SPEED

By zaraMbts08

It's not easy being the daughter of a legendary racing driver, having a fake engagement, a controlling mother... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17

Part 11

229 23 0
By zaraMbts08

I slammed the door to my small office and breathed in and out deeply as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"The fuck!" I repeated over and over, leaning on my desk as the door suddenly opened.

I turned around and saw Junseo locking the door and then he lowered the blinds.

"Get lost!" I said, completely beside myself.

Junseo turned around and came towards me.

He grabbed my upper arm and pulled me close.

"We're getting married! You and me ... and tonight we're going to tell the whole world!"

"I'd rather die." I replied in a whisper.

His grip on my arm tightened and I could feel my blood pooling.

"Be careful with your words, Princess. You have no other choice, because if you don't obey, your parents will regret it."

"Are you threatening me Hmm?" I tried to wriggle out of his grip, but Junseo wouldn't let go of me.

"That's not a threat, it's a promise!"

Junseo's free hand suddenly grabbed the back of my neck and I could hardly move.

"We're getting married!" he leaned towards me, I could feel his breath on my face. "And we're going to make lots and lots of little babies." He twiched his mouth in a grin.

"Do you want me to throw up in your face!" I could feel my anger rising.

"You're mine Kim Y/n and there's nothing you can do about it, no matter how much you want to."

He finally let go of me and stepped back. Junseo grinned and looked me up and down.

" Better you'll be at the announcement tonight Misses almost Yu Y/n."

"Fuck you!" I muttered angrily.

Junseo came up to me again and let his hand wander around my waist, pulling me towards him.

He leaned against my ear ... "Not fuck you ... Fuck me Junseo, that's what I want to hear from your pretty mouth!"

I winced as he pulled me even tighter against him.

Junseo kissed my temple and leaned his against mine.

"It's not a game anymore Y/n. Maybe at first, but I've really developed feelings for you....but one thing bothers me....Jeon Jungkook!"

My heart pounded so hard when he mentioned Jungkook's name. My adrenaline shot into every tiny corner of my body.

"You know I've seen you two right?"

I turned out of his arms and stepped back a little. I looked at Junseo and clenched my fists at the sides of my body.

"When I kiss you I feel sick, when you touch me I feel disgusted, when I feel you close I want to die. I hate you Junseo. "

Junseo grinned and nodded... "That will change baby!"

I huffed... "I don't think you understand, do you?"

"I think you'd better deal with your family secrets...because that's what you don't understand!"

Junseo walked past me and opened the door. He turned to me once more.

"Better you and Jeon don't make any mistakes. He'll regret it otherwise. "

I was so angry and grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it in his direction.

Junseo ducked and all I could hear was the shattering of the glass.

He came at me and pushed me backwards until my desk stopped us.

All I could feel was him pushing me down so far that I was lying on the desk.

Junseo grabbed my cheeks and grinned, his breath quickened and he pressed his lips to mine.

"That's how I want you Y/n. It turns me so fucking on."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Y/n ! Child! What happened?" My grandma had trouble following me up the stairs to my room.

I could hardly see anything, I was crying so much.

"Y/n! Now wait for me! Why are you crying?" My grandma made it to my room, completely out of breath.

I ran up and down, grabbing my forehead again and again and wiping the tears from my face.

"I hate him! I hate him!" I sobbed.

"Now calm down!" My grandma put her hand on my back and led me to my bed.

We sat down and she wiped away my tears with the back of her hand.

"Junseo, right?" she asked and I nodded in reply.

"Grandma! It's not just Junseo. Mom and Appa.... They want me to get married."

"Junseo?"

I nodded.

"No one can force you to marry anyone you don't want to."

Grandma didn't know about the forced engagement or how my mother was treating me and I would never tell her what was really going on behind closed doors.

"Do you think mom wanted me?" I turned my head towards her.

"What kind of question is that Y/n! Of course she does. Just like she loves Seokjinnie, your mom loves you too."

"They want to announce it to the public in a few hours. I can't do that anymore... "

My grandma took my hands in hers..." don't let anyone intimidate you.. "

I looked at my grandma. " What am I supposed to do? "

"The right thing!" Grandma stood up and kissed the top of my head. "Stay calm, Junseo is an idiot!"

I said nothing about the slap, nothing about Junseo's threat...

My grandma left and I put my head in my hands and was devastated.

I hoped everything was only half as bad and that my mother would come in, finally take me in her arms and tell me ...

'You don't have to do anything you don't want to do'

Instead, she came storming into my room.

"You little beast... " she hissed at me.

I got up from my bed and for the first time in my life I stood up to her.

"I will not stand by Junseo's side tonight as you demand mother!"

My mother was speechless and gasped for air.

"I don't care what is lost or how much money is involved." I pointed my finger at myself. "I will do what I want. I will break off the engagement with Junseo. Tonight, when all the people from the press are here. "

My mother didn't say a word. She sat down on my bed and put her hands in front of her face.

I heard her sobbing quietly.

"Mom?" I suddenly felt guilty and sat down next to her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"You really want to stalk her?" Pete pulled Junseo behind his car.

The press was gathered and Junseo was ready.

"No Pete! You're stalking her. You go where she goes, breathe the air she breathes and you'll tell me every detail!"

"You're going completely crazy! Forget it. I'm not doing this."

Junseo reached for Pete's shoulder and squeezed tightly.

"You owe me a favor." Junseo said looking to his right and left to make sure no one was around.

"You must have forgotten the little one from the club Hmm?" Junseo raised his eyebrows.

"Bro... I...!"

