Magbel Oneshots

By XoButterflyKissesXo

Just like it sounds! I keep coming up with ideas that I don't necessarily think I will create a story to. So... More

What Mistake?
Fear of Falling
Special Date and Hockey
Sunrise
Blind Date
Second Date
Stress Relief (Rated M)
Jealousy
Wedding Bells
Close To Being Too Late
Team Bonding

Undercover (Rated M)

174 2 0
By XoButterflyKissesXo

**18+ only! Includes fingering, shower sex, and mentions of toy usage**

"Maggie, can I see you in my office?" Isobel asked Maggie. Maggie looked at her with a worried look but nodded her head. She followed Isobel to her office and closed the door. Jubal was also in her office along with the ADIC Rina Trenholm.

"Did I do something wrong?" Maggie asked as she sat down.

"Not at all. We have an assignment undercover. It was NYPD's case, but two of their undercover officers were ambushed. So they handed over the case to us. You fit the suspect's physical type." Rina said.

"How long would I be undercover?" Maggie asked.

"There's one more thing. You fit the suspect's physical type, but you need another female agent to go undercover with." Rina said.

"What, he's killing women who look like me and her best friend?" Maggie asked. Rina looked at Jubal, and Jubal looked at Isobel. "Am I missing something?" Maggie asked.

"He's killing women who look like you and their girlfriend/fiancé." Jubal said.

"So you want me to choose someone to go undercover with me as my girlfriend." Maggie stated.

"Yes, but we are allowing you to choose who goes under with you since you will be spending your downtime with her." Rina said.

"I can choose any agent I want?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, as long as she agrees to it." Jubal said.

"Can I think about who I choose?" Maggie asked.

"Of course. Just give us an answer by the end of the day." Rina said. Maggie nodded her head and walked out.

"Everything okay? What was that about?" OA asked.

"Just an assignment undercover." Maggie said.

"Okay. You look like you've seen a ghost though." he said.

"I have to choose a female agent to go undercover with as my girlfriend." Maggie said.

"Oh." OA said with shock.

"Yeah. I have no idea who I would even feel comfortable with being my fake girlfriend and who would feel comfortable with being my fake girlfriend." Maggie said.

"Do you feel comfortable with having a fake girlfriend? Do you even like women?" OA asked.

"I don't know. I guess I've never thought about women like that. But I'm comfortable with it." Maggie said.

"As long as you're comfortable with it and the woman you decide on is comfortable with it, then I wish you guys the best of luck." OA said.

"Thanks." Maggie said. She thought about who she could ask. She knows Elise wouldn't be comfortable, Tiff might be, but she didn't think she would agree. That only left Isobel and Nina, and she wasn't going to ask Nina for obvious reasons. She didn't even want to ask Isobel because she didn't think she would be okay with it. But her choices were Isobel and Tiff. Since Tiff and Scola were out getting something to eat, Maggie decided to ask Isobel first. Maggie walked to Isobel's office and knocked before she entered.

"Hey! Have you decided who you want to go undercover with?" Isobel asked.

"Uh, not exactly," Maggie said before sitting down in a chair across from Isobel. "There's only a few women I would be comfortable going undercover with. Two of them are out of the question, one of them is getting lunch. The only other one is still here. I know you're the boss, and you're very much needed here. But, you're one of the very few women I would feel safe and comfortable with undercover. I don't know if you would be comfortable with going undercover. Probably not. You know what, I don't know why-"

"Maggie," Isobel said causing Maggie to stop talking. "You're rambling. I would be honored to go undercover with you. Jubal will be here to be a temporary SAC as well as Rina. But are you sure about going undercover with me?" Isobel asked.

"Of course." Maggie said.

"Okay. I will let Rina know." Isobel said. Maggie nodded her head.

"When do we go undercover?" Maggie asked.

"Tomorrow." Isobel answered.

"That soon?" Maggie asked.

"Yeah. We will be briefed on the case later today and then go over our cover story. Then we move into an apartment tomorrow morning." Isobel answered.

"Okay. I will see you later then." Maggie said. She walked out of Isobel's office and went back to her desk. As the day went on, Maggie began to get nervous about going undercover. The time finally came for Isobel and Maggie be briefed about the case. Then they were given their new identities.

"Isobel, you will be Elena Sanchez. You're a fashion designer at a big fashion company. You got your degree from The Ohio State University and love your job. You've been a designer for 15 years. Maggie, you will be Natalie Rinehart. You are a secretary for the same fashion company and also love your job. Now Maggie I know you hate desk jobs, but for your safety and Isobel's, we thought it'd be best for you to work where you won't be known. Now as for your likes, dislikes, how you two met, and how long you've been dating is up to you. Just have it memorized. Any questions?" Rina said.

