Something Immortal

acidheart999 tarafından

Emily Salvatore was the youngest of her siblings, yet the first vampire of her family. She used to lead a hap... Daha Fazla

§ act one §
Epilogue
2 § something only we know
3 § compulsion
4 § a walk around history
5 § dinner party
6 § the welcome wagon
7 § I'm back
8 § suspicion is the greatest weapon
9 § lay back
10 § a promise broken
11 § Emily's letter §
§ act two §
12 § out of the family drama
13 § bad habits
14 § the day we met again
15 § I lost everything
16 § trust and other issues
17 § eternal love
18 § no goodbyes
§ act three §
19 § lucien
20 § the strix
21 § everything
22 § boyfriend is an insult
23 § stupid things
24 § siblings
25 § christmas
26 § bloody roses
27 § you and i
28 § grand poobah
29 § the older brother

1 § the original

83 2 1
acidheart999 tarafından

Emily's POV

I woke up to the sound of Elena's scream. "Ey!" My instincts kicked in immediately as I threw the man standing on top of her.

"Trevor!" a very distinct Brittish accent shouted from the stairs. I helped Elena up quickly giving her a meaningful stare to be quiet after checking she was okay apart from some bruises. I'd managed to push him off but it took all my strength.

Whoever they were, they were old. Too old.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" I asked pushing Elena behind me protectively. The woman scowled at me.

"Be quiet." I only glared at her as she stared Elena up and down in awe. "My God you look just like her."

"She's not."

"I'm Elena Gilbert. I'm not Katherine." Elena added, much to my dismay, she radiated helplessness and we didn't want these twats thinking that. We needed to put up a front. I could already feel my anger rising. And when it topped, it didn't end well. 

"I said be quiet!"

"And I said what do you want?!" I shouted back at her, but sure enough that taught me a lesson. Whoever this woman was, she was at least six hundred years older then me as she snapped my neck. Once again.

§§§

"Wake up, please." Elena kept whispering in my ear. She slapped me hard on the cheek. 

"Ow." I opened my eyes. My neck hurt. It felt like a ton of bricks had hit me. "I'm going to kill them." I said glaring at the ceiling. If people displeased me, I got pissed. Some psychologist I met in Florence told me I had IED, Intermittent Explosive Disorder. I say he was exaggerating. 

"Shhh." I frowned at Elena as she held a finger against my lips. 

"What'd they do?" I asked looking at the growing bruise in her cheek. They slapped her. I was going to have their heads. 

"The woman, Rose, said they're running from someone, some vampires, the originals. They said they're going to trade me to them for their freedom."

"The originals? The first generation of vampire's?" Elena nodded looking scared.

"They mentioned someone, Elijah. Have you heard of him?" I frowned, the name sounding oddly familiar. Like it was at the picture was just in my head. I shook my head feeling a migraine coming. 

"No. What's this?" I picked the note from her hand.

Stefan and Damon are coming
-B

I smiled giving it back.

"He's here!" Trevor shouted. I jumped, that was the sound of a terrified man. His entire body shook as he came down the stairs. "This was a mistake."

"No, I told you I would get us out of this, you have to trust me." Rose said way more calmly.

"No!" Trevor was suddenly acting like a madman, who wasbe able to inspire such fear on someone? I suddenly had the feeling I was in over my head. I may be skilled in combat, killed more people than I remembered, but I'd never met someone able to do this to a man. "He wants me dead, Rose!"

"He wants her more!" I grabbed Elena's knee assuringly. They kept shouting and consoling each other until the door banged exactly three times.

Absolute silence filled the room.

"You stay here with her, I'll talk to him." Said Rose. I stood up weary, a creepy feeling taking over me. This man, he was able to have a centuries old vampire shaking to a pulp. And here I was, a hundred years old, having the burden of protecting my brother's girl in my shoulders and not remembering the last time I had an actual drink. 

I kept forgetting to feed.

"Emily." Elena said sounding terrified. 

"It's all right, nothing will happen to you understand? I won't let it happen." I used my hearing to listen, the house was big, but they were somewhere close.

"You have my word that I will pardon you."

"Then follow me."

That voice. I've heard that voice somewhere. 

Trevor stood in the corner of the room, his legs shaking. I turned around walking to a bookshelf, whoever this was, I needed to protect myself, and Elena. I managed to find the perfect size of a broken chair leg to hold.

Footsteps echoed, and suddenly he was standing at the top of the stairs. I watched his face through a dusty old mirror as I hid behind the shelf hoping to surprise him enough for Elena to run. 

His absolute attention was indeed at Elena, I had the advantage here, my back was towards him as he speeded to her, my hand gripped the wood harder while he lowered his head to her neck. I turned around slowly.

His dark hair fell to his forehead covering his face. He wore a crisp suit fitted to him precisely. His stance didn't match the dirty room we were currently in.

"Human. Impossible." his stone face turned into a smile. A smile. "Hello there." Like a wolf looking for prey, his eyes suddenly landed on my face. I glared at him, faking bravery, but taking me off guard his smile fell, eyes wavering like he's just seen a ghost. "Emilia."

Suddenly, Elena was long forgotten as he walked towards me searching my face. The hair on the back of my neck rose. I hadn't heard that name in forever. I didn't even remember who called me that last, must've been my father, if not my mother.

"Who the hell are you?" I said pulling the stake from my back to hold it between us like a last ditch resort of him not coming closer. His face. His face. I'd seen that face somewhere.

My body felt a jolt of electricity at his look, and I tensed. But that seemed to stop him. Almost, going on a whim, surprise him. He turned angry, and, concern filled his face. Taking a heavy breath he sighted loudly making it clear he was unpleased, Trevor, the cockroach, shook even more, closing his eyes, I prayed he would start crying at some point.

"What did you do to her?" he asked loudly turning to Rose.

"N-nothing, Elijah, we don't know who she is, she was with the doppelgänger. The Salvatore's younger sister."

My eyes wavered from Rose to Elijah. "Let's not forget your pet broke my neck, twice." I said referring to Trevor like he had before. Elijah looked at me again taking another step in awe. I took one back. "Don't come closer. What do you want?"

"You... you're alive." he said in a whisper shaking his head, his hand raised to my hair and I frowned as he brushed a stand of my hair. What could he possibly mean? So much went through my head. His face suddenly filled with disappointment. "We will discuss this later. One last piece of business, then we're done." He turned around walking to Trevor who looked like he was going to shit his pants. Good for him.

"I've waited so long for this day Elijah." Elijah just circled around him. "I'm so sorry."

"You're apology is not necessary."

"Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina, and I failed you." Elijah paced the room, turning his head towards me every three steps like I would disappear.

"Well, yes, you are the guilty one." He stopped in front of Trevor. "And Rose aided you because she was loyal to you. That, I honour." This wasn't going well for Trevor. 

Suddenly I had an understanding about the man in front of me. You have my word I will pardon you. Just Rose. Not the other one. "Where was your loyalty." It didn't even sound like a question.

I walked to Elena standing next to her. Ready for what was going to happen next. "I beg your forgiveness."

"So granted." I stood within a second in front of Elena blocking the view as Elijah cut Trevor's head off, with his arm.

Rose started screaming as blood spattered everywhere. I clenched my jaw, not having seen such brutality in so long. Not having felt such fear in so long. 

It felt like an entire box of emotions was released from me in mere moments. "Come." Elijah held his hand towards Elena. I was ready to protest, to even talk my way out of it considering I had such an effect on him, until...

"What about the moonstone!" I rolled my eyes. Of course. 

"Has anyone told you, you talk a lot?" I said turning towards her.

"What do you know about the moonstone?" Elijah's face turned dark again, he spared me a glance before turning to Elena. 

"Nothing!" I said earning another look from him. This one, displeased.

"I know that you need it. And I know where it is."

"She's lying." I said with a sinister smile.

"I can help you get it." I walked towards them, widening my eyes at the stupidity of the teenager. You don't negotiate with a man like that.

"This is not the time to act like a teenager Elena." I widened my eyes at her, but she wasn't paying me any mind. 

"Tell me where it is."

"It doesn't work like that." I said stepping in front of her. Elijah smiled, turning towards Rose who looked in the brink of passing out.

"It's the first I've heard of it."

He grabbed my hand harshly, not sure what he was trying to do until something broke far away in the house. "Who else is here?"

"I don't know." Rose answered.

"Move." He grabbed my hand pulling me up, though the gesture seemed harsh, he made sure not to hurt me as he grabbed Elena by the other side. 

"I can walk by myself just fine." I tried pulling my hand but he just pushed me closer. 

We stood near the entrance. A vampire whooshed in front of us. "Up here." Elijah pushed me away as he walked upstairs.

"Down here." I closed my eyes recognising the voices. The second Elijah turned his head I was whisked away by Damon. He held his hand over my mouth pushing me against a corner.

"To whom it may concern! You're making a grave mistake if you think that you can beat me! You can't. You hear that? I repeat. You cannot, beat me." Damon pulled away slowly. "So I want the girls, on the count of three. Do we understand each other?"

"I'll come with you." Elena spoke. I frowned. "Just please don't hurt my friends, they just wanted to help me out."

"What game are you playing with me?" Suddenly the sounds of Elijah's screams filled the room. My head started to hurt, I felt like passing out.

"Dam--"

"Run! Now!" Burning flames filled a room.

Someone was shouting, I felt pain in my chest, looking down, a stake was impaired in my stomach.

"Emilia!"

~a/n

Well that was the beginning of the end. 

What do we think? First meeting? 

Elijah's hair in the second season of tvd is a 50/50 for me. Love and hate relationship. 

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed. 

<3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

602 2 11
Allison Salvatore, the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She was only 16 when she died, unlike her brothers she chose this life the second she foun...
329K 6.1K 45
Victoria Petrova has a history that started the second she met the Mikaelson Family. In order to escape the ghosts that haunted her for 900 years she...
272K 6.4K 42
Skyler Salvatore, the twin sister of Stefan Salvatore, who are both the younger siblings of Damon Salvatore. Skyler's always had a rough life, as a h...
553 51 43
A girl who comes from a far mysticistic past ,returns to her home city,with so many ambitions and goals to achieve. She's not ordinary and definitely...