The Story of The Crossover Ve...

By CrossoverWriter

The story may be a fantasy, but in reality, it's also a lustful one. More

CHAPTER 1: The Creation of the Universe and the origins of Crossover
CHAPTER 2: The Battle Between King Crossover and Queen Sith
CHAPTER 3: Queen Sith's Plan
CHAPTER 4: The Tournament
CHAPTER 5: Lady Amara
CHAPTER 6: Reforming a crew
CHAPTER 7: The Secrets between Lady Amara & Lady Lamia
CHAPTER 8: Retreated
CHAPTER 10: Sithella
CHAPTER 11: Revenge to Sex
CHAPTER 12: The Reunion or at least
CHAPTER 13: An Unexpected Visit
CHAPTER 14: Queen Sith's New Kingdom
CHAPTER 15: The Revival / The Battle / The Orgy
CHAPTER 16: The Three Knights Unexpectedly Found Love
CHAPTER 17: The Luckier The King Got
CHAPTER 18: The Final Battle / A Happy Ending
SIDE STORY #1: The Mistresses
SIDE STORY #2: Rosalind x Alexandra

CHAPTER 9: Medea's Seduction

2 0 0
By CrossoverWriter

The Crusaders of Unity is now lost at the dark forest and now King Crossover and his men are leading them to safety. They walk through the dense trees, their armor clanging against each other as they navigate the narrow paths. The air is thick with the smell of damp earth and pine needles. Occasionally, they come across small clearings where ferns and wildflowers grow in abundance, providing a brief respite from the gloomy atmosphere.

"I hope Lady Amara is okay," one of the knights mutters, glancing nervously over his shoulder. "She seemed so determined to find us." King Crossover nods grimly, his grip on his sword tightening. "She might've went to Queen Sith's castle and now she's getting seduced by another lady whom her name is Lamia!" one of the knights whispers. "Lamia?!" another knight exclaims, alarmed. "She's Queen Sith's wife!" "Well, she's still a dangerous woman, and Lady Amara might be in trouble if she's not careful," the first knight replies worriedly.

"Don't worry, as long as Lady Lamia treats Lady Amara right, everything will be fine," King Crossover assures the concerned knight. "Lamia is known for her hospitality and kindness. I'm sure Lady Amara will find solace and protection in her home. Besides, Lady Amara is no ordinary maiden. She is strong-willed and wise. She will navigate these complex political waters with grace and cunning." The other knights nod in agreement, feeling somewhat relieved.

"So, what's the plan? we cannot defeat Queen Sith because she's too OP and powerful, we can't even kill her. How are we going to defeat her army?" one of the knights asks, voicing their concerns. King Crossover chuckles softly, "Well, that's where my secret weapon comes in. You see, I have an alliance with an ancient order of sorcerers who have been hidden deep within the forest for centuries. They possess knowledge and power beyond our wildest dreams. With their help, we will be able to outsmart and outmaneuver Queen Sith and her forces." The knights exchange glances, uncertain but hopeful.

Then he and his army encounter a seductive and hypnotizing woman who calls herself Mistress Medea. "I'm Mistress Medea."

"Uhh, are you that horny? No offense," the knight says, taken aback by her forwardness. "We are just looking for a safe place to stay, nothing more."

"Oh, I noticed that man," Mistress Medea says, grinning seductively at King Crossover. "I can tell you're a strong leader. You're the type who knows what he wants and goes after it, aren't you? Well, I have just the place for someone like you." She steps closer, her voice dropping to a husky whisper. "Come with me, and I'll show you a world of pleasure and power beyond your wildest dreams."

King Crossover gulps, his heart racing. The words of Mistress Medea have left him feeling nervous. He glances over at his men, unsure of how to react. They exchange uncertain looks, clearly intrigued by the seductive offer. The knight who had spoken before steps forward, "Umm... Your Highness, we're not really here to... you know..."

"Don't worry, I'm not asking you to," Mistress Medea says with a wink, her voice still low and seductive. "I'm starting to think that King Crossover is so sexy that even his men are feeling it." She steps even closer now, her warm breath tickling his ear.

"Well, um, I'm sure you're a very nice lady, Mistress Medea, but we really must be on our way," King Crossover says, his voice wavering slightly. "We're here because we're running from a war, not looking for... distractions." He takes a step back, hoping that his men will follow suit.

