran inside the store looking for any place to hide. You spotted a small crawlspace under the floorboard where you could slide under.

"Where the hell did it go?" A feminine voice grumbled. You had quickly gotten under the floorboards just in time. 

The Murder Drone entered into view, where you now had a clear view of what she looked like. She had pigtails and a suit and tie. Seems to be more of the bossy type.

"Nothin' over here." Another voice called out. You had dimmed your visor to the point where you couldn't really see it at a quick glance. The second voice also entered into view. 

"I don't get it. These drones are getting faster day by day." The second girl commented, to which you rolled your now invisible eyes. The first girl kicked the cage door beside you.

"This is so fucking stupid! We haven't gotten a good kill in weeks, at this rate, we're going to die before we can get through that door..." The first voice voiced. Just then a third voice entered they fray.

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice question, to which you raised your (invisible, technically) eyes. 

"Shut up, N."

"Yes, J."

Yup, that was him.

His eyes were immediately tranced towards a dog poster, to which he tore from the wall. The Murder Drone named 'J' snatched the poster and tore it up.

N let out a small 'aww' while J rolled her eyes. You narrowed your eyes at her, now being extremely annoyed with her.

"Well, we need to find it. I don't know about you, but I like not dying." The second drone complained. J only shrugged.

N had looked around the room a bit, before his eyes landed on you. For a moment, both of you froze before J spoke up again.

"Well, let's split up. N, take this room. V, take any room that I'm not in." And without saying another word, J left; not leaving any room for objections.

V left soon after, leaving just you and N. After N made sure both of them were somewhere else out of earshot and eyesight, he went over to you.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?!" N whisper-yelled while helping you out of your hiding place. You brushed yourself off then looking up at N.

"Good question, I don't really know." N raised a digital brow at that, and was about to say something, but cut himself off before he could say anything.

"Either way, I have to get you out of here. They'll kill you if they find you here." To which you gave a thumbs up. N turned his back to you then deployed his wings. He motioned for you to get on, which you quickly obliged. 

With that being said, he walked out the pet store quietly, then flew off through the broken sun roof in the mall.

The trip to a safe spot to be at, and landed, to which you promptly fell off due to the impact of the landing.

"Oh biscuits! Sorry!" N quickly apologized, picking you up from the snow and brushing you off.

"Don't be, you probably saved my life." You dismissed, looking around trying to figure out where you were. N looked around nervously, making sure you two weren't being followed.

"What were you doing there?" N questioned again. You shrugged in response.

"Didn't I already answer this question?" N blinked before nodding.

"Yeah, but I didn't know you just took random walks in the middle of nowhere." You moved your foot around the snow nervously.

"Well- I- I was just trying to find a dog poster." You admitted, to which N raised his eyebrows. 

"Why?" He question. You didn't answer immediately, instead looking at where you and N flew from.

"You said you were collecting dog posters, and I was hoping that I could give you one." You said, now sounding a little bit nervous. N perked up at that, tail wagging a little bit.

"Really?" N asked, to which you nodded.

"Yeah. But, uh, that might take awhile. Because your boss tore the one I wanted to get for you." You groaned, to which N's expression faltered, now looking sad.

Not wanting him to feel sad, you tried to quickly come up with something to cheer him up with, "But! I can find you another one!"

N looked at you, perking up at that. His smile returned, not a happy as it was before, but it was enough.

"You know you don't have to do that just for me." He commented to which you waved your hand dismissively.

"I want to. It's the least I can really do for you for saving my life."

N's tail returned to wagging a little bit, perking up even more.

"Thanks y/n." 

"Don't mention it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451 10 3
A Murder Drones x male reader/OC story. When a War Drone's purpose is finished they're either reconfigured into a standard Worker Drone model or is i...
20K 387 12
After a near death experience, you met what others fear, the murderous and distinctive J. Something inside her stopped her from killing you after a s...
191K 2.1K 78
You're on a planet as a worker drone where things left and right are trying to kill you. what are the things you ask? I think you already know the an...
534K 12.4K 79
I wrote this in 2018 when I was younger, so the writing is terrible and I had no clue what I was doing. Read at your own risk, I guess.