she could keep a secret

"Elsie?" A voice spoke from behind her and a cold wave rushed through her veins. Her mouth felt dry as the low voice spoke. Not now. 

Her body spun around as she looked at who was standing behind her, her face contorted into one of confusion. A type of heat ran throughout her body and her mouth hung slightly open as she blinked slowly, "What are you doing here?" She spoke softly, scared somebody would hear her speak to him. 

"I was let off of training, thought I'd take a walk." Coriolanus spoke calmly, he was collected unlike the girl who was crouching a couple feet away from him. His eyes tried to look in hers but she had moved them away to look just below his chin. She spoke to him softly but there was an underlying tone of sadness. 

"I was just leaving, so feel free to stay here." Elsie stood up brushing the indented leaves off of her body, she had promised herself that she wouldn't look at him. Not until he told her that he wanted her, and that wasn't going to happen. She began to take steps to walk past him, brushing past him slightly. Sparks flying throughout her body as his hand brushed against her waist. She felt him grab her arm and he spun her towards him, pulling her close before connecting his lips with her own. It took her a second to register that it was happening... again. She moved her lips against his with a soft momentum. His hand grabbed her waist to pull her into his chest. She felt him smile into the kiss as she kissed him back. Their lips were connected and their hands were wandering, his down and hers up. She grabbed his face with her hands and pushed him farther into the kiss, deeper. 

She was the one to pull away before taking a step back and taking a small breath. "No." She said softly, "I can't." She confirmed, not for him but herself, her southern accent was filled with a bitter tone. 

"Yes, you can." He said looking down at her, caressing her hair that was let down and was falling down her back. 

"Not to Lucy Gray." She whispered quietly before looking at him. He wanted her. Her green eyes slowly met his blue ones and her breath hitched. Same look. The same look of pure pity. "Don't look at me like that, YOU kissed ME." She said sternly before speaking again, "And don't you dare pity me Coriolanus Snow." She said it angrily before trying to speak again before he softly interrupted him.

"Coryo." He corrected her before she starred daggers into his eyes, there was love there. But she wouldn't let it be the first thing he saw.

"I don't know you like that." She spit out to him before darting her eyes to neck and then to her surroundings. She suddenly realised how isolated she was in the woods. 

"Oh you do." He stepped closer to her, grabbing her arm and trying to pull her close followed by her ripping her hand away from him.

"Don't you touch me." The anger in her eyes became stronger as she took steps back and way from him. Elsie looked back into his eyes, there was a desparity but there was something else. Something she never wanted to see again, a feeling that sent a shiver down her body. It was a scary sight, there was a sense of urgency in his eyes and her look softened. "What is it?" 

"Elsie Pierce, I can't go on like this." He said her full name and stepped forward to stand paralelle to her, his body pointing in her direction. His hand reached out for her and she looked at it, there was a small bruise on the back of his hand from training. She debated the thoughts inside her mind, her body told her to run and her intuition told her to turn away but she couldn't listen. Not when this was all she wanted. Without thinking, her hand moved to grab his, their fingers intertwining. Lucy Gray didn't have to know. 

She could keep a secret. 

Authors note:

Am i accidentally turning Elsie into a bitch? Who cares. I promise y'all will love the next chapter and I have some really good stuff planned. Also, sorry for the short chapter its only like 750 words which is like so bad but we'll just have to deal.

Anyways, love ya!