Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 16

1.4K 59 1
By DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;

"Doesn't look like Hajime's holding back." Rock said, while we watch Hajime fire his gun at Jyugo.

"They shouldn't be fighting. I thought those two got along pretty well." Nico said.

"That was then, both of them are going full on out now." Uno said.

"Jyugo, has to stop or else." Rock said.

Hajime grabbed Jyugo by his right ankle and lifted him in the air. Jyugo tried to hit Hajime with his blade, causing him to quickly let go and point a gun at Jyugo's head.

"Uno, wait!" Nico and Rock said, while Uno jumped over the ledge, before the other two followed him.

"Seriously, you two as well?!" I asked. I sighed annoyed and jumped over the ledge to help.

Uno's pov;
"Hey Rock, try moving in on his left side to grab his side on the right." I said.

"Got it!" Rock said, before grabbing onto Jyugo from behind. "Alright be good Jyugo, we're going back home.".

"I'm so sorry, Jyugo!" Nico says, while hitting him on the back of his neck but failed. "I could of sworn that work".

"Jyugo, we went back a long way buddy. Trust me, you don't wanna do this." I say, before Jyugo tried fighting his way out of Rock's hold.

"Jyugo, no! Just calm down!" Rock said.

"If you don't stop resisting right now. They'll take you to trail and make your sentence longer and-".Nico gets cut off by Jyugo throwing him and Rock to the side.

"Where is the guard? Don't make me ask twice." Jyugo said.

"What do you mean?" Nico asked.

"What's wrong? Snap out of it!" Rock shouted, as he grabbed Jyugo by the waist.

"We're right here just calm down!" Nico shouts. Jyugo threw down his blade in between them and made a tiny explosion. They fall back down to the ground and passed out.

"No, Nico! Rock!" I shouted.I looked over at Jyugo walking towards me."Look at me it's Uno, I'm here to help you." He ignored me and kept walking closer towards me. "Try to remember who you really are Jyugo! Buddy please." Jyugo raised his blade above me. "You're my friend, aren't you!".While he threw down his blade. I quickly looked away and waited for the blade to hit me, but I felt nothing.I looked over and saw Hajime holding the blade back with his hand.

I back away."Hajime, you-".

"Know your place 11, you're nothing more than an inmate. So stay out of my way." Hajime said, before punching Jyugo hard in the stomach until he coughs up blood.

"Hajime, stop you're going to-".

"Shut up, I'm doing my duty as a guard. That's the only reason why, I associate with trash like you." Hajime said, as Jyugo slowly stood back up.

"Where is he? Where's-".Jyugo gets cut off by Hajime when he grabbed Jyugo by the head and knees him hard in the stomach.

"You got him,it's over." I said, before Hajime punches Jyugo in the face mutiple times.

I see Tb/n running towards us and he was really pissed. He tackled Hajime off of Jyugo, and Jyugo fell on the ground unresponsive. I went to him and crouched beside Jyugo.

"Oh buddy," I mumbled, as I looked at his injuries Hajime did.

Y/n's pov;
I pinned Hajime to the wall, and I was giving him a death glare. "What the hell are you doing, Inmate?!" Hajime asked.

"The hell am I doing?! What the hell are you doing?! I'm pretty sure you're not suppose to kill an inmate! You call yourself a Nanba guard, when you can't even control your own anger! You're probably disobeying the warden, I'm right aren't I?! Someone who can't control their own anger, doesn't deserve to be a guard!" I shouted right back, and Hajime didn't look happy to hear me shout at him. "What? Do something!" Someone grabbed me from behind.

"Cut it out, Tb/n. They can make your sentence longer. " Uno said. He slowly pulls me away.

I pulled myself out of Uno's grip and scoffed from my anger then walked away.

Warden Hyakushiki's pov
"Call in the medics" I said.

"Yes, ma'am!" Mitsuru said.

"The new year's tournament has reached, it's conclusion." I said.

Hajime's pov;
I walked over and stood by number 15."Inmate captured." I said.

~A timeskip to a later time in the smoking room~

"Hajime, you idiot, what the hell were you thinking man." Samon said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Your orders were to capture the inmate not cave his skill in. And you started on him all over again, when the warden and number 07 looked away. We had to pull you off him, you went full psycho." Samon said.

"Which created more work for us." Kiji said.

"You guys are overreacting, I only used my fist." I said.

"Yeah,well you might as well used a tool. You beat 15 with all the strength you have, I can't even guess how many bones you broke. We're lucky the punk didn't die." Samon said.

"You wrecked his face." Kiji said.

"It was 8 blows to the face, several to the stomach, others all over, and he's unconscious" Kenshirou said, before Kiji sat down beside me.

"I hope, you're ready to take responsibility for your actions. The tournament was ruined due to you." Kiji said.

"Huh, why am I the only one you're blaming?" I asked.

"Shut up, the mood was completely miserable because you went crazy on that Inmate!" Kiji yelled in my face.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"If you recall the post festival feast, felt rather more like a funeral. Because no one could eat after seeing your face! If you must beat inmates half to death, you should consider washing the blood from your face. Before attending a public meal. Did you see the expression from your chef of building 13?" Kiji asked.

