You'll be safe here

By ilovemmd

DISCLAIMER: this is only a work of fan fiction. It was all made by my delusional. Don't take it seriously. Re... More

touch down, Philippines
the first interaction
help you
'dedee'
easier and lighter
lucky
I'm sorry
space
Announcement
unspoken emotions
Anntonia's unexpected confession
stay
pride
the car ride
Dear Readers
destiny
home
Them against the world
A lies
jealous 2
jealous 3 (cried to sleep)
update
genuine love
cried over jealousy
Deal with jealousy
tears-leaves

jealous

520 31 2
By ilovemmd

It was currently 4:30 in the morning when Michelle's phone suddenly ring loudly and make her woke up.

She immediately tap every corner of their bed to find the phone that's ringing loudly. Until she finally found it, she rub her eyes before facing her phone.

There it was, Sam.. Sam is calling.

Sam is a friend of Michelle, but didn't Michelle know that Sam has this secret growing affection for her, It started when she found herself just staring at Michelle, and treating Michelle so much better than she treated others.

Cause when it comes to Michelle, she can't even say no, she is the exception.

Michelle pick up the phone, wondering why Sam is calling this early in the morning.

"Hey" Michelle's voice are deep and affected by her slept.

"where the hell are you right now?, I'm here at your hotel, and asked if you are here, but they said, you are not here, 3 days now." Sam worriedly and mix of anger stated on Michelle.

"just calm down, I am in vacation right now"

"then why are you there? With who?"

"Anntonia." Michelle hummed

"Again?"

"Why? Is there a problem?"

"oh.. nah, it's just, you make me worried.. but can I come there? Where were you guys?"

"Uhm" Michelle glance at Anntonia who is sleeping and she can only heard her breathing

"you can.. Boracay, where here" Michelle hesitated answer

"Okay, I'll be there I don't know when but if I can, I can go there tonight or tomorrow"

"Okay, whenever you want"

"Sorry for disturbing you, just suddenly got worried"

"no, I'm sorry, for not letting you know about this, we actually didn't even plan for this, it's just so happens when I got bored, and asked her if she wanted to accompany me here"

"Alright, I understand you"

"So? I have to go now, really need more sleep, just call me if you can come tonight, okay?"

"okay, love you, bye"

"I love you."

Anntonia woke up suddenly when she heard Michelle's voice, the only words she heard is "I love you" it hit her so hard wanting to know who she was talking to, her eyes burning with jealousy but she pretended as sleeping because she didn't want to interrupt Michelle.

After ending the call, Michelle put her phone away, as she again stared at Anntonia, started to brush Anntonia's hair gently with her hand.

While, Anntonia who is pretending, feel butterflies in her stomach when she felt Michelle hand, gently brushing her hair.

It just like, everytime Michelle touched her, she didn't even feel unsafe and uncomfortable, she felt safe and comfortable wanting more of her touches.

After a few minutes, Michelle then kissed Anntonia's forehead, as she said

"Good morning, baby" whispering on Anntonia's ear.

she started to lay down again, positioned her self as she hugged Anntonia, and close her eyes making her self fall asleep.

Anntonia on the other side, felt the soft lips of Michelle, as she also felt Michelle's hand hugging her waist, she sighed low and contented.

Their breathing is the only one can heard, as Anntonia also started to make herself back to sleep again.

-

Michelle woke up suddenly as she tap the space of bed beside her, wanting to hug someone but she could not find it.

She rush opened her eyes and look for a woman, but still her eyes didn't catch any figure of a woman.

"Ann?" Michelle's poor voice, as her brow furrowed with worries.

"Baby, Anntonia" she repeated it again as she focused her ear, incase the woman respond

"Dee, I'm just here, I'm cooking for you" Anntonia responded

Michelle sighed deeply and fade the worries away

She slowly let her foot touches the floor, let her body stretches and make her way through the woman who is cooking.

Anntonia felt someone, back hugging her, Michelle's hand was on Anntonia's waist, as she leaned her chin on Anntonia's shoulder.

"That's look good" Michelle hummed through Anntonia's earlobe

"Yeah, you should try this" Anntonia face hint of deep smile meaning, as she touches Michelle cheeks.

"I would love to try that, I'll be there waiting on the table, alright? I'm just one call away if you needed me, baby" Michelle smirked as she make her way on the table, and let her body sit.

Anntonia give Michelle a smile with hint of giggles.

-

"The food is ready" Anntonia spoke having a wide smile on her face excitedly, as she put the food on the table, and grab a seat.

"God, the smell is.. wow, baby." Michelle spoke, and can't wait to taste the food, who cooked by her loving woman.

Michelle then immediately grab a plate that's good for the both of them, and she started to put Anntonia's plate with food and hers.

