NTR Hentai Revenge Collection

بواسطة GuardianLugia8

Basically a book which shows revenge of MC in NTR Hentai against his enemies. This is mostly for self fulfilm... المزيد

1. Revenge Against Brother
2. Death is my Freedom
3. Death is my freedom (Part 2)
4. My Decision
5. Trails of Cold Steel Parody
6. Death is my freedom (Part 3)
7. Death is my freedom (Final Part)
8. My Decision (Part 2)
9. My Decision (Part 3)
11. K/DA's Producer (Part 1)

10. A Father's/Husband's Hidden Side

5.6K 95 101
بواسطة GuardianLugia8

I know it's been a long time but I wasn't getting the motivation. It gets tiring on my mind when I see NTR so I was not looking for NTR doujin as I think I was starting to get used to them. And let me tell you, I DO NOT want to get used to NTR.

Well, here is the next chapter and I won't be putting the title of this one. It's a new one on nhentai and I'll just put the code here. Read at your own risk.

Code: 492830

Father: Tanesaki Akito (I didn't bother to read the manga and just skimmed through it and didn't know the father's name so I am using this one.)

Mother: Tanesaki Kaori

Daughter: Tanesaki Hinata

NTR guy: Douche (I am not using that bastards name.)

Story: Hinata was an introverted girl who became outgoing after entering college. She was buying phones on a whim and many expensive clothes and cosmetics and had also paid half her tuition off of her own pocket. Her parents noticed she had changed considerably. Her parents knew that she was doing a part time job recommended by her senpai and wanted to know how she was getting the money and what job she was doing.

Hinata introduces them to the guy who is... a typical large delinquent looking guy and they talk about the job. They moved to the car and talked where the parents know that their daughter is participating in illegal pornography. They wanted to get their daughter out but the douche didn't want to since he didn't want to lose his income. He then threatened to spread her information on the internet if her parents tried to call the police which put the family in a tight spot which included Hinata as well.

Douche decided to make a deal where he would delete all videos in exchange for making one video with the mother Kaori. Of course, the guy made the video in their home and Kaori liked it and the doujin ended with him splitting the profit with the family which was 6.5 million and then left by saying "Next time" which we all know what he is alluding to. There is also a brief continuation where Akito gets a USB of the video and he watches it and masturbates while another panel shows that another week later the douche called him alluding to it continuing.

Changes: I always dislike how these manga MC don't have any fucking sense but I guess the doujin won't work. Anyways, the father takes another stand with it but it will be a bit after the first time. Preferably a few weeks after Kaori had first sex with the douche.
------------------------------------------------------

Akito has believed himself to be a peaceful man who has made no enemies in his life, but the recent events have taken a toll on him. A few weeks ago he came to know that his daughter was making pornography and despite warning her that it would be dangerous for her future she thinks it isn't that serious.

When they tried to get her out of it the guy blackmailed them by spreading Hinata's information and then made a deal that he would delete the videos in exchange for making one with his wife Kaori. Not wanting for their daughters future to be ruined they did it as his wife made a video with him and it sold highly. He was then given a video of it which he viewed and he felt unbridled anger at the guy.

'That fucking brat. Does he think that he knows better than an adult like me!? Does he think he can make a fool out of me!?' Akito thought at that time.

But he controlled his anger as he wanted to end this peacefully. Clearly the guy didn't get it as he called his wife for another video and she went for it. Then he called his daughter as well. Then both at the same time. And as if to mock him he was given those same videos as well. He told them to stop and even though they said they would they kept at it as it was the fourth video that the guy sent him.

"Why are the two of you still doing this with him!?" Akito shouted in anger as he is currently at his home.

He is sitting on his couch in the living room and his wife and daughter are sitting at the other side and weren't looking at him.

"I thought I told you Hinata that making such videos will be bad for your future!? And Kaori, why the hell are you putting up with this!?" Akito shouted in anger as the two flinched.

He has never been this angry with them before and they haven't seen him act like this ever.

"Well Dad, you don't actually know that something bad will happen." Hinata said to him slowly.

"I don't know? If even one of the students from your school or your classmate were to accidentally see that video then you will be in great trouble. Even if it is blurred those who know you will be able to recognise you or even your voice. If you do get recognised then your future is as good as dead! Don't you understand that!?" Akito shouted at her in anger.

Hinata flinched again at his tone.

"Akito." Kaori called out to him.

