Dil Hai Tumhaara ♥️( Slow Upd...

By tumsehii

Main lead- Karan Oberoi 27years old...CEO of Asias one of the famous company(oboroi's industries).... ruthle... More

💮Authors note💮
💮 Character info💮
💮 chapter -1💮
💮chapter -2💮
💮 chapter -3💮
//oberois mansion//
//Malhotra mansion//
💮 chapter -4 💮
💮 chapter -5💮
💮 Chapter -6💮
💮Outfits 💮
💮 chapter -7 💮
💮 chapter -8💮
💮 chapter -9💮
💮 chapter -10💮
💮 chapter -11💮
💮 chapter -12💮
💮 chapter -13💮
💮 chapter -14💮
💮 chapter -15💮
💮 chapter-16💮
💮Chapter -17💮
💮 chapter -18💮
💮 chapter -20💮
update
💮 chapter -21💮
💮 chapter -22💮
💮 chapter -23💮
💮chapter -24💮
💮 chapter-25💮
💮 chapter -26💮
💮 chapter -27 💮
💮 chapter -28💮
💮 chapter -29💮
💮chapter -30💮
💮chapter -31💮
💮chapter -32💮
💮chapter-33💮.
💮chapter -34💮
Note

💮 chapter -19💮

1K 152 17
By tumsehii

Next day!!

Teju returned to Mumbai...but didn't went to her home ... directly went to office....

She was working inside her cabin...the cabin door opened and it was Aarush..

Before teju could say anything..

Aarush- are you mad..akal hai tumhe...aise...koi Bina bataye gayab hota..hai....us din aise tensed thi tu...upar se teri tabiyat bhi kharab lag Rahi thi... tujhe pata how tensed I was...tujhe kitni baar call Kiya...par...madam ko phone nahi utha Rahi..hai...aur mujhe shradha ke through pata chala ki...tu yaha hai...

Teju- I was busy

Aarush - busy really...Aisa bhi kya kaam tha kki do minute baat nahi...kar sakti thi...??

Teju-I'm sorry...(muttered slowly)

Aarush - Teju(softly)kuch pareshani hai?? You know na you can share with me...(asked softly) you look tensed

Teju-Rush... trust me..just work tension... nothing else... I'll fix everything...

Aarush -are you sure...??

Teju- pakka baba...agar kuch pareshani Hui toh I'll ask you for help...

Aarush nodded un wanting...

Arush - acha thik hai phir...mein chalta hun..bhai ki  engagement ki tayari karni hai.....

Teju- engagement??(frowned)

Aarush - hann bhai aur Anaya ki engagement...and explain the whole thing to her..

Teju's whole  world turned...360 degree...
She stays silent...

Aarush -
  Accha I'll see you soon...aur hann aise sada hua muh mat bana... I'm here ...just call me..if you need something ok..

Teju -smiled..(fakely)

Aarush - that's like my teju...he hugged her and left from there...

After that teju again started working.. for distrating her self...and her cabin door opened....she looked up to see whom?

But she was shocked to see Karan standing there....

She doesn't have courage to face him right now...

Teju stand up from her sit..and went to him...

Teju- Karan what are you doing here?

With out wasting any time...Karan hugged her with a bone. Crashing hug....as if his life depends upon it...

On the other hand teju was fighting with her inner tromnil..she needs this...she needs his embrace.....but her mind is saying something else...she...is falling week in between the fight between...mind and heart....

Karan broke the hug...and finally said - I'm sorry for hugging you with out your permission but...i missed you so much...upar se...tum phone bhi nahi utha Rahi thi...i was so tensed.

Teju- I was busy karan..

Karan - accha fine you are busy... atleast you could have informed me??...

Teju- that's non of your business....(rudely)

Karan was taken a back by the sudden rude behaviour of her...if anyone was there at her place...he could have shown him who is Karan oberoi is...but right now it's his girl so...he knew he have to talk with her patiently??

Karan (calmly)- ohk...ohk fine...relax...come and sit with me...and made her sit on couch...hold her hands ... said - i know it's your life you can go where you want..but I was expecting that...you could have atleast tell me that you are fine and you are going for business meeting or what ever.... atleast ek dost ke hisab se itna toh bol sakti thi na..(calm voice)

Teju's tear threaten to fall from her eyes...but she doesn't want to show her vulnerability to him...but her tears betrayed her...and fall..on his hand...

Karan's heart pircked to see her tears..

Karan - Teju ....shh...shh...kya hua bacha... I'm sorry agar kuch galat bol Diya ho toh.... I'm really really sorry...

Teju-(shooked her head)- no...no... I'm sorry ..i shouldn't have talked rudely with you...

Karan - shh  shh(patting her back)... it's ok...i didn't mind...i know there must be a reason...now stop crying... I don't like tears in your preety eyes...it hurts me to see you like this..

After some time..teju stopped crying..

Teju- I'm sorry...

