+ ((( Rainbow in the Dark )))...

Von Disneydasher2009

A Rainbow Friends AU. Orange feels like an outcast. He's the only one that remembers that one fateful day whe... Mehr

Before We Begin...
Setting the Scene
Meet Orange!
Meet Yellow!
Meet Green!
Meet Cyan!
Meet Blue!
Meet Purple!
Meet Red!
It Begins... (Part 1/2)
It Begins... (Part 2/2)
Forget Your Regrets (Part 1/5)
Forget Your Regrets (Part 2/5)
Forget Your Regrets (Part 3/5)
Forget Your Regrets (Part 4/5)
Forget Your Regrets (Part 5/5)
Schemes and Screams (Part 1/5)
Schemes and Screams (Part 2/5)
Schemes and Screams (Part 3/5)
Schemes and Screams (Part 4/5)
Schemes and Screams (Part 5/5)
Embrace the Chase (Part 1/5)
Embrace the Chase (Part 2/5)
Embrace the Chase (Part 3/5)
Embrace the Chase (Part 4/5)
Forever Could be Better (Part 1/5)
Forever Could be Better (Part 2/5)
Forever Could be Better (Part 3/5)
Forever Could be Better (Part 4/5)
Forever Could be Better (Part 5/5)
Pretend We're Just Friends (Part 1/3)
Pretend We're Just Friends (Part 2/3)
Pretend We're Just Friends (Part 3/3)
To Hide A Divide (Part 1/4)
To Hide a Divide (Part 2/4)
To Hide A Divide (Part 3/4)
To Hide a Divide (Part 4/4)
These Memories (Part 1/4)
These Memories (Part 2/4)
These Memories (Part 3/4)
These Memories (Part 4/4)
The Night Looks Brighter (Part 1/6)
The Night Looks Brighter (Part 2/6)
The Night Looks Brighter (Part 3/6)
The Night Looks Brighter (Part 4/6)
The Night Looks Brighter (Part 5/6)
The Night Looks Brighter (Part 6/6)
What's In A Friend? (Part 1/3)
What's In A Friend? (Part 2/3)
What's In A Friend? (Part 3/3)
An Odd Bond (Part 1/4)
An Odd Bond (Part 2/4)
An Odd Bond (Part 3/4)
An Odd Bond (Part 4/4)
Speak The Truth (Part 1/5)
Speak the Truth (Part 2/5)
Speak the Truth (Part 3/5)
Speak the Truth (Part 4/5)
Speak the Truth (Part 5/5)
Hear the Truth (Part 1/4)
Hear the Truth (Part 2/4)
Hear the Truth (Part 3/4)
Hear the Truth (Part 4/4)
Ponder the Truth (Part 1/5)
Ponder The Truth (Part 2/5)

Embrace the Chase (Part 5/5)

59 0 0
Von Disneydasher2009

.........................................................

//CHAPTER 4.5

Cyan

The monster steps, deliberate and slow,

It toys with fear, savoring the woe.

It watches as the human quakes,

Delighting in the trembling it makes,

...................................................

Warnings: Violence described in detail, ☠️death of minors, also described in detail.

Cyan turned back around to walk down the stream, now fully paying attention to her surroundings, intent on finding the one human who kept managing to evade her.

She passed underneath the bridge, where she could hear Blue crossing over it.

His big footsteps sounded faster paced than usual, and he was growling. He must have seen something by the ferris wheel.

She turned back towards the green tower and passed it, barely giving it a glance as she passed.

Cyan could feel the underlying excitement of being able to explore this new place, but pushed it down, knowing that she still had a job to finish.

She paced around, now passing the hedges and turning towards the entrance.

She assumed that there were still two of the humans left, judging from the ones she had seen, and there was no sign of either as she trudged around, scanning the area.

She was just starting to assume that Blue had maybe caught the final ones when one dashed right in front of her while she was circling back around to the blue building, which Cyan was left to assume was called "Blue's Castle."

They rushed past and into the castle. Cyan only hesitated for a moment before giving chase.

It was a different human than the one that had gotten away from her twice, but she was perfectly happy with the opportunity that she had.

She followed it through the curved hallway, lined with few decorations but a lot of blue. It quickly opened another door and ran into the next room.

Cyan wasted no time in following them, knocking the door open so hard that it slammed into the wall beside it with a long slam.

The human paid no attention to the large throne in the middle of the room, and continued to run straight past.

Although Cyan had to admit that the human was quite fast, so was she. She found herself catching up to them as they ran out the back door and down the stairs.

In her haste to catch the human, Cyan burst through the other door as well, causing her to trip over the railing and fall over the side.

She squirmed on the ground, trying to stand up. She felt some pain on her chin where it had hit the ground. She let out a sound that was a mix between a whimper and a growl.

