CHIONOPHILE - Coriolanus Snow

By RoseaAlisu

She hated him. She wanted to smash his chiseled face into bits. The problem was that, more than that, she wa... More

๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Š๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‡๐™€
What is past is prologue.
TACENA
ABIENCE
ZOILIST
MAUDLIN
PSITHURISM
EUPHUISTIC
MARCID
ULLAGONE
ALHARACA
QUATERVOIS
LACUNA
ECOPHOBIA
GLAVER
ANTISCIANS
IRENIC
GALรˆRE
CATAGLOTTISM
DERN
ILLECEBROUS
PHILOPHOBIA
CALIDA
NUMINOUS
MYRMIDON
FORELSKET
SCHWELLENANGST
BRONTIDE
PSYCHOMACHY
ANFRACTUOSITY
ZUGZWANG

USTULATION

1.7K 54 56
By RoseaAlisu

Ustulation(n.) A burning lust.

"I'd like to taste you in ways even my tongue dares not speak."

------------------------------------------------------

Perched on Coriolanus's bed, Calida felt her mind teeter on the edge of overload as if a surge of electricity had short-circuited her thoughts.

Her dress, a constant source of frustration, demanded her attention.

With every subtle shift, she found herself tugging it down, its fabric daring to reveal more of her thigh than she intended.

Despite her efforts, she couldn't shake the worry that Coriolanus might notice, especially considering the close quarters they shared on his bed.

As they sat side by side, their proximity became increasingly intimate.

Coriolanus, engrossed in the contents of the journals Calida had brought, scanned the pages with swift motions.

Though comprehension seemed elusive, he focused on deciphering her intricate scribbles and drawings, offering her a respite from his gaze.

Calida perused her journals to maintain an appearance of productivity, even though their contents were etched in her memory.

As time wore on, however, monotony set in, and she grew weary of the rhythmic sounds of Coriolanus's breath and flipping pages.

Unable to contain her curiosity any longer, she posed the question that lingered like a puzzle piece waiting to be placed.

"Why are we doing this in bed?" Calida's inquiry cut through the air, her scepticism palpable. "Last I checked, you have an office."

A sly grin played on Coriolanus's lips as he replied, "Perhaps I just wanted to get you in my bed."

Calida shot him a narrowed look, wearied by his flirtatious banter.

While part of her might have enjoyed his playful advances, an unsettling feeling persisted—a nagging suspicion that his charm masked ulterior motives.

What game was he playing, and what was the prize?

Her gaze remained fixed on him as he lifted one of her papers, his comment delivering a pointed critique.

"Your notes are so sloppy.»

"How people find you charming is beyond me," she muttered.

"Oh, we both know that's not true," he countered. "You kissed me."

"No, you kissed me," she retorted swiftly.

"Well, I didn't hear you complain; I remember you moaning into my mouth," he teased, clearly revelling in her flustered state.

"Shut up. It was a lapse of judgment," Calida asserted, crossing her arms.

"So you wouldn't kiss me again?" he inquired, raising an eyebrow sceptically, refusing to believe her.

Silence lingered; she couldn't say no, for that would be a lie.

And she was a terrible liar.

"I asked you a question, flower," he continued his hand under her chin, the other resting on her thigh, where her skirt had ridden up.

The sensation made her involuntarily clench her thighs together.

"Do you want me to kiss you again? I'm sure you've dreamt about it, laying in bed thinking about my hands roaming your body, huh? Do you want that?" he said with that usual mocking tone.

Calida could not even open her mouth; she was getting needy so quickly  that she wanted to grind her hips against his hand, which now was terribly close to her core.

"What happens if I do? Want it?" she breathed out, his face inching closer to hers, making her body lean back against the headboard of his bed.

"You get fucked. Hard," Coryo said simply; too off guard, she could not suppress the faint breath before it escaped her teeth.

The creases at the corner of Coriolanus's eyes deepen.

"What if I want you to be gentle?" She ask, fully aware that she sounds pathetic.

"As if," he said with a mocking tone

"What?"

"As if you want it gentle." He mocks her repeatedly; Calida can't say anything else, not wanting to sound as desperate as she is.

"If I'd known you'd shut up every time I touch you like this, I would've done so sooner," he said, clearly enjoying the torture he inflicting upon her.

"I-please." she breathes out.

"Hmm, please, what?" he said, his fingers now at the edge of her panties, teasing her clit through the thin fabric. It was embarrassing how wet she was.

"You're already soaked just from this." he chuckled, rolling his tongue over his teeth. "Use your words, flower."

"Please touch me," she whines.

"I already am touching you", he said in a displeased tone. "You have to be more specific."

"kiss me," Calida whispered, her hand going to his hand on her thigh, not really understanding what she was doing.

