She Belongs To Me

By sugararmy07

Does it ever make you wonder how a person bundles up his/her emotions within himself/herself without saying a... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ACHIEVEMENTS
CHAPTER 1 : Her memories
CHAPTER 2 : Our past
CHAPTER 3 : The Detention
CHAPTER 4 : Late Night Study
CHAPTER 6 : My Feelings
CHAPTER 7 : The Heartbreak
CHAPTER 8 : Back To Busan
CHAPTER 9 : Heart Talk
CHAPTER 10 : Love
CHAPTER 11 : The Date?
CHAPTER 12 : The Unexpected Guest
CHAPTER 13 : Making His Tie
CHAPTER 14 : After a long Journey
CHAPTER 15 : Exchanged Rings
CHAPTER 16 : Trip To Paris
CHAPTER 17 : Feeling sick?
CHAPTER 18 : Guilt and Disappointment
CHAPTER 19 : Belongs To Me
CHAPTER 20 : The Promise
CHAPTER 21 : Love Never Dies

CHAPTER 5 : The New Student

101 34 27
By sugararmy07

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“Jealousy comes from insecurity, fear that you're not good enough.
But it is an emotion and it cannot be controlled.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

Vacations are already over. Me and Ara celebrated the Christmas and New Year together. As usual, I wished that me and Ara will also stay together this year.
'But I didn't knew what was waiting for me?'

We are standing in front of the score board of the school, which is showing us our exam results.

I'm leaning against the wall, my one hand on my hip and other one on my head, which was aching so bad because of Ara.

Ara is standing in front of the board, crying, well 'fake crying', complaining, whining and disappointed in herself because she is SECOND.

I mean, seriously.

We're having 100 students in our school who are in their last year of high school.
She came second out of those hundred students. Like, I got seventh rank.
Thanks to Ara only.
I'm not crying, or complaining.

I'm in Top 10 and that's enough.
For me.

“I studied so hard, till midnight. I studied every single concept and question. How is this possible? I can't believe it...”
Her complaints and blabbering didn't came to an end.

I sighed with exhaustion.

I turned Ara towards me, put my hands on her shoulder, and I made her look at me, into my eyes.

“It's ok Ara. Finals are still few months away. You can work more hard there. Ok, you understood me?”

She just pouted. Her small pout is so cute. Not like some other typical girls.

For one heavenly second, I looked at her lips and then again at her eyes.

My heart started thumping in my chest. I slowly released her shoulders and moved away a little.
'I had a doubt if I could control myself anymore.'

“Ok.” she said with a dejected voice.

She wrapped her hands around my arm and pulled us towards are class.

I looked at our hands and then at the small smile on her face. I smiled, my heart still thumping with inhumane speed.

I hope she doesn't hear that.

We entered the class and settled ourselves on the assigned seats.

I glanced outside the window and it was a good weather today. I don't think there will be a snowfall today. It's a clear sky.

My attention was turned Mr. Wang, who entered the class. We all greeted him and he greeted back.

“So students, as you all have checked your results, the result was quite good this time and others can work more hard for the finals.” he said trying to boost the confidence of every student.

“I also want to tell you one more important thing,” Mr. Wang said gaining everyone's attention.

“We are having a new student with us.”
Confusion crossed everyone's face.

Who changes School a few months before graduation?
'Idiot.' I thought.

“Well his family got transferred here and therefore, he had to change school before graduation.” he explained further.

'Okay. Not Idiot.' I thought again.

“ 'His family'? Is it a boy, Mr. Wang?” One of our classmate, Chaewon, asked Mr. Wang with her high pitched voice.

“Yup. It's a boy.”
He said with smile.

Knowing that it is a boy, every single girl of our class paid keen interest towards the door.

I look at Ara. She was doing something in her notebook.

'Good.'
I smiled.

“Ok.... So, please welcome him and try to make him comfortable here.”
Mr. Wang said inviting him inside.

A boy entered the class and gasps could be heard from the whole classroom.

He had black hair, a small face, with a beautiful pair of eyes, long lashes, pointed nose, good lips and a broad jawline. His black locks were covering his eyes and he had a small smile rested upon his lips, a bag slung over his shoulder.

I don't want to admit it.
But....
He. Was. Handsome.

Some of the girls were squealing while looking at him.

I quickly looked back at Ara, and she was still busy with her notebook stuff.

'Very good.'

I turned my attention back at 'him', when he started speaking.

“Hello! It's nice to meet you all. I hope we can be friends.”
He said with his deep voice and bowed to everyone.

“My name is Kim Taehyung.”
He said.

I saw him smiling and his eyes directed towards the back of the class.
I followed his gaze and I saw that he was looking at Ara.
On the other hand, this time Ara was already looking at him, her cheeks had a colour of red. And.... she smiled back.

'Not good.'

I glared at the boy, who just told that his name is Kim Taehyung. If eyes could do murder, then he was already dead by now.

“Taehyung, you can go and sit next to Ara. Ara, raise your hand please.”
Mr. Wang said.

My heart stopped for a second.
'Why is this happening?'

I could see Ara raising her hand a little. Taehyung moved towards the seat, next to her.

After settling down, he looked at Ara and introduced himself. He held out his hand for a handshake.
Ara introduced herself back and shaked the hand with him.
They both were smiling looking at each other.

I felt a pang in my chest. It felt like my heart was cracking. Only I know how I spent the whole lecture, without looking at them.

It felt like if I'll look back at them, they would be laughing or smiling, and I'll only feel more pain.

It was already the half time and everyone moved towards cafeteria.

Ara came near my desk.
“Hey Jungkook! I'm sorry, I would not be able to go for lunch with you. Actually Taehyung asked me to give him a School tour. So... ”
She said with a voice of regret.

I looked at her and I only felt more pain. Not able to speak, I just nodded my head as a 'yes' with a forced smile.

She said thank you and moved out with Taehyung, who was standing at the door.

I just looked at the way they moved out.
Is this what people call jealousy?
But I just felt pain.
'Just pain.'

“Don't forget to click that small star button. Thank you.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.6K 47
They just barged in. A man in Black Suit locked me in my room . I could hear yelling and ALAS!!!!!!!!! Two gunshots were fired ........... He unlocke...
6.6K 272 11
"You don't know how it feels!" The tear rolled down her cheek as she yelled out the words to him. "You don't know how it feels if you don't want to w...
1.9M 81.2K 47
Mafia boss Kim Taehyung, known as "the beast," seeks revenge for his parents' murder. Suffering from amnesia regarding his parents' appearance, he st...
112K 3.2K 16
A cold mafia changed himself to get his love. His obsession increases every time he sees her, To let her know his existence, He becomes a college stu...