Rum

By Therapy2Needed

Description: Hinata Shoyo attempting to survive in prison, that's it, that's literally it... Warning: Slow Up... More

Bab 1
Bab 2
Bab 4
Bab 5
Bab 6

Bab 3

8 0 0
By Therapy2Needed

'No One POV'

It has been an uneventful week after his first coitus with two complete, perverted strangers that he barely knew other than their names at the time. However, it wasn't a 'peaceful' week for him since whenever he was alone & away from Kogane & his group of friends, it was either Mad Dog or that rooster head who would drag him to the side where it was only just the two of them. Stealing kisses from him whenever they got the chance but whenever they tried to go further than that Shoyo would immediately pull away, saying "It still hurts from last time". Shoyo knew that they were annoyed by 'that' & it was visible on their faces & the way they chuntered in frustration & ire. But their 'patience' & the fact that they were able to hold themselves back from f**king him senseless took him by surprise in all honesty.

However, 'good things' like that don't last long when it enters the third week of his imprisonment. "Iwa-chan, so whose Tobio playing against?" Oikawa sat down beside him as he swept away the sweat on his forehead with his singlet. "Left side of the court is him, Nishinoya, Azumane, Inuoka, Washio & Satori while on the other side, it's Koganegawa, Tsukishima, Morisuke, Goshiki, Aone & Shorty" Iwaizumi could see that sh*t eating grin on his best friend's face the moment he mentions Shoyo. "How interesting~ Didn't know Shortie Pie could play volleyball with that height & plump body of his" Oikawa couldn't help but let his mind wander with the idea of having Shoyo all to himself, beneath him & begging for his attention.

But Oikawa scratched that thought when he caught a clear view of Tobio's face 'He's frustrated?'. "Hey, Iwa-chan, who's leading?" Oikawa queried, he could see a smirk plastered on his best friend's face before answering his question "Well, our Shorty of course! 28-26, 25-27 & now it's 20-18, just five more points he'll win". Every inmate that was there was basically invested in the volleyball match that was ongoing in the sports area of the prison since most of them are here for a lifetime, the head of the prison decided to add another building specifically for sports activities for the inmates to keep them preoccupied instead of escaping from this place. 

This was all because of Sawamura Daichi, Kuroo Tetsuro, Oikawa Toru, Futakuchi Kenji, Bokuto Kotaro, Ushijima Wakatoshi, Terushima Yuji, Daisho Suguru, Iizuna Tsukasa, Kita Shinsuke & Kiryu Wakatsu. The few inmates that escaped successfully without much problem & even helped most of their crew escaped with them as well. They've done it a couple of times as well to the point where the media got involved, giving them all the tough questions of whether the warden & his guards could do their jobs properly or not. It wasn't until those specific individuals suggested to the warden about this 'sport's area' that everything started to somewhat 'calm down'. 

Back to the story now, it includes those lazy-eyed foxes who watched the match from a distance just like Oikawa & his group of people, watching the ginger swaying his body around left & right on the court & what took them by surprise every time was when he jumped to spike the ball. "Woah! Akaashi! Would you look at that, it looks like he's flying every single time when he jumps!" Akaashi agreed with his senpai at the statement while his eyes were still glued on the ginger & his plump a*s. Terushima, Yamaguchi, Ushijima, Kiryu & Kenma sat in absolute silence while watching the game, an odd group indeed but Kenma couldn't find where Kuroo was & Kuroo was still looking for Kenma in the cafeteria & kitchen as of now.

When the match was finally over with the scores of 28-26, 25-27 & 26-24, the win was in favor of Shoyo's team. To say Kageyama was furious was an understatement, he rarely loses whenever he plays volleyball & when he does it's to those crazy volleyball addicts like his senpai's that he learned to play from. For the first time in this hellhole, Shoyo felt happy & he was cheerful about it, going over to hug Kogane as he spun the ginger around in the air with a smile on his face at the cuteness of his bunkmate.

