Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)

By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jk: who are you y/n:my name is Y/n I want you to help me ( with little smile) Jk : what help how did you c... More

in heaven
what happened to him
she is ghost
private ghost
help me
sweet ghost
can I come with you ?
who is she ?
dont laugh hyung
stay away from her
ghost can't come in temple
moon is beautifull
drink blood
jealousy
it's not night mare
birth day party
come back ...
his bunny smile
he is blushing
possessed him ..
vampire
note
date
dare to steal her ..
police station
bueatifull Night
confess
Brock His Trust
separated ..
miss her ..
regret
promise me ..
unexpected truth
Forgive me ..YN..
I LOVE YOU
Evil spirit
then Kill Him
Revange ..
Last journy
Last mission
Good bey jungkook
story cover ..
Our beautifull memories
Will You Marry Me
little Mafia seol ..
OUR Destiny (bonus part)

He lost Her ..

377 24 8
By SaraagvanSaraagvan

(Please play a song 👆👆)

Jk : what you did TAEHYUNG ....what you did....( Crying )

Tae make confused face and say ...

Tae : jungkook what do you mean..huh ? Your the one who told me to get ride of her .now your saying WHY I did this to her huh ( angry )

Jungkook just keep crying hearing his word ...

Tae : jungkook she is ghost ..and she have to leave this world ....( Looking at jk deeply )

Jk : NOOoo she is no...not ghost ..she is angel ..(sobbed ) m...my angel.... ( Crying )

Tae : WHAT... Jung... ( His word cut )

Jk : I ha..have to save her ..I won't.le..let anything ha...happen to HER...( Crying )

Saying that jungkook run out of the his house like a mad person this make tae eyes wine and he also start runing behind him with worried and scared face while calling jungkook name ...

Tae : JUNGKOOK.... STOP... Please...( Running behind him )

But jk did not listen tae word and keep running with barefoot . tear did not stop from his eyes he keep remembering yn face that make him weak . Everyone in road looking at him weirdly . but he did not give a shitt about that ..he just care about yn. think about yn. right now he want her safe. right now he want her beside him he want to hug her tightly and keep her safe in his arms .so that no one take her away from him ...his heart beating fast just by thinking about her ..what if that priest something did to her .SHE NEEd me...I have to protect her ..just that he run fast his foot start to blood little because of keep running with bare foot ....other hand TAe was keep calling his name from behind ....

Tae : STOP jungkook ...( Shouting )

Jk : I ha..have to save h..her taehyung ...(crying ) I hav..have save her...( Crying while shouting )

Tae : jungkook please STOp... LEAVE HER.....( Tear in his eyes and keep running behind him )

Jk : NEVER... ( Crying )

Jk : I promised Her That I will help Her in Any way I can ....

Tae : SHE HAVE TO LEAVE this World ...( Shout and crying )

Jk : AND I WON't LET THAT HAPPEN...( Wiping his tear angrily)

Jk : I'm coming yn Ple..please just little bi..bit more ...I will save you ...( Teary eyes )

Just then he saw that church went inside while looking around for her like madly He was sweating badly but he did not care and looking for that priest ..just then taehyung came from behind and hold his shoulder ...
He was also breathing heavily...

Tae: ju..jungkook ...wa...what..are yo..you doing... ( Taking deep breathing )

Jk hold his hand say ...with worriedly...

Jk : wh..where is .tha...that priest ...?

Tae : ov..over there... ( Pointing at right side )

Jungkook turn his head there and run fast to that direction ..tae also run behind him while jk hear yn scream make his eyes wine and shock. his heart start beating fast just by hearing her pain full scream ..he run more fast ...

Jk : I'm coming ... Ynnnn( Crying )

He stop in his spot and look here and there to frond to where is the her scream coming from the room just then he again hear scream in side room door and he run to that room and open that room door and his heart beat stop seeing that sence tear did not stop from his eyes.. he look up and saw yn was flying in air with so much pain and bruises on her face .. she screaming in pain so much pain ..just then her eyes fell on jungkook who was looking at her with shock and lifeless body... She gulp and say while looking at him...

He knee down on floor and started crying loudly ....

Yn : Save me j...jungkook please ( crying while looking deep in his eyes) it's hurting m..me( sobbed )

YN : AhahhahAhah ( scream )

Jk : STOP PLEASE Stop THIS... ( Crying badly looking at her state)

But that priest did not stop and keep doing his magic on her while holding Bible in his hand and that make yn to screaming more loudly ...jk wine his eyes seeing that he get angry stand up immediatily and went to priest and say... Tae was just looking at jungkook with shock face he did not see yn but he can say that how much his friend care and worried about that ghost girl...

Jk : please ..stop this ITS Hurting HER... ( Crying )

That priest did not listen his word and keep doing his work ...

This make jungkook angry and say loudly...

Jk : I SAY STOP THIS ...( Angry..)

Tae come and hold jungkook from behind and try to drag him but jk push tae and come close to priest and knee down in front of him and join his both hand while crying and say...

Jk : Ple..please STOp this it's hurting her please leave her ..she did not to anything ..( crying in front of him while joining his hand )

Tae was shocked seeing this side of jungkook he never bowed befor anyone but now ...he just did for that Ghost girl...

Priest look at jk with shock and then at tae ...tae look at priest and nod his head and say yes...

Priest also nod and look at jungkook who saw crying while begging him to stop hurting her ..

Priest stop his work look at other priests to stop them ...

Priest : STOP... ( He say to other priests that make them stop )

He say and make yn fell hard on the ground .... Jk look up at priest immediatily and then at yn who was laying in ground with pain ... That his heart hurt and start crying more loudly looking at her ...

Tae also start crying when he look at his friend so much pain ...

Priest come to tae and say...

Priest: I can clearly see that he care for her so much ...( Say while looking at jk who saw crying looking at her )

Tae : bu..but what if she hu..hurt my fr...friend.. ( sobbed )

Priest : if she wanted to do that she would have done it earlier ..and he trust her more...

Tae look at jungkook and say ..

Tae : okay..

Priest : take care of him. He is in very bad condition he should rest . Take him home huh ..( say that he look at jk for last time and went out of the room with his other priest ..)

Tae just nod still looking at his friend ...

Tae come to jk and knee down beside him .. jk was about to go to yn just then she again fly in air make jk eyes wine.tae also look at that detection where jk look at but he did not see anything . Jungkook saw and about to her but she disappear in air ...jk stop in his spot and strted to look around while shouting her name ....

Jk : YNnnnn ( shouting )

Tae come and hold jk to try to calm him down

Tae : jk calm down

Jk : HOW CAN I taehyung ( while pushing tae )

Jk : COME BACK YN....( Scream )

Jk : I Broke my promise ..I couldn't save you ...( Crying hard )

Jungkook again start crying holding his head .. he come to wall and slide his body and sit landing his head on wall crying loudly looking at that spot where yn disappeared .. tae sit beside him... And pat his back ..they both sit like that no one say a singel word ...

After sometime ... Tae Brock the silent ...

Tae : ju..jungkook I'm so..sorry ...( Sobbed )

But jk and did not say a single word but still looking at that one spot ..with expressionless face ...

Tae look at where jungkook looking at and again look at him ..

Tae : Jun..jungkook co..come lest go home ...you should take rest ...( Serious face )

Jk : i dont want to go anywhere you just go.. ( Expressionless face )

He don't have any energy now he was tired and weak cause lot of crying and runing ... Hes heart did dont ready to accept that HE LOST HER...he just lost a person who he wants to stay by his side . He lost the person who care for him ..he was lost in his thought ...

Tae : jungkook please try to understand don't suffer your self just come wit...( His word cut when jungkook shout at him )

Jk : I SAY I DONT WANT GO ....PLEASE LEAVE ME alone ... ( Shout at tae with tear )

Tae look at him for sometime and get up from floor and went out leaving him alone for sometime . Tae know jungkook is not his right mind now ..so he thing to give him some peace ...tae went out and hide behind the pillar and slide he's self down landing his head on wall ..and start crying silently seeing his friend this state ...

Tae : All this happened because of me ..( and start crying ) I'm so..sorry Jun..jungkook..

Jk tear still filling in his eyes and lost in his thought .. he started remembering bueatifull memories he spent with her ..just then someone tap his shoulder from behind .. he turn his head and wine his eyes ..and immediatily get up and smile appeared on his face ..and just one word left his mouth...

Jk :YN...

Please vote ....🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.4K 33
- The door opened and The first thing I saw was a foot step out. I hit the foot as hard as I could, I hear a deep voice groan in pain. I froze and w...
90.5K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
1.1K 69 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
146K 3K 26
His bites your lip while sucking it harshly. Your throat is getting dry due to screaming. Your eyes are puffy and red. He puts his hand inside your s...