Karan - it's ok...but kya mein jaan sakta hun...ki why are you behaving weirdly ...i just come to meet you...as i come to know from your pa...to inform me..when you will come...

Teju- (took a deep breath)... I don't karan mein kya bolun tumhe..??(blankly)

Karan - kya hua...koi problem hai...hum milke... solve karenge...?? don't worry...

Teju -(closed her eyes)...Dii loves you....??

Karan - you must be joking right...(can't believe what she said)

Teju- (shooked her head) no karan I'm not joking....(seriously)

Listening to this Karan was sure she was not joking...

He placed hand on his head...- shit yaar!!
It's ok... I'll make her understand.... I'm sure she will understand....don't worry I'll handle everything...... everything will be fine relax

Teju- no nothing can be fine..karan... everything is complicated....if it was only dii ...i might have thnik...but...she  already told  mom....and they are planning your engagement... with dii...on your birthday...

Karan - what(confused)....meri engagement...mujhe abhi Tak pata nahi...?tum chalo...mere sath hum...dono..milke batayenge..ki hum ek dusre ko pyaar karte hai... I'm sure they will understand...humko...abhi yeh sab karna hoga...nahi...toh yeh bohot complicated ho jayega...tum chalo..(hold her hands..).. about to move..

Teju- remove her hands.. from his..hold...

Karan - kya hua teju...chalo...mere sath...

Teju- but I don't love you ( tears in her eyes)

Karan looked at her hurt...

Karan (chukled)- are you sure..but your actions ...tears ....are saying something else..??

Teju- Karan try to understand... please... dii loves you so much...she is..a very good girl...she can make you and your family happy.....(pleased)

Karan - but what about me..i don't love her....i love you....mere Dil mein sirf tum ho...suna tumne sirf...tum....aur hann...Karan oberoi... coward nahi hai....Jo apni feelings se piche bhage....i know what I have to do... I'm going...aur yeh baat apni dimaag mein rakh lena...

Teju - par... karan... please listen to me... please...

Karan -mrs.malhotra...i need to go...mein yaha...apni...gf se milne aur surprise dene aya tha...aur khud hi surprise ho gaya.... sorry to disturb you...and left from there...

Teju.....fall on her knees and started crying badly........-i'm sorry karan... I'm so sorry...i love you so...much.... you are right I'm a coward who is running from her feelings..but tum hi batao...mein kya karun...karan...yaha pe..meri family jisne mujhe apna na hokar bhi itna pyaar Diya...unko kaise...bolu...dii Jo mujhe itna pyar karti hai unki..Dil kaise todu ..aur abh  toh hum dono ki family involve hai...aur tumhari family bhi dii ko pasand karti hai...aur kyu na kare......she has everything...ek achi family se bhi hai....aur mein...Mera toh koi thikana bhi nahi hai...may be I was just a burden to them... I know they love me like their own daughter ..par yeh...toh sach hai..ki...dii unki  parivaar beti hai...aur mein unhe hurt nahi kar sakti... I'm sorry...karan...."

.........
Karan's pov!!

how could she even think that...i will marry anyone else rather than her is she mad..i was so angry but i don't want to lash out on her ...so i left from there...to calm my self down... currently in my cabin...

I'm very frustrated...i really don't know what to do...aur meri family...how can they do this to me...they didn't even asked me?? how is this... possible...urghhh every thing is so messed up ...i pulled my hair...

.
.
.
After sometimes karan calm down....
" I need to handle everything... very maturely.....i can't give up on her.....on our relationship...''...
.
.
.
.
.
.
After that he smirked...when he got a plan...

.
.
.
.
.
Author's pov!!

Karan then called Reyansh and told him....all the things...

Reyansh was little heart broken as he liked Anaya....but he kept his  feelings aside...and listen karan carefully...

Karan - Rey are you there???

Reyansh - umm yaa yaa..

Karan - are you ok..

Reyansh - ya ya...toh abh tu kya karne ka socha hai??

Karan - told him the plan...

Reyansh - are you sure...?? i mean agar aur complicated hogaya ....sab toh tu hi fasega...

Karan - i know but....aur koi option hi nahi hai ..

Reyansh - umm thik hai... I'm here if you need something... from me..

Karan- thanks yaar...ohk mein chalta hun...bass 2 din...uske meri plan suru..

Reyansh - thik hai...par careful....kuch gadbad nahi honi cahiye....nahi toh 3 zindegiyan  barbad ho jaegi...

Karan - yaa hope yeh sab jald thik ho jaye..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

so here is the 19th chapter of the story!!

How is the chapter??

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all will like the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 4K 23
Story of couple who loved each other madly and can't imagine their life without each other but destiny play his game and both walked on different pat...
116K 15K 56
Life is like a puzzle... before finding the right piece to fit the incomplete part of the biggest jigsaw puzzle called life, you need to try lot of...
55.9K 2K 13
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
268K 9.5K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...