"Who put in a good word for you with the police? If it wasn't for me, you'd be in jail."

Pete clenched his jaw and nodded.
"Okay....!"

Junseo let go of him and patted his shoulder.

"Photos, videos, I want the full program." He cleared his throat and pulled on his suit.

"Why don't you just set her free. She doesn't love you."

Junseo didn't answer instead he made his way into the Mansion. Pete followed him like an errand boy and sighed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

" Everything depends on you! If you don't want your father to lose all his money, then just play along." My mother would comb my hair and the styling team would come into my room.

She knelt down and cupped my cheek. "I beg you Kim Y/n... do it for your father and for your brother."

The styling team did their job and I sat motionless on this chair.

"It's for the benefit of our family. " my mother whispered in my ear and left.

Two hours earlier, I felt guilty. Guilty of yelling at her, guilty of being selfish.

She sat on my bed crying and I believed her tears.

"Your father has gambled away a fortune, Junseo's family will only help us out of this misery if we make a covenant between our families."

Me for money.

"Play with y/n... Until we find a solution. " she said, sobbing, and I believed her.

My last 48 hours in this house were about to begin and I wasn't prepared to go through hell.

I stared at my phone, hoping Jungkook would finally call me.

I put on the dress my mother had picked out, as she had done so many times before, and made my way downstairs.

Dejavu.... when I stood at the top of the stairs and saw my father talking to Junseo.

They both turned to me ....

...and smiled.

One because he can keep his fortune, the other because he's going to ruin my life.

I was just about to put my foot on the first step when my cell phone rang.

I smiled a little as I looked at the display....

"Hey!" I said as I picked up the phone and looked at Junseo.

"There's a small swimming pool near our restaurant. In an hour. Bring something to change into." Jungkook said.

"Okay, I'll try to get out of here!" I said quietly and slowly walked down the stairs.

Junseo's smile disappeared, but mine stayed until I reached the last step and hung up.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook looked around and was proud of himself. He decorated a corner of the pool hall with candles and white rose petals.

Smiling, he nodded and patted himself on his shoulder. " Perfect!"

He pulled out his phone ...

"Hey , Rico!" He sat down on one of the pool loungers on which he had placed towels.

"Thanks again, I promise I'll leave everything as it was!" Jungkook laughed ... " No... I just want to teach her to swim without any ulterior motives. "

Jungkook kept smiling... " No, I can't tell you who she is yet. I'm sure you'll find out eventually.....

....oh..Rico...the key? ...okay...okay...thanks bye."

He took a deep breath when he received a text message.

"KBS! Now!" wrote Bora.

Junkook opened the app and saw that it was about a press conference.

In the subtitle "Yu Junseo and Kim Y/n !"

The cameras panned to the couple who came in front of the countless microphones.

It was Y/n and Junseo who was dragging her behind him.

Her gaze was lowered. He was smiling all over his stupid face.

Jungkook's heart was pounding, what was that supposed to mean?

"Ladies and gentleman! Thank you for accepting our invitation . " Junseo nodded at the camera.

Jungkook felt that something was wrong and he wanted to punch Junseo's face.

"My fiancée, Miss Kim Y/n, and I have been happily engaged for over a year now and many of you kept asking us when we would finally get married."

Jealousy! Yes, that was what he felt when Junseo opened his mouth. Was this really just for show as she assured him?

Jungkook only had eyes for Y/n. In her long tight-fitting dress, head bowed and not a smile on her face.

What the hell is going on here? Marriage?

Junseo put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

"We're getting married." Junseo grinned " On New Year's Eve!"

Jungkook's heart raced and his mouth went dry... He saw Y/n's head dart towards Junseo.

"What?" she asked...

Jungkook flipped his cell phone closed and threw it behind him on the pool lounger.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I took a step back and looked into the flurry of camera flashes.

Junseo leaned over to me and pulled me towards him.

"Smile for fuck's sake!" he whispered.

"New Year's Eve is in a week!"
I muttered.

"Smart girl!" He pulled me towards him.

"Mr. Yu! Miss Kim seems surprised?" a reporter shouted in between.

Junseo leaned towards the microphones. "It should be a surprise for her."

I looked at Junseo and I wanted to push him into the crowd. I wanted to hit him in the head with every single microphone.

I stepped up to him and leaned forward too, taking a deep breath.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I don't give a fuck about this wedding!" I spun around and ran out of the room past my parents who were standing stunned in their corner.

I stopped in the middle of the foyer of our mansion. I felt free . A thousand burdens slipped from my shoulders. And I started to laugh.

"Y/n!" Sona came up to me and pulled me into the staff area.

"Quick!" She held her car key out to me. " Go before the wolves maul you."

I hugged her and grabbed the key and ran out.

I already knew where her car was and where it would take me.

To Jungkook!

"Freedom!" I whispered to myself as I stepped on the gas pedal. "Freedom at last!"

But my freedom only lasted this one night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 88 15
Little did she know that her thirst for understanding and love would be quenched by the fiery passion of that jungkook brought in her life, consuming...
296 12 4
The story in which a single dad and a girl in her 20s go into a mysterious palace for different reasons knowing how evil the palace is and an evil wi...
47.3K 1.5K 30
THIS STORY CONTAINS VOLINECE, STRONG LANGUAGE,ETC.. IF U ARE INTERSTED IN SAD FFs I WOULD LIKE TO PREFER THIS.. IT IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING STORIES...
3M 105K 81
The story in which a famous and successful businessman marry a girl that he doesn't love. But times had passed.. he grow feelings towards his unwant...