The Perfect Addiction

Autorstwa badbitchesworldwide

"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing th... Więcej

The Perfect Addiction
1• Sunshine
2• Never Enough
*Update*
*Characters*
3• Getting Wasted
4• Have Fun
5• My Savior
6• Who Are You?
*Update*
7• Mine
8• Cherry
9• Lie
10• Saved Again
11• Safe
12• Unforgettable
13• Guardian
14• Impatient
15• Angel
16• Enemies
17• Love
18• kidnapped
19• Found?
20• Double Attack
21• Truth
22• Home
*Update*
23• Reunited
24• Bond
25• Date
Update!
27• His
*Update*
28• The Grand Ball
29• Dance With Me
30• Bora Bora
31• Family Dinner
32• Monster
33• Trust
34• Control

26• Surprise

274 7 2
Autorstwa badbitchesworldwide

Liam's Pov:

After I got Isa back, I've felt so happy.

I know, right? It's crazy every time I think about it. Her dad told me that if I hurt her in any way, then he'll come after my head, and yes, he was definitely serious about it. As much as he likes me, he would keep his word.

I sit on my chair looking at my emails since I haven't been around. I have to tell Kaden to go look at the shipments that we are expecting and train the new group that comes in today. The British Mafia leader, Martin Miller, called and invited me to the grand ball that happens every after 2 years. The Mafia families take turns with hosting, and this year, the British Mafia is hosting.

I wanted to tell Isabella about it, but I'm too excited about the date we have in about an hour. I'll probably tell her over dinner.

But this isn't just any normal dinner. Today, I'll be asking her to be my girlfriend. And shit I'm nervous. I don't do relationships because I think they are useless and a waste of time, but Isa makes me think otherwise. I call Kaden to take care of business tomorrow and also call the jewelry store and place an order for tonight.

Once I've sorted everything, I make my way down to the gym to relieve some stress and the nervousness I have for tonight. I go up when I have about 30 minutes to prepare for tonight.

With just 10 minutes left, I'm headed downstairs to wait for Isa.

I'm in my black suit with a white shirt with 2 undone buttons showing my chain. My rings, Rolex, on my right hand. With my hair neatly brushed back. Not forgetting my signature cologne, I noticed Isabella has taken a liking to.

Isa's Pov:

Taking one last look in the mirror and for once in my life, I felt beautiful. I felt alive. Seeing how lively I am gave me a glow I never knew I needed.

As I made my way downstairs with my heels clicking on the floor filled with nervousness. Liam turned and faced me, running his eyes all over my body. I got hotter by the minute until I cleared my throat, making my way to him.

"You look so beautiful, Isa." He says, still staring at me with awe in his eyes. I wore a tight, silky dress that was backless, making it show my curves and perfectly toned skin. I look down embarrassed because he makes me so nervous. "Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I say, looking up at him. He gently smiles and pulls out a bouquet of white roses. "How did you know?" I asked, shocked that he knew I loved white roses.

"I don't kiss and tell amore. Let's go before we get late, Sí?" I nod and hook my hand in his as we make our way to the black Porsche.

I notice how he kept on looking at me in the car as if he couldn't keep his eyes off me. I won't lie. That made me feel something between my legs. The way he looks at me. The way he licks his lips when he stares at my lips.

This man will be the death of me!

We soon arrived at some fancy Italian restaurant. This place could be seen that it was meant for royals. I felt as if I didn't belong here. This place was literally like nothing I've seen before.

Liam opened my door and led me inside the restaurant as one of the doormen parked the car. I stared in awe as the beautiful bright lights caught my attention.

"Wow, this place is amazing." I say as I'm still impressed. "I'm glad you like it. It is new, and I wanted to try it out with you." Liam says as we approach the receptionist, but she quickly shows us to our table, which is in a quiet corner with some slow background music playing. I didn't miss how everyone in the restaurant had stopped eating and talking, and all looked our way.

Liam pulled out my chair and I sat down as he did the same.

Well fuck I know I've said this a lot of times but this man is definitely beautiful. Looking at him makes me feel so nervous and happy.

