17 | ADECHELLA

HAPPINESS | LN4
17| A D E C H E L L A

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

────── ° 。。゚・✩。゚・° 。 ──────

Adeline O'Connor

Coachella.

One of the biggest and most famous music festivals in the world; incredible and colourful shows during the three days, where people can enjoy concerts of well-known singers or discover new talents that have had the opportunity, and not only concerts, but also diverse activities, such as gastronomic experiences, artistic activities, among many others. Which makes it a great opportunity for us, the singers. To be able to perform in front of huge crowds, interact and sing alongside other artists.

To be invited to perform at Coachella is amazing. I've been many times, but only twice as a singer. Once when I was starting out in the industry, and once right now.

I uncross my legs and get up from the elegant stool of my provisional dressing room for the day to do -what I call- pre-stresswalks.

With the sound of my slippers echoing on the floor I lose myself in my thoughts.

My life has been a rollercoaster these past few days, both in my personal and professional life.

After sleeping over at Lando's - which still seems rather strange to me - two days later Natalie stood outside the door of my new place demanding explanations.

It turns out that the reason Natalie spontaneously appeared was because in her last post, I had written a silly comment joking about British people and Lando responded with the nickname he has given to me.

Until now I had been the only one who had heard that nickname coming out of Lando's mouth, until a few weeks ago...

"ADELINE MARIE O'CONNOR! EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME, EVERY-THING!" Natalie walked through my door yelling in agitation.

After I offered her a glass of water and she drank it at her own strength and sat her down on the new sofa to relax, I explained everything to her.

I explained the part where Lando came to pick me up at the airport and let me sleep in his car for hours. I also explained how when he woke me up he spontaneously invited me to one of the best burgers in London. And also the fact that after dropping me off at home he turned up hours later to offer me his spare bed for the night.

And as usual, Natalie reacted the same way I did, only I never said it out loud.

"WHAT?!" Natalie exclaimed widening her eyes.

Well, she added her love guru touch.

"That boy has a crush on you, I'm telling you" she said with conviction.