Manan Second Generation

By aff-sa

A completed love story of manik and nandini and married each other happily. The next generation will be taken... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch_2
Episode_1
Episode_3
Episode_4
Episode_5
Episode_6
Episode_7
Episode_8
Episode_9
Episode_10
Malhotra Mansion
Malhotra Mansion (part_2)
Episode_11
Episode_12
Episode_13
Episode_14
Episode_15

Episode_2

496 29 2
By aff-sa

Karan and Manik Bond...,
A mixed of love, emotional and missing each other..,

After a discharged of ishati she was waiting for karan soon the door bell ring ayaan went and open it and was shocked and happy and emotional to see the person. He immediately hugged him soon both of them came inside. After seeing him mukti and aliya turn they face seeing it it hurt him.

Malhotra Couples outfit

Ishati_Karan! (So, it's karan who came back. He went near her and hugged)
Karan_how are you ishati ma?
Ishati (tears) _I am fine beta how are you?
Karan_I am fine and stop crying. (While wiping his tears then manik and ahana came down talking with each other and saw karan talking with ishati. Ahana stand there and saw karan with tears. Soon manik saw karan both of them had tears nandini came there and saw karan but didn't react and went to kitchen)
Nyenioka (hugged him) _How are you beta?
Karan_Dadi I am fine plz stop crying na.
Nyenioka_Now only you want to see us ah?
Karan_Dadi I thought you may understand my feelings.
Nyenioka_So what I don't want to ask anything to you.
Raj_Fine now only he came let him go and fresh up.
Raman_And don't forget to come for breakfast.
Karan(think for five) _Nana I will not eat breakfast.
Ayaan_Are you in diet?? Or what?
Karan_No but I don't have the habit of eating morning.
Manik_Every one should eat breakfast so better come.

Malhotra couple outfit (part 2)

Mukti_Bhai he is self not coming then why your forcing him?
Nyenioka_mukti this is between them.
Karan_Where is others? (Then they heard a big sound every one turn back and saw riva running and coming to karan and hug him tightly and cried)
Karan_Bacha See I am alright why are you crying?
Riva_but still I am seeing you after nine years bhai I miss you.
Karan_I to miss you Riva.
Ayaan_Excuse me I think she is my girlfriend.
Riva_before I am his sister.

Riva Cabir Dhawan Outfit

Raj_Fine stop fighting.
Aliya_If he come then the fight will come
Dhruv_Aliya better stay in your limit. (From back aabir hugged karan he turn and hugged him back and went to cabir and navya who had tears he wipe it and hugged them)
Cabir_Had grow up fast na.
Navya_even though it's nine year na.
Karan_I am fine so plz.
Aabir_finally you came you know how much we miss you in this many years.
Karan_I to miss you guys alot.
Manik(saw ahana who was seeing Karan with tears ) _Baby What happened? (Now only karan noticed ahana who was looking him with tears. Karan smile seeing her loved one who support him from his past)
Aabir_Ahana what happened? Chacha is calling you from that time?

Aabir Cabir Dhawan Outfit

Ahana(saw manik) _Nothing dadda feeling hungry.
Riva_Fine let us eat I am also hungry.
Cabir_go fast fresh up and come down for break fast. (Karan nod was going stairs but nandini came there and about to fall but the time karan catch her)
Karan_Are you okay mumma? (Manik had tears listening him then only Karan think what he said then saw nandini who was with tears but hid it. She jerk her hand from Karan this hurt him)
Nandini_I am only mother of Mr. Ayaan Manik Malhotra not for others. I am just allowed you because of my mother and I want her to be happy so don't take advantage.
Manik(shout) _Nandini!
Nandini_I already talk this about to you manik.
Ayaan(shout) _How would ma he came back after fucking Nine years.
Manik(shout) _Ayaan Language she is your mother.
Nandini_Ayaan I already said this to everyone so plz eat.
Ayaan(shout) _He is your son also ma whom you guys waited but now everything destroyed of that past.

Ayaan Manik Malhotra Outfit

Nandini_Ayaan did I said you should not shout in front of elders? This what I teach you?
Aliya_he just came one hour ago now the problem start. (This hurt karan alot he look ahana)
Mukti(to karan and shout) _Don't you hear what she said go back to your room. Want to create a problem again?
Ayaan_Buaji He is my brother and elder son of manik Malhotra so better.
Nandini_wow ayaan now started to fight with elder where is your respect went?
Manik(shout) _will you guys stop shouting? Mukti and aliya stay in your limit and nandini and ayaan stop your fight.
Karan(to raj) _Dada I am not hungry I want to work so give me the project and plz don't argue with me.
Raj_You come with me one project is left do that but listen this the last chance I am giving you. (Karan smile and went to his room and lock himself and cried)

Karan Pov

Why mumma hate me? Why everyone hate me? Why they are hurting me don't I have a heart? Why papa and mumma hate me mukti buaji and aliya chachi hate me why my past is revolving around me. Will they separate me from my jaan. (Shout) no I will not leave her to go away from me.

Pov end

He fresh up Himself and went down and saw his family talking to then ishati signal him to come near her he went near her.

