Lily- A story of rebirth

By JanaMontes

After constant harassment on social media for months, Becky is on the verge of a breakdown and tells Freen sh... More

The end
Ruined plans
A new chapter
On the way
Changes
Lowkey life
What the hell!
Round 1
A lily between a rose and a tulip
Round two
Bonding
Closer
Proposal
Back to the roots
Round three
A house, the dogs and...
Addicted
Freenbecky
Faen Service
Never poke a sleeping dragon
Full circle
The orange and blue theory
The way the cookie crumbles
Double shot
Connection
Phi Lily
Hurricane
How about the tulip?
The answer

Old habits die hard

262 9 0
By JanaMontes

Freen prepared a meal to please Lily, Maggie, and Becky.

The elder was impressed with the brunette's dedication.

Even though the artist had studied the movie script, walked Fluffy, taught her daughter a school lesson, and played with her, the young woman still managed to do the groceries and make a feast for them.

__ Darling, you must stop doing everything on your own. I came to help. And Becca has 2 functional hands too. __ The old lady scolded sweetly.

Puzzled, the granddaughter came from the restroom and asked:

__ What did I miss?

__ Freen made us this superb meal after doing everything else: taking care of the house, dog, kid, and you. What a wife from the last century. __ Maggie teased them.

The 27-year-old tried to suppress her laughter, but she failed miserably.

Pretending to be unfazed, the dark-haired female called her child and instructed her to wash her hands.

When Lily came back, Freen spoke in her softest tone:

__ Mummy made your favorite dish. Now sit beside Becky so that she can help you cut your meat.

Surprised, the brown-haired one glanced at her former friend and her eyes sparkled.

Maggie watched Freen observing Lily's interactions with Becky.

The elder couldn't stop beaming because she saw love in its purest form.

When they finished eating, the Grandmother declared:

__ Now it's time you do something useful, Becca. Clean up the table and do the dishes.

The actress nodded and stood up to follow the elder's instructions.

The 5-year-old also left the table and went to brush her teeth.

Freen couldn't relax and leave everything to the Thai-British female's responsibility.

The 31-year-old told Maggie to get some rest and discreetly followed her co-star.

Becky was standing in front of the sink counter, trying to figure out where to begin with.

The brunette smiled, grabbed an apron, and approached the young woman from behind.

__ Here, nong. This shall keep your clothes dry.

The gorgeous actress forgot to breathe because her co-star spoke near her ear and she could smell that attractive scent.

Becky let Freen put the apron on her and murmured "Thank you, P'Freen".

"Focus, Becky. Look ahead and wash the dishes." __ She told herself.

However, the Thai artist was still there and the younger one was getting anxious.

Laughing, the handsome woman asked:

__ G, Bec! When was the last time you washed some dishes? Relax! Use that glove, get rid of the excess dirt, and put the plates in the dishwasher.

Giggling, the younger one commented:

__ To be honest, I rarely use real dishes. Unless I'm visiting my parents. And I don't wash the dishes there.

__ Well, you don't have to do it if you feel uncomfortable. I'll do it.__ Freen was about to replace the pretty female.

Becky held her former friend by the shoulders and smiled cutely:

__ Nana Maggie was right. You've done too much. We are roommates now. Lemme take care of you and our little one, too.

"Our little one. Why is she so cute?" __ Freen sighed deeply and stepped back.

She held her heart on the way to the living room.

Her stomach was filled with millions of butterflies.

The artist looked for her daughter and invited her to draw and paint.

Half an hour later, Becky joined them while lamenting:

__ Oh, I am terrible at that. Glad you are as talented as your mummy, Lily.

The 5-year-old beamed while replying:

__ It's okay, Becky. I'm not good at singing. We all have a special talent.

The two adults exchanged a look filled with affection and the 27-year-old whispered in Freen's ear:

__ She is so you.

The dark-haired one whispered back:

__ Believe it or not, she is a mix of us both. Completely random. I didn't mold her thoughts. She is who she is.

Rubbing Freen's back, the actress affirmed:

__ Maybe that's what the universe wanted.

The handsome woman locked eyes with her co-star and they forgot everything else for a brief second. But then, their cute child spoke enthusiastically:

__ Mummy, look! I draw Becky. Is it good?

The duo gave attention to the little girl and avoided each other for the rest of the evening.