Soon the starters can out and we started eating. I didn't miss how Liam kept on looking at me as if he wanted to say something but I pushed that thought away and enjoyed our little silence.

We talked and talked, and honestly I never knew how this man was so interesting.

"Isa...since the day I met you I never knew how important you would be to me and cazzo I'd be lying if I said I wasn't in love with you. Seeing you gives me a sense of peace and happiness I never knew I needed. Will you be my girlfriend?"

My mouth opened slightly as I sat there with some tears in my eyes as Liam asked me to be his.

"Please say something amore."

"Oh fuck. Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend Liam!" I said smiling hoping I wasn't day dreaming because no ways he just asked me to be his.

Liam gave me one of the most perfect smile ever as he pulled out a box and gently placed it on the table in front of me.

"Well amore this if for you." He said looking at me.

"No you don't have to. You don't have to Liam."

"I wasn't asking Isa this is yours."

I couldn't help but feel so happy as I opened the box which revealed a beautiful necklace which by the way looked so expensive. I sat there looking at it, not believing that this was actually happening.

Liam stood up and stood behind me and placed the necklace on my neck. At this point I was now crying. Crying because I also love this man.

I stood up and gave him a hug. He also returned it and kissed my forehead which made me blush thankfully the lights weren't so bright for him to notice...at least that's what I thought.

We continued with our dinner but this time it was different. I was finally his and fuck it felt good knowing that.

"I've been invited to a ball which is hosted by one of the mafia and I was hoping you could come with me Bella."

"A ball? When is it?"

"Tomorrow amore."

"Oh but I don't even have a dress...I haven't done my hair and nails and-"

"Relax your pretty head, tomorrow I've set a date for you to do all that so no need to worry about anything."

"Well in that case I'd love to come with you. But won't it be a problem because I'm not part of the mafia?"

He gently smiled and answered, "you don't have to worry about it. You are my date and every one will be coming with one. I won't let anything happen to you as long as I'm alive Bella."

I nodded as relief came when he reassured me. I would trust him with my life and I do.

"Liam I love you." I said without even realizing I was saying such. Liam stopped talking and looked at me.

"What did you say amore? Please repeat that for me baby."

"Hehe I said I love you." I genuinely looked at him with nothing but the purist smile. he seemed shocked at first, but seconds later he started smiling, which made me fall in love with him every second.

Liam's POV:

Hearing as she told me, she loved me made my heart stop and fuck it felt so good, knowing that she was finally mine and no one else's. Because Norman will ever touch her or look at her while I'm around because she is mine and only mine.

We finished dinner and walked out the restaurant as we approached my car and we both set inside but this time I couldn't stop looking at her because she was mine. I don't think I would ever stop looking at her. She's truly the most beautiful and perfect girl I've ever seen.

Without wasting any time, I placed my lips on her soft ones which she was kind of shocked, but kissed me back passionately. A kiss that I filled with love and fuck it felt amazing.

I promise no one will ever hurt her or even think about touching her because she belong to me she always did since the day I met her.

Sharing that passionate kiss, I started the car and we made our journey back home our home fuck this guy is making me fall in love with her. I don't think I'll ever love anyone as I love her.

We both went to our room and took turns in the shower. When is the came out of the bathroom with her here with, and her perfectly turned body still it with a little towel around her petite body. It made me so hard that I even forgot that I was looking at her.

She was truly perfect in every way.

I made my way towards her and didn't miss how she looked so nervous and underneath me since I was taller than her, of course She slowly backed away when I came in front of her, and I slowly took step towards her until she hit the wall which gave her no space to runaway anymore.

I gently move a strand of hair that was on her beautiful face which made her blush and fuck. She makes everything she does look so cute. I bent down to her and whispered in her ear.

"If I didn't have any control, I would have ripped that towel of your perfect body , and made love to you."

I kissed her cheek and made my way to the bathroom but before I could close the door, I heard her sigh, knowing very well that made her feel things in ways that I can imagine. Making me smirk in satisfaction, knowing that I affect her.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

173K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
37.6K 678 47
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
1.3M 26.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...