Lily- A story of rebirth

Da JanaMontes

After constant harassment on social media for months, Becky is on the verge of a breakdown and tells Freen sh... Altro

The end
Ruined plans
A new chapter
On the way
Changes
Lowkey life
What the hell!
Round 1
A lily between a rose and a tulip
Round two
Bonding
Old habits die hard
Proposal
Back to the roots
Round three
A house, the dogs and...
Addicted
Freenbecky
Faen Service
Never poke a sleeping dragon
Full circle
The orange and blue theory
The way the cookie crumbles
Double shot
Connection
Phi Lily
Hurricane
How about the tulip?
The answer

Closer

327 13 2
Da JanaMontes

Becky was playing around with Lily and they sang and danced to many songs.

The 27-year-old taught the child the choreography of Think Alike and showed her a live performance of Orders from the Heart.

Excited, the 5-year-old acted like her mother and the Thai-British almost melted.

__ Did you see how your Mummy is a talented artist?

__ You two are, Becky! Super cool! __ Lily responded while dancing and singing.

The little girl memorized Freen's song and choreography almost immediately and the actress invited her to go tease the older one.

Freen was studying the movie lines in the office, and she was taken aback the moment those two interrupted her.

Staring at her co-star, the brunette mumbled:

__ You could do a million things with her. And that's what you choose?

__ Come on, Freenky! It's iconic. And our penguin loved it. It's not my fault she found it so good. __ The stunning actress laughed.

Pouting, the 31-year-old complained:

__ I never showed her these videos. And you knew it. Why do you love going against my decisions?

__ Mummy, it's so fun! Listen to me, ok? Come closer. __ Lily climbed the dark-haired female's legs, which opened a smile on her face.

Becky patted her former friend's back and teased:

__ See, Mummy? It's fun.

Pretending to be upset, the brunette pushed her co-star delicately and frowned:

__ Go play with our daughter and let the adult work. Will you?

Becky's heart skipped a beat, and they made eye contact for a brief moment.

There was a faint smile on Freen's beautiful face, which proved she was aware of the impact of that acknowledgment.

Feeling overwhelmed, the 27-year-old lifted the child and placed her on her shoulders.

__ Let's go, Penguin! I'm gonna teach you how to dance to Girlfreen.

The artist whined but ended up laughing because the younger one continued speaking to Lily:

__ Beeeeeec!

__ Send mumu to your grumpy cute mother, baby.

The Thai-British sent her co-star a flying kiss and blushed when the child responded:

__ You're so close. Why don't you deliver it in person?

Freen cleared her throat and said:

__ Because Mummy is busy, my love.

__ Just 1, Mummy. A tiny one. __ Lily gave the brunette those puppy eyes.

Shaking her head, the Thai actress stood up and kissed her daughter on the cheek.

__ Becky wants it too.__ The girl nodded to emphasize her claim.

Embarrassed, the handsome and pretty female kissed the brown-haired one's face.

During those few seconds, both closed their eyes while enjoying the proximity.

Then Freen knocked them out of the room and locked the door.

Giggling, the adult and her miniature went back to the living room and continued dancing and singing.

Inside the office, Freen exhaled and thought:

"She smells so good. I just feel like holding her in my arms forever. And those hands... I did my best to respect you, Bec. Tried really hard not to sexualize you because you were so young. But it's getting difficult not to notice some things... "

__ x __

Nun came from Thailand and brought a cousin and the female's child, who were 6 years old.

The two women took care of the house while Freen and Becky were shooting the movie.

Even though they trusted the brunette's mother with their eyes closed, the duo did their best not to make mistakes and be able to go home at a decent time.

The small group visited some tourist attractions and took pictures together.

Lily and her new friend got along really well and Becky loved watching them talking in Thai.

Freen caught the younger one smiling like a fool and teased her:

__ I'd lend you one of Lily's bibs, but they were donated long ago.

__ Seriously? Didn't you keep at least one? The way I see it, you need it too.__ Becky grinned and poked the brunette's cheek.

The taller one beamed and nodded in agreement;

__ Indeed. But as you can see, it's impossible not to be whipped by that tiny bean. She is too cute.

"As cute as you." __ Becky thought and had to bite her lips not to say it out loud.

She sighed and something came to her mind:

__ Listen, do you have any pictures or videos from Lily's baby phase? I'm dying to see them.

__ Sure. Although I keep most of it at home, I have some on Cloud. And a few on my phone. Give me a second.__ Freen grabbed her laptop and put it on the dinner table.

The brunette logged onto her account and gestured so that the younger one got closer.