They started to it lively, and it's like they living in the world with only the two of them existed.

-

Meanwhile, after eating, they sat down together on the couch, and Michelle started to speak.

"Sam is coming tonight or tomorrow. Is that okay for you?"

"of course." Anntonia's responded hesitated, as she imagined that for sure Michelle and her would not have a lot of the alone together.

She just wanted, Michelle, all by herself.

"you sure?" as she felt Anntonia who's with hesitation, answering her question.

"yeah.."

"okay then.. what should we do know?"

"Wait for her." Anntonia coldly answer

"That's it? Just wait for her? What if, let's go out, aren't you bored here?"

"I don't feel going out right now, it's just I'm tired you know"

"Alright, let's just stay here"

Silence..

-

@sam
Okay, my schedule is cleared. I can go there tonight.

@me
Alright, baboo, we'll wait for you, just call me when you've already arrived here so we can fetch you

@sam
yes baboo, can't wait to see you, God, I miss you

@me
I miss you too. Drive safe, loveya.

@sam
I will, love you.

Anntonia who is beside Michelle, can see their conversation, her stomach starting to burn, her eyes full of jealousy, as she kept glancing on Michelle and Sam's conversation.

Michelle turn her head at Anntonia, while Anntonia immediately turn her eyes on her phone, as if she didn't saw anything.

"You okay?" Michelle spoke

the long haired woman, didn't even responded because of what she feel inside.

Selosa..

"Baby?"

Anntonia then turn her head at Michelle's; before she turn her eyes at Michelle, with her brow raised indicating what was she's calling for.

"I said, are you okay?" Michelle move a little closer to Anntonia.

"yeah?"

"It's not even obvious" Michelle shake her head

"why is it so??"

"I don't know about you"

Anntonia sighed annoyingly, and went to the bedroom.

"Wow, so you gonna leave me just like that, hmm"

Michelle then followed Anntonia on the bedroom, as she also lay down with Anntonia.

"What's wrong, baby?" Michelle's forehead furrowed with worries, as she let her whole body wrapped Anntonia's body.

Anntonia hummed.

They are so close together it's like there's no space between them.

"what did I do, huh?" as Michelle forcing Anntonia to speak.

"tsk, nothing" Anntonia whispered

"oh wow, what's with that, tsk???"

"Michelle, I'm just not in the mood right now"

"Why? what's the reason for you to suddenly lose your mood right now, hmm?"

"I don't know"

"I don't understand you"

"just give me a space"

"no."

"Michelle.."

"no, baby.. I'm not leaving you here, if you don't tell me that."

Anntonia think a little bit while and then-

"are you and Sam that sweet and close together?" Anntonia can't take it anymore, and that words suddenly came out from her mouth. She's so clueless

"Sam??" Michelle burst out laughing

Anntonia just rolled her eyes

"I am asking you, why are you laughing?"

"Of course, Sam and I are close, we're best friends"

"Best friends? With that way of having conversations? Baboo, huh?" Anntonia's face annoyed, hint of jealousy.

"oh.. you're jealous" Michelle laugh teasingly

"Why would I?"

"Because maybe, you are starting to grow feelings for me na?" Michelle smirked and teas again.

"Silly.. no" Anntonia responded nervously her voice are shaking.

"okay, Ann-town-yuh" teas again

"Tsk, leave me alone" Anntonia annoyed voice, as she tries to get out off Michelle's body

"Why would I, huh? I love hugging jealous woman" tighten her hugged even more.

"I am not, Michelle"

"you are, baby"

"It's up to you, believe what you want" as she give up and just let Michelle hugged her whatever she wanted

"Indeed"

Michelle then hugged Anntonia even more, not letting her go, and then finally Anntonia gave in, she can't take it anymore but hugged Michelle back

"shy jealous baby, huh"

Anntonia rolled her eyes but still hugged the woman who's teasing her.

"Me and Sam are just friends, there's no next level relationship with that" Michelle lastly said assuring and whispering as she rest her body on Anntonia.

Anntonia sighed in contented, as she also let her body rest comfortably with Michelle's.

————————————————————

Don't forget to vote>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 472 16
[BOOK 1] Destiny went all out to have Michelle and Anntonia meet one fateful day, will it keep going all out to have them stay together? Or are there...
92.3K 2.3K 18
"Of course, it is very limiting to be labeled a lesbian or queer writer. We live in a homophobic culture, and even people who aren't hateful per se a...
19.3K 488 28
A #PorDee story, where in, Anntonia and her boyfriend, Irfan has an open relationship which led to Antonnia and Michelle having an open relationship...
157K 4.2K 35
READ ME!! Hello. Michelle and Anntonia have so much wlw potential, or is it just me? Well, if you dig them here's an AU that I wrote for them. Disc...