__ x __

The thing about everyone who ever worked or interacted with Freen and Becky when they were on a project or spending time together was that they would see those two merging into one automatically.

After 3 days of shooting the movie as archenemies, Freenbecky popped.

The older one was more efficient than Becky's P. A. And if she was not in front of the camera, Freen was making sure the Thai-British drank water, ate something or even put on sunblock.

Meanwhile, Becky was always checking if the brunette was not stressed or having an anxiety crisis.

The 27-year-old would get out of her way to make jokes that could bring a smile to Freen's face.

They started mirroring each other without even noticing. And their outfit choices screamed couple.

In fact, the general belief on set was that the duo was having an affair.

Two weeks after the shooting, they showed up on location in the company of Lily and Becky's mother.

The director, who used to be discreet and respectful, whispered to his assistant:

__ Are they a real couple? Because I could bet on my two kidneys.

The younger one giggled and replied:

__ Don't know. Rumor says so.

__ Well, it doesn't really matter. Those two are amazing actresses and adorable kids. I'll protect them as much as I can. Keep the media away. __ He declared and went back to work.

The weather changed and the production team was free earlier than expected. Becky saw Freen wrapping her own jacket around Lily.

She walked toward them and asked:

__ P'Freen, aren't you cold? The temperature is so low.

Shaking, the brunette smiled:

__ I am. But this cute penguin is growing too fast. Her coats don't fit anymore. You guys go home and I'll drop by the mall to buy her new outfits.

__ Let's send Mom and Lily home and I'll go with you. __ The shorter one pulled her co-star by the arm.

The Thai artist laughed and rehearsed a protest:

__ Bec, you get sick easily. Just go with them. I can handle the situation quickly

. __ No. I need some thicker clothes, too. Besides, I'm not the only one who gets sick easily. __ The Thai-British raised her eyebrow while insisting.

Rawee smiled at the view of the stubborn duo and intervened:

__ Darling, Becca is right this time. I'll stay with my grandchild and you two buy everything you need.

Pouting, the 31-year-old mumbled jokingly:

__ Have you bribed Mom to agree with you?

The brown-haired one teased her while they walked toward the parking lot:

__ The same way you did with my entire family? I should do that to your mom when she comes.

Freen beamed and they let Rawee and the little one get into the vehicle first.

Lily kissed both women when the driver parked in front of their current house and exclaimed with a naughty smile:

__ Behave, girls. Yah will punish you otherwise.

Rawee nodded in agreement, and the actresses laughed.

__ Mom, lock the house. If you need anything, just give us a call. __ The brunette recommended when the car started moving again.

The middle-aged woman waved with one hand while holding Lily's tiny fingers with the other.

__ Lily is treating you like a guy because you do the "macho" things, like playing ball and sword fights. I don't like that mentality. Take the chance to explain girls do that too. __ Freen commented.

Making a funny face, Becky asked:

__ Erm...so you knew about the sword fights?

Laughing, the handsome one replied:

__ I wasn't born yesterday, Becky Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. I know everything. Anyway, don't pretend you didn't listen to her calling your mom the way a grandma from the father's side is called.

Smirking, the 27-year-old shrugged:

__ I don't see a problem. Maybe I'm daddy material.

Checking the brown-haired one up and down, Freen gave her an unimpressed look:

__ You wish.

Becky laughed but pretended to be offended.

__ Hey! You're mean! Why can't we both be daddies?

For a brief second, there was a smug hanging on the handsome female's face. However, she slapped her own mouth and shook her head.

__ I saw that, Sarocha Freen. What were you about to say? __ Becky asked in a seductive and playful tone.

__ Nothing important, Daddy Becky. __ The artist exhaled after looking outside the window.

"WHAT A HARD BITCH! WHEN I THINK SHE IS GIVING IN..." __ The actress bit her hand to hold her frustration.

Since the driver knew the city quite well, he avoided the traffic easily, and they arrived at the mall in less than an hour.

Freen made sure Becky didn't get distracted, and they found what they needed soon enough.

After buying the basic things, the 27-year-old commented she needed warm socks and pajamas.

The duo chose some couple's items without planning and laughed the moment they got to the cashier.

