Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

66|sneakily

2.8K 270 155
By niabhatti

Mishi's parents were somewhat shocked. Haroon was trying really hard to keep his temper in check and control his anger he was done absolutely done with his children doing reckless things and throwing the caution in air.

Rabia was getting mad but she was also scared for her whatever she did was something her sons and her husband won't tolerate.

Hammad was angry not just angry but livid he started walking closer to her and much to his and Mishi's surprise no one stopped him.

Hammad stood few inches away from her and glared her down with his arms folded on his chest.

"Why?" He asked his tone was sharp enough to make Mishi bow her head down.

"How dare you?" Hammad yelled he very rarely yells but it always manages to scare his siblings.

Rabia stood up from bed but Haroon shook his head at her he himself was not brave enough to reprimand his daughter but he will let his son do the job.

Mishi's silence was adding fuel to fire.

Hammad put his finger under her chin and made her look up.

"Mazak lagta ha tumhe ye sab? Bewakoof ho?" He asked darkly.

Mishi was quick to shake her head.

"Phir kia tha ye sab Mishaal? Dil chahraha tha itni behuda harkat krne ka?" Hammad shouted.

Mishi flinched and tears sting in her eyes.

Hammad noticed them but he was too angry to stop.

"Chot lagjati toh? Mishaal andaza bhi kia hosakta tha? Gari out of control hojati break nhi laga pati dhero masle hosakte they or tumhe pata kitna bara nusqsaan hosakta tha?" Hammad scolded harshly.

"Nahi leken tumhe kyu hamari fikar tum toh kro apne maan ki!" Hammad left the chin and scoffed.

Mishi looked up with red eyes mix of hurt and anger. The guys who was lecturing him about caution was the same one who was ready to sacrifice his life for a watch.

Mishi would have never retorted back if it was Harib but she can take this liberty with Hammad she was just about to say something but Harib stopped them.

He noticed Mishi's eyes and he was sure she was about to say something which can cause a major scene.

"Bas Hammad." Harib gently pulled him back.

"I have scolded her enough wo nahi kregi aisi galti dubara!" Harib said.

Hammad just angrily shook his head.

"Nahi karegi? Ankhen dekhe ap iski zara to sharam ho isee!" Hammad scoffed.

Mishi said something but Harib cut her off.

"Bas Mishaal!" Harib's tone was firm and expected complete obedience.

Mishi immediately losses her stance and stood there quietly.

"Ap ajj bhi kuch nahi kehenge?" Hammad glared at his father.

Haroon sighed.

"Mishaal idhar aye!" He called Mishi closer.

The Mishaal indicated that he was not as cool as he always is.

Mishi walked towards him and he gently made her look up.

"You do realise na apne aaj jo kia wo risky tha? You played with your brother's trust Mishi and I am very disappointed." Haroon's gentle scolding undid her as she started sobbing.

"Kuch bolo nahi darya bhena shuru!" Hammad snapped.

"Harib trusted you Mishi and you broke his trust. Apke bhai apse bhot Muhaabat karte ha don't let yourself forget that." Haroon continued.

Mishi nodded with sobs not able to meet her father's gaze.

Haroon than looked at Harib.

"You punished her?" He asked.

Harib nodded and told them about the bag.

Hammad was the first one to stand up.

"Bhaijaan ye galat hai!" He said.

Mishi looked at him in surprise.

Harib didn't pay any heed to him and continue looking at his father who was quite for a while but after few seconds he looked up and nodded.

"I think this will work." He said making Mishi's heart crumble.

"Baba ?" Hammad asked in shock.

"Nahi Hammad she needs to learn consequence of her action and I think Harib is absolutely correct." Haroon replied.

Mishi hugged her mother and cried.

"Baba to Hamza ko bhi bole uski bhi utni galti thi sirf Mishi kyu?" Hammad replied.

"Kyu ke mene Hamza ko mana nhi kia tha! Mene Mishaal se kaha that she isn't allowed to take the vehicle alone beside Hamza ko chote baba deklenge." Harib replied.

"Bhaijaan use dekhee to wo kitna rorahi hai! Uska favourite bag ha ap ko cheezo ki sentimental value ka pata nhi hai!" Hammad snapped.

"Enough!" Rabia said for the first time.

"Ek bag se sentimental value nahi hoti Hammad na honi chaiye! She did a mistake and she will pay for it thats it cheekna chillana use darana band krdo uska rona khud hi band hojega!" Her tone was sharp enough to make everyone obey.

"Jaou Mishi Zaira Haadi pass jaou its okay galti krte ha to punishment bhi milti ha its fine." Rabia cooed her.

Hammad just shook his head. Mishi looked at her father she won't leave the room without his approval and when he nodded she rushed out of the room.

Hammad glared at Harib but also left the room.

Haroon gestured Harib to walk with him they walked towards the balcony and Haroon gave a look to Harib.

"Kia hua?" Harib asked.

"Aba ke samne kyu baat ki tumne?" Haroon asked firmly.

Harib sighed his father very well knows why he did that because it was him where Harib have learned it from. Talking about mischiefs in front of his grandfather was something his father use to do very often it use to scare them enough to not repeat it.

Today Harib did that too because he wants kids to know that he isn't playing and is very much serious however he won't tell him all the details and will censor all of the significant details but the kids doesn't needs to know that.

"Apko nahi pata?" Harib replied.

"Harib wo mujshe sawal krnge!" Haroon scoffed.

"Me sambal lunga unhe ap fikar na kare." Harib replied.

"Leken unhe sab kuch nahi batana Hamza ke peeche chari lekar bhagnge woh!" Haroon said seriously.

