Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)

By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jk: who are you y/n:my name is Y/n I want you to help me ( with little smile) Jk : what help how did you c... More

in heaven
what happened to him
she is ghost
private ghost
help me
sweet ghost
can I come with you ?
who is she ?
dont laugh hyung
stay away from her
ghost can't come in temple
moon is beautifull
drink blood
jealousy
it's not night mare
birth day party
He lost Her ..
his bunny smile
he is blushing
possessed him ..
vampire
note
date
dare to steal her ..
police station
bueatifull Night
confess
Brock His Trust
separated ..
miss her ..
regret
promise me ..
unexpected truth
Forgive me ..YN..
I LOVE YOU
Evil spirit
then Kill Him
Revange ..
Last journy
Last mission
Good bey jungkook
story cover ..
Our beautifull memories
Will You Marry Me
little Mafia seol ..
OUR Destiny (bonus part)

come back ...

297 21 6
By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Yn : who are you ( scared )

She say while gulping looking at two boy who was looking at her deeply ..

But their did not say a single word and start comming slowly towards her while she start sweating and her heart  beating fast when she saw their are comming toward her she started to step back while holding her bag tightly while saying ...

Yn : wh..what do yo..you want.. sway away from me ...( Stepping back )

Still they did not say anything ...when she about to run just then one boy came and hold her and she get more scared and about to scream but then other boy came cover her mouth with and they both drag her in tree forcefully and she  start to free her self but no use there are two boys in frond at her ..she try to push the boy who was holding her mouth but other boy slap her Hurd that make her lips blood ..tear start to left her eyes she felt helpless she wish to someone to  came and help her but she CANT ..just then  her heart beating more FAST when she saw one boy take out a sharp knife.. she start to free her self more .. then other boy take his hand away from her mouth and say...

Boy 1 : shhh I dare you shout and see what will I do to you ... ( Angry face )

Yn : ple...please.. ( crying ) leave me ( sobbed )

Boy 2 : yes yes we WILL you verry soon ...( Smirking )  well showing his sharp knife

One boy still holding her hand tightly from behind ..

Yn : why are you doi....doing ( sobbed) this to me I did not do any...anything to you  ( sobbed )   I don't even know you ..( crying badly )

Boy 2 : ah ah don't cry babygirl ..we known you did nothing wrong to us but..( smirking )

Boy 1 : you idiot stop talking to her and Kill Her fast...( Talking to other boy )

Yn eyes wine hearing his word she about to shout but other boy  cover her mouth titghly  from behind again ...her self become mess hair was mess her face become red wet because  of crying badly...she start to bleam herself for coming to park ...her eyes  fell on a boy  who was holding knife coming slowly towards her ..she start to shack her head while crying ...

Just then a boy StAb a sharp knife in her stomach forcefully ..yn eyes wine when she  felt sharp PAain in her stomach ..she can't say in word how much she feeling pain in her stomach ...

Tear rolled down her eyes .a word suck in her mouth ..but that boy take knife back from her stomch and AGAIN stab her  but this time hardly . ...  she lost her mind she feel her body weak her eyes version  started blur ..now she can't scream she don't have any energy.. A  boy from behind  leave her hand when she start to feel weak she hold her stomch .. other boy came in front from behind and they both look at her with smirking ... Yn hold her stomch titghly her breath started to  slow and she  stumbled  on her feet and her body hit on ground hardly on her stomch ...while taking deep breath ...while looking at that two boys .. While crying fist thing come in her mind is her family her beautifull memories with her..and started crying loudly feeling  so much pain in her stomch ..seeing that two boys started getting scared hearing her loudly  crying  and they was  about run just  then one of the boy come and take her bag ...

Boy 1 : 1 min let me take her bag ...( He say while taking her bag )

Boy 2 : yeh hurry up  if someone saw us then we could get into big trouble ..( say to other boy being scared )

Boy 1 : yeh yeh now run ...

Saying that both of the boys run from there holding he bag .. not even care about that girl body who was laying in ground half lifeless with messy state

After some time yn stop crying while she feel weak and her pain getting worse  and  difficult  to breath ...she prey to god to  send  someone to help her ...

Just then her eyes fell on someone ..

Flashback End.....

( Please play song ( Tum Hi Ho..By Arijit Singh's )

Jungkook just listening her silently a tear was runing down consulestly.his eyes ..his feel like  someone hitting his heart with knife ...he felt so much pain ...after hearing  her painfull story ..he just looking at her with tear in his eyes he have no word. she suffered a lot  with so much pain ....