Karan_what something ishati na?
Ishati_yeah!
Nandini_Mumma if you want you can ask me na.
Ishati_I want you to eat with us.
Karan(look nandini) _No ishati ma plz understand me na.
Raman_Atleast sit for her and drink some juice.
Mukti_if he is not willing then what is the problem.
Manik_Mukti!
Nandini_what mukti she is saying correct only. No one need to be forced here. (Karan control himself ahana who was sitting next to him hold his hand he saw it and smile)
Ahana_Ma plz na in morning why we need fight.
Ayaan_then this is not a mansion na. Every day should be a fight.
Aliya_this many days there was no fight but when someone came the fight begen. (Karan hold ahana hand tightly seeing him like this ahana got tears)
Karan(shout) _I am sorry for everything plz don't bring my past here and ayaan for me plz don't hurt Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra even though they are your parents. (Then he heard a voice)
Sim1_If you don't eat then don't talk to us. (Karan turn back and saw Ranbir and prachi there so sim1 is Ranbir)
Ranbir_Am I clear Karan? (Karan saw prachi with puppy face)
Prachi_I don't know about it and in health matter I am strict.
Manik_Karan come and have your breakfast. (Listening it nandini, aliya and mukti was shocked not only them every one was shocked Karan was happy. Then he to sat behind ahana and start eating. Then the time rudra, sara and aanya came there and saw and address him)
Rudra_finally bro you came back.

Rudra Abhimanyu Outfit

Aanya_you know we missed you alot.
Ayaan_But guys don't you miss me? Every one is saying him?
Riva_you are always here with us na.
Sara_Now my bhai came we are happy.

Sara Dhruv Vedant Outfit

Karan(smile) _I am also happy to see you guys back.
Aabir_then will you go back to London? (This time every one saw him even manik and nandini)
Navya_Aabir now only he came then why you are talking about leaving.
Aabir_Mumma it's just a doubt I also don't want him to go back.
Karan_Yes after ishati ma start her treatment I will go back. (Listening it ahana hold karan hand tightly manik spoon flew down he bend down and take it then noticed karan and ahana hand he was shocked but do not react in front of others)
Ayaan_Then have any girlfriend there?
Abhi_Wow ayaan good question come on karan.
Dhruv_Answer us we will also know na.
Cabir_Even though everyone is committed.
Ahana_I am not committed I am a good girl.
Prachi_that we should say.
Ranbir_champ if you are not going to answer then we will take it as yes.
Ishati_yeah karan I also want to see that girl. (Karan don't know what to answer he saw ahana then manik and nandini who was looking him then turn to some other direction)
Karan_Guys I have a Girl friend.
Ayaan_Finally I got a bhabhi is my life. (Listening bhabhi ahana blush which was noticed by manik)
Rudra_Name?
Karan_that is secret we didn't want say the name to our family.
Sara_but bhai we are you friends right.
Aanya_let it be na sara if they decided they will say.

Aanya Dhruv vedant outfit

Raj_Karan Come let us go. (Before karan would say manik start to talk)
Manik_He is studying why should he work in our company.
Raj(saw karan he said not to say anything) _Let it be manik you to work when you were studying.
Manik(saw karan) _But as dad said this is the last project after this concentrate on your studies.
Karan_Okay! (With this Karan went up to take his phone then the moment)
Ahana_I am done!
Prachi_So fast?
Ahana_it's enough ma and I am going up I have some work. (With this she to went up manik sense mischief)
Manik_I forgot my file let me take it.
Ayaan_you be here I will take it.
Manik_it's okay you eat first. (He to went up and went to Karan room and saw ahana Hugging Karan and crying. Seeing it manik thought Karan made ahana cry is anger raised but after listening they conversation he was shocked)

In Karan Room..,
After Karan went to take his phone ahana followed him and came. Seeing her Karan smile ahana run him and cried.

Karan_Ahana what happened? Why you are crying?

Karan Manik Malhotra outfit

Ahana_karan you know how much I missed you.
Karan_ohh my jaan missed me I to miss my jaan alot.
Ahana_Karan I am feeling here you are teasing me. So bad
Karan(cared her face) _You know I missed you alot but I don't know how to express to you but listen one thing this Karan malhotra will be always with my Ahana Kholi. (She smile)
Ahana(saw his marks in hand and glared him) _ Did you try to hurt yourself again? (This shock manik alot he had tears)
Karan_You know na I love to hurt myself.
Ahana_Are you fucking mad? What happened if it cause to dangers?

Ahana Ranbir Kholi Outfit

Karan_See I am alive here nothing happened.
Ahana_plz Karan control your anger issues, especially hurting yourself and smoking and drinking. (This shock manik again hearing her)
Karan_I will try but doesn't means I will avoid smoking.
Ahana_Same as your father. (Karan smile and hugged her)
Karan_Ahana will our family separate us after knowing as dating for four years. (A big shock to manik) will they start to hate me more how ma and papa hate me and ranbir dad and prachi ma will hate me to. You know I can't leaves without you you may think I am talking like psycho but I can't leave without you I love you alot still my died I will be with you but plz don't leave me I can't take it anymore you know about my past again it should not repeat in my present so what I always stay away from you in starting after seeing your love to me I can't control my self plz don't leave me. (Ahana and manik was shocked to hear him both of them had tears manik think of him only his champ become like this but hearing ahana answer he had smile and went from there)
Ahana_.......
__________________________________
Sorry for a late update..,
Finally karan came back wait for more twist.

I think little boring but upcoming will be interesting.

*Did Manik accept there relationship?
*Why nandini saw karan along with manik? Still she love karan?
*what happened in past? Why everyone hating karan?
*will others comes to know about karan and ahana?
*will ahana can make karan back?
For this many questions read my story and vote for it.

Thank you ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
18.6K 1.6K 28
This is a beautiful arrange marriage story.
127K 7.9K 38
This is one more beautiful love story of Manik and nandini.
156K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...