But that move he did on Koganegawa was a mistake, a huge mistake as the others kept looking at them. Kogane felt like countless daggers were being thrown & piercing his body when he held the ginger in his arms. An aura Koganegawa got used to when he entered prison was that spine-chilling feeling he would get whenever someone was planning an attack on a guard or inmate. "Alright, inmates! That's enough for today, it's time for the showers for those who work out!" Kogane let go of Shoyo & they both headed to the showers as well as the rest who played & broke a sweat.

Shoyo was the first one in & the first one out 'I can't let anyone see these marks'. In Koganegawa's words 'Remember Sho! You better not let these animals see those marks on your body or else they'll try doing the same thing as that con man & serial killer!' He had a slight blush on his face when he saw some of these 'bruising' marks on his collarbone & chest as he put on his orange uniform. Shoyo gathered his stuff & exited the changing room & walked past the other inmates in line, waiting their turn for the showers as most of them were drenched in sweat. Some have already taken their tops off, leaving them half-naked & some left their singlet on with their orange top held in their hands.

Shoyo kept his eyes glued to the direction of his cell before heading down to the cafeteria for dinner as he walked past them, making sure to not make eye contact with anyone since that might start a fight as Koganegawa had warned him on his first day here. But a glimpse of a black rose tattoo on the forearms of this olive-brown hair individual with matching colored eyes caught his attention. 'OH SH*T!! It's Ushijima Wakatoshi! The guy who committed arson & patricide!' Once he realized that they made eye contact, Shoyo kept his head down "Stop" Shoyo did just that, he had to force himself to swallow down the lump forming in his throat.

"Yes?" Shoyo couldn't help himself but he was scared to death just by looking at this man's stoic expression, looking down on him like he's some sort of ant, waiting to be stepped on till death. "You played..." Ushijima wasn't able to finish his sentence when he was distracted by a pat on his right shoulder "Bastard Ushiwaka! Don't scare the ginger away or you might not actually get a taste of it" The brunette rendered with a smile. "I wasn't, I just wanted to tell him that he played well against that young prodigy of yours" Ushijima exclaimed as he looked at the brunette "Shittykawa! Stop messing around & pick a fight with someone your OWN size!" Iwaizumi voiced out.

"Ugh! Why do you have to be so mean to me, Iwa-chan?! Plus, I am his size" Oikawa retorted as he stuck his tongue out to annoy him. (Note, in this story, Oikawa is 186.5 cm tall & Ushijima is 192.7 cm tall). "Wait, where did he go?" Ushijima's question brought back Oikawa & Iwaizumi's attention to the spot where Shoyo was standing but with him nowhere to be seen. "Congrats, Assikawa! He ran away thanks to you" He gave him an annoyed smirk as Ushijima sighed at their childish behavior "ME? Dumbass he ran away because of your stupid face!". Thus, Ushijima quietly left the scene as a guard approached the two besties. Getting in line just right behind his best friend, Tendou Satori, who witnessed everything.

'Oh F**K! Oh F**k! I messed up! I messed up so badly that not even Kogane is gonna have the chance to kill me but THEM! They're gonna come after me for f**king outright just leaving & ignoring them like that!' Shoyo's thought process was in shambles to the point where he didn't realize he was on the right block, but the wrong level. "Where do you think you're going to?" A gravelly yet relaxing voice came from behind him, making him turn to see who it was. The moment he saw those narrow, grayish-yellow eyes & dark brown yet thin eyebrows with somewhat combed down hair 'Suna Rintaro, the guy who just got out of solitary last week for beating up three guards for messing with his boss'. Kogane words ran through his mind once before Shoyo slowly backed off, the man stepped forward, closing in on the gap between them with a warning gaze 'Run & see what happens next' Was what Shoyo could think of with that gaze on his blank face.