"What if we get recognized?" Maggie asked.

"With Isobel giving press conferences, she's more likely to be recognized. So we will be adding in some extensions. If someone asks then say that you are a twin. Maggie, if you are recognized, just say you don't know what they're talking about and play it that way. If either of you feel threatened, you will have a panic button with you at all times to push, and agents will be there within seconds. We won't have eyes and ears within your house, but there will be on the outside. I forgot to mention that we will also do regular checkups every few hours. I will be texting one of you as a friend asking every few hours a 'yes' or 'no' question. If I don't hear a response within 15 minutes I will send agents to your location." Rina answered. Maggie and Isobel nodded. They didn't have anymore questions, so they were dismissed to go home and pack clothes and anything they may need. After they packed, they met up at 26 fed and got their undercover cars before they moved everything into their house that they will share for an unknown amount of time.

"Can I ask you something?" Isobel said.

"Of course." Maggie said.

"Why did you choose me to be your girlfriend?" Isobel asked.

"Because I feel safe and comfortable around you, and I know you'll make a great girlfriend." Maggie answered. Isobel nodded her head and began unpacking. Ian had photoshopped pictures of them together, and Rina had the pictures printed off and framed so they could be hung up on the wall. Maggie looked at them and thought they actually make a cute couple.

"Remember our trip to Mexico?" Isobel asked, looking at a picture. Maggie walked over to her and hugged her from behind.

"Of course. That was our first trip as a couple. And I also discovered how incredibly attractive it is when you speak Spanish." Maggie said. She felt Isobel tense up, and Maggie almost let her go until she felt her relax. It felt a little weird to be like this with her boss, but it also felt natural to Maggie.

"Tú, mi hermosa diosa, eres la atractiva." Isobel turned her head and whispered into Maggie's ear.

"I have no idea what you said, but you can talk Spanish to me all day long if you want to." Maggie said. Okay, she admits, Isobel is, indeed, very attractive when she speaks Spanish. Isobel leaned in and kissed Maggie, figuring they should get it out of the way before they go into the public. Did it feel weird to both of them to kiss each other? Yes. But did they enjoy it? Very much so. With Isobel now facing Maggie, Maggie moved her back a little bit and pinned her against the wall. The kiss began to get heated, but before anything else could happen, the doorbell rang. Maggie pulled away, both of them out of breath.

"Not bad, Castille." Maggie whispered before walking away to answer the door. Isobel stood in place for a few seconds processing what just happened before following Maggie to the front door.

"Hi! I'm your neighbor to your left. I noticed you guys moving in and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Madeline." the woman said.

"I'm Natalie, and this is my girlfriend Elena." Maggie said.

"It's very nice to meet you guys. Feel free to stop by whenever you'd like, and if you want a tour of the neighborhood I would be happy to show you around." Madeline said.

"Thank you, we would appreciate that. It was lovely meeting you!" Maggie said. Madeline gave them a smile before leaving. Maggie closed the door and turned to Isobel. "So what do you say we get some food, Elena?" Maggie asked. With Maggie using her undercover name, Isobel knew her new, fake life with Maggie has officially begun. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't terrified considering the suspect has already killed two undercover cops. But she knew Maggie would protect her, and she would protect Maggie.

"Yeah. I'm starving." Isobel said. Maggie grabbed her keys and wallet, and Isobel grabbed her purse. They went to Maggie's undercover car, a red 2022 Kia Telluride, and decided on a Mexican restaurant around the area. While they were waiting on their food, Isobel received a text from Veronica (Rina) asking is their move went okay. Isobel responded with a 'yes' before going back to her conversation with Maggie about a new singer Maggie discovered.

~One week later~

It's been one week, and the only lead they had was murdered before she could talk. Since each couple had gone to the same club, Maggie and Isobel decided it was time to pay a visit. Maggie decided to wear a simple outfit consisting of a pair of her jeans, a white silk tank top, and a pair of heels. She did her usual makeup and left her hair down. Isobel decided to wear a simple red ruched bodycon dress that was a V neck with spaghetti straps. She paired it with a pair of nude heels. She did her usual makeup with red lipstick and styled her hair a little bit. When Maggie saw her, her jaw dropped. "Do I look bad?" Isobel asked, now becoming very self-conscious.

"God no. You look amazing in this," Maggie said. "Soon everyone will know I'm dating the sexiest woman to ever walk this planet." Maggie said before kissing Isobel. Kissing another woman is not something Maggie nor Isobel thought they would ever do let alone kiss each other. But, it's easily become their favorite thing to do. When their assignment is done, they don't know how they're going to go back to just being co-workers. But they're not focused on that currently. That's a problem for later down the line.