__ Here. Have fun.

Becky hesitated before asking:

__ Could you stay and tell me some details about those moments? I'll never be able to experience her first years. You are my link with Lily.

That comment hit Freen right in the feels and her eyes teared up.

__ Ok. __ Let's have a seat. __ She pulled a chair for the Thai-British.

__ Thank you. __ Becky murmured but only took her place after the older one sat.

Scrolling a bit, the dark-haired female clicked on the first picture she considered important.

__ This is the day she was born.

The 27-year-old leaned toward the screen and asked:

__ You seem so pale. Was too hard?

Laughing, the artist needed some time to reply:

__ Considering she decided to come before the schedule, there was a heavy storm and no condition to wait for a doctor...

Widening her eyes, the stunning brunette exclaimed:

__ Are you saying you delivered at home?

__ Uhum. Your grandma's neighbors helped me go through it. No anesthesia for Freen.

The Thai-British gulped and held her co-star's arm with tenderness:

__ But did you remain "ok"? I mean...Are your reproductive organs fine? Are you fine? Oh my God, P'Freen?

The brunette smiled and stroked the younger female's back.

__ Yes, Nong. I'm good. Thanks for asking. Now let's go back to Lily. Here, this is a picture of her third month. Look at those dimples!

Still shaken by what she heard, the 27-year-old took a few seconds to see her cute little clone on the screen.

Freen continued explaining every phase and describing small and funny incidents.

When she finished, the brown-haired one casually questioned:

__ Why haven't I seen you pregnant in any picture?

The artist looked away and simply murmured:

__ I didn't take many selfies. Maybe I have a few back home.

When the older one was about to stand up, her former friend gathered the courage to ask:

__ Do you resent me, Freen? For what I did to us?

Becky's voice cracked, which she hated.

The Thai woman shook her head energetically while responding:

__ Of course not, Bec! Why would you even think about that?

__ Well, for some things you said during our fights.

Freen got to her feet and declared:

__ We were both inflamed. But I don't blame you. You were scared and traumatized.

When the handsome female was crossing to the other room, her co-star confessed:

__ Sometimes I get angry with you. I keep wondering why you didn't refuse my request. Or why you didn't fight to stay around?

Slightly turning her head, Freen showed a bittersweet smile.

__ Would you have done that in my place? Would you insist if I said you were the reason for my suffering? We kinda had this talk already.

Gulping, the 27-year-old murmured:

__ I don't know... But these thoughts keep haunting me whenever I think of you.

__ Well, that wouldn't happen. Because I could never make you believe in such a thing, Bec. You were my smile, the light in my darkness. I don't resent you. But I would be lying if I said it didn't break me into a thousand pieces.__ Freen spoke in a sad tone and finally went to the kitchen.

Becky realized she was crying when something wet ran down her cheeks.

__ x __

Lily bombarded Becky with questions about her childhood and the actress almost felt dizzy.

Even though the female was hyperactive, she still needed time to adapt to being a mom.

The 5-year-old was like a reporter, whose questions never end.

Watching those two from afar, Freen laughed at her former friend's clear face of despair.

Nonetheless, the brunette didn't intervene because she thought the 27-year-old should find her own path.

Nun caught her daughter and murmured:

__ You are enjoying her struggle, aren't you?

Making a funny face, the actress responded:

__ Mooooom! It sounds like I want her to fail. That's not it.

__ Nobody would think of that, kid. You always adored that girl. I'm just kidding. __ The mother patted the brunette's head.

Freen beamed and grabbed her phone to shoot Becky and Lilly.

__ They're cute, aren't they?

The middle-aged woman shook her head while thinking about how oblivious her daughter was.

__ Yes. Very cute. Hey, I made a list of things we need. Can you go to the grocery store?

__ Sure, mom. Give it to me. __ The dark-haired female kissed the older woman and grabbed the piece of paper.

She went upstairs to put on an overcoat and met her little cousin, who had just woken from a nap.

Freen helped the child to get down the stairs and Lily waved while calling:

__ Mummy! Chala! Come play with us.

The 6-year-old ran and hugged Lily enthusiastically.

Feeling sorry, the artist explained to her little one:

__ I can't, penguin. Mummy needs to do some groceries.

Becky looked at the older one on alert and declared:

__ You shouldn't go alone. Let me grab a coat.

__ No need, Bec. Im used to...

The brown-haired female touched her co-star's lips to interrupt her.

__ You don't need to do everything alone anymore, P'Freen. Please, count on me.

They locked eyes and forgot the kids were there.

Both women felt their hearts racing and the butterfly attacks in their stomachs.