"He did look kinda sad, didn't he." I said.

"Is that his sad face?" Kiji questioned, before crossing his arms."Well in my opinion it looked like pure rage.".

"At any rate the incident made waves, the higher ups will be reacting soon. This is no time to be relaxing." Kenshirou say, before I stood up.

"Which reminds me, I'll be over due at building 13. Yamato exercises more than his works, so I am to leave the monkey and the bird with heavy makeup." I say, while walking towards the door.

"Wouldn't risk parting ways on a decent note now, would you?" Kiji asked, before I walked out and shut the door behind me.

~Building 13 cell 13~

I opened the cell door. "Alright you punks you better-" I get cut off by a bucket thrown at my face.

"Piss off Hajime, you got a lot of nerve showing your face you stupid devil person!" Uno said.

"Damn kid, what the hell are you trying to pull here?" I asked, before he grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"Were you trying to kill Jyugo, was that it?! Breaking his bones and making him throw up blood. Is that how you always do things. What the hell is wrong with you?!" Uno yelled

"Let it go man." Rock said.

"And don't tell me, you were doing your job!" Uno raised his voice.

"Shut up." Rock said.

"Bet you kill someone if it was your job." Uno said.

"Uno, that's way to harsh!" Rock said.

"Of course I would, if it were my job I would do it." I said.

"Do you mean that?" Nico asked.

"However, I admit I went overboard this time. I wasn't trying to kill the kid." I say, while taking his hand off me as the inmates stay quiet. "He'll probably wake up in a day or two".

"You know he kinda useless, a real stick in the mud. His hand writing sucks, can't do math, and he blows at sports. The dude isn't even good at games, the only thing he's decent at is breaking out of jail. But there's one thing about him." Uno says, before pointing at me. "Jyugo understands where the rest of us are coming from, and he cares about us. So if you think he's just a monster, then I say the only real monster is you.".

I turned around and started walking out.

"Hajime wait, where's Jyugo? Can you-". I cut the last part off by close the door.

~Smoking room~

"Hey, how did it go with the guys in 13?" Seitarou asked, while I smoke a cigarette.

"They kicked me out." I said.

"How exactly did that work? I never thought you get kicked out of a cell. By the way, i took number 07 back to the Otogi's, his fever spiked up again." He said.

"Well first Uno yelled at me and called me a demon. Got pretty high in mighty for criminals." I said.

"So I guess, they're still mad about 15?" He asked.

"Hey there you are!" I hear Mitsuru say, as he walked in. "Hajime".

"I came here to get away from the loud mouths." I said.

"Now is that any way to greet someone who traveled across the prison to deliver you a message." He said.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Check it, it's from our ma'am Hyakushiki." He said.

"What does she want?" I asked.

"I'll read it for you" He said, before unfolding the paper. "Building 13 Supervisor Hajime Sugoroku, is now suspended for a total of 3 days!". It took me by surprise. "Cheer up buddy! I mean you had to be punished somehow after what you did. But a three day suspension is a slap on the wrist. The Warden cut you a break. She must be going soft." I looked down to the ground. "I guess for a hard core work alcoholic like yourself, three days seems like alot.".

"Supervisor," Seitarou says with concern.

Y/n's pov;
I watched Doctor Otogi give me mutiple different medicines through the iv he put back in my hand, after changing my bandages that he did surgery on.

"You have the flu, so you'll be staying here until you're fever is gone and the arm i did surgery on looks a lot better. So stay put this time or I'm tying you down to the bed." He said.

"Yeah, I'll behave." I said. He walks away from me. I laid down on my back and stared at the ceiling. "I hope Jyugo is okay." I thought to myself and closed my eyes.

Tb/n's pov;
"Yo, little man, Hazel. Where are you?" Hobie asked.

I get up from the guest bed, I've been sleeping on at Hazel's house and left the room. I went into the living room where Hazel and the gang were.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We found a hacker, and he found out where Y/n is." Sarah said.

"Really, where?" I asked.

"At Nanba prison, the prison is on government waters. It's impossible to get there and sneak in, there's thousands to millions of highly trained prison guards from around the country." Luke said.

"That's not good," Hazel said.

"You might be able to put in a request to visit Y/n, which we have the hacker doing now." Hobie said.

"How did you get a hacker to work for you?" I asked.

"We blackmailed him so bad, he had no choice but to help." Hobie said.

"Oh boy, you guys said you wouldn't do that anymore." Hazel said.

"Uhhh, we lied." Hobie said.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey, everyone. I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts?

If you have ideas for future chapters please let me know!

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.8K 26
"Neh [Y/N]-chan, let's datee~" Uno singed while clinging onto the prison bars. "You're truly stupid aren't you? Never in my whole life will I ever da...
135K 3.6K 36
You are (y/n) (l/n), you know Jyugo for a long time but got separated, So you started searching Jyugo, but the police caught you because you trespass...
24.8K 534 8
(y/n) Sakura Evergarden. The royal princess to an island most don't know about. Legends say its off the coast of Japan but where is it really? So wh...
101K 2K 61
Ryuki Echizen. A 14 yrs. old tennis pro who's father is a Legend tennis player named Nanjirou Echizen. Hunted by her dark past, she decided to leave...