"We should probably get going." Isobel said, reluctantly pulling away from their kiss.

"You're probably right." Maggie said. Since the club wasn't too far from their house, they decided to just walk. Maggie wrapped her arm around Isobel's waist protectively. When they got to the club, they discovered it was Latin night, which Isobel was excited about. They drank a couple shots after entering the building before going to the dance floor. Maggie tried her best to restrain herself from allowing her hands to wander Isobel's body because she didn't want to her to freak out. But Isobel didn't mind it at all. In fact, she was enjoying it more than she would care to admit.

After spending nearly two hours at the club and having fun, they decided to call it a night. They walked back to their house, and once they were through the door, Maggie kissed Isobel hungrily. Isobel immediately reciprocated the kiss. Maggie pinned Isobel against the wall and started kissing down her neck. Isobel tilted her head to the side a bit to give Maggie room. When Maggie started sucking on a certain spot, Isobel moaned softly. She knew it was going to leave a mark, but she didn't care. She needed Maggie immediately.

Maggie moved her hands to Isobel's back and unzipped her dress. She moved the straps down and tugged it down until it dropped to the floor. She then discovered she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. "You've been a bad girl tonight, haven't you?" Maggie whispered in Isobel's ear. Isobel nodded her head and bit her lip, turned on by Maggie more than any guy has ever turned her on. Maggie led Isobel to their room and allowed Isobel to remove her clothes. Isobel removed Maggie's clothes quickly because she needed Maggie's lips to be back on her. She didn't care where, she just needed them.

Maggie quickly kissed Isobel before kissing down her neck. She kissed down Isobel's chest and took her left nipple into her mouth while her left hand played with the right. She switched sides before trailing kisses down her stomach leaving marks everywhere she kisses. When she reached the spot Isobel wanted her the most, she skipped over it and placed kisses on her inner thighs before looking up at Isobel. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Maggie asked, wanting to have her consent.

"Yes, now please touch me!" Isobel begged. Maggie placed a finger on Isobel's folds and moved it closer to her hole.

"God you're so wet." Maggie gasped.

"You made me this wet." Isobel said. What little self-control Maggie had left was lost. Maggie inserted two fingers in Isobel and placed her mouth where Isobel wanted her the most. Maggie was already addicted to her taste. Isobel's right hand was tangled in Maggie's hair as her left gripped the bedsheets. "F-fuck Ma-Natalie!" Isobel moaned. Hearing Isobel moan was like music to Maggie's ears even though she has to say her undercover name. It was still the most beautiful sound Maggie has heard.

"You taste so good." Maggie moaned. She moved her tongue skillfully driving Isobel insane. Maggie curled her fingers and hit that special bundle of nerves causing Isobel to scream in pleasure.

"Right there! Fuck!" Maggie thrust her fingers faster and kept hitting that spot. She could tell Isobel was getting close, so she stopped her movements. Isobel was about to protest, but Maggie quickly kissed her while straddling one of Isobel's thighs. She pulled away and started moving her hips.

"Don't cum until I say you can." Maggie whispered in Isobel's ear. Maggie moved her hips faster, chasing her orgasm. Luckily it was approaching quickly.

"I'm so close!" Isobel moaned.

"Me too. Fuck! Cum right now!" Maggie moaned. Isobel screamed in pleasure as she climaxed along with Maggie. She kissed Isobel before laying down next to her.

"That was..." Isobel said, still in a euphoric state. Maggie caught on to what she wanted to say.

"Yeah." Maggie said, also still in a euphoric state.

"How did you..."

"Instinct I guess." Maggie replied.

"Have you..."

"No. First time."

"Wouldn't have guessed." Isobel said. From how great Maggie was, she figured she's had sex with another woman before. She was wrong.

"I'm going to run you a bath." Maggie said before getting up. She went to the bathroom and started running Isobel a bath. She made sure to put her favorite bath soap in as well and also lit a few candles for her. While Maggie was doing that, Isobel laid there thinking about what just happened. The realization hit her that she just slept with Maggie, and now what friendship they did have will not be the same. Isobel doesn't know if they could ever go back to being what they were now that they've had sex with each other.

Maggie walked in and told Isobel her bath was ready. Isobel thanked Maggie and walked to the bathroom. Since there was another bathroom with just a shower, Maggie decided to take a shower. She couldn't stop thinking about Isobel. After nearly half an hour, Maggie could hear the door to the bathroom open and close. Next thing she knew, Isobel was behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist. "I can't stop thinking about you, agent Bell." Isobel whispered in Maggie's ear. Her hand slowly started traveling down Maggie's stomach. Maggie tilted her head back, and Isobel took that as an opportunity to kiss down her neck and leave a few marks. Isobel placed two fingers inside of Maggie and moved them slowly. Maggie moaned and brought her right hand back and tangled her fingers in Isobel's hair.

