Playboys (bxb)

By teegirl190

Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is dist... More

Author's pov
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chaper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chaper 10
chaper 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chaper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaper 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
1.42k reads!!!
Chapter 32
THE END
Author's note

Chaper 17

682 24 4
By teegirl190

LYON'S POV

        My alarm blared, and I rolled over turning it off. I hadn't slept a wink, and spent the whole night thinking about what just happened.

       I picked up my phone with a sigh. Searching through my contacts, until it landed on Kelly. I clicked on it and watched it ring. She was in college five hours away from me, and we hardly talked, but I needed her advice right now.

       She picked up after the second ring and I mentally prepared myself for our conversation. Sighing for the 100th time today, I placed the phone on my ear as her annoying voice rolled out the phone's speakers. "Did you hit your head or something?"

           "W-what? Really? That's the first thing that came out of your mouth?" I asked and she laughed in response.

         "I'm just surprised you called me. You know I've been stalking your Instagram, you're really popular."

         "Yeah I know" I replied

        "How?" She gasped cogently"

        "You like all my posts" I said sarcastically because it was very obvious.

          "Oh yeah. That's true" she said chuckling and I frowned.

       "Kellyyyy, I need your help"I ran a hand through my hair. "I'm fucked right now"

         "What's up?...girl problems?"

       "N-no just listen okay?" I went on to tell her everything, the line going silent after I was done. "Kelly are you there?"

        "I'm here, I'm just stunned. I just  didn't see you as someone who would be interested in guys"

       "I'M NOT GAY!..... I guess, I kinda am. I think I like both genders"

         "Who is the boy? Is it someone I know?" She asked and I went silent for a while.

          "Did mum tell you that her childhood friend was coming to stay with us for a while?"

       "No way... Mike?" She asked surprised

       "Yeah him. Wait how did you know his name?"

       "I stalk his Instagram too. He is fine as hell. Is he single?"

       "Is he single? Kelly we're 17, and you're 21" I replied rolling my eyes. "I forgot how much of a creap you were" I said as she laughed in response.

       "See Lyon, I think you're overthinking this. So what if you like a guy suddenly? You're still you and I'll advise you to go for it before another person does. Another person like me, he's a catch." she said and I mentally cringed, I could swear she just winked.

        she had to spoil the whole speech with that last sentence, and I rolled my eyes. My whole family is wierd asf.

        "I can't. Not right now at least."

       "W-what? Why?" She asked sounding exasperated and I sighed explaining everything that happened last night.

      "YOU DID WHAT?" She screamed. "Oh my God Lyon what were you thinking"

        "I DON'T KNOW to be honest. I'm really sorry"

        She calming down." You should be saying that to him, Lyon"

   I squeezed my forehead. "I will"

       "How's dad?" She asked suddenly and my breath hitched.

      "I don't know to be honest. Mum never talks about him, I don't even know which prison he is in"

        "Typical mum" she said with a sad voice. "You must really miss him huuh? For you to call me for advice" Tears streamed down my face as she said that and I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

        "Don't flatter yourself Kelly" I said trying to keep my voice strong but ended up failing. She went silent for a while.

        "I'll see what I can do, if I get any information I'll tell you. Now go sort out this stuff first"

         I nodded cleaning the tears of my face. "Thanks"

          ****.            ****.               ****

         I peeked out the door checking if Mike was there, when the coast was clear I opened the door fully stepping out. I stood in the hallways adjusting my tie just as mum walked up behind me and I screamed in fright.

          "What?" She asked looking suspicious.

          "Oh it's just you" I said hyperventilating, and placed a hand on my chest. "I just had a bad night"

           She looked up at the ceiling dramatically, "Funny, because Mike told me the exact same thing"

          "He did?" I asked a little too loudly and mum raised a brow at me.

         "Are you okay?"

          I nodded. "Sure. why wouldn't I be?Anyways, I'll be late for school byee" I gave a fake smile and ran down the stairs, out the door.

