๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’พ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ...

By strawberrybaees

๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–ฒ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ... More

cast !!
the bar
the lakes
the curtains, the birds, the blankets, thoughts.
romeo & juliet
blue as the sky
accept it.
she could keep a secret
his smile and trust
her coryo.
past is the present?
'be careful okay?'
everything was okay.

not the same.

272 8 3
By strawberrybaees

warnings: losing a friend? manipulation

"We need to tell her." Elsie's knees curved over Coriolanus' as her eyes widened. She began to shake her head as he kept speaking, "I can't keep lying to her." Elsie's breath hitched as she moved her legs off of his to move her body the same way his was faced. 

"No." She whispered, moving one hand through her hair. "I can't." Her voice cracked as she thought about the betrayal Lucy Gray would feel, her best friend. And what a shitty friend Elsie was in return, after all Lucy had been through Elsie decides to help by being the other woman? She blocked out the thoughts in her head as Coriolanus cleared his throat in response.

"Then what do you want to do Elsie?" He had used her name. Not Elle. "We can't sneak behind her back forever. What if she wants to get married? What if she wants to have children? I can't keep doing this to her, and especially not now when I know what love feels like." He finished his sentence and scooted closer to where she was sitting, her legs dangled off the side of the dock as her hair blew slightly in the wind, the sunlight giving light to her dewy skin and green eyes. Her tanned skin was almost reflective in response to what he had said. His hand reached out and moved her jaw to look at him. The two made eye contact, her eyes dimly lit and his filled with a fire. 

A fire she could never figure out. 

"I need you baby." He spoke over the sound of water moving. The words played over in her mind, something about them wasn't right. There was something behind his words, something she couldn't quite put her finger on. She just began to nod slowly and he let out a sigh of relief. She would follow him until she couldn't anymore. He always knew what was best for them and she knew it. He never called her 'baby'.

"You're right." She spoke softly as she reached up to touch the back of his hand with her palm, his own hand still holding her jaw. She didn't want to believe he was right but every part of her did. Everything he said she would fall for. She had fallen for him and his words so fast she didn't know how to do anything else. Elsie thought about how she didn't care if he lied to her, it wouldn't even hurt. As long as he was still there that's all that mattered. 

He stood up and reached his hand out for her to take and the twos palms connected. He helped as she stood up meeting his gaze. His hand brushed her her hip then latching onto her waist pulling Elsie closer to him. He pulled her into a passionate kiss her surprise melting into his lips as she placed either arm on his shoulders her hands connecting at the back of his neck. She only ever needed him. This kiss deepened as her lips tingled from how hard he was kissing her. She pulled back gasping for air and looked up at him.

"I love you." She whispered to him. No. His face showed one of shock, he had told her he felt love towards her but never directly told her. She took a chance, one that she would regret, but a choice none the less. His hand went to grasp each side of her face as he smiled. 

"I love you too." He said to her. He didn't mean it but she couldn't tell, she thought he meant it. Her heart rate slowed as relief took over Elsie's body. She couldn't picture any other reality except one with him so she knew that she had to tell Lucy Gray. Not for Coriolanus. 

For her. 

~~~

"Lucy Gray?" Elsie spoke as she stepped into their run down home. She didn't bother kicking off her boots because she knew she would be out fast then she had come in. Her footsteps echoed throughout the house as a girl appeared in her view. A smile plastered on her face. Elsie's heart fell to her feet as her stomach began to churn. "Lucy Gray I need to tell you something." She finally breathed out after a couple of seconds. Her heart rate was quickening as she looked at her best friend, who was going to hate her in a couple of seconds. 

"Yes?" Lucy Gray's sweet voice rang out across the room and Elsie took a breath, the impending dread starting to fill her body as slowly blinked. 

"Don't hate me." Elsie spoke quietly and Lucy's face twisted to one of confusion, her eyebrows furrowing as a piece of her brushed out curls fell into her face from her sudden facial change. "I've been seein' Coriolanus." There it was. She had said it. A weight felt as it had been lifted off her shoulders but had been replaced with the upmost amount of guilt. She watched as Lucy Gray's lips seperated and her smile fell. "I didn't know how to tell you because it's been goin' on a while and every day just felt like more of a betrayal so I wanted to tell you no-" Elsie went back to her instant reaction of ranting when things got uncomfortable before Lucy Gray cut her off. 

"Get out." Her voice was deep and threatening. Elsie felt a hot wave run through her body as she looked into Lucy Gray's eyes, she didn't dare look away. 

"Lucy Gray I-" She paused. She wasn't sorry, not an ounce of her was apologetic. She looked for some sense of friendship in her friends eyes but found none. Maybe the term 'friend' was no longer appropriate. 

"Get out Elsie." Lucy Gray turned her back on Elsie running her fingers through her hair and gazing out the window. Elsie was going to say something but her breath hitched. She turned on her heels and grabbed her purse, opening the door and closing it softly behind her. She let out a quiet sob as she cupped her hand over her mouth. It was her fault, she knew that but it still hurts. It's nice to have a friend and now she had none. Nobody but her Coriolanus.

She stood for God knows how long outside of her home softly crying, strangers passed by looking at her and letting out small mutters and whispers about her situation. She probably looked crazy but she didn't notice. She could only think about the pain in her stomach. The pain and the fact that she had given up everything for Coryo. Her friends, her dreams, her future was all in his hands and it would forever stand that way. She felt as if she was nothing without him, she felt like putty when she was touched by him. Her head shot up as she realised something. 

She was completely his. 

No more friends, no family, nobody to talk to. 

Just Coryo. 

Shit. 

authors note:

hmmmm might change him to be more coriolanus-y. i feel like he needs to be more like himself y'know. power hungry if you get what i mean. i am super excited to see where this is gonna go and i just hit 800 reads which is crazy, thank you! again i didn't spell check haha so if you see any spelling mistakes bare with me. 

should i break y'alls hearts at the end or leave you happy i have alternate endings going on in my head. hmm. 

anyways, love ya!

sophie 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 45 15
แด„แดส€ษชแดสŸแด€ษดแดœs sษดแดแดก ษชs ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แด˜ษชแด›แดสŸ. สŸแดœแด„ส ษขส€แด€ส ส™แด€ษชส€แด… สŸษชแด แด‡s แดกษชแด›สœ ษชsแด€แด…แดส€แด€ แด„แดส€แด€สŸ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…s แดา“ แด…ษชsแด›ส€ษชแด„แด› 12. สŸแดœแด„ส ษขส€แด€ส สŸษชแด แด‡s ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ า“แดส€แด‡sแด› แด›แด แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡...
78.1K 772 5
"๊œฑสœแดแดก แดแด‡ สแดแดœส€ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€๊œฑ... ส™แด€ส™ส ษช'สŸสŸ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ แด€๊œฑ สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡." In which you are the tribute he mentored and fell in love with... (...
6K 182 39
"สแดแดœ สŸแดแดแด‹ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑสœแดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด› ส™แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡," สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€ษชแด… แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ แด›แดœส€ษดแด‡แด… แด›แด ๊œฐแด€แด„แด‡ แด˜ส€ษช๊œฑแด„ษชสŸสŸแด€ "แดกแด‡สŸสŸ ษช ๊œฑสœแดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด›, ษช ๊œฑสœแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ แดกแด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข แด›แด ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ส€ษชษขสœแด› ษดแดแดก, ษช๊œฐ แดส แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษด...