10 | NEWS

HAPPINESS | LN4
10 | N E W S

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

────── ° 。。゚・✩。゚・° 。 ──────

*I'm going to rewrite the previous chapters in first person (like this one) so when I've rewritten a chapter I'll let you know ;), now enjoy the chapter!!

Adeline O'Connor

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always had a habit of waking up early. It's as if my body is programmed to wake up at the same time every day, regardless of whether I set an alarm the night before or not. And today was no different.

I have nothing special to do today. A couple of days ago Natalie came from Canada because she had a photo shoot and decided to drop by Los Angeles and spend a couple of days with me before going back to Paris. So now I'm all alone.

But there's nothing that lying on the sofa all day to watch your favourite show can't fix, right?

Sadly, though, my email inbox is starting to pile up: messages from collaborations and fans, brands asking for interviews... And Rebecca told me a few days ago to do some serious cleaning. "Clean out your inbox, I'm sure you have emails from when dinosaurs were alive", Rebecca's words.

But apart from that my day is going to be based on being at home in my pyjamas.

I go into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee and sit down on the sofa, bringing the cup to my lips to start to wake up. I lift my legs and prop them up on the small coffee table that Daniel gave me when I moved into this flat.

I've been living in the downtown area of Los Angeles for a couple of years now, in a lovely flat with large windows with one of the best views of this beautiful city.

I was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. In a neighbourhood that looks like a typical American teen movie. Cosy, with traditional houses, well-kept gardens and tree-lined streets, as well as parks and cafes where you could spend hours chatting with friends.

Personally, I wouldn't change anything from my childhood, but I would change some things from my teenage years.

I open the cover of my laptop and start checking, answering and deleting emails. Outside, the sun begins to light up the streets of the City of Stars and slowly comes to life as people head off to their destinations to start their day.

After an hour, I feel my stomach start to get hungry, so I get up, leave my laptop on the sofa and go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I turn on the small portable speaker in the kitchen and pull out my phone to play one of my favourite playlists that I like to play when I cook. When I find it, I select it and let the music fill the flat while I go to the cupboard to get the ingredients I need.

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 | 𝐋𝐍𝟒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें