wrong number | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... More

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060
Luna di miele | 061
Stop saying "sorry" | 062

Just a dream | 048

1.2K 37 29
By h0lly_wr1tes

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -
2 weeks later...

I've been out of the psych ward for two weeks and I've actually been doing a lot better. I'm back in therapy and things have been great. Billie's been working with Finneas over FaceTime since she won't go home even though I assured her that I'm okay.

Her and Isaiah check on my constantly because they're always worried which is understandable. I love both of them so much and it's sweet that they care so much, but I still need my space sometimes. Billie respects that and always makes sure I'm alright though.

Right now, I'm in a therapy session so I'm getting some time alone. Well, with my therapist, of course, but you get what I mean.

"So, have you done any of the things we talked about last session? Making reminders to take your medication, meditation, or any of your coping skills?" My therapist, Natalia asks.

"For the reminders, my girlfriend makes sure I take my meds every morning, so I don't really need that." I chuckle. "Meditation, I haven't done it a ton, but trying it when I was stressed calmed me down a lot." I add.

"What about any of your DBT skills?" She asks. If you don't know, DBT stands for dialectical behavior therapy. "Yeah, I've been doing those sometimes and some of the coping skills I learned in the psych ward." I reply.

"That's great, Nevaeh. I'm very proud of you." Natalia smiles. "Thank you." I grin. "Now, for another question; do you think you rely on Billie and Isaiah a lot?" She questions. "Not really. I mean, sometimes, but they're always checking on me wether I like it or not." I shrug my shoulders.

"Do you think independency is an issue for you?" She asks. "No, I like doing things on my own actually." I tell her. "What about your girlfriend?" Natalia quizzes. "I know you shouldn't depend on a person to live, but without her, I don't know what Id do. Billie just makes me feel so much better. She's truly changed my life for the better and I'm so grateful for her." I say. "I'm so glad she's made that difference for you." She grins.

So am I.

Billie has made my life so much better.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

Our session finished up, so I'm on the way home now. I'm super tired and haven't slept good in a while, so hopefully I'll be able to sleep when I get home.

Once I get to the apartment building, I get out of my car and walk up the stairs to the third floor. I get my key out and open the door before walking in and taking off my shoes. "I'm home!" I call out to Billie and Isaiah. "I'm in here, baby!" Billie says from the kitchen.

I turn the corner and see her in the kitchen, cooking on the stove. I come up to her and wrap my arms around her waist, planting a kiss on her neck. "Hi, baby."

"Hi, angel." She smiles and turns around to kiss my lips. "How was therapy today?" Billie asks. "It was pretty good." I shrug. "You feeling okay?" She asks as she brushes my hair out of my face and studies my expression. "Mhm." I nod my head. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby girl." She sighs and kisses my forehead. "I'm making you something to eat. I figured you'd be hungry when you got home."

"Oh, thank you, sweetheart." I grin. "You're the sweetest, baby."

"Only for you, my love." Billie says. "Ew, we're so soft and gross." She gags. "What happened to us?" I joke. "The homosexuality took over." She pouts her lips jokingly. "Aw, man." I sigh before the two of us laugh. "I love you." I chuckle and kiss her again. "I love you." Billie repeats.

When Billie's done cooking, she puts the food on a plate and hands it to me. "Here you go, baby."

"Thank you, B." I smile at her and sit down at the table. "Are you gonna eat too?"

"No, I ate earlier." She shakes her head. "Oh, okay." I nod. "Ugh, I'm so tired. I wanna sleep." I sigh.

"Eat first and then we can go take a nap, yeah?" Billie suggests. "Okay." I say.

"Is Zay home?" I ask as I take a bite of my food. "Nah, he went to Gabe's house." She tells me. "Ugh, can they just date already?" I roll my eyes. "For real, they're taking this shit too slow." Billie chuckles. "Maybe they'll start dating soon."

"I hope so." I laugh.

When I finish up my food, Billie and I go into my bedroom. I change into some new clothes before getting into bed. "Baby," I say to Billie. "Yes, angel?" She asks. "When we wake up, could we watch a movie or something? We haven't had one of those nights where we stay in and just watch movies in a while." I shrug my shoulders.

"Of course, baby." Billie grins as she lays her head on my chest. She places her hand on my hip and rubs it to comfort me and I smile. "I love you."

"I love you." She replies. "Sleep well, mama."

"You too, baby."

I close my eyes and quickly drift off to sleep while holding Billie in my arms.

- Billie -

I'm so proud of Nevaeh for how good she's doing. She's going to therapy, taking her medicine consistently and she's clean again.

I'm so happy that she's still here.

~

I woke up before Nevaeh, so I went and got her a coffee and now I'm on the way back home.

I hope she's not awake yet so I can surprise her.

I also took her car, but I'm sure she won't mind.

When I get to the apartment building, I get out of the car and head upstairs. I go to grab my key from my pocket, but I see the front door's wide open.

I walk in and see two police officers and an EMT. "Um, what the hell is going on?" I ask. "Are you a relative of Nevaeh Grant?" An officer asks me. "I'm her girlfriend." I furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm so sorry."

"What? Why are you sorry?" I question. "Isaiah Jordan, her roommate came home and found her, deceased in her room." The man tells me.

This is a joke.