Suddenly a female came out of nowhere shouting:

__ Becca! Becca! I can't believe you are around!

Freen watched the attractive woman wrap herself around the brown-haired female and be extremely clingy.

__ Layla, how have you been?__ The Thai-British seemed uncomfortable.

__ Upset! Girl, I've missed you! You should've called.__ The blonde exclaimed and tried to kiss the actress.

Uncomfortable, Becky turned her face discreetly and gently pushed the female.

Freen, who frowned so much that her eyes almost disappeared, excused herself and walked out of the store.

She hadn't seen Becky rejecting the woman's attempts because she turned her back a second before.

The superstar was feeling tense and awkward.

She told the other female she had to go and didn't wait to listen to her answer.

After catching up with the brunette, the 27-year-old kept silent.

Despite not doing anything wrong, Becky was feeling guilty.

They agreed the shopping was over and went back home without exchanging a word.

__ x __

Apart from shooting the movie, the two women dedicated most of their time to their child.

When Becky found out the 5-year-old loved swimming, she searched for a club with indoor heated pools.

The lawyer convinced Freen to join her and Lily in that activity three times a week.

They visited the place twice that week and Rawee cooked for the family.

Mrs. Armstrong also took care of her grandchild when the two females had to practice the script.

Sometimes, the duo was so immersed in their characters that the older woman would feel the tension just by crossing the living room.

Lily, on the other hand, knew how to fill her time when Freen and Becky were rehearsing. And she was unfazed by their characters' powerful arguments.

When the weekend came, the 5-year-old commented Fluffy probably missed running around the yard back home.

The 31-year-old realized her child was right and invited her to take their pet to a public park nearby.

Becky's young version jumped and danced in celebration, which caught the actress' attention.

Freen saw that her co-star was looking at them with a question mark on her face.

__ We're taking Fluffy for a stroll. Wanna join us?

__ Sure! Let me change clothes. __ The Thai-British grinned cutely.

"Narak dee." __ The Thai artist thought once again and smiled.

She helped her daughter put on a coat and boots and dressed Fluffy with something warm, too.

The two actresses held one of Lily's hands and they walked like a genuine family.

At the park, Freen gave her child and their dog some freedom.

Lily held Fluffy's leash, and they investigated some bushes.

Both women could have a good view of their kid and still appreciate the rest of the place.

Several people were jogging and others were simply taking pictures sitting on the benches.

The dark-haired female saw something that woke her artistic side and she picked up her phone inside the back pocket.

Distracted while looking for the perfect angle, the gorgeous woman didn't notice a random man coming from behind.

He pretended to bump into her and said:

__ Watch out, hot ass! You could get hurt.

Although she felt disgusted, Freen didn't like to lose her temper near her daughter. The brunette stepped back and replied politely:

__ Sorry. I didn't see someone was coming.

__ No problem. Maybe you need a vigorous man to watch over you. __ The stranger was about to touch her.

Furious, Becky grabbed the older one by the waist in a very possessive manner and growled:

__ It's the XXI century. She doesn't need men to protect her.

Spitting on the floor, the guy mumbled while going away:

__ Filthy lesbians everywhere!

Exhaling, the taller one murmured:

__ Please, let me go.

Confused, the 27-year-old responded with sarcasm:

__ Thank you for saving me from harassment, Becky! You're welcome, Freen.

The artist, who had walked a few meters, turned back and poked her co-star's chest while keeping her voice down:

__ You saved me? Acting like a cocky husband who owes me is what you call saving me? Why didn't you call the police or warn a guard? The hero syndrome took over. Lemme tell you something, Becky. I can take care of myself. Where were you when I... Freen was about to cry. Then she looked at her child and held her tears.

The younger one murmured:

__ Hey, it's not fair. I was just trying to...

__ Yeah yeah. Thank you. But don't treat me like a fragile lady from the court. I can be rude too, Becky. Or kick someone's ass. If I chose to be pacific, it doesn't mean I'm passive.__ Freen stared into the actress' soul and walked toward Lily.

Fluffy welcomed his owner as if they hadn't seen each other in years.

The stroll back home was deadly silent except for the child's encouraging words toward their pet.

Becky opened the front door and the little girl ran inside, followed by Fluffy.

