FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS [TAEK...

Autorstwa BeGoodAlways54

Jungguk is famous for the tag of a bad guy... Everyone fears him.. but what will happen when his new neighbor... Więcej

Hi :)
Secrets
Rude
Loneliness
Shot glass of tears
Nickname
Darkness
Hate
Depression
Laughter
TATA
Friendship
Rhyme
Party
Connection
FAMILY
Jimin
Gummies
Falling
Isn't it strange?!
Happy New Year
Acquarium
Miracle
Baby
Saranghaeyong
Kitchen Cabinet
Lover
Weak
Am I that bad?
3rd February
Engaged
Everything is fair in love and war
Yes?
Wedding Card
FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS

Checkmate

147 4 1
Autorstwa BeGoodAlways54

"You?" Taehyung's words after seeing Namjoon in the living room.

"Hi Taehyung." Namjoon greeted with a smile.

"Taehyung do you know him?" Yoongi asked and he was nervous to tell about Namjoon to Taehyung.

"Yes yes..I saw him Ggukie Hyung's home.He is Ggukie Hyung's partner." Taehyung replied

"Oh..Okay..He came to me for a work.You go inside your room and take rest." Yoongi told Taehyung.

Taehyung pouted and went to his room.He closed the door and sat in the bed with a hmph.Because he was missing his Ggukie hyung.He was missing Gaeul also.And bam too.

"He is meanie.He didn't come to see me." Taehyung more pouted..He took his tata plushie.

"I won't talk to him.He..He said he loves me..But he didn't come to see me.." Taehyung lowered his head.He was missing Jungguk a lot..

Suddenly an idea came to his mind.He stood up and took a mask from his bedside table.He put on his face and carried the tata plushie.He slowly opened the door not to make a noise.He was slowly taking steps carefully.He peaked out to see Yoongi.Yoongi was sitting back facing him.In front of Yoongi, Namjoon was sitting with a serious face.

Taehyung carefully started to take steps.Suddenly Namjoon's eyes caught Taehyung and Taehyung stood staright.Taehyung signed Namjoon to stay quiet by putting his finger on his lip.Namjoon immediately understood and moved his eyes from Taehyung so that Yoongi wouldn't catch him.Taehyung internally giggled and soon opened the front door to come out.

Taehyung slowly closed the door and started to walk towards Jungguk's house.He was so happy to go to Jungguk's house.Finally he can see his Ggukie hyung.He rang the bell.He was shaking his legs while standing because he was so excited.

The door was opened and Taehyung immediately hugged the front man.

"Ggukieeeee hyung I missed you.." Taehyung tightly held Jungguk's back.

Jungguk was startled at first and he caught the baby scent from Taehyung.

His Taehyung..

His love..

His baby..

His big baby..

"My love." Jungguk whispered and held Taehyung from his waist.

He really missed Taehyung.Taehyung was like his sunshine.Taehyung always comes to his place first moment of the day.If Jungguk looks worried or pissed,Taehyung always was his vitamin.These days Jungguk missed Taehyung a lot.He realized Taehyung really made a special place in his heart..

In his life..

Jungguk kissed Taehyung's ear while hugging.Taehyung felt it and immediately moved away.His cheeks became red but thankfully he was wearing a mask.

"Hyung don't do it.I am having cold." Taehyung murmured.

Jungguk chuckled by understanding that Taehyung was shy....

"Why are you here baby? You are sick right? You should take a rest." Jungguk said while fixing Taehyung's collar which misplaced by hugging..

Taehyung again hugged Jungguk but this time put his head on Jungguk's chest..

" I missed you.." Taehyung said while smelling Jungguk's manly scent..

Jungguk hugged back and he felt Taehyung's sadness..

" I missed you too..But you have to be alright again then you can be back like always baby.." Jungguk said..

" I missed you..Missed you so much...So much means so much..And I am not a baby.." Taehyung whined..

Jungguk sniggered..

"Hmm my big baby..Now come inside.." Jungguk took Taehyung's inside who was still in his arms and closed the door..

"See I put a mask also so that you can't get cold like me.." Taehyung pouted..

