They're not allowed to love.

By Heartlessmafia02

18+ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐’€๐‘บ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Œ๐’‘๐’๐’‘ ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’†๐’”... More

Copyright & Update Alert
introduction
chapter 1. Unware
chapter 2. Surprise
chapter 3. Giggles
chapter 4. Kook
chapter 5. Savior
chapter 6. Held Her
chapter 7. Award goes to
chapter 8. Goodbye
chapter 9. Inauguration
chapter 10. Mafia's
chapter 11. Escaped
chapter 12. Snooping
chapter 13. Roller Coaster
Chapter 14. Jungkook's Love
Chapter 15. Date part-1
Chapter 16. Date Part-2
Chapter 17. Rushed
Chapter 18. Princess
Chapter 19. Master
Chapter 20. Red Wine
Chapter 21. Nightmare
chapter 23. Murderer
Chapter 24. BLUE BLOOD

Chapter 22. Minho's Birthday

36 2 24
By Heartlessmafia02

                           MINHO'S BIRTHDAY

MORNING 10 AM (AT MINHO'S HOUSE)

*Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday my dear best friend. Happy birthday to you... 

"Hey Namjoon-ah." Minho hugged namjoon, his heart pumped up with joy to meet his best friend after a long ago.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHO" Namjoon wished him after broking the hug.

"So what the plan birthday boy?" Namjoon asked.

"Well I'll be celebrating my birthday and success with some SPECIAL ones." Minho smiles shyly.

"oh! YOUR SPECIAL ONE?" Namjoon frowned his brows.

"Ahh ! You'll get to know about HER soon." Minho winked.

"Come let's have breakfast." Minho and namjoon both sat for the breakfast. They both were overwhelmed with their childhood memories. They both used to compete whose gonna eat more . The dinning area was filled with laughter , minho received a text and that text made his eyes smile out loud.

[Butterfly: "Happiest birthday Mr. Lee Min Ho."

Me: "Thanks Dara. Hope you and Ihrin are coming for the party."

Butterfly: "Yes we're coming Mr. Lee."

Me: "Call me Minho, Dara."

Butterfly: "OH sorry, I mean Minho. See you in evening."

Me: "Sure I'll be waiting for YOU."]

"Hey where did you lost? Whom you're talking and smiling?" Namjoon asked him.

"Just my special one." Minho shyly grin.

EVENING 7PM

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!" Jungkook squeal hugging Minho. 

"Happy Birthday Minho" Yoongi gave him a hug and wished him. 

 "Thank you so much yoongi hyung and jungkook. I'm so happy to see you guys here." Minho showed his happiness, he called a waiter and gave them glass of wine.

"Happy Birthday Mr. Lee." Ihrin earned their attention and present a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you Miss Ihrin. I hope now you're doing good." He said

"Yes Mr. Lee I'm fine. Mr. Lee are you seeking for someone?" Ihrin asked.

"Yeah Minho is waiting for his Love." Namjoon smirked at Minho.

Everyone 'OHH!' in unison making him blush hard. Jungkook excused him & ihrin. He dragged her at the corner of the hall... 

"Ahh! Princess, don't know my heart is barely beating." Jungkook loves being cheesy with her.

Ihrin blushed and hit on his arm saying---- " Kook stop being cheesy."

"Why I would huh? You are my love and i can flirt with you whenever i want." He grab her waist, pull her close to his chiselled chest, love was dripping out from eyes and her lips were eager to be caressed by his lips. Jungkook traces his two fingers over her collarbone and his eyes never left the sight of her juicy lips, he then let her fingers run through her hairs and holding his breath, he leaned to meet her lips...

"Namjoon. There SHE is." Minho's words caught namjoon's attention.

"MY BUTTERFLY." Minho's eyes glistened to see her. 

"Happy Birthday Minho." Dara wished him and hugged him with all her care.

What Namjoon saw made his blood boil in rage and his world collapsed within some seconds. He felt like somebody was snatching his BUTTERFLY from him and he could tolerate anything but not this...  

He rolls up his sleeves, clenched his fist, burning in fiery rage. He tossed Minho and with the blink he throwed a FUCKIN' HARD PUNCH on his face. Minho's nose bleed; Namjoon again punched him, and again and again...

"TOUCH MY WOMAN AGAIN AND I'LL BREAK YOUR NECK." Namjoon yelled at him.

 He pulled Dara into his embrace; he pierced into her eyes ,he's breathing heavily and his heart was pounding like a maniac though, he calmed himself and cupped her face and said---- "BUTTERFLY. MY BUTTERFLY." 

"NAMJOON-----HEY NAMJOON" Dara's voice snapped him out of his trance, and he realized, hitting minho was his imagination. 

His blood shot red eyes, soften when they met with Dara's eyes. She hugged him, calming his enraged heart. For him having her into his embrace and in his life is more important than breathing.

" You guys know each other?" Minho was startled beholding both lost in each other's presence.

"Yes Minho. He's the only one who can call me BUTTERFLY." Dara intertwined her palm around his arm.

"O-oh I'm sorry I didn't---" Minho brushed his finger over his temples in embarrassment.

"You should." Namjoon's deep voice was enough to make him realize that he should maintain good distance from Dara.  

Meantime, his expressions, the coldness in his tone and his pumped-up vein at the neck didn't go unnoticed by Dara. Before she could ask anything from Namjoon, Minho gathered everyone's attention to cut the cake.

Every guest beautifully sang Happy birthday for him. His manager raise the toast as Minho's and Ihrin's company soon will be working together.

MINHO'S POV 

[Today, is my birthday, i-it should be special, I-I should be happy, but it turned out to be the worst. Why-Why you turned out to be love of someone else Butterfly? The day I saw you, I had romantic feelings for you, and I still have...

It was Namjoon, if it was someone else, I would've KILLED HIM for loving you DARA.]

GREIF'S POV 

I had never seen such gloomy eyes,

Heart bled out by every throb;

Love felt apology for tearing his heart apart,

Him smiling with heavy heart ;

I cried out for the doom, though.

------------------------------------------------

"MADE IS HEAVEN" HIS voice earned Minho's attention as HIS words were referring to Namjoon and Dara.

"Man I missed you so much." Minho hugged him washing away his pain.

He smirked at Namjoon-Dara and Jungkook-Ihrin and whispered underneath his breath---- " A psychopath loves to play until his finger bleed." 

{ Do vote, comment and share.

Happy Reading!

Be ready for another horrifying murder and eye-melting romance my lovely readers.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1K 44
๐—๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ, ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€...
112K 7.3K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...
44.7K 1.9K 11
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐š๐ž...
122K 3.7K 61
แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แดฉแดฉแด‡ษด 7 แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ แดแด€ส€ส€y แด€ ๊œฑษชษดษขสŸแด‡ แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€.... ษดแด‡xแด› แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แดฉแดฉแด‡ษด.... ษชษดแด›ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›ษชษดษข... ส€ษชษขสœแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… แดy ส™แดแดแด‹.. แด›สœแด‡ษด ๊œฐษชษดแด… แดแดœแด›... ษชษดแด›ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›ษชษดษข, ๊œฐแด€...