๐‡๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’ | ๐‹๐๐Ÿ’

By kaylavz_

ADELINE O'CONNOR has been devastated since the last time she fell in love. Fans, gossips and even in intervie... More

00 | INTRODUCTION
00 | IMPORTANT INFO
01 | PARTIES AND DECISIONS
02 | A BUSY DAY
03 | AUSTRALIAN GP AND A PAPAYA BOY
04 | RACE DAY!
05 | SHITTY DAY?
06 | THE ROOFTOP
07 | LIKED BY LANDO AND ADELINE
08 | BETWEEN SHADOWS
09 | NIGHT TALK
10 | NEWS
11 | THE CALL
13 | CAR RIDE
14 | LUNCH
15 | LONG DAY BUT NOT ALONE
16 | WARM WELCOME
17 | ADECHELLA

12 | LONDON HERE I COME

2.1K 51 8
By kaylavz_

HAPPINESS | LN4
12| L O N D O N H E R E I C O M E

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

────── ° 。。゚・✩。゚・° 。 ──────

Adeline O'Connor

@adelineoconnor

●○○○○

○●○○○

○○●○○

○○○●○

○○○○●

liked by USER12, NATALIEDASILVA, LANDONORRIS and 8,3M others

ADELINEOCONNOR: Between Shadows out now!!!! 🖤

this feels truly surreal. if you asked the me of a couple of years ago, i'd say no way i'd ever pick up a pencil and a piece of paper and spend hours in the studio composing, luckily, no one asked me, and here i am, realising my 3rd album! ;)

also, thank you very much to the people who have been there for me over the years, whether they are part of my circle of friends or the wonderful people who have worked day after day to make a dyed blonde american girl's dream come true

and how better to thank them for putting up with me than to go and listen to my new album?

view all 92,592 comments

USER12: OMGHFGGFHDSLFJKWHFM 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

VALENTINAROSSI: YESSS FINALLY, SO HAPPY FOR YOU 🫶🏻🫶🏻
  ↳ ADELINEOCONNOR: ily val, thx 🥹

DANIELRICCIARDO:WHO WANTS TO SHOUT OUT THESE MASTERPIECES WITH ME IN THE CAR PLEASE RAISE YOUR ✋🏻
  ↳  USER97: ✋🏻
  ↳ NATALIEDASILVA: ✋🏻
  ↳ USER26: ✋🏻
  ↳ REDBULLRACING: ✋🏻
  ↳ ADELINEOCONNOR: ✋🏻

CHARLESLECLERC: The collab is released on ########## 😊
  ↳ USER76: THIS IS TRUE??!!?
  ↳ USER41: HOLD ON 😨
    ‎ ↳ ADELINEOCONNOR: GUYS GUYS!!
    ‎    ‎  Sadly, it's not true 😔 (i'm sorry tifosi don't
    ‎    ‎  kill me pls 😓)
     ‎‎   ↳ USER33: HAHAHAHA NOT HER
     ‎‎        ‎‎BEING SCARED OF THE TIFOSI'S

USER61: mother is mothering 🙇🏻‍♀️
  ↳ USER12: they said cut and adds heard cunt
    ‎ ↳ USER43: fr, she's carrying the WHOLE
    ‎    ‎  music industry on her back 🥱

USER68: she MUST get another grammy for best album 😫😫😫

OLIVIARODRIGO: 🤩🤩🤩
  ↳ ADELINEOCONNOR: 🫶🏻😍

NATALIEDASILVA: I couldn't be prouder of you and all that you are achieving 🥹❤️
  ↳ ADELINEOCONNOR: I wouldn't know
    ‎   what to do without you ily so much

USER48: she cooked, sat down, put the plate down and ATE 💋💋

LEWISHAMILTON: Go listen people ✌🏿
  ↳ ADELINEOCONNOR: Listen to Sir Lewis
    ‎   Hamilton! 🤭

LANDONORRIS: waiting my signed album ⏳...
  ↳ USER57: WAIT.... WHAT?
  ↳ USER66: Even Lando is a fan of Adeline
  ↳ USER26: OMGFMDNFODDJ

USER55: the IT girl of the moment 🤭

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

@nataliedasilva posted on her story

@danielricciardo posted on his story

@taylorswift posted on her story

@milomanheim posted on his story

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

My phone has been going crazy for the last hours, it keeps vibrating in my pocket and I have a huge smile on my face that no one can take away.

It's only been a few hours since the album was finally released to the public and I couldn't be happier and thrilled with the reception it's getting.

A couple of years ago I wouldn't believe it if you told me I would be one of the most famous singers in the world nor that I would be writing an album about -at that time "the love of my life"- our scandalous break-up, let alone moving a sea away from my family and friends.

But here I am.

Stuck in the back of a taxi on the way to the airport.

A week before I found myself in this situation, it was publicly announced that Hit Records was moving, and it didn't take long for people to tie the knot and come to the point that the little blonde American girl was most likely moving too.

I wish they had been wrong.

At that moment I called Daniel in a panic. What was going to happen to my career? What was going to happen to me? Basically my head was like a ball of twisted wool, thinking of all the bad things that could happen.