"Is that the only thing you want?" he said, his fingers slipping under her panties, drawing circles around her clit, making her buck her hip against his hand.

"I want your fingers inside me." she finally relents. embarrassment etched on her face.

It seemed to satisfy Coriolanus, and with that, he slipped two fingers inside her, and she let out a desperate moan.

His fingers slowly pumped in and out of her; it was torture, and she started to grind herself against his hand.

"Such a greedy slut" he muttered.

His words would have made Calida angry or embarrassed in another setting, but it made her even more frenzied.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" he whispered, biting her ear lightly.

"y-yes", she moans, her hands going to his hair.

"So fucking wet. You're going to take my cock so well." Coriolanus praised, lifting his face up to look at her.

Her pleading eyes locked with his.

"you want that?" he asked, stopping his motions with his hand altogether.

"yes, yes, please, I need you inside me."

He does not relent.

Calida moves, trying to fuck herself on his fingers.

"Uh-uh," he chides, removing his fingers from her cunt. "Your pleasure belongs to me, flower. Beg for it." He shifts himself against her, and she feels the hardness of his cock against her thigh. "Beg for me."

"Please, Coryo, fuck me." she pleads.

"Good girl."

She  didn't even register him undressing before she could feel his cock pressing against her soaked entrance.

She whimpered desperately, but he didn't sink his cock into her, just teasing her with the tip, sliding through her labia in slow motion, making her whimper loudly as he got to her clit.

"If you don't stop teasing me, I'll find someone else to fuck me," she said in a desperate attempt to get him to just fuck her.

He snaps his hips forward, thrusting deep inside her, making her gasp out at the intrusion.

She lifts her hips up to meet his thrust, wanting him as deep as possible.

The hand that had been kneading away at her ass slips away and comes arching down with impressive speed, the resulting slap resounding through his room.

She moaned before she could even think to try and suppress it, her cheeks burning in embarrassment.

Coryo's hands gripped her hips impossibly harder as his pace was rough and hard. obviously a punishment for her comment.

"Behave." He grits out, punctuating the word with another sharp thrust that had her seeing stars and squeaking out another moan.

The sting on her ass was rounding out to a pleasant heat that radiated off of her skin.

"Oh, you liked that, didn't you, flower?"

Calida couldn't even be annoyed at how steady his voice was compared to hers.

Another slap to her ass brought Calida back to reality sharpish, the sting causing her cunt to clench around his cock.

"Answer me."

Her cheeks heat up, and she gives in to the urge to close her eyes to hide her embarrassment.

Coriolanus, however, wasn't letting go.

He pulls out suddenly, leaving her empty and wanting.

Her eyes fly open, ready to complain at the sudden loss, but he flips her around.

He firmly pushes her head back down, cheek pressing onto the mattress, not too forcefully but firm enough that she gets the message.

His fingers curl into her hair, yanking Calida's head back against his, her back arched, his lips by her ear.

"I asked you a question." He states softly, dangerously.

Her breathing quickens, well and genuinely tongue-tied with a delicious cocktail of nerves, embarrassment and lust.

She feels his cock against her entrance, hot and wet, and Calida's willpower melts like candy floss in water.

"Yes." she gasps, trying desperately to push back and envelop him in her soft heat, but the grip he has on her head holds her still.

"Louder." He says, "Let me hear you."

"Yes!"

Calida's cunt is positively aching with need at this point, but Coriolanus doesn't relent,  he continues to circle her entrance.

"God, Coryo. Please." she almost starts to cry in desperation.

"Are you going to behave?" He's asks, his voice cold, still teasing her with his cock, spreading her wetness everywhere but where she needs it most.

She jolts at the feeling of his fingers on her labia, just next to her clit.

"Look at you, you're dripping."

The pleased tone in his voice felt like a reward, and she gave another desperate attempt to push back onto him, to no avail.

Her mind is gone at this point, all her attention solely on having him inside her.

"Are you going to stop being a brat?" he asks, kissing her neck sloppily.

She's practically panting now, giving a pathetic excuse for a nod and wiggling her hips to try and tempt him back into fucking her, but even in her desperate state, she knew it was a fruitless endeavour.

There was a beat of silence between the two where it appeared that he was listening to her frantic breaths, an attempt to make her sweat a little with anticipation.

Then he exhales, purring a pleased "Good girl."
Before effortlessly sliding back into her cunt.

The pace he sets is brutal and unforgiving.

His hand is still in Calida's hair, and she relishes the sharp sting whenever her head jolts with a hard thrust.

"God, you're taking it so well, flower. You're such a good girl for me." he praises, making Calida see stars.

"Is that what you wanted? Just needed me to fuck all that attitude out of you?" he mocks.

"You feel so good. It's like you were made for me," Corioalmus whispers, perfectly altering between degradation and praise.