When the brown-haired female stepped aside to let the artist go inside first, Freen whispered a dry thank you and took off her boots at the threshold.

__ Baby, go wash up. Fluffy, sit down! __ Freen commanded.

__ Yes, Mummy. __Lily replied and went upstairs.

The dog stayed in the hall, and the artist took his leash off.

She wiped the pet's feet and gave him permission to move.

Still stressed by their weird argument at the park, Becky followed the taller one to the kitchen and exclaimed:

__ I don't get it! A weirdo disrespects you and I pay the price. What is the matter?

__ Nothing. I've thanked you, haven't I? Let's move on.__ The 31-year-old responded in a calm tone while sipping some water.

Breathing heavily, the gorgeous actress stood her ground.

__ No! I'm done with you making all the decisions. Why do you have the final say in every little thing? Lily is my child, too. And now that I think about it, is that how you handle men near you? I don't want that type of son of a bitch anywhere near my baby!

Placing the glass of water violently on the counter, the artist glared at her co-star with laser beams in her eyes.

__ Your baby? YOUR BABY? What a joke, Rebecca! Don't start accusing me of shit without evidence! 6 years of my life dedicated exclusively to MY DAUGHTER! Neither sons of bitches nor the type of whores you enjoy were near my baby.

__ Huh? Whores?__ Becky stepped back with a puzzled expression.

The dark-haired female stepped ahead and poked her chest.

__ Yeah, like your dear Layla. Or one of the several girls and guys from your conquest list. You know who they are. Everybody knows. It's not of my business. But I won't allow your flings anywhere near my child, Becky! Be aware!

__ Oh, yeah? And how about your flings? Do you think I don't see the way a bunch of motherfuckers drool over you everywhere? How can I be sure you're not gonna bring them close to Lily?

Rawee entered the kitchen and rolled her eyes.

__ Would you two stop being so stupid and lower your voice? Lily will end up listening to this childish argument.

__ I'm sorry, mom. __ They blushed and spoke in unison.

Mrs. Armstrong kept her poker face until she left the kitchen.

"Dear God! They are so cutely oblivious!" __ The woman climbed the stairs to check on her granddaughter.

Freen looked at her co-star with a hurt expression.

__ I would NEVER neglect my daughter. Especially for something so insignificant. You should know better. I'm not a player. And your family can testify I have lived to raise Lily. Don't you insinuate I'm hunting for men ever again! People find me attractive. So what? It doesn't mean I'm available.

The Thai-British was feeling partially relieved and partially ashamed.

__ Alright. My bad! Please forgive my poor choice of words. I was a dick...

__ You're damn right! An asshole! Anyway, if you want to continue having a peaceful relationship with Lily and I... Keep your girlfriends and boyfriends far, far away. __ Freen gritted her teeth.

Becky observed that cute pout and poked the brunette's cheek affectionately.

__ Salocha Freen, are you jealous of Nong?

The handsome Thai crossed her arms and responded with sarcasm:

__ Sure, Prince Armstrong. The daddiest daddy! How could I not be dying of jealousy? Instead of saving those kissable lips only for me, you smooshed all sorts of unclassy bitches.

The 27-year-old didn't know the right way to respond to that comment.

She wanted to squeeze those adorable cheeks and kiss her co-star until both of them had their lips purple.

Freen caught the younger one staring too much, and she sensed danger.

__ I'll go take a shower and check what my child is doing. __ She announced and left the kitchen in a hurry.

Becky grabbed the brunette's glass and drank the water in it.

"I wonder if your kiss is still as sweet as before, babe."

__ Shit! Why can't I remember the things I do in my sleep? __ The Thai-British cursed and put the empty glass in the sink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 23.6K 35
Becky's father has cancer and the Armstrong's are in need of money for his medical treatments. So Becky pays a visit to an old family friend, Freen...
66K 2.2K 39
Disclaimer : Please read the first book before reading this. It's a part two of book ps:I love you. What happens when you meet the person who broke...
166K 6.1K 54
Becky's life takes a tumultuous turn when she discovers the painful truth about her boyfriend, Nop - he had betrayed her trust and cheated on her wit...
45.6K 2.1K 35
Freen and Becky have a encounter during a party attended with their husbands. Both are married and have a sad marriage but as they see each other thi...