Nothing Like The Rest [18+]

By SHAWTYSOCOLD

𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. More

CAST
ONE
TWO
COPYRIGHTS
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN*
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE*
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR*
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY

FORTY THREE

2.5K 97 58
By SHAWTYSOCOLD

Asialyn B. Duncan
Location: Somewhere in buttfuck.

I'm losing my fucking mind.

It's been at least 6 hours since we left San Francisco and I'd been bunched up in this backseat with Mondo and Rio, for some reason at our first stop we'd switched into a smaller vehicle.

This little ass Kia Soul had me switching positions every thirty minutes. They know they to damn big to both be back here with me but Rio refused to sit upfront with Vincent.

I on the other hand was officially to the point where both my legs were losing circulation back and forth and my ass was feeling numb from all this sitting, I need to stretch my legs out.

"I already told you bambina you can rest your legs on me"

Oh hush up.

"And I already told you, I'm good..." I gave him a tight smile.

Yes, I'm still giving him the cold shoulder.

I don't care, he needs consequences. He hurt me and he needs to feel that. He keeps flashing me those adorable puppy dog eyes and a sad smile to make me give in but I'm not having it.

I'm standing on business.

Just when I thought I was about to snap from listening to Mondo and Rio bickering about who should move to the front and why— the car stopped, gaining all three of our attention.

"Hurry the hell up, the both of you are driving me insane" Vincent let out an annoyed sigh obviously talking about the two fucks glaring at each other.

"You can say that shit again." I agreed with him under my breath making Mondo snap his head towards me.

We got out on Rios side of the car, I hopped out after Mondo and took in the old abandoned house in front of us. The windows were boarded up with wood along with the door, and the grass looked as if this place hadn't been cut in years.

It's giving... witches hut.

Where the hell do these white people have me at???

"Is this the part where we start getting chased with an axe by a man with a fucked up childhood story and a tired—raggedy ass mask on."

Vincent and Rio both stopped for a second to look at me with wide eyes, as if I just said something completely out of pocket while Mondo continued walking forward—chuckling deeply at my comment.

"Probably" He answered me back with no humor in his voice.

Pardon?

"Uh, mine was a joke—why did it sound like you weren't joking" I sped up a little— watching my step for living creatures in the tall grass and walking at his pace once reaching his side.

"Because he wasn't joking, unfortunately" Rios voice answered for Mondo from behind me.

"It's okay baby, he's and old friend he won't bite"

"That's literally not true at all, I've seen him bite before" Rio cut in again exposing Mondos sugar coat.

What the fuck is going on?

I swear to god everyday it's something crazier.

We walked to the back of the house and stopped at a set of stairs going down, leading to pair of wooden double doors. This must be the actual front door...looked more like a entrance to a basement, but ima mind my business.

(Imagine something like this)

The three of us stood in place all looking at each other dumbfounded before collectively ending our focus toward Raimondo— who wasn't bussing a move .

"Mario, come on, you first." Mondo gestures his arms towards the stairs.

"Aw nawl—Hell nah. Fuck that. I'm not about to get tased I already have to piss. It's on you this time."

Tased???

"Tased?" I repeated Rios words looking between the two back and forth.

"Don't worry love, everything's fine—Vincent, you mind going down and"

"Choke." Vincent smacked his lips before cutting Mondo off and turned back around to keep an eye on our surroundings from behind.

"Understood.." He sighed before looking at me and smiling.

"Asia, baby? Ladies first"

"Oh go to hell Rai" I answered back with as much attitude I could muster up—cause don't even play with me like that.

"As you wish my heart"

"never have to tell me twice.." He cleared his throat like he was bracing himself than began walking down the stairs casually, Rio followed behind him.

I stood in place for a second trying to decide in my head if I should follow them or not.

Girl don't you take yo black ass down them nasty ass stairs...This exactly how them people in Jeepers Creepers died.

"Asia come on, stop being scared"

"Muthafucka you was just scared yo damn self. You can go down the Texas Chainsaw Massacre stairs all you want—I don't give a hoot. But me? A cold day in hell. Fuck the both of y'all" I pointed between the two smartly and watched their jaws drop.

Okay, maybe the fuck you part was a bit out of line.

Their eyes zeroed in behind me, making me panic and turn around to see Vincent with a long ass machete pressed directly on his adams Apple by a massive man wearing the head of a bull and a pair of overalls.

With no shirt underneath...

"AHHHHH!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"

I jumped out my skin and ran down the stairs of hell, I didn't mean to scream as loud as I did but I didn't give not one shit — I was