"And what about you Kaori!? Shouldn't you be talking some sense into her. You should know better than her about what would happen if those videos were even to be found out so why the hell are you even doing with that guy!?" Akito shouted at her in anger.

Both women flinched at his shouts as they looked at him.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with you two. But I'm putting my foot down on this one. The two of you will not be seeing him or making videos with him. And Hinata, I want you to sever your ties with him." Akito said to them angrily.

"B-But dad!" Hinata said shocked while Kaori was surprised.

"Not buts! I am working very hard to provide for this family so I would really like for you to at least appreciate my efforts." Akito said to them with a glare.

But Hinata glared at him when she heard that.

"Providing what!? He makes more money than you can in a lifetime!" Hinata shouted at him in anger.

Akito was surprised at her outburst while Kaori looked at her in contemplation.

"You work for days and what do you get? Some 10 thousand Yen!? He makes millions with just one day and I am able to actually buy things because of him! So don't say that you can provide for us when he clearly is superior in that!" Hinata shouted at him in anger.

Akito's eyes widened when he heard that while Kaori was shocked at her daughter's outburst.

"And also, he is much better at sex than you. Ask mom, she can tell you how much better he is than you!" Hinata said as she looked at her mother.

Akito looked at Kaori as she looked at each of them with confused looks. But then Hinata grabbed her shoulders and looked at her seriously.

"Tell him mom, who is better at sex between dad and senpai?" Hinata said to her angrily.

"Um... Uhhh..." Kaori hesitated as she looked at the two of them.

"Tell him!" Hinata shouted at her seeing her hesitation.

"It was ******! He is... better than you." Kaori said surprised before lowering her voice.

She looked and saw Akito having a surprised look on his face while Hinata has a triumphant one.

"See dad! He is better both at sex and came make us great money! So he's better than you!" Hinata said with a smug tone when she heard that.

For sometime after that they didn't hear anything from the man as the two women became a bit worried a bit as they looked at him as he has his face looking down.

"He... Hehehehe..." Akito started to laugh in a low voice which alarmed the two women as they looked at him.

Hinata lost her heat at the moment that she got from her anger as she looked at her father timidly while Kaori was guilty but was also shocked when he heard him as she has never heard him laugh like that. After a few seconds he stopped laughing as the two looked at him.

"So, that's what it took you to take his side. Money and sex? When I had worked tirelessly for 17 years of your life taking care of you since you were a baby and doing my job to make money. You forgot all of that for one guy who is only using you for your body. Is that it?" Akito said as he looked at them with eyes of fury.

Both of them were shocked and scared when they saw the anger in his eyes as they both went pale, moreso Hinata as she was the one who had just yelled at her father. She went and hugged Kaori as the mother also hugged her daughter in fear.

"D-Dad. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. It was just a spur of the moment." Hinata said as she trembled from his gaze.

"She's right Akito. Calm down. We can talk this out." Kaori said to him as she hugged her daughter.

But he then turned his gaze to his wife and looked at her eyes.

"Eek!" Both women let out sounds when they saw him.

"No. I heard enough. Clearly you two are not going to listen to me. So there's no reason for me to talk to you now." Akito said to them as he stood up.

"Wh-Where are you going?" Kaori asked her husband at seeing him.

"I'll go where the fuck I want. You two whores just stay in this apartment." Akito said to them angrily as he went out of the house.

The two were surprised at his sudden change in attitude before their minds caught up to what he had said. Hinata turned to her mother scared as she looked at her.

"M-Mom, Dad didn't actually call us that did he? I mean, he is too nice to actually say that." Hinata said to her scared.

"I... I heard him call us that. I never... I never saw him act like this ever. He has never cursed before." Kaori said to her scared as the two looked at the door in fear.

Meanwhile Akito was riding his car and still has the angry look on his face. He rode and reached a ground where trash has been gathered in heaps and entered into the inner section and parked it. He exited his car and leaned on it as he waited with an angry look on his face. Soon he heard the sound of a car revving as he looked at the entrance and saw an expensive car drive in and park and out came the douchebag.

The guy smirked arrogantly at him as he glared at him in response to it as he walked to him as he walked to him with the douchebag doing the same. Then the two were in front of each other as the douchebag was looking smugly at him while Akito is glaring at him with fury.

"What do you want? Another USB?" The douchebag asked him with a smirk.

"No. I want you to stay the fuck away from the both of them from now on." Akito said to him angrily.

"And why should I do that?" Douchebag asked him smugly.