__ Are you playing some type of statue game, aunties?__ Chala asked with a confused expression.

The two actresses blushed and Freen commanded:

__ You two behave while playing in the house. Don't stress Granny Nun!

__ Okay, Mummy. Miss you already. Miss you too, Becky.__ Lily grinned and hugged them both.

They caressed the child's hair and kissed her cheek.

Freen patted Chala's head and walked toward the main door.

When Becky followed her, she said:

__ Let's go to that mini-market on the next block. It's not the best, but it's better than trying to find a taxi now.

__Ok, Freenky. Let's go! __ Becky smiled seductively and opened the door for her Phi.

Pretending to be unfazed, the dark-haired woman thanked the younger one and walked fast.

Ten minutes later, they were bickering inside the market.

Becky wanted specific brands of some products while Freen was arguing about money waste.

__ So what? I have money. I like those brands.__ The 27-year-old crossed her arms.

__ So go ahead and buy your private things. Lily and I will keep using everything I know. There is more in life than famous products, Bec. Many brands are neither eco-friendly nor healthy. Just popular. Plus, my daughter won't grow into a spoiled snob little bitch.__ The 31-year-old pushed the cart.

Becky laughed and held the older one by the arm:

__ Wait! Are you calling me those names? Just because of the difference of opinion?

Freen turned her head to look at the brown-haired young woman;

__ Seriously, Becky Rebecca Patricia Armstrong? Don't you know me well enough by now? Wasn't I always straight to the point with you? Am I passive-aggressive? Do I call people names?

The shorter one sniffed the artist's hair while using her second voice:

__ P'Fiin, stop scolding Nong Beck... I know you don't do those things. That's why I was surprised.

Freen gulped because of the proximity and mumbled;

__ Just behave and I won't say a word. Now go spend your money, rich girl!

__ Ouch! I get it. You made your point about good products. Let's do it your way this time.__ The gorgeous girl smiled again and squeezed her co-star's cheek.

Slowly melting, the 31-year-old still held her smile, and they continued doing the groceries.

Although Freen planned to cook that evening, her mother did everything.

When the duo got back home, dinner was ready and the middle-aged woman successfully convinced the children to shower.

Becky offered help to put away the groceries and the Thai female accepted it.

When they were done, the two actresses went upstairs and showered.

The small family gathered at 7 and enjoyed the meal while chatting casually.

Once dinner was over, Freen's cousin called the children and said she would supervise them brushing their teeth.

Nun commented she wanted to watch a Buddhist documentary in her room and asked if her daughter minded.

The dark-haired female smiled and said the woman should feel comfortable doing anything she wanted.

When Becky realized that Freen's cousin was hesitant on her way back to the brushing teeth mission, she said:

__ Freen and I can entertain the children until their bedtime. So you should have fun if you want to.

__ Oh, are you sure? I mean... I'm anxious about a livestream of my favorite singer. But I don't want to be a burden.

The handsome brunette overhead the convo and nodded.

__ Becky is right. We can do it.

Beaming all proud, the brown-haired one hugged the Thai woman from behind and whispered:

__ I can't believe you sided with me on one decision. Is this a dream?

Holding her smile, the 31-year-old mumbled:

__ Stop teasing me, Beeeec!

"Goddam! I missed her baby's voice so much!" __ Becky giggled.

__ x __

The two actresses played with the kids for two hours. Then Lily started to doze off, and they invited them to listen to a bedtime story.

After tucking Chala into bed, Freen did the same with her daughter and asked Becky to narrate something.

__ Erm... Not sure I'll do it right. Can't we switch? You tell the story and I'll sing a song. How about that? __ The beautiful brown-haired female asked with puppy eyes.

The older female shook her head and said:

__ This old trick is overused. I'll do it because the girls deserve it. Try to update your tactics, Becky Rebecca.

__ Ok, Daddy.__ The Thai-British teased and the kids giggled.

Freen laughed too before closing her eyes and changing her facial expression.

Lily, who loved it when her mother got into character, rubbed her hands and stared at the brunette intensely.

The artist lowered her voice and changed her gestures, too.

Becky sat on a chair to watch the actress from a distance.

Both children were drawn to the woman's narration and could barely breathe.

She dedicated 40 minutes to the story and only stopped because Lily and Chala fell asleep.

In the corridor, the younger one commented:

__ Jesus, Freen! Now I'm curious to know the rest.

The brunette laughed while walking down the stairs.

__ Sorry. Today's session is closed. Want some wine?

She followed her co-star and replied:

__ Hm, I don't understand much about wine. Do we have something sweet or bitter?

Instead of responding immediately, the taller one disappeared and came back holding a bottle and two cups.

