F4 Thailand (Kavin FF)

By markspossibilities

This story takes place after F4 thailand Arinya Grace Jarustiwa, the one and only sister of MJ (Methas Jarus... More

Character information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Update 2.0

Update 3.0

245 8 5
By markspossibilities

Hello everyone! I'm back! Finally and this time I intend to stay!
.
.
.
.
.
First of all I'm so extremely sorry for taking such a long break but I had my last year in Junior College and it was super important..

I'm sorry for everyone I kept hanging and I promise I'll try my best to make it up to you... I'm super grateful for everyone who had read the story and for everyone who will read the story!

Now that my exams are finally over I'll try my best to stay as active as possible.. I'm planning on updating in the next couple of days..so please stay tuned and I really hope you'll enjoy it!

And one last request guys please show a lot of support and comments as it helps me interact with you guys and also provides me the motivation to write.
.
.
.
On last thing I came up with a new nickname for Arinya which only Kavin would call her and it is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dxkmị̂- This is a Thai word which means flower, blossom or babybooth

So do tell me how you like it and you can use Google to hear the pronounciation according to me it's pretty cute!
.
.
.
.
Thank youuu!!!!
Yours sincerely!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.5K 57
Fa is the daughter of a high profile business man, Asnee Saetang. On the first day of school she met a girl named Gorya who soon became her closest...
5.3K 228 38
When we say F4 it refers to the group of four Friends so why only lead can get his love of life, Does other 3 Will able to find true Love? and what h...
12.5K 216 11
This is my spin on ThymeGorya scenes!!! **DISCONTINUED** F4 Thailand...wow I love this show. This will be filled with certain scenes (maybe new ones)...
83K 2.6K 23
Malai never went against Thyme and his ideas, even though she hated it she kept her mouth shut. But when Thyme targeted Gorya, a girl who was like he...