"Coryo, please, I wanna, wanna ride you, please," she begged.

She was practically a crying mess by now.

"You wanna ride my cock, huh?" he mocked.

With a fast movement, he flipped Calida around again before he laid down, lifting her on him.

Her eyes rolled back as she lowered herself on his cock.

She had expected to be adjusted to him by now, but she was evidently in way over her head; that continuous feeling of fullness made her legs tremble.

She wouldn't give in to the pending orgasm that was approaching.

This was a matter of pride, and she resolutely ignored the immense pleasure she was feeling, wanting to give this infuriating man the best orgasm of his life.

Coriolanus, much to boost her ego, really isn't faring much better.

His strong jaw was tight with effort to make as little noise as possible

She slows down, wanting to study all his little reactions and what makes him tick the most, luxuriating the pace more to a slow, soft, torturous grinding.

Lifting herself off his cock, before sinking back down, dragging her nails down his chest to his toned stomach

The reaction she got from him was not one she expected.

His breath stutters at first.

Calida feels it in the way his hips buck under her touch, then quickly, too quickly, he sits up, catching her hands and pinning them down by her hips, his large hands covering hers.

At this point, they are face to face, breathing like they run a marathon.

The quiet stretches long enough for Calida's gaze to slip down to Coriolanus's lips and for his hands to tighten around hers before they crash into each other again.

The moment their lips meet, they're back at it, fucking with a newfound sort of desperation, one she can't even begin to explain.

Coriolanus's hands release Calidas but stay on her hips as her hands fly to tangle back in his hair.

He uses his grip on her to grind her against him, meeting the thrust of his hips. It's sloppy, it's messy, but it's so fucking good.

He fills her mouth with gasps and moans, and she repays him with whimpers, her grip tightening on his hair in tandem with the tension in her lower abdomen.

Her mind is too far gone to do anything more than beg mindlessly, a waterfall of "Please." tumbling from Calida's mouth, the sound of it desperate and broken.

"I know. I know, flower, God, fuck." Coriolanus is just as desperate and as ruined as her, the tremble in his tone telling her everything she needed to know, the two of them lost to the feeling entirely.

The bed creaks with the force of their movements.

His guidance on her hips is as sloppy as her movements, and she barely even bothers to hold back the loud whimpers because Christ, she was so desperate to cum-

Coriolanus underneath her, his mouth twisted in determination. With an almost unholy strength, he lifts her hips above himself to support her until he gives her some stability, and then he fucking rails her.

Her face is instantly lost in his sheets, appreciating how nice and cool the silk was on her overheated face as she felt his piston into her like a dying man.

Her orgasm, which had been dancing around the edges just out of her reach until now, rushes forward with force and vengeance.

Calidas' entire body seizes up, and his hand wraps around her neck to steady her.

"There's my girl, come on flower."

She is grateful that her voice is muffled by the sheets.

Then he cums with her, something she's never done with previous partners. A shiver ran down her spine at the noise he made, his grip tightening on her neck as he thrusts brokenly once, twice more into her, burying himself up to the hilt as he finished.

They both lay there for a while, his hand heavy on the back of her neck and hers resting on his cheek, his cock beginning to soften inside of her.

Eventually, she rolls over, still panting.

Staring at the ceiling above her, she knew.

She was fucked.

Literally.

---------------------------------------------------
Please let me now what you think.

This is my first time writing smut, so be kind, but also give me criticism if you feel like doing so.

I am always open to bettering my writing, especially regarding scenes like these.

It was a bit longer than anticipated, but I giggled while writing this.

And I know not everyone likes the degradation part, but I feel that is in character.

Coriolanus's POV will be in a few chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 60 15
แด„แดส€ษชแดสŸแด€ษดแดœs sษดแดแดก ษชs ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แด˜ษชแด›แดสŸ. สŸแดœแด„ส ษขส€แด€ส ส™แด€ษชส€แด… สŸษชแด แด‡s แดกษชแด›สœ ษชsแด€แด…แดส€แด€ แด„แดส€แด€สŸ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…s แดา“ แด…ษชsแด›ส€ษชแด„แด› 12. สŸแดœแด„ส ษขส€แด€ส สŸษชแด แด‡s ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ า“แดส€แด‡sแด› แด›แด แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡...
159K 5.3K 90
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ฆ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Coriolanus Snow is a cold and conniving individual, Valentina Hartwick is su...
46.1K 960 13
โsnow melts into rain, darlingโž [The Hunger Games] Trust is a dangerous toy to play with. Dolores Imber had always hated his eyes... the cold, calcul...
249K 5.4K 16
all around me are familiar faces worn out places, worn out faces. Coriolanus Snow x Fem!OC ยฉ KENZWRITEZZ