"Yes?" The ginger muttered, seeing the man squinting his eyes a little before he continued to talk "Is that your answer to my question?". 'Oh No!' Shoyo realizing just how dumb he sounded, immediately corrected himself. He kept on blabbering to him about how he was invested in his train of thoughts to the point where he didn't realize he was on the wrong level but the right block to innately adoring his eyes "Did you just compliment me?". Shoyo, at this moment, felt himself heat up at the remembrance of his sentence, saying that he had the most unique eye color he'd ever seen before. Suna only wanted to make sport of his blabbering but to get this kind of reaction from him was definitely provoking for a man who hasn't done the deed in ages. 

Shoyo's face was burning bright pink to the tip of his ears, covering his cute yet small face with his tiny hands still holding on to his stuff from just now "Don't worry, I'll give it to you". That was the last thing he heard before being hoisted up onto Suna's shoulder, carrying him inside his bunk "Izaka, how about you step out for a while hmm?". Izaka barely spoke with his bunkmate from the moment he'd been paired up to share a cell with him but whenever he said something like this with such authority in his voice, accompanied by that glare of his usually meant business. Izaka brought his book with him & left without saying a word as he closed the door.

Shoyo was caged under him with his back lying on the bed as Suna used his right hand to support his weight to not crush the pumpkin diamond under him. "W-Wait! I'm not ready!" Shoyo blurted out loud before Suna could even kiss him, his right hand on Suna's shoulder & his other hand just right under Suna's chin, pushing him away. "I'll prep you" He said after a minute of silence between them "I-I'm not!... My heart's not prepared yet!" That has got to be the worst excuse he could come up with as Shoyo thought to himself. "Don't worry, relationships are complicated, especially if you're in prison for life & you can think of it as casual sex" He responded as he removed Shoyo's hand from his chin. 

Smashing their lips together 'Oh Kami! He's f**king persistent!'. Their heated kiss lasted longer than Shoyo expected until he let out a muffled moan when a thumb was pressed on the ring of his entrance 'When did he take it off?'. Suna broke their kiss with a string of mixed saliva connected to their lips, which broke off when Suna took his orange shirt off & proceeded to do the same to Shoyo. He was the only one completely naked, shivering a little at the sudden coldness as he eyed the pumpkin diamond with intense hunger & lust. He kept moaning into the kiss as Suna kept going faster each time he added a new finger until all three digits were in him. Suna went down a little to leave a trail of kisses starting from his neck to his jaw, moving on to his cheek & forehead before his lips faintly brushed his left ear "Cum for me" & Shoyo did just that.

'Damn! He looks so sexy like this, no wonder those twins kept fighting each other on whose gonna 'get it' first' His chest was heaving up & down heavily as he kept panting with his eyes closed, feeling ashamed as his pride was stripped from him, well whatever pride he had left as a man now. 'This'll do it for now' Suna smudged his hand on the substance on Shoyo's abdomen & smeared it onto his entrance which took Shoyo by surprise at the immediate action after coming down from his high. Only the sounds of Shoyo's muffled ahh~, oh~ & ugh~ resonated throughout the room as Suna kept pushing it in "I c-can't... It hurts" Shoyo blurted out in between sobs. 

"Come on, just a little more & it'll be all the way in" But that turned out to be a LIE when the pain of his insides being stretched felt so unbearable that he bit down on Suna's left shoulder to silence his screams. He wanted it to stop, the pain, his cries & sleep through this whole thing like it's just another nightmare. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...
113K 2.6K 32
🌊 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•π• π•π•¦π•žπ•– 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„π•’π•šπ•œπ•ͺ𝕦𝕦 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 π•€π•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ 𝕓π•ͺ β„‚π•π• π•§π•–π•£β„‚π•™π•šπ•π••_πŸ˜πŸ™ 🍦. 🌊 . π•Šπ•¨π•–π•–π•₯ π•π•šπ•₯π•₯...
34.9K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
55.2K 1.1K 27
If only I can turn back the time, but there no such thing in the world that could even happen. Why? Why did I let you go back then? Was I afraid? Jus...