I See You (Male Neytiri x rea...

By sognatadocchiaperti

I do NOT own anything from Avatar, this is only a fanfiction. All rights go to the movie makers! I have only... More

A strange alien
Omatikaya
First days
Ikran
Sacred tree destroyed
Things get real simple
Quaritch hitting Hometree
Toruk Makto

Born a second time

1K 28 0
By sognatadocchiaperti

"You are Omatikaya now."

"Haven't gotten lost in the woods, have you?" Quaritch comes into the room. "Your last report was more than a two weeks ago." He takes a chair and sits in front of you. "I'm starting to doubt your resolve."

You look away from him a moment.

"The way I see it, it's time to terminate the mission." He says and you head whips toward him.

"No, I can do this." You tell him.

"You already have." He tells you. "You give me good, usable intel. Oh, this Tree of Souls place. Yeah, I got them by the bald with that." He says and you put on a fake smile. "When this turns into a shit fight, which it will. Yeah. Now it's time to come in."

He claps your shoulders, proud of your work and you look down. Feeling guilt and regret tie your stomach in knots.

"By the way." He says and you just hum in question. "You gonna get your legs back."

You look up at him. Mixed emotions flowing through you.

"Yeah. I got your corporate approval. It's a done deal. Gonna have you on a shuttle tonight. I'm a man of my word."

"I gotta finish this." You tell him and he frowns. "There's one more thing. Ceremony. It's, uh.. it's the final step. If I do it, I'm one of them. And they'll trust me. And I can negotiate the terms of their relocation." You tell him.

Quaritch steps up and puts the chair back before turning to you.

"Well, then you better get it done, corporal." He says and leaves.

...

A woman from the village is painting your body with white paint.

"The Na'vi say that every person is born twice."

You walk up the stairs after being done with the ritual.

"The second time, is when you earn your place among the people forever."

Neyt and Grace was talking with some children when the kids suddenly saw you and stood up. They follow their line of sight and sees you.

Slowly they stand up too.

Neyt looks at you in awe. Not just at how beautiful you look but how proud he feels for you. How much he has realised he's come to love you. Admiration at how you have grown over the time spent with them.

Grace glances at Neyt, seeing his expression filled with love and admiration.

Looking around the place your eyes land on Neyt. The look on his face taking your breath away.

He steps up to you slowly, looking you up and down before staring at your face. He then nods in the direction of where his father is waiting for you.

You step up to the Ole'eyktan

(Speaking in Na'vi, must find a translation.)

Eytucan puts his hands on your shoulder and then Neyt does too, along with Mo'at. Then everyone else comes closer and puts their hands on their shoulders and then each other, making a big crowd around you.

Grace sniffles with a bright smile as she watches the Omatikaya people accept you as one of their own. Proud of you.

...

Later that day you're running through the forest after Neyt, surrounded by the beautiful bioluminescence making h the e forest glow around you.

Neyt stops and turns to you, making you bump into him, since you had been looking at the beautiful water creatures swimming in the water below the branch you were on.

Neyt laughs as he helps steady you. You playfully slap his arm and look back at the water creatures. You feel a tap on your shoulder and turn back to him.

He nods his head to a big tree with purple glow wines. You look in awe. He nudges you to go ahead and you skip excitedly over.

As you go you feel a playful tug in your tail and you turn laughing at Neyt.

You watch the animal you disturb spinning beautifully in the air around you.

"Come." Neyt takes your hand and pulls you with him under the tree, through all the wines.

As you walk in the wine's pull it's toward you. Your hand goes to touch them as Neyt brings you deeper into the tree.

"This is a place for prayers to be heard. And sometimes answered." He tells you and grabs a few wines, he holds them in his hand and brings up his braid.

He puts his braid on it and it entangles itself with the wines as if making a bond. The wine blows and Neyt exhales, closing his eyes.

"We call these trees Utraya Mokri. The Tree of Voices." He turns to you and you. "The voices of our ancestors."

You look at him a bit confused before reaching for your own wines and pulling your braid up to them.

When you make the bond your pupils dilate and you inhale deeply. You hear voices chattering distantly.

"I can hear them." You whisper as you listen.

Neyt steps to you and puts his braid on your wines. He smiles and looks at you.

"They live, Y/N.. within Eywa." He tells you and you look back at him.

You hear children laughing in the distance. Looking around in wonder you feel Neyt tap your chest where your heart is.

"You are Omatikaya now." He tells you. "You may make your bow from the wood of Hometree."

He looks you into your eyes, he then glances down at your lips before turning around right after.

"And you may choose a man." He says opening his palm for a seed from the tree to land on it.

"We have many strong, good men. No'at is one of the best warrior."

"But I don't want No'at." You tell him.

You can barely see Neyt smile before blowing the seed away.

"Beyrol is a good hunter." Neyt says.

"Yeah, Beyrol is a good hunter." You say and watch as Neyt whips his head to you with slightly wide eyes.

Well, he was the best hunter and warrior, he thought to himself. You chuckle softly making him look unamused at you. You lean closer and look up at him.

"I've already chosen." You tell him softly.

Neyt smiles lovingly down at you.

"But this man must also choose me." You whisper.

Neyt takes his hand up to your face and caress your cheek.

"He already has." He tells you.

Slowly he leans down and puts his lips on yours. Your lips move in sync as your hands goes up to his neck and his down to your waist. The kiss deepens before he moves to kiss down you jaw and neck.

"Neyt." You barely whisper. He stops his movements, making you open your eyes in confusion.

He tugs you down to the ground with him, kneeling in front of each other. His eyes look deep into you as he pulls his braid forward. He holds it up and you copy him.

Slowly you put your braids together and make the shahaylu, bonding with him, and you inhale deeply at the sensation.

You close your eyes tightly before opening them. Your eyes immediately landing on Neyt's already on you.

His eyes filled with love, lust and desire, his body almost shaking from the need to touch you again.

Your eyes have the exact same look because he takes it as an invitation to grab you and pull you into him.

The bond with him, the feeling like something you've never felt before. You feel him, every part of him. What he likes, what he dislikes, how to please him. He feels the same of you.

"I am with you now, Y/N. We are mated for life." Neyt tells you.

He carefully lays you down on the ground and crawls on top of you.

The night is filled with pleasure and so much love.

...

You wake up later in the pod. At first with a smile on your face, then it slowly fades.

"What the hell are you doing, Y/N?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 55.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
181K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...