The human glanced back at her once, and then scampered off, leaving her alone.

She continued to squirm around. She hated not having arms, her wide jaw was so big that she sometimes couldn't balance well, especially if she fell.

Eventually she managed to plant her legs underneath her firmly and lift herself back up. By the time she had managed to gain her balance, the human was long gone.

Cyan stepped out to peer around the hedge, and saw the human further down the stream, getting caught between Green and Blue.

The human tried to squeeze past Blue, but the big drooling monster managed to get a hold of them, despite lacking fingers, and picked them up high.

Cyan found herself watching with no emotion as the Blue monster quickly finished off the human. And just like the others, he had his own way of devouring humans.

Blue preferred to stuff them into his mouth, which usually resulted in the humans folding over so hard that their bones cracked.

Cyan listened intently as the human screamed, and just like the others, it was cut off abruptly as Blue easily used his brute strength to crush them up.

Cyan narrowed her eyes, there was only one left. Unless some other monster had taken care of them already. Since there was no alarm at this park, she didn't know how they would communicate when they were done.

They had been in quite a rush when they set off, but Cyan trusted that Red would figure that out when the time came. She decided to just go ahead and start searching for the last one.

Maybe she would get lucky.

She ignored the persistent and sharp panging in her lower jaw, telling herself that she could get it checked out later. She looked around, checking for any more movement.

The only things moving were Green and Blue. Just as she glanced back over at them, she managed to witness Blue tripping over Green's arm.

The Green monster had been feeling the ground when Blue stepped over his arm and fell over, pulling the blind monster down with him.

The two let out a series of grunts and growls as they scrambled around, trying to stand up. Green's arm was tangled around Blue, however, and the two didn't make much progress.

Cyan recalled how she had just fallen over herself. This new place really was different, and all of the Rainbow Friends, even Orange, would need to spend time getting themselves familiar with this place before they could hunt here again.

She knew they would also need to come up with a plan on which paths each friend would be taking during hunts. In the facility, it hadn't been a problem in a long time because they had all grown so used to doing it.

Cyan decided to let the two big monsters figure it out in their own time, and walked back over to the windmill playhouse, glancing underneath it as she went past.

As she stood there, she realized that she wasn't sure if the human would be hiding in a corner or just running around. She was just thinking about that as a human dashed out from the purple cave-looking thing.

It ran straight in front of her again, and let out a panicked squeal as it brushed past her.

If Cyan's reaction time had just been a little better, then that human would have already been dead three times over now. She roared in frustration as she gave chase once again.

It turned to the right and started running up a slope. The entire place was Orange themed, and Cyan had to assume it was that way for a reason. Maybe it was another ride?

Cyan expected it to turn right into a small shed-looking thing, but instead it ran forwards. There was another cavern. This one seemed to be sloping upwards, and Cyan couldn't tell what was inside.

Despite that, she followed the human inside, intent on catching them.

The human ran up the slope, following the twists and turns, with Cyan right on their tail. She grinned menacingly, snapping her jaw together, ignoring the pain that followed as she did.

She knew that wherever this cave led, she would catch the human before they could reach the end, she was faster than them.

But then the human did reach the end of the cave. Cyan felt a rush of panic, fearing that they would escape the park and get away, before she realized that it was a dead end.

There was a track with some dilapidated carts lined up on it. It didn't look functional, however, and the human came skidding to a stop.

Cyan slowed as well, coming up right behind them. The human seemed to realize that this was a dead end for them, and stayed there, frozen, breathing heavily.

If Cyan could speak human, then she would have congratulated the human for getting so far. However, she couldn't, so she just decided on the second best option.

Giving them an especially painful and slow death.

The human didn't try to run this time as Cyan lunged forwards and bit them on the arm. She slammed her foot down on their chest and bared her teeth.

But she didn't deliver the killing blow.

She didn't know what made her feel so ruthless at that moment, but she decided that she would rather watch them suffer than quickly eat them that time.

This one human had gotten away from her too many times to be let off that easily. It somehow felt too nice to just let them escape the terror that easily.

She stepped off of the human, then turned away, leaving them bleeding and dying.

She would come back later to reap her rewards.

______________________________

Next Chapter: Forever could be Better (Part 1/5)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8K 129 39
When an experiment goes wrong, Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer accidentally send their best friends Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity somew...
2.2K 66 8
𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡. ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 001. an inevitable fate befalls you. the day loops until you eventually s...
280 17 10
This is a fanfic about the Inanimate Insanity characters(humanized) in the rainbow friends Roblox horror game. TW: blood, suicide, monsters, very vio...
5K 312 25
Dashie gets a hold of AJ's lecture notes and spots something that sends her into a spiral... AJ would never tell a lie, but can Rainbow allow herself...