"Isobel, please." Maggie whispered.

"Please what, Maggie?" Isobel whispered.

"Please go faster!" Maggie moaned. Isobel moved her fingers faster and also curled her fingers. She could tell she hit that special bundle of nerves by the way Maggie screamed in pleasure. "Isobel!" Maggie breathlessly moaned. Hearing Maggie moan her name was a confidence booster and that she was finally doing something right. Isobel removed her fingers and moved from behind Maggie to in front of her. She placed Maggie against the wall and dropped to her knees. She placed Maggie's left leg over her shoulder and got to work. She put her two fingers back inside of her and tried to replicate the little patterns Maggie did with her tongue. She figured she was doing a decent job since Maggie was pulling her hair and telling her not to stop.

"Fuck I'm so close!" Isobel stood up and kissed Maggie without stopping her fingers. "Please don't fucking stop, Isobel." Maggie pleaded hushly.

"Never in a million years. Cum for me, Maggie." Isobel whispered in Maggie's ear. Maggie clenched around Isobel's fingers and kissed her to prevent herself from screaming Isobel's name considering they are undercover. Isobel removed her fingers from Maggie and brought them to her mouth. She made eye contact with Maggie as she licked them.

The next morning, Isobel and Maggie did another round before they went to their job in the happiest of moods. "Someone's happy." Maggie's coworker said, noticing her happier than usual.

"Elena and I figured out a way for us to get a date in since she's so busy with designing." Maggie said.

"Oh? I can imagine it involves adult extracurricular activities in the morning," Lola said. Maggie blushed at the thought of her and Isobel's morning.

"Possibly." Maggie said.

"I can't believe you guys aren't engaged yet." Lola said.

"I've thought about it." Maggie said with no hesitation. Then she realized what she said.

"Well why don't you? I mean, you guys practically act like a married couple already." Lola said.

"The time isn't right yet. Plus I want it to be perfect." Maggie said.

"That's understandable." Lola said.

~Three weeks later~

It's been another three weeks, totaling a month undercover, and they finally got a lead on who the suspect could be. Unfortunately, just like last time, the informant was killed before the team could talk to him along with two couples. The team believes Maggie and Isobel are the next targets. They've noticed a guy walking past their house multiple times a day, slowing down when he gets to the windows.

After work, Isobel couldn't wait to get back home. She has been addicted to Maggie since the first time they had sex with each other and vice versa. It didn't take long for their clothes to be off when the closed the front door. "I have something special for us to use tonight." Maggie said with a smirk.

"Oh?" Isobel said, now intrigued as to what it could be. Maggie led Isobel to their room and pulled out the strap on she bought. Isobel bit her lip and impatiently waited for Maggie to put it on.

Maggie hit all of the right places in Isobel causing her to squirt multiple times, something Isobel's never done before. She even managed to hit a spot that felt even better than the g-spot. Isobel left scratch marks on Maggie's back and felt bad about it, but Maggie didn't mind them. They were a reminder as to how good she made Isobel feel.

After taking a shower and eating, Maggie heard a commotion outside. She looked out and saw OA talking with who she assumed was the guy walking by multiple times. Of course, the guy ran, and OA chased after him.

The next day, they get a call saying that they were no longer needed to be undercover since they caught the suspect. Turns out, the guy that was walking by multiple times a day was just the informant for the actual suspect. The real suspect was Lola, which shocked Maggie. "Maggie, wait." Isobel said before they walked out of their undercover house.

"What's up?" Maggie asked.

"I don't think I can ever go back to being just your boss. What we've done, what we've pretended to be, I spent half our time wishing it were real. The dates we went on, the way you've treated me, has been so much better than any guy I've dated. I-" Isobel was cut off by Maggie kissing her. Maggie pulled away and looked into Isobel's beautiful brown eyes.

"I want us to be real, too. I knew the first time we kissed I couldn't go back to just being your coworker. You've been absolutely amazing in every way. I want to experience life with you, travel with you, listen to you speaking Spanish everyday. I want it all with you." Maggie said. Isobel smiled and kissed Maggie.

"Let's go on a date tonight." Isobel said.

"Where to?" Maggie asked.

"You pick since I picked last time." Isobel said.

"Okay." Maggie said, and they walked to their undercover cars with their bags and the biggest smile.

A/N

Hey guys! I don't know if this is any good, but I hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2.2K 37
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
17.7K 144 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)
420 83 17
I wanted to make a story that involved a stereotype free lesbian love story, because I think we deserve some representation that doesn't sexualise us...
19.5K 669 15
Uhh- I suck at description. So I am not writing