"Because you're going to regret it." Akito said to him angrily.

But Douche didn't take him seriously and let out a chuckle in response.

"And why the fuck should I be scared of you? You're nothing more than a guy who only makes five digits in a month and is skinny and not even good in bed. You're nothing but a loser compared to me and I'm sure I taught the two of them that." Douche said to him in a mocking tone.

"I'm warning you. Get the fuck out of this place and we can end this peacefully because I'm finding it really difficult to restrain myself." Akito said to him, voice filled with anger.

"Is that so? Hmm... how about no." Douche said to him before he punched his right cheek.

Akito staggered from the attack and managed to get balance as he looked at the boy with anger as he rubbed his cheek. While Douche gave him a condescending smirk.

"Like I said, you're nothing. I'll take both your wife and daughter, they have great bodies after all, not to mention the money I can make from them." Douche said to him with a smirk on his face.

Akito clenched his hands when he heard that as he stood tall and glared at the student with hate in his eyes as he felt his body heating up and his heartbeat increasing as his blood was pumping from the anger he was feeling for the one in front of him.

"Guys like you always mistake a person's kindness for weakness. Well, time for me to teach a good for nothing brat like you an actual lesson." Akito said to him with a glare.

Douche lost his smile when he heard Akito call him brat as he glared at him.

"You really like to run your mouth before getting your ass whipped huh old man." Douche said to him with a glare.

"I'm not a teacher, but I'm an adult. And it's time that I taught a brat like you that we adults aren't fools." Akito said to him with a glare as he loosened his tie.

Douche frowned and decided that it was enough and went for another punch but Akito dodged it before he punched his armpit causing pain to shoot through the guy's arm. But he didn't have time as his face met the man's fist drawing blood as his nose was broken. But it didn't end as his head was grabbed by two hands as he saw a knee before it impacted his face as it drew more blood.

Akito landed on the ground as the Douche staggered back as he held his nose. He took a few seconds to recover and then glared at the man before ran towards him with a roar and punched him on his face before following with a few more as he smiled. But he got an uppercut which caused him to fall back as he caught himself before he got a powerful punch to his solar plexus as he wheezed a bit but he was kneed on his face.

The douche staggered back as he kneeled on the ground and looked at Akito as he looked like he hadn't taken that much damage as the man looked at him.

"You know, despite you having those muscles it won't do a thing. Just because you weight lifted and increased your muscle mass, it won't help. Your unhealthy body will work against you. While mine, heh, I have kept it clean for as long as I live and aside from the common cold I never had another other problems. Compared to your body which has been damaged by the fast food and other unsavory that the children from your generation eat my body is very healthy. Which means that I can fuck you up right now." Akito said to him with a glare.

"You bastard!" Douche shouted as he lunged at him.

Only for Akito's foot to hit his face as he fell back before his shirt was grabbed and pulled before he got another knee to the face before drawing more blood causing the teen to have trouble seeing clearly. But Akito didn't waste anytime and punched his neck blocking his windpipe before he clapped the sides of the teens head causing him to be discombobulated before he was kicked on his jaw breaking it as he fell back.

Akito glared at the teen and raised his leg before putting it down with great force right on his dick. Douchebag immediately screamed but was silenced by a punch to his face before his head was grabbed by Akito before he slammed him head first into the ground as a loud THUD was heard before he went limp as Akito stood up and looked at the teen.

He then looked to the side and at the pile of metallic waste as he smiled at seeing it.

'After this I need to make a call and also make sure that Kaori and Hinata know their place in my house. Which is under me.' Akito thought to himself as he walked to the pile.

A/N: This is a long one. What do you want me to do about the relationship between the three of them?
Does Akito need to do anything to the car or what?
And who do you guys think Akito wants to call?

Stay safe, late Happy New Year.

And finally, Death to NTR!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.4K 378 26
A yanderes murder/ love story from a different view. Josh-senpai has little knowledge of the fact that some of the girls in his school have crushes o...
13.1K 423 39
After a crazy year thanks to the blackmail of Erina. Arata has himself a ton of girls who have fallen head over heels for him. Now it's time to final...
18.1K 708 9
(Flirty Yandere! x Reader. Maybe comedy; may contain slight mature themes.). You can't really imagine your life without him. Your heart and soul has...
2.7K 133 10
Miss (Y/n) Shiratori found herself falling for Takuya Miyahara, the only son of the Miyahara family. He obsessed over her, and, yet, she was held bac...