           I got to the garage gasping for breath, holding my car for support. "Fuck, I can't live like this" I said trying to catch my breath. I put my hands on my pockets and realized I didn't bring my car keys.

          "Really?? It just had to be today??" I said with a hand on my hip.

        My heart double flipped  as I saw Mike coming out from the house, I dramatically held onto the door and turned to him. "Do  you want to come to school with me?"

        He didn't even as much as look at me, and just walked out the gate. Running a hand through my hair, I turned back to look at my car. I  deserved that though.

        I went back up the stairs to pick my keys and met Racheal just as I came down. Just great!

       "Hi" she greeted. "You didn't come down for breakfast"

       "Y-yyeah, I woke up late" I said rubbing my palms together. "I'm gonna be late. See you later" and I  practically sprinted out the door before she could reply. I wanted to get to Mike before he got to the busy stop.

         I finally started the car and drove out the gates slowly, I wanted to make sure I had a chance to apologize. I saw him down some blocks just as I drove down my street and I sped a little to meet up with him.

          "Mike" I called out getting to him, "let's go to school together" but he ignored me and kept on walking. "I can drop you at the bus stop if you'd like"

          He stopped walking and I smilled thinking he'd decided to ride with me, but he just pulled out his ear pods, clicked on his phone, and a few minutes later Jame's car was pulling up in our Street. He got in and they drove off leaving me there like I was invisible.

          I got into my car angrily, hitting the steering, making the car blare unintentionally. After a few minutes,  I had calm down and started the car, driving quietly the rest of the way.

         The drive to school was short, and as I stepped out of the car girls starred giggling and whispering irritatedly. I rolled my eyes and locked my car, trying to look for faces I actually wanted to see.

           I met Williams eyes and he waved me over. I squeezed through the girls and went over to where Lyon was standing. "What's up" he greeted shaking me.

          "I'm fine, I guess" I said rubbing my puffy eyes. Any news on the state competition?"

         "That's exactly why I called you" he replied leading the way. "Coach said to tell you guys to start preparing, we're leaving on Wednesday, to practice and for some formalities before the game, we'll be back after the game on Saturday"

        I nodded in response, "so it's gonna be like a camping kind of situation?"

         "Yeah exactly" he said clapping. "Coach has taken permission from the principal so we're good"  I nodded in agreement and he smilled.

         "Spread the word man" he said patting my back and running off.

         I pulled out my phone to text Briana when she pulled up Infront of me. "Oh my God you scared me" I said sarcastically and she frowned.

        "Well hello to you too king" she said and we both burst out laughing  walking into the school building. As soon as we got past the school's cafeteria, she pulled me into one of the empty class rooms kissing me.

          "What are you doing" I asked pushing her back.

         "Kissing your duurh" she smilled and kissed me again. I kissed her back because I wanted to have a two factor- authentication about what was going on in my life right now.

        The door creaked open, and I turned to see a group of junior girls apologize and walk out leaving Mike with a clear view of Briana and I.

         He nodded knowingly and walked off. "Fuck! this was bad" I pushed Briana off me and ran after him, but lost him in the crowd of students.

        I hadn't even fixed the other problem, and now I had created a new one for myself. Giving up, I pulled at my hair and sluggishly walked towards my locker.

         "This was all a mess. I WAS A MESS"

Lyon is finally accepting his feelings.. cute:⁠^⁠)

Please vote.
Teegirl:⁠-⁠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 2.2K 11
[BXB] Blake Collins moves in next door and Luca Mendoza's world turns upside down. ☆☆☆ When popular football player Blake Collins moves in next door...
43.7K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
2.5M 93K 49
*COMPLETED* After "The Incident" Blake, his brother Cody and his mom move to Pine Hill. New school, new life. But the bad boy Romeo challanges Blake...
61.5K 4.4K 44
Going into his second year of college, Tee is flying high. His studies are getting harder, but he can handle it. He has managed to get almost every...