I See You (Male Neytiri x rea...

By sognatadocchiaperti

I do NOT own anything from Avatar, this is only a fanfiction. All rights go to the movie makers! I have only... More

A strange alien
Omatikaya
First days
Ikran
Born a second time
Sacred tree destroyed
Things get real simple
Toruk Makto

Quaritch hitting Hometree

608 17 0
By sognatadocchiaperti

"If you are one of us, help us."

You're sitting by the desk with Norm and Grace.

"Come on, people. Let's pack it up." Max says in the background to the workers around the lab.

"This is how it's done." You huff angrily. Picking up Graces book you slam it on the table. "When people are sitting on shit that you want, you make them your enemy." You throw the book on the ground. "Then you justify in taking it."

Trudy runs up to the three of you.

"Quaritch is rolling the gunships. He's gonna hit Hometree." She tells you breathlessly after having ran here.

"My god." Grace stands up and you wheel your chair to get to him. Grace push you to go faster.

...

"Dr. Augustine! You cannot be up here!" A worker tells her.

"Back off!" She tells him and walks up to Parker, you rolling up after her.

"Parker. Wait. Stop. These are people you're about to.." she pushes the soldier who tried to grab her away. "I said, back off!"

"No, no. They're fly bitten savaged that live in a tree! Alright? Look around! I don't know about you, but I see a lot of trees! They can move!" He exclaims.

He then turns to the soldiers behind you.

"Can you guys just please.."

"Yes sir." They answer.

"There are families in there." Grace tells him.

"There are children. Babies." You tell him.

"Are you gonna kill children?" Grace asks.

"You don't want that kind of blood on your hands. Believe me." You tell him, he looks down at you. "Just let me try to talk them out." You plead with him. "They trust me."

...

"Calibre fast. We're going in, right now." Grace orders as you wheel into the room, heading for your pod.

"Calibrating three and four." A worker says.

"Run sequence." Grace says.

You climb into your pod.

"Initiating. Thirty seconds."

Pulling your legs up you lay down and are about to close the pod when Parker leans over you.

"Listen to me. You've got one hour. Unless you want your boyfriend in there when the ax comes down, you get them to evacuate. One hour." He tells you and closes the pod.

...

You run down hometree from where Neyt had layed you down to be safe while he discussed with his father.

You see him sitting with his father in deep conversation with their advisors and warriors.

"Y/N!" He exclaims and stand up when he sees you. He goes to you and you take his hand, squeezing it in reassurance before addressing his father.

(Speaking in Na'vi to the Ole'eyktan with Grace.)

They all start hooting.

"Look, tell them they're gonna be here soon." You tell Neyt.

He translates for his father.

"You have to leave, or you're gonna die." You tell them.

"Are you certain of this?" Mo'at asks.

You breathe heavily.

"Look, they sent me here to learn your ways, so one day I could bring this message and that you would believe it." You say, your voice almost cracking. Swallow thickly you turn to Neyt who puts a hand on your shoulder.

"What are you saying, Y/N? You knew this would happen?" He asks.

You look at him guiltily.

"Yes." You admit, seeing his face fall. "Look, at first it was just orders, and then everything changed. Okay? I fell in love." You tell him, but he just starts to look heartbroken and it shatters your heart. "I fell in love with the forest and with the Omatikaya people."

You take his hands.

"And with you. I fell in love with you." You try to tell him but he pries your hands off him.

"I trusted you." He says in a whisper staking a step back, away from you.

"Trust me now, please." You plead with him.

"I trusted you!" He shouts angrily.

You try to reach him to hold him again but he avoids you touch making you bring your hands to your chest.

He shakes his head at you.

"You will never be one of the people!" He tells you seething.

"I shouldn't have.." You start, your button lip trembling, but Grace speaks at the same time.

"We tried to stop them!" She shouts.

"Neyt, please." You try to plead with him but he raises a hand to stop both of you from speaking.

He fists his hand angrily at you. He steps back and pushes his mother toward you to take a moment to himself.

(Ole'eyktan speaks in Na'vi. Tie them up I think I remember was all he said.)

Tsu'ti gladly grabs you and puts you to the ground. Grace tries to speak with the Ole'eyktan as they grab her too.

"You have to go. They're coming!" She shouts.

The crown around you let out war cries as they tie you up.

You stare after Neyt's leaving figure in the distance, you see him stumble a bit into a pillar before walking further away. Tears streaming down your face you close your eyes in defeat.

...

(Quaritch on his way to hometree.)

...

Grace and you are tied up outside of hometree.

Hearing the aircraft's in the distance, you and Grace shout to the people, to try and make them run.

"Run to the forest!"

"They're coming!"

You try to speak to the Ole'eyktan in Na'vi.

"They will destroy this place." You tell him. You see Neyt coming up beside him having heard the aircraft's.

"Neyt, you have to go!" You exclaim.