Harib chuckled.

"Zaruart to use chari ki ha but its okay is time me deklunga!" He replied.

"Baba?" Harib said.

Haroon hummed.

"Was I too harsh with Mishi?" He asked.

Haroon smiled and patted his face.

"You did what you should and what you were expected of I am proud of you." Haroon replied.

Harib sighed but smiled he was not really happy with his punishment but according to him this punishment would engrave the lesson just fine.

"How is your partnership going?" Haroon asked.

Harib replied with red cheeks.

"Its all good baba." He smiled.

Haroon wasn't fool he noticed his face almost immediately.

"Is there anything I should know Harib?" He raised his brows.

"Not yet." Harib replied.

Haroon smiled he can clearly see his son slipping in fondness but he decided to give him some time.

Later at night after posting her bags's photos on thrift store's website Mishi decided to see her brothers. She walked towards Hammad's room and found him and Haider sitting on beanbags in his room and playing ps5.

Mishi clicked her teeth she was absolutely not looking forward to meet Haider she very quickly decided to close the door again but the boys saw her.

Haider glared at her and Hammad put the controller down.

"Kuch kaam ha?" He asked coldly.

Mishi shook her head.

"Me bad me aungi." She said sadly.

Haider noticed their faces and he knew they both have to talk.

"Mishaal!" Haider said and Mishi stopped dead in her tracks.

She turned around and looked at him sheepishly.

"Andar aou." Haider put the controller down and stood up.

Hammad just gave him a look silently asking him to behave. Haider rolled his eyes.

Mishi hesitantly walked inside.

Haider walked closer to her and gently slapped her face.

"Baat krlo isse me chalta hu okay?" He said and Mishi felt her breathing getting normal again.

"Hum game khelrahe the?" Hammad deadpanned.

"Tu haar hi raha tha koi baat nahi kal haradunga tujhe!" Haider smirked and left the room.

Mishi said nothing and sat on the bean bag Haider have just vacated. She leaned and rested her head on Hammad's shoulder.

"Sorry." She apologised.

"Bag post krdia?" Hammad asked.

Mishi nodded sadly. Hammad's heart went out to her he decided to end his silent treatment early today because she was already enough sad he wants her cheered up.

Hammad picked up Haider's controller and offered her.

"Game?" He asked.

Mishi's eyes shined up and she took the controller from his hand and kissed his face.

"Thank you bhaiii!" She exclaimed with excitement.

"Bhaijaan ko manalia?" Hammad asked smiling.

"Himmat nahi horahi!" Mishi replied.

Hammad took out his phone and message Harib few minutes later he came to his room with chips and icecreams.

Mishi looked at him and he just opened his arms. She ran into it and apologised again and again.

"Bas Mishu enough! Ajaou lets play Hammad ko harana bhi toh hai." Harib patted her head and she smiled with tears. The siblings spent hours playing the games and eating and munching.

It was almost 12am and the kaamal house was silent as always. The boys were asked to sleep on reasonable time so they usually sleeps around 10:30 to 11:00 however today was different the youngest two were wide awake and their older brother had no idea about it.

"Bhai?" Ayaan called Raayan.

"Aishta bolo!" Raayan glared at him.

"Bhaiya abhi tak study mein ha hum kia krenge?" Ayaan whispered.

"Ayu kuch na kuch to krna parega na yaar!" Raayan replied.

"Leken agar pakre gaye toh to bhot gussa krenge bhaiya!" Ayaan shook his head scared.

"Ajj gusse ka daar nhi ha mujhe humein kuch na kuch to soochna parega!" Raayan replied.

"Wifi off krdu?" Ayaan asked.

"Maar khani ha tumhe? Kyu ke mujhe to nahi khani." Raayan shook his head.

"Leken aur koi rasta bhi to nahi ha unhe study se nikalne ka!" Ayaan said.

"Me check karke aou wo kar kia rahe ha?" Raayan said.

"Han ap jasakte ho meri to subha school ha me abhi tak jagraha hu iss baat pe to bhot daannt paregi." Ayaan shook his head scared.

"Leken daar to mujhe bhi lagraha haina yaar." Raayan replied.

"Hum kitchen me chale?" Ayaan suggested.

"Tip toes pe chal loge? Wrna awaz chali jayegi study me." Raayan asked.

Ayaan nodded.

"Okay than koi garbar nahi Ayaan." Raayan warned.

Ayaan nodded with a grin. The brothers descended the stairs on their tip toes. The were just about to walk inside the kitchen but Ayaan bumped into a couch.

Raayan stomped his feet and stood there with a crying expression.

____________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you guys liked the chapter.

How was it?

Did you guys enjoy it?

How was Hammad?

What do you think Kammal brothers are upto?

Please do lots of votes and do detailed inline comments. Also please refrain from doing spam comments.

Also guys please check out my instagram account link is in bio you will find some spoilers there about the stories so make sure you guys check it out.

Next update after 120+votes and 120+comments.

Thank you all
..Nia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.6K 29
She was his from the start ✨. She was an angel protected by a devil 🌼. No one can harm her not even him πŸ‘€. His love, obsession, strength, weakness...
111K 9.3K 40
A young Feudal Lord who is trying to raise his siblings!! Will he ever be able to find true love? Peep in follow the journey of Salaar Ibrahim Khaan...
18.7K 1.7K 19
This book is a sequel of Khanzaade with some changes. You can take this book as new version of Khanzaade🀴.
29.4K 1.2K 13
Genre:Medical Fiction/Fatherhood/Brotherhood