Mistress Medea grabs King Crossover's hand, her grip surprisingly strong. "Oh, I understand completely. But what if I make you forget all of your worries? What if I give you the power to conquer not only Queen Sith, but any enemy who stands in your way? I can offer you more than just pleasure. I can give you the world." She beings to lead him deeper into her home, her voice low and seductive.

"Wait, why am I naked?!" King Crossover exclaims, suddenly realizing he's stripped bare. Mistress Medea laughs softly, a seductive sound that sends shivers down his spine. "Oh, my dear, don't worry about that. This is just the first step in your new life. With me." She leads him into a lavish bedroom, adorned with the finest silks and furs. A massive, four-poster bed dominates the center of the room, its sheets and pillows in disarray.

She takes off her clothes and her bra revealing her big, rounded breasts that hang heavy with seduction. King Crossover can't help but feel overwhelmed by the sensuality that pours off of her.

"Uh, king? Are you okay?" One of his knights knocks on the door.

"The door's locked and no one can hear us from that door," Mistress Medea says with a wicked grin, stepping closer to the king. "You're here with me now, and there's no turning back." She takes his hand and leads him over to the bed, pulling him down onto the soft, yielding mattress.

She takes King Crossover's armor and underwear off, revealing his muscular body. She runs her hands over his chest, teasing his nipples with her fingertips. "You're so strong," she whispers, her breath hot against his skin. "I've never met anyone like you." He tries to resist, but her touch is too overwhelming, her seduction too powerful.

"And your dick, it's huge and aching for my touch..." Mistress Medea whispers.

"Wait, how did you..." King Crossover trails off, unable to finish his question as Mistress Medea sucks on his dick, her mouth engulfing him. Her expert lips and tongue stroke him in a way that feels both intimate and powerful. His body tenses and relaxes, lost in the sensation, as she takes him deeper and deeper. He looks down to see her big breasts bounce with each movement, a vision that only heightens the experience.

"You're sucking my cock!" King Crossover gasps, his hips bucking involuntarily. Mistress Medea's warm, wet mouth feels incredible as she takes him deeper and deeper. His fingers tangle in her long, silky hair, pulling gently as she sucks him harder.

As his knights look at the window, unable to believe what is happening, King Crossover feels himself getting a blowjob from Mistress Medea. He gasps in pleasure as her warm, wet mouth envelops him, her tongue dancing over the head of his cock. Her expert hands stroke his thighs and squeeze his ass, urging him closer to the edge. The sensation is overwhelming, and he tries to focus on anything but the pleasure coursing through his body.

"Why are you doing this?!" King Crossover cries out, his voice strained from the pleasure. Mistress Medea pulls back, her lips glistening with his essence. She smiles up at him, her eyes hooded and heavy-lidded.

"It's to make you mine," Mistress Medea whispers, her voice barely audible over the pounding of his heart. "To make you see that I can give you things no one else ever could. I can make all your dreams come true, if you'll only let me." She puts her big natural rounded boobs on his dick and rubs them, making it slide between them as she moans softly. "I want you to feel what it's like to be truly desired, truly owned. To have someone who will do anything, give anything, for your pleasure."

She leans forward, taking his cock into her mouth again, her tongue swirling around the head as she sucks. Her breasts rubbing against his dick while sucking him off. King Crossover's hips buck wildly, unable to contain the pleasure that surges through him. His hands clench into fists, digging into the silken sheets as he tries to hold on to something, anything, to ground himself in this overwhelming sensation.

"Oh, gods," he groans, his body tense and trembling. "I can't... I can't take any more of this..." He feels the familiar tightness in his groin, the impending release of his seed. Mistress Medea senses it too, her tongue flicking out to tease him one last time before she pulls back, her lips still wrapped around his dick.

She smiles up at him, her eyes dark and intense. "Let it go," she whispers. "Let go of everything you've ever known and give in to this. To me. Feel the power, the freedom."

As if in response to her words, his body convulses, his dick erupting in her mouth. Mistress Medea takes it all, swallowing him down, her throat working as she milks every last drop from him. His hips buck wildly, unable to control the force of his orgasm, but she holds him tight, never letting him go. When he finally gasps for breath, she releases him, watching as his cock throbs and pulses in her hand.

"Oh, wait. There's more coming for you. Put it on my mommy milkers." Mistress Medea commands as she takes his spent cock and places it against her large natural breasts. She rubs it slowly, her nipples hard and erect as they brush against the sensitive head of his dick. "Now, let's see if you can find the strength to come for me again."