You see him trying not to look at you but fails and you see his eyes are red shot from having cried. The sight breaking your heart.

A warrior yips when seeing the aircraft's approaching in the distance.

"Run to the forest! Run!" You shout the same in Na'vi.

You hear Tsu'ti shouting to the people and you shake your head violently.

The aircraft's stop right before you the breeze from the engine blowing hard on where you all stand.

"No! God damn it, run!" You shout as loud as you can.

The Ole'eyktan orders a Neyt to attack with the Ileana.

He glances at you one last time before running off, shouting for the warriors to follow him.

"Neyt, no!" You exclaim after him fighting in your restraints.

...

(Quaritch seeing you tied up.)

"Well, well, well. I'd say diplomacy has failed."

(Quaritch firing gas rounds.)

"Sir, they've opened fire."

(People coughing and running out of hometree.)

(Quaritch sets fire to hometree.)

"No!" You exclaim, knowing Neyt ran into hometree.

...

(Neyt in hometree. He is Tsu'tey in this part.)

...

Ole'eyktan finally orders the people to run, so they do.

...

"We gotta move! He's gonna blow the columns!" You shout to Grace.

"My god!" She exclaims as she tries to fight the restraints.

...

(Ole'eyktan helping people, Neyt is Tsu'tey for now up in hometree so ignore Neytiri.)

...

Mo'at walks up to you holding a knife, tears streaming down her face.

She puts the knife to your neck.

"Mo'at, no!" Grace exclaims.

"If you are one of us, help us." He tells you and cuts you restraints.

...

(Quaritch)

...

"This way." You lead people away from hometree.

...

(Quaritch)

"Bring it down." He says.

...

You run with the people as they fire at hometree.

The blow throwing you all forward a bit and land harshly on the ground.

"Come on, Grace. Move!" You help her over a broken branch.

"Get down!" You grab Mo'at and help her over and down when they fire at hometree again before making her run again.

...

(Trudy.)

"Screw this."

She flies away, not wanting to be a part of this.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing!?" A soldier yells at her in the helicopter.

"I didn't sign up for this shit!" She tells the soldier.

...

(Ole'eyktan getting stabbed by a branch.)

...

You hold over Mo'at protective where you had hid behind a big branch, before standing up to look at hometree when the fire ceases.

You watch on horror as the wood creaks and cracks, and then the tree slowly tarts fall.

"Go, go, go!" You shout and push Mo'at with you.

...

(Neyt and the warriors in hometree, flying off with the ikrans.)

He yips for Seyzet to appear. He shouts in Na'vi as they all fly off.

As Hometree falls, Neyt flies through the branches with the others to avoid getting brought down with it.

...

"No, no! Get back!" You try to help the people out of the way as hometree falls.

(Hometree falling to the ground over the people. And after.)

The people are screaming and crying as you look around, your own tears streaming down your face. For the people and for not knowing if Neyt got out in time.

...

(Quaritch.)

"That's good work, people. First rounds on me tonight. Let's boogie."

"Dragon coming left, heading home." The pilot announce.

...

(Neyt finding his father.)

""

"Protect the people." He tells his son and gives him his bow.

"Neyt!" You shout for him as you run around looking for him.

You stop when you see two figures in the distance, you then run over there.

Neyt is holding his father's bow kneeling beside his father's body.

He mumbles in Na'vi to himself.

"Neyt." You take a hand on his shoulder to try and be of comfort. "I'm sorry."

"Go away." He whispers, staring down at the bow, before standing up abruptly and turning to you angrily. "Go away!" He exclaims.

He then pokes you with the bow, not to hurt you, but to make you stand up and leave. You stand up and reluctantly back say from him.

"Get away from here!" He shouts at you. "Never come back." He then tells you.

You stare sadly at him as he finally lets up a sob, leaning back down with his father.

"I'm sorry." You whisper and leave.

...

Parker looks away from the screen and to a worker.

"Pull the plug." He tells her.

"No, you can't do that!" Norm tries to stop them. "You can't do that!"

"Calm down!"

"No, please!"

...

(Grace falling limp among the people.)

"I was a warrior who dreamed she could bring peace."

You're walking around devastated when suddenly your avatar falls limply to the ground.

"Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up."

...

Your pod opens and they pull your limp body up.

"Let's go." You barely hear them as they pull you out.

Norm is struggling in his cuffs.

"Put her down!" He exclaims as the soldier picks you up and throw you over his shoulder.

"You murderer!" Grace yells toward Parker.

...

(The villagers by hometree.)

Neyt stops and looks back at hometree. He glances at Graces avatar being dragged on a leaf with them. He looks back at the destruction, thinking about you.

He couldn't worry about you now, he shouldn't worry about you but he couldn't help himself.

He shakes his head and turn away from the sight angrily, he walks up ahead of the crowd, leading them away.

He was Ole'eyktan now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
566K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
766K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...