__ Neither as sweet as the old you nor as bitter as the current me.

__ Damn, girl! That is kinda heavy.__ Becky took a cup and her former friend poured the liquid into it.

After serving herself, Freen sat on the couch and declared:

__ Yeah, maybe that's not accurate. I was bitter for a while. Lily brought me peace. The things that hurt me at some point became irrelevant.

__ Glad to hear that. I always wished you well.__ The brown-haired one sat on the opposite side, on the armchair.

They sipped their wine in silence for a while. Then the Thai actress asked:

__ What do you think of the movie? Are you enjoying it?

__ Hm... To be honest, I've had ups and downs with this project. At first, I enjoyed all the action scenes. But the dialogue and a part of the plot bugged me and I was bored. Not trying to please you when I say your addition to the project lifted my mood. No matter how much we argue, you're still my best partner.

Freen exhaled and commented:

__ Actually, I didn't think I still had it in me. Acting again was not on my mind. But thank you for insisting.

The 27-year-old raised her glass, and they had a toast.

The two actresses changed subjects and talked about random things for over an hour.

Freen excused herself and grabbed another bottle of wine.

When she returned to her seat, Becky put on some music on her phone.

They took turns talking and singing along to their favorite songs.

Suddenly, Orders from the heart started playing, and Becky laughed.

Freen stared and sang :

__ I'm your boss. Listen to me. Come closer.

The Thai-British actress noticed her co-star had a serious expression and her tone was strong.

Biting her lip, the 31-year-old repeated the command in an unmistakable speaking flow:

__ Come closer. And be my lover!

Feeling her throat hurting and her whole body get covered with shivers, the 27-year-old didn't want to admit defeat.

So she smirked and walked toward the brunette while faking all that confidence.

__ Are you sure I should come closer, Freen? __ Becky's deep voice in that strong British accent set fire to the artist's eyes.

The 31-year-old pulled her co-star by the waistband and Becky fell onto her lap.

Grabbing the brown-haired female by the nape, the handsome woman bit her lips and invaded her mouth with a very restless tongue.

The Thai-British frowned because of desire and sucked Freen's tongue voluptuously while rubbing herself against the brunette's lower body.

They both moaned between kisses and Becky ripped her former friend's shirt with one quick move, making the buttons fly everywhere.

Freen squeezed the younger girl's ass and slapped it while her co-star was kissing her chest.

They moved their bodies against each other's in a desperate attempt to feel even closer.

The 27-year-old was feeling hypnotized by the giant dark pupils staring at her as if it belonged to a starving lion.

When she tried to get rid of Freen's bra, the artist lifted her, pushed her onto the couch, and lay on top.

Both women could feel their blood pressure going higher and their hearts beating like drums.

Becky sucked Freen's tongue again and smiled the moment the dark-haired woman rubbed against her crotch.

__ You don't taste bitter at all, Sarocha. Your kiss is as sweet as ever.

__ Shut up, Rebecca. Just kiss me! __ The 31-year-old growled.

The younger one whined because her clit throbbed and she pulled the other woman by the hips.

Their making-out session was getting too intense, and they fell on the floor.

Becky pinned the brunette's hands on top of her head and licked her breasts a few centimeters above her nipple, which was the area the bra kept exposed.

Smirking, the Thai artist crossed her legs around the younger female's waist and lifted her hips.

The Thai-British gasped and raised her head to look into her co-star's dark-brown eyes.

Freen pulled her for another kiss and they rolled on the rug.

Without interrupting their exchange of caress and kisses, the older one unbuttoned Becky's pants and lifted her shirt.

The brown-haired female got on top again and lay between the brunette's legs.

Becky leaned near Freen's face and they exchanged a long, erotic, wet kiss.

When the international star was losing control, they heard a child crying.

Panicking, the 31-year-old pushed her co-star and stood up.

They both ran upstairs without thinking of fixing their looks.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

242K 7.4K 44
Becky who hates Freen a lot is falling for her slowly after their marriage. Let's see how Becky treats Freen and why is that Becky hates her so much?
138K 5.6K 22
What will you do if you only have 100 days left to live? A short FreenBecky fanfic. A collaboration with Holylightnerd.
674K 23.6K 35
Becky's father has cancer and the Armstrong's are in need of money for his medical treatments. So Becky pays a visit to an old family friend, Freen...
166K 6.1K 54
Becky's life takes a tumultuous turn when she discovers the painful truth about her boyfriend, Nop - he had betrayed her trust and cheated on her wit...