soulmates. 𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖞𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖓�...

By gabiwrld

⁀➷ ⋆˚₊ [💚] ˚* · ° ◌ ❝lloyd is so babygirl coded!❞ 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍, being soulmates is more of a struggle tha... More

soulmates
starring
arc¹
prologue
chapter¹
chapter²
chapter³
chapter⁴
chapter⁵
chapter⁶
chapter⁷
chapter⁸
chapter⁹
chapter¹⁰
chapter¹¹
chapter¹²
chapter¹³
chapter¹⁴
chapter¹⁵
chapter¹⁶
chapter¹⁷
chapter¹⁸
chapter¹⁹
chapter²⁰
chapter²¹
chapter²²
chapter²³
chapter²⁵
chapter²⁶
chapter²⁷
chapter²⁸
chapter²⁹
chapter³⁰
chapter³¹
chapter³²
chapter³³
chapter³⁴
chapter³⁵
chapter³⁶
chapter³⁷
chapter³⁸
chapter³⁹
chapter⁴⁰
chapter⁴¹
chapter⁴²
chapter⁴³
chapter⁴⁴
chapter⁴⁵
chapter⁴⁶
chapter⁴⁷
chapter⁴⁸
chapter⁴⁹
chapter⁵⁰
chapter⁵¹
chapter⁵²
chapter⁵³
chapter⁵⁴
chapter⁵⁵
chapter⁵⁶
chapter⁵⁷
chapter⁵⁸
chapter⁵⁹
chapter⁶⁰
chapter⁶¹
chapter⁶²
chapter⁶³
chapter⁶⁴
chapter⁶⁵
chapter⁶⁶
chapter⁶⁷
chapter⁶⁸
chapter⁶⁹
chapter⁷⁰
arc²
chapter⁷¹
chapter⁷²
chapter⁷³
chapter⁷⁴
chapter⁷⁵
chapter⁷⁶
chapter⁷⁷
chapter⁷⁸
chapter⁷⁹

chapter²⁴

1.1K 63 39
By gabiwrld

a green gift

warning: accidental harm?

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

01:27 AM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

the green ninja lands softly onto y/n's balcony without making a sound. the perks of being a ninja, i suppose. the lights off and no sound coming from the inside. he knows she's asleep. her heartbeat is too slow for her to be awake. 

he also knows that she has someone else over. 

but what he doesn't know is why he's awake at this time. well, insomnia kind of does that too you. and the prophecies nightmares. they are slightly scary, too. more like very scary.

he places the green box down, looking at it. this is the only idea he has. nya helped him. hopefully, she didn't tell any of his family about it. especially his mother. but then again...she has already said she's loyal to her soulmate. he sighs, jumping off the balcony. 

he wishes he was her soulmate.

💚

"um y/n?" elena says, trying to wake up the pink loving girl. "y/n? y/n? y/n!"

"what?" y/n says, forcing her head up, only to headbutt her best friend. the two girls groan out in slight pain and annoyance, closing their eyes. 

"why did you do that?"

"you kept calling my name!"

"uh yeah, because there is a weird box on your balcony!"

"what?" y/n opens her left eye, spotting a green box. she slips the blanket off her body, getting off her bed. she opens the door with the [gold/silver] key and bends down looking at it. 

elena peeks over her shoulder. 

"what is it?"

"a box?"

"yeah but, what's inside it?" elena asks as y/n picks it up. 

"there's a note," y/n mumbles, reading it in her head. 

thanks for the cinnamon buns

they were really good

i don't like being in debt to people, it's not really my thing

so here, in return :)

i'm pretty sure you can guess who it is from ;)

y/n's heartbeat increases slightly. the green ninja? she opens the box carefully. and she gasps softly as she sees small green dragon keyring. 

"that is so gross,"

"why are you like this, elena?" y/n rolls her eyes, holding the green box under her armpit and taking the keyring softly in her hands. "it's cute,"

"but it's such a gross colour,"

"green isn't a bad of a colour," y/n says, holding it close to her face. the sun reflecting off it. what is it even made off? it's something she will treasure. she doesn't know the heart on her wrist go a brown, annoyance being the emotion. "i like it. i'm putting it on my bag,"

"that is so gross,"

"oh hush,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 72 5
❝Where there is light, there must also be darkness.❞ The best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend. Well, in Lloyd's case; it's to m...
357K 9.5K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...
9.2K 389 21
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...
18K 543 24
"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord. Alongside the Green Ninja there will be...