๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘ฎ๐’‰๐’๐’”...

Par zonedd_out

In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surfa... Plus

CAST โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ”ช
NEW BEGINNING ๐ŸŒ‡
NEW FRENEMIES ๐Ÿ’™
ARGUMENTS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
SUSPICIONS ๐Ÿคจ
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-1) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-2) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-3) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
A/N
FUN AND MURDERS (PART-4) ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ”ช
MORE RED (PART-1) ๐Ÿฉธ
MORE RED (PART-2) ๐Ÿฉธ
MISTAKES โœ–๏ธ
THREATS ๐Ÿ’€
WAS IT YOU? ๐Ÿ‘†
FRATERNITY PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰
ARE YOU HURT? ( PART-1) ๐Ÿ˜•
ARE YOU HURT? (PART-2) ๐Ÿ˜•
FEELINGS ๐Ÿ’“
WHO'S THE BOSS? โญ
ALLEGATIONS (PART-2) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
MAUREEN PRESCOTT ๐Ÿคฑ
BOOK ๐Ÿ“–
IT WASN'T HIM ๐Ÿ˜ถ
I TOLD YOU SO ๐Ÿ™‚
WILL YOU BE MINE? ๐Ÿ’
KILLING FEELINGS ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ”ช
HE WAS THERE!๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
HELLO Y/N โ˜Ž๏ธ
NIGHTMARE ๐Ÿ˜ต
YOU ARE MAD, BILLY ๐Ÿ’ฅ
SHE IS OK ๐Ÿ’จ
SAMโ‰๏ธ
ARMOR
FIESTA๐ŸŽ‡
I AM DOWN! ๐Ÿฅ‚
He's crazy! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE โ€ผ๏ธ

ALLEGATIONS (PART-1) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

54 4 0
Par zonedd_out

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

My face wasn't in that bad shape, but Ruby's was. I will probably get in trouble for this.

'' How are you feeling now? Is the blood stopped?'' Sidney asked .

'' Yea, the nurse first stopped the blood while scolding me'' I said rolling my eyes.

'' Miss Sinclair can be such a mom type but she is good'' Tatum added.

'' Who stopped the fight? And what happened exactly?'' Sidney asked, touching my face.

'' Who cares? Ruby is hurt, that's what matters, and all thanks to you, Y/N'' Tatum squealed side hugging me. I smiled back.

'' Billy stopped the fight, him and Stu were in the ground that time. I was thinking of joining the squad so Y/N asked about a trial but that Ruby straight rejected me without a trial. Y/n pointed it as unfair, which it of course was, Ruby got triggered, too bad for her and rest is the history, her own girls were staring and watching in shock, no one stepped in to defend her, sums up all the support she has'' Sam explained laughing at the last part.

'' It feels good. It's been a long time since I had a fight you know'' I added.

'' You had other fights too?'' Sidney asked in surprise.

I nodded.

'' Damn girl, that's so fucking cool, tell me you won every fight'' Tatum asked.

'' Of course she did, her father used to send her to self defense classes, it's all those classes result'' Sam smirked.

I was feeling a bit tired, and still 2 hours of school were left which I knew I couldn't attend properly so I decided to leave.

TIME SKIP
☎️🔪

'' Damn Sam, I didn't know you were a good driver'' I praised her while literally throwing my body on the couch.

'' Thanks, should I make you some soup?'' She asked.

I was bored of eating soup, it was pretty plain.

'' How about something spicy?'' I asked making a pout.

'' You are not allowed that Y/N'' she replied.

Just as I was going to argue about it, the door bell rang, Sam rushed to get.

It was Randy with something in his hands. He noticed me and a wide smile came across his face. He came to me and handed me DVD. I realized it was a film tape, Child's Play.

This made my day. I quickly got up and hugged Randy tightly, he hugged me back.

'' Thank you so much Randy, I loved this'' I said while still looking at the DVD in my hands.

'' I thought of giving you a little present, this was all I could afford, sorry'' He said while scratching the back of his neck. I laughed.

'' The best gift someone can get me are movies so don't worry Randy, you are good'' I said while still squealing like a child.

Movies are literally my favorite thing, especially horror genre.

'' I think that's a benefit of having a friend in a movie rental store'' Sam laughed.

'' Aww, we are not gonna use him for getting free movies Sam, I am sorry we couldn't pay the store a visit, but I promise we will visit soon'' I said while gesturing him to sit.

'' No worries, the store is not running somewhere, neither am I'' He joked.

'' Yea-''

I was interrupted with the sound of our door bell ringing again. Sam went to take it.

It was Billy this time, his face had a surprised look on his face, probably after seeing Randy was also here.

'' Well, well, well.. Look who decided to drop by Y/N's humble abode. What brings you here, Billy?'' Randy asked.

