Rashell

Por GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 37

26 1 1
Por GeniRock

Uncle Juan drops Rashell at school in her purple jeans, white tank top with her hair tied. She carries her duffel bag and back pack to the bus.

Her best friends with their partners join her and the bus leaves. At their destination, everyone gets down and with their bags, walk into the forest.

They settle and their camp coaches Miss Kierra and Mister Tolbert meet them and brief them about the activities they will be having.

The coaches introduce themselves briefly and show them where the boys will set their tents aswell as the girls. After everyone had set their tent, they were given a map to the areas they will be using and visiting to explore on their own.

" Miss Kierra on the map, is the stream where we will bath?

Dennelle asks

" What is written by the stream ."

" Bath zone."
" Then why are you asking?"

" To be sure."

" We're not here to joke. Everyone move!?"

They obey with their maps in their hands and Rashell and Sun whisper to each other about the coach's reaction to Dennelle's question and conclude she's rude. And that's what everyone thinks actually.

After the students went round the place with the help of their maps, they returned and hurried to the stream.

Stream

" Huh! What are we gonna do now?"
" It seem people are enjoying their bath.

" Yh but do you wanna go in now?"
" Are you going in?"

" Sure, Darwin and the others are already in it."

" Sure. I understand but I'm not used to public you know, thing like this."

" Is this your first camping?"..
" Yh, why?"

" Nothing but I'm joining the others."

Sun joins the others. Rashell sighs and watches them from afar. Tyron approaches Rashell all wet..

" Are you going to stand here and watch every one?"

" What do you want?'
" Just passing by and decided to say hi, is that a problem?"

" Whatever and I didn't know you say hi to people."

" Well, is it wrong to say hi to the person who sits next to me?"
" I never said that."

" You coming for the party?"
" Probably."

" Make sure you are there, I'll be waiting and watching and just make sure you don't miss your tent and end at my place."

" You're an asshole."
" I know."

" Soo annoying."
" See you there, bye."

She rolls her eyes and smirks. Sun-Rita joins her.

"You didn't tell me about the party."
" I sure would have told you. Let's go and get ready."

Back at the campsite

  " Hey Tyron, everything cool?
" Yh, why?"

" It's been a while."
" Yhh."

" And we hardly communicate especially after hiking, is everything alright?"
" Yep. "

" You hooking up with Rashell and I don't know?"
" Naa come on, you know it's impossible.."

" Or you two are screwing each other? Haha..".

" C'mon guys.. I've been distant because your girlfriends don't want you two to share them with me."

" C'mon dude.."
" It's true, and here they are.''

They laugh and leave for the party.
Natania meets Rashell to talk things out.

" Don't worry, I understand you. It's somehow for your boyfriend to be around his female best friend all the time. I agree and I'm sorry about the problems you had with him."

" It's alright and I'm glad you understand everything now."

Sun joins the girls and they leave for the party.

The welcoming party is been held in a wooden structured house decorated with flowers and few steps from the camp site.

Drinks of different kind is served. The three girls walk in looking gorgeous. Sun in a crop top and jeans, Tania in a short sleeveless dress and Rashell in miniskirt, tank top and anorak.

Darwin and Dylan walk to their girls leaving Rashell all by herself. Rashell walks around to get a drink. Enjoying her baileys, she looks round and sees Tyron and Beverlyn smooching.

She gets upset, and goes in for a bottle of Red Label. She drinks everything at once, gets a bit dizzy, walks to Tyron, pushes Beverlyn and begin to kiss Tyron rather.

Tyron enjoys it and kisses her back. Beverlyn annoyed pulls Rashell from Tyron and slaps her. Rashell slaps her back and everyone's attention moves to them.

" You bitch!! Since when did you start feeling something Tyron! Tell us."

Beverlyn raises her hand to slap Rashell again but Tyron stops her hand in the air.

" Don't you dare slap her again!! Enough!!"

"Really?!"

Sun and the others rush to drag Rashell away.  Drunk and dizzy as she is, she almost falls but Sun quickly tightens her grip on her. Outside, Rashell pukes and Dylan gets her water to wash her mouth and drink.

Natania and Sun help her to her tent to change and get her to the stream to wash herself. Afterwards she feels much better  even though she's pissed that Natania and Sun forced her to the stream. She decides to rest in her tent.

" You sure you will be fine? Sun and I can stay to check on you."
" No need Natania. I'm old enough to care for myself, I don't need a babysitter."

" Sure but I'm.."
" It's okay, Tania." Sun says to her.

" I'll be outside."

" What has gotten into you? And why did you kiss Tyron?"
" I wanna sleep, so leave."

" You're being mean right now."
" I know, leave me alone."

" I'm your best friend Rashell, stop being mean and open up.. don't hide things from me."
" Whatever."

" What happened out there? What's going on!"
" Everything is a mess. Eversince I came to this place."

" What's bothering you? Talk to me please.."
" Everything Sundrin, everything. "

Tears well up in Rashell's eyes.

" Sun please leave, I want to be alone."
" Alright."

She says and walks out. In the tent alone, she cries her heart out.

Back at the party, Sun and Natania inform the boys Rashell is alright hiding her actual discomfort from them especially Dylan.

       *****************************

It's second day of camping and the site is a mess.
On hearing Miss Kierra's voice, they walk out of their tents tired. Miss Kierra walks round to tick their names to ensure they are all safe and no one is missing.

  After brushing and refusing to get into the stream for a bath, she decides to sleep more. Miss Kierra arrives with their food and Rashell is still asleep and so, Sun collects hers and sends it to her in her tent.

" Hey wake up and eat."
" Thanks, I'm hungry."

" And you were sleeping."
" Haha, just tired."

" I'm off to work."
" Work?"

"Miss Kierra has assigned us to pick and clean the place after the party. Just rest, I'll cover up for you."

" Thanks."

After eating, she walks to the stream to clean herself and dresses up in a white t-shirt and shorts. She ties her hair and wears her glasses.

She heads out of her tent and people are chatting. They begin to stare at her and talk about how she fought with Beverlyn over Tyron.

Darwin and Dylan rush to check on her.

" Thanks guys for checking up on me."
" Don't drink when we are not around."

" Sure my bosses haha ."

They laugh and move to do whatever they were doing.

There's going to be snail hunting but before they are put into groups to start the hunt, Tyron tries to talk things out with Rashell.

" Hey, about what happened last night.."
" Don't talk about it."

" I know you were hurt because I was making out with Beverlyn when we ..."
" Don't mention it."

" Allow me to explain."
" There's nothing to explain. I disgraced myself out there. I was drunk and not of my self and it ends there so stay away from me."

" C'mon don't .."

" What's going on here? Are you two screwing eachother?"

" What is wrong with you Beverlyn?"
" Just answer my question."

" You're not my girlfriend okay! So stop acting like one and back off!"

Rashell stares at them and leaves.

" This is not right Tyron!"
" Then is smooching with you right? Just keep your distance."

He says and walks away angrily.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

680K 19.2K 57
Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked...
178K 7.5K 30
A girl learns the difference between being happy and being rich and is taught by an unhappy rich boy.
70.6K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
43.3K 4.4K 59
'It doesn't go without saying that I don't want to marry an old man. Oh no! I want a man who can keep up with me. No limpness or weak hearts allowed...