Yn heart breck when she saw his eyes  filled with tear ..

Jungkook take deep breath befor saying ...

Jk : I..I'm so..sorry y/n for behaving  rudely with you in first. I did n..not ( gulping ) you suffered  so much ...( sniff)

Yn: its okay.. jungkook even it's not your fault   ( smile little controlling her tear )

Jk : the...then what ha...happened ne..next yn ..( sniffing )

Yn : that time I feel so. Mu..much pa..pain .. I feel so much weak I ju..just can't move my body... Im losing my hope ..BUT just then my eyes fell on someone  coming towards my directions ...

Jk : som...someone...?  ( Frown )

Jungkook become confused hearing her last sentence  his heart beating fast ....he afraid and started to pray to god that what he is  thinking it's not true ... ( What if that girl is...no no no that not her...)

Yn : yes ..and...

Yn about to say something just then she suddntly started screaming ...making jungkook wide his eyes ...she screaming holding her head making jk to hold her hand but no use she just scream ....

Jk : YN what happens ynnnnnnn ( holding her hand )

Yn : AhhAhahhhhhaAhhh ( screaming )

This make jungkook scared and panic his heart beating fast..... And he started crying ... While calling her name ....

Yn : AhaAhahha jungkook SAVE MEE...( Crying and shouting )

Jk :  YNNnnnnn I will save you  please just  tell what happens to you yn please tell me ynn...( Crying looking at her stats )

Suddely her body stared disappering  in air...while screaming ...making jungkook  eyes wine in shock he just lost his mind ...

Jk : YNnnnnnn WHERE you disappering  ....YNnnnn.. ( started  screaming )

Jk : YNNnnNnn...  ( Shout Loudly )

He gup up and started running hare and there while looking for her ..

Jk : WHERE ARE YOU YNnnnnnn.. ( crying )

Jk : Please  came back ...( Crying )

Just then he hear his door open sound but he just ignore it .. his mind was full of yn... His heart did not stop beating fast ..just then someone came and hold his shoulder from behind ...

Tae : jungkook why are you crying ...huh jungkook (. Worried)

But jungkook did not response and just keep crying ..

Tae saw jungkook messy state..

Tae : Jungkook please say what happens ( tear rolled down his eyes seeing his friend crying )

Tae : JUNGKOOK please say Did that ghost do something to you ?( With worried)

Jungkook did not say and start crying more loudly hearing her name ....

Tae : jungkook stop ple...please don't cry... Now you dont have to scared from that ghost. that priest  is going to send her back.. ( while patting jk back )

Hearing this jungkook immediatily look up at him with shocking face ..his heart stop beating  for some second.. .. he immediatily hold tae coller and say ...

Jk : what d..do yo..you mean (gulping ) HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN ....( Shouting )

Tae : jungkook what happens to you huh? Why are you behaving  like this ...

Jk : I SAY WHAT DO YOU MEAn By  that HUH what you did to HER...(shouting while holding tae coller
Jungkook say with heavy heart ...

Tae free his self and push jungkook hardly and say while angrily ...

Tae : ThAT Ghost jungkook THAT ghost NOW GONE...from your life ... ( Shouting )

Jk : WHAT....(with shocking  and angry )

Tae : listen jungkook today I went to church and meet priest and talked about your story ..and he say he will  ready to help us with that  ...and now he is doing his work in church and I'm dam sure that ghost there getting her punishment ... So jungkook you don't have to worry .... ( He say with serious face )

Hearing this jungkook just felt like someone stabbing  his heart .his heart tightened  ...his  tear did not stop filing ..
His whole word stop in one secound ...he look at taehyung with angry and hurt face ...

Jk : What you did TAEHYUNG.
.WHAT  YOU DID.... ( Crying  Hurd )

....... Vote and comment ....🙏❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 181 12
JEON JUNGKOOK MAFIA PRADISE 🥵💜 FF I HOPE U LIKE IT TADDA 😁🤗 FOCUS ON JUNGKOOK FF JUNGKOOK ENGLISH IS SO CUTE BUT MY ENGLISH IS SO WEAK 🤣👍 LO...
45.4K 1.6K 19
Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, practically getting on his knees and claspi...
2.5K 182 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...
2.1K 274 34
_________♡________ "We should let her go , Taehyung... " Dr. Lee said coming out of the ICU. " NO . I'LL NEVER LET HER GO ANYWHERE. " Yelled Jungkoo...