But what surprised me the most is why Lando answered the call? When I heard his British accent I froze, at that moment I was already on the verge of crying like a muffin and the last thing I needed was for someone I hardly knew to hear me cry, I wanted to drown myself with my own tears of embarrassment. I was silent for a few seconds thinking about whether I should hang up or answer, Lando asked again and I quickly asked him where Daniel was before my mouth failed me and I let out another sob.

Lando answered me just as quickly and with a tone of... Concern? And he told me that Daniel was there and asked me if I was ok, obviously I lied. Why would Lando want to know my problems?

When I finally spoke to Daniel I broke down and told him everything; about the discography, my nerves about the album, leaving my family in the US.... After all, he is one of the few people I can trust.

When Daniel heard me like that, about to have a panic attack, he tried to calm me down, telling me that everything would be fine, that my family would be fine, that I could visit them whenever I wanted, that my album was going to be a hit... After a few minutes I managed to calm down and I thanked him, again for being like that, always trying to see the positive side of things.

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

It's minutes before I land at Heathrow Airport and surprisingly, I'm quite calm.

However, I am very, very tired.

Even though I picked the best time to combat jet lag, I couldn't catch a wink of sleep. I'm a person who finds it hard to fall asleep and I'm a very light sleeper, so if it's hard to fall asleep normally it doesn't help to be 12,000 metres up in the air.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to London Heathrow, where the weather is surprisingly pleasant with clear skies. We thank you for your patience during the flight and hope you enjoyed your journey. On behalf of the crew, we wish you a pleasant stay in the British capital or a safe journey to your next destination. Thank you for choosing to fly with us" the pilot announces over the PA system, I turn to my left and can already see the other planes on the airstrip on the familiar English ground.

Once the flight attendants open the doors and people start to disembark I pull the hood of my sweatshirt over my head and grab the small bag I brought with me on the plane.

With my hood pulled tightly over my head, I head towards the exit of the plane in search of the baggage claim area.

I walk for a good 10 minutes and don't stop until I find the conveyor belt with people's suitcases.

As I wait in a corner, I see two excited young girls approaching me murmuring to each other with smiles on their faces.

"Hello! Sorry to bother you Adeline, could we take a picture with you?" asks one of them super polite with a huge smile.

"Of course!" I reply, smiling back and approaching them to take the picture.

After that, the girls waved goodbye to me and I waved goodbye to them.

Just then I see my bags going through the conveyor belt and I go to pick them up. When I get my bags I start walking while I take my phone out of the pocket of my sweatshirt.

Thankfully Daniel has offered to pick me up at the airport and take me to my new flat where all the things I've been able to pack are waiting for me.

I turn on my phone and go to our chat, seeing that there are new messages.

After that, the girls waved goodbye to me and I waved goodbye to them.

Danno 🏎️

Danno 🏎️
Addy you're gonna kill me
(sent at 9:37am)

Danno 🏎️
I'm so so so sorry
(sent at 9:38am)

Danno 🏎️
hello?
(sent at 9:46am)

Danno 🏎️
helloooooooo??
(sent at 9:51 am)

Danno 🏎️
oops, my bad, you must still be on
the air
(sent at 9:53 am)

Danno 🏎️
Text me when you land pls
(sent at 9:54 am)

Addy 💛
What is it?

Addy 💛
Dani?

Addy 💛
Daaaaanieeeeel???

Addy 💛
Is everything alright?

Addy 💛
Ok, now you're scaring me

Danno 🏎️
Sorry, i was at a meeting

I stopped walking in an abrupt halt. What do he mean he was in a meeting? Shouldn't he be in the parking lot?

Addy 💛
Wdym you WERE at a meeting??

Danno 🏎️
Yeah about that...

Danno 🏎️
Okay don't freak out, but i'm not
there

Danno 🏎️
I had a last minute meeting with
Christian and the team and i couldn't
make it on time

Danno 🏎️
But, if you go were we were supposed
to meet,you'll find someone else there

I walk as fast as my suitcases - which weigh a lot - allow me through the parking lot until I get to where we were supposed to meet.

I'm a bit scared to know who has come to pick me up, maybe it's just a taxi that Daniel has called for me, but I have a feeling it's not.

At that moment I see an arm lift up and wave and my head suddenly turns.

There, I'm faced with a head of brown curls that is becoming more and more familiar.

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

@adelineoc__updates

●○○

○●○

○○●

liked by USER14, USER88 and 29,163 others

ADELINEOC__UPDATES: Adeline is already in London!

As we recently found out, the discography Adeline works with is moving, forcing her to move as well.

A fan has shared these photos with us at Heathrow Airport!!

view 2511 comments

USER45: 🥳🥳

USER80: NO WAY, I WAS AT THE AIRPORT 😔😔

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

Who could be the boy with the brown curly hair? 🥸🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.1K 31
What happens when your neighbour is Lando Norris? ๐“๐“œ๐“‘๐“”๐“ก ๐“œ๐“ž๐“๐“ก๐“ž๐“” - "I could stay here forever." ๐“›๐“๐“๐““๐“ž ๐“๐“ž๐“ก๐“ก๐“˜๐“ข - "Of course you're...
1.1M 19K 73
๐‘‚โ„Ž, ๐‘‚๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘Ž, ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๏ฟฝ...
82.7K 1.7K 36
ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ her a famous singer that keeps writing about the guy he likes but doesn't like her back and him the oblivious driver that keeps ove...