"You did good love..Do you want to see bam and Gaeul?" Jungguk asked..

Taehyung again felt shy when he heard the ' love' nickname.Why Jungguk hyung is so sweet? Taehyung thought..

'Yes yes..TaeTae missed them a lot." Taehyung spoke and ran to the living room to meet his two precious babies..

"BAM..GAEUL!!!! LOOK WHO IS HERE?? IT'S TAETAE" Taehyung said loudly when he saw Gaeul and bam on the floor..

Bam and Gaeul heard the familiar voice and they stopped playing.Gaeul immediately clapped when he saw his favorite figure..He started to crawl towards Taehyung..

" No no baby...Baby can't come to TaeTae..TaeTae is sick..You will be sick too." Taehyung gestured Gaeul to stop.

Bam also ran to him and started to jump..

"Bamie no jump..TaeTae came to meet you.." Taehyung said while caressing Bam's head.

Jungguk was watching this scene with admiration..In short time, Jungguk was feeling like a it's his family..His own heart..His reason to live..His reason to wake up in the morning with a bright smile..His reason to spend all the day with a determination..His reason to come home to love his beloved..

His reason of living..

"Gaeul missed you so much.." Jungguk took Gaeul in his arms..

"Hehehe..I missed him too.." Taehyung said while making funny faces..

"How you came outside love??Your hyung allowed you?" Jungguk asked and Taehyung bit his tongue because he had to tell the truth.

Taehyung spent two hours with Jungguk by playing with Gaeul and bam but with a distance.. Gaeul fell asleep and bam was in his own house..

Taehyung and Jungguk were alone in Jungguk's bedroom.. Jungguk was wiping Taehyung's messy face which ruined by eating makguksu..

"I told you to eat slowly.." Jungguk was scolding Taehyung and Taehyung was pouting..He was holding Jungguk's shirt hem with his little fist..

"Hyung.." Taehyung called Jungguk in a soft tone..

Jungguk hummed..

"I-I...I" Taehyung was stuttering..

"Yes Taehyung tell me.." Jungguk sat in front of him with full attention..

"I-I...Iloveyou" Taehyung hurriedly said and hide his face with two hands..

Jungguk smiled..

His shy baby...

"My baby loves me.." Jungguk removed Taehyung's hand from his face.. Taehyung immediately clutched on Jungguk's body..

"I am not a baby.." Taehyung whined..

"My big baby.." Jungguk kissed Taehyung's head..

Soon he will sort everything and plan to move on his life..He has to take care of everything..

Suddenly he got a call.. Without seeing the called id he answered.. Taehyung was still hugging him..

"Hello"

"Finally I heard your voice Mr Jeon Jungkook" An known voice Jungguk heard..

"That day you cried in front of me..Be ready to cry again.." The caller said and cut the call..

Jungguk greeted his teeth because of anger...

On the other side,a man in black coat was playing chess in his office..

"Good evening sir.."

The man gestured his hand to carry on..

"We finally know where he is.." The front person informed..

"Where?" A deep voice was heard..

"Min Yoongi took him that day.."

The man stopped playing..He looked at the front man who was apparently his secretary..

"Ooo?" The man then started to laugh..

"It's not over;until you win.." The man said and finally checkmate in the chess..

To be continued ~~

[Peekaboo👀👀👀 Hehehe I know I came after so long...Sorry for that because I was busy I'm something 👉👈

AV is going to play with your hearts now 😔Also this story is going to be end soon..
Want a happy ending or sad ending?

Who was in the call?👀
Who was the man?
What Namjoon talked with Yoongi?👀
So much to disclose 🌝]

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.5K 145 26
A story where KIM TAEHYUNG HEARTTHROB OF THE UNIVERSITY is in love with THE CUTE AND SWEET NERD JEON JUNGKOOK. Both Jungkook and taehyung fell for ea...
406K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.4K 4 1
A journey unfolds at the heart of their love story where, Jeon jungkook and Kim taehyung cross paths The unending sparkles. The unending destiny. Th...
3.3K 95 22
#4 Bottomtae " Sorry sir , I can't work for you " said Taehyung . " But you can't deny the destiny " said the man who is sitting on the boss chair...