As King Crossover watches, transfixed, Mistress Medea lowers her head and takes his cock back into her mouth. Her warm, wet lips and tongue expertly work their magic, teasing and pleasuring him. Her hands cup his ass, massaging and squeezing as she bobs her head up and down on his dick. Her breasts jiggle with each movement, her hard nipples brushing against him, sending shockwaves of pleasure through his body.

Her lips stretch tight as she takes more of him, her throat working as she accommodates him deep inside. She looks up at him, her dark eyes smoldering with desire and possession. "That's it," she whispers, her breath hot against his skin. "Let go and surrender to me." Her tongue flicks out to tease the sensitive underside of his cock, and he gasps, his hips bucking wildly.

"Let it all out on my melons," Mistress Medea commands, her voice husky with desire. Her breasts bounce enticingly with each word, the tight areolae encircling his cock like a velvet vice. She squeezes her eyes shut as he begins to thrust deeper into her mouth, her tongue dancing with his movements, her lips stretching impossibly wide to accommodate him. Her free hand glides down his chest, teasing at the hairs there before dipping lower, between his legs, where it grips his balls tightly.

The sensations are overwhelming: her warm, wet mouth on him, her breasts rubbing against him, her hand squeezing and massaging his testicles. He feels a familiar tightening in his groin, the familiar precursor to release. Mistress Medea senses it too, and her tongue swirls more quickly, her mouth opening wider to take him deeper. He can feel her own arousal, her wetness seeping through her panties and onto his skin, the intoxicating scent filling the air around them.

His hips buck wildly, thrusting harder into her mouth, and she meets his movements with a ferocity that matches his own. Her free hand moves lower, finding the entrance to his body, slick with her own juices, and guiding him inside. Her fingers curl and massage his inner walls, finding the spots that make him writhe with pleasure.

King Crossover finally lets his seeds go, feeling the hot rush of release shoot from deep within him, straight into Mistress Medea's big breasts.

"I'm all drained..." King Crossover whispers hoarsely, collapsing back onto the pillows as his body shudders with the final aftershocks of pleasure. Mistress Medea smiles up at him, her expression both satisfied and hungry. She leans forward, kissing his chest as her tongue laps at the salty mixture of their sweat and his seed. "Not quite," she says, her voice a husky whisper. "There's still so much more I want from you."

"What's gonna happen to the king?" one of the knights asks while looking at the window where Mistress Medea and King Crossover are engaged in their passionate scene.

"He got titfucked by the sorceress," another knight quips with a grin, "and he's too far gone to do anything about it. I mean, look at him! He's completely drained."

"This is serious," the first knight says, his voice laced with concern. "We've got to do something."

"Nah, let our king have some fun," one of the knights says with a smirk. "He's earned it." The others chuckle in agreement, but there's a note of uncertainty in their laughter. The knights watch as Mistress Medea continues to tease and pleasure their king, her body moving in a sinuous dance of dominance and desire. Some of them can't help but feel a twinge of envy, wishing they were in his place.

"I want you to be my husband," Mistress Medea whispers into King Crossover's ear, her voice throaty with desire. "I want to claim you as mine, in every way possible." Her fingers trace circles around his entrance, teasing and taunting him. "I want to make love to you, here and now, on this bed of blood and thorns."

One of the knights looks at the others, uncertainty written all over his face. He opens his mouth to say something, but no words come out. He clears his throat and tries again. "Um, I mean, we should probably, uh... protect the king, or something."

"Don't worry, even if they're watching us, they can't hear us." Mistress Medea says with a sultry grin. She kisses King Crossover softly on the lips, her tongue dancing with his. Her hand finds his cock again, already starting to stir to life once more. "You're mine, and I'm going to claim you."

This is my first kiss with another woman, King Crossover thinks as Mistress Medea's lips meet his, her tongue sliding against his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 311 12
Just a story about two women doing gay shit because I need a girlfriend. WARNING: Contains smut, abuse, cursing, suicide attempts etc.
356 10 20
This is the beginning of a story that is full of Sex, Gore, Lust, and Amazing writing skills. Please read it.
22 0 25
A complicated exciting medieval story where it has many stories within a story. Everybody has problems: 1.) A king who has been troubled by a dream...
8.3K 102 72
An imagined love story of Gabel Lachzion 🏹🖤