'' Oh, you know, just checking in on things. Thought I would see how Y/N's doing.'' Billy replied.

'' Really? At this hour?'' Randy asked, raising his eyebrows.

'' Yeah, just wanted to make sure everything's.. you know.. up to par.'' Billy forcefully smiled.

'' Ah, I see. So you are the friendly neighborhood watchdog now, huh?'' Randy smirked.

'' Something like that. What about you, Randy? What's your excuse for being here?'' Billy shot his question at him.

'' Me? Oh, I am just.. admiring the architecture. You know, taking in the sights.'' Randy nervously replied.

'' Right, because YN's house is known for its stunning architecture.'' Billy smirked

After some silence, Billy spoke up again.

'' You caught me, Randy. I am actually the neighborhood history tutor now. Thought I would drop off some notes for Y/N.'' He smiled, looking towards me.

'' The noble educator! How thoughtful of you, Billy. I am sure she will appreciate the gesture.'' Randy smiled widely.

'' You dipshit, I share history class with her, since Y/N decided to skip class today, I thought I would bring up some history notes for her.'' Billy said sternly.

'' Thanks, Billy.'' I smiled to which he nodded, before turning towards Randy.

'' So, Randy, what's your excuse for lurking around here? Looking for some horror movie inspiration?'' Billy scoffed.

'' Oh, I was here to give her a gift, a rented movie to uplift her mood'' Randy shot back.

'' I don't think her mood was down in the first place'' Billy replied back.

He was still standing, and him and Randy started arguing already.

'' What? Look at her, she is hurt, I thought a good movie might make her feel good'' Randy said.

'' I don't think it's your duty to make her feel good Meeks'' Billy smirked.

Sam was standing in the corner trying to control her laugh.

'' I didn't say that man, why are you getting offended?'' Randy asked.

'' I am not offended, it's good you brought her her favorite thing'' Billy shrugged.

'' How do you know it's her favorite?'' Randy asked looking curious.

'' I-''

Before Billy could further say something, I cleared it.

'' I told him, in class , we were talking'' I added.

'' Why do you have to tell him how I know , Y/N. He shouldn't care about that'' Billy scoffed.

He can be a dick sometimes.

And I couldn't take this anymore, my head was beginning to hurt.

'' Umm guys, thanks for the movie and the notes. But now, if you could kindly exit, my head's threatening to explode from all this kindness.'' I smiled politely.

'' Don't mention it. take care'' Billy said while placing the notes on the table.

'' Sorry for that, I am 100% sure the reason was me and him'' Randy laughed nervously.

'' No Randy'' I laughed, he waved at me while leaving, I waved back.

'' Did you see the look on their faces? Classic!'' I laughed while closing the front door.

'' I know, right? They couldn't get out of here fast enough.'' Sam grinned.

'' I swear, those two are like a comedy duo from a bad sitcom.'' I laughed.

I got up to go in my room and have some rest, it was evening , making me sleepy already.

THE NEXT DAY
☎️☎️☎️

There was a mess in the parking lot. Reporters everywhere. Again?

'' What's all this? There is no way that yesterday's fight made it to the news'' Sam laughed.

It wasn't the fight, of course it wasn't, I mean it can't be. It's something else. Woodsboro High school has become a hotspot for these reporters.

'' It's not the fight you dumb, something else'' I said while looking around, in hope I would find someone familiar but no, so I just thought of shrugging the thought and made our way in.

Me and Sam were in the hallway, when I saw a familiar face approaching me. It was Dewey or Deputy Dwight.

A smile came on my face, as I greeted him.

'' Good morning Deputy Riley''

'' I'll see you in lunch time'' Sam said and left.

'' Good Morning Y/N. '' He greeted back but not with much excitement.

'' So umm the reporters in here again? Police force here? What's the matter?'' I asked hoping he would tell me.

'' Maybe the mess is because of you Y/N, sheriff wants to see you in Principal's office '' He said making me more confused.

Because of me? What have I done? I mean yes I know about the fight but there's no way our fight could catch this much attention.

'' I- I am sorry Deputy, care to explain?'' I asked with a polite smile.

'' The sheriff think you killed Ruby Campbell'' Was all he said.

A/N: The upcoming parts will be thrilling. Ghostface will strike again, many secrets will be revealed. I had this story sorted out on my diary lol, I am just following the events. It's pretty convenient, you don't forget anything.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

41K 799 11
madison lopez and billy loomis were the power couple of woodsboro high, he was her protector from anything and anyone. then people started getting mu...
138K 3.6K 21
Charlotte Wilson is a junior at Woodsboro High School, with a tendency to keep to herself. Her home life is rough, and her school life isn't much bet...
652K 20.3K 26
You are 17 year old (Y/N) (L/N), living a peaceful life in the town of Woodsboro. Everything goes great: you have caring parents, friends, a boyfrien...