The coffee in my hand drops and I drop to the floor with it as tears start streaming down my face. "You're fucking lying! You're a fucking liar!" I scream. "I'm not, ma'am." He sighs. "You took the fucking love of my life! Where the fuck is she?!" I yell. "I don't think you'd wanna see her, miss." The officer shakes his head. "Where's my fucking girlfriend?!" I ask again.

He sighs and walks me over to her room where I see Nevaeh's body, covered up, being stood over by two women.

I scream at the sight and start sobbing, dropping to my knees. "Nevaeh!" I yell.

"Baby, you gotta wake up!" I run over to her lifeless body and shake her. "Ma'am, we did everything we could. She's gone." A woman says. "No, she's not! You're lying!" I shout. "What the fuck happened to her?!"

"She took her own life." She sighs. "WHAT?!" I yell. "She- she was getting better! She just got out of the fucking ward!"

"You need to leave, ma'am. We have to carry her out."

"No, no, she's not fucking dead!" I shake my head. "Miss, you need to move." She repeats. "No, I'm not going anywhere!" I shout at her. "She's still alive! C'mon, angel, wake up!" I say to Nevaeh again.

"Rob, get her out of here. Go get her calmed down and take her down to the station for her girlfriend's death certificate." The woman says to her colleague, pointing to me.

"No, please!" I yell. "Nevaeh!"

"Billie, Billie, wake up!"

My eyes open and I jump up and see Nevaeh next to me with a worried look on her face. "What the fuck?!" I yell.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She asks. "You're not dead. I knew you weren't dead!" I exclaim. "What? Billie, you're acting crazy. I just woke up to you screaming my name in your sleep!" Nevaeh tells me.

What?

"W-what do you mean?" I ask. "It was all a dream?"

"What happened to you, baby?" She furrows her eyebrows. "I- You- I had a dream and y-you died!" I tell her. "But- it- it felt so real!"

"Bil, I'm right here, my love. I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart. It was just a dream." She assures me. "Baby, I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." I start to cry and Nevaeh pulls me back into her arms and holds me. "Shhh, you're okay, baby." She rubs my back and tries to calm me down.

"I thought you were gone." I whisper as I try to stop my tears. "I'm not gone. I'm right here, okay?" Nevaeh says. "Tell me you understand."

"I do, I understand." I nod my head and wipe my tears. I look up at her and she kisses my forehead. I bury my head in her neck and hug her tightly. "Don't leave me, Nevaeh."

"I would never leave you. Ever." She whispers to me. "Bil, I love you so so much. You're safe and I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you too, baby. So much." I whisper back.

The worst dreams always feel the realest. For even just a few minutes, I thought the person I love the most was gone forever.

Every day I get to spend with Nevaeh, I cherish because you never know what could happen. I never take any time with her for granted because I thought I almost lost her.

If anything ever bad happened to Nevaeh and I lost her, I don't know what I'd do. The thing about our relationship is that we're the glue that holds each other together. With her, I always have a shoulder to cry on, someone to love, someone to listen to me and feel happy because of them and it's the same for her.

She's my rock and I'm hers. She completes me. When I didn't know Nevaeh, I didn't know what was missing from my life, but when I met her, I knew that missing piece was her.

She's my best friend and the best person I know. To have her is to have someone truly special that only some people get lucky enough to have in their life.

Even just that dream that wasn't real just fucked me up. She's not even dead, yet I'm still holding onto her like she'll get taken away from me if I don't.

If I lost Nevaeh, my life would be empty. I'm not who I am without her. She's made my life so much better.

"Are you doing okay now, my love?" Nevaeh asks me. "A little bit." I sniffle. "You did a good job calming down, baby." She tells me. I sigh and just hug her tighter. "Baby, I have to be able to breath." She chuckles. I laugh quietly and loosen my grip on her. "I'm sorry, I just don't wanna let go of you."

"I'm always right here, Billie. I told you, I'm not going anywhere." She smiles assuringly. "Do you wanna watch something? We can try and clear your mind so you don't think about it too much anymore."

"Sure." I shrug. "Do you wanna watch a scary movie like we do?" I ask. She grins and nods her head. Nevaeh gets up from the bed, shuts her door, turns the light off and shuts her curtains before getting back into bed. I lay my head on her chest and she turns her tv on with the remote.

The two of us decide on a scary movie to watch before she starts it and the whole time, I still hold onto Nevaeh tightly.

I don't want to let her go.

I just always feel safer when she's near.

I feel like I live in fear everyday that one day, this will be over and I'll lose her. I'm so scared of losing Nevaeh because I love her so much, but I know it'll never happen.

We're forever.

a/n 🤍

surprised i didn't cry writing this

also thank you guys so much for 44k reads!! i appreciate you all so much 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 130 36
lila, a freshman in college, has no idea going to an irrelevant party will change the trajectory of her life, forever. will she be happy for all the...
135K 2.9K 73
Even if it's just pretend, just pretend. Alana Williams is forced to do a fake PR relationship by her management, but she finds out her fake girlfri...
193K 3.2K 54
my new imagines book this will include: sub billie dom billie switch billie bxg gxg gxgxg g!p there will be a disclaimer at the top of every chapter...
364 0 17
...are you shitting my dick? HA! There's no NSFW... It's just a book mostly consisted of texts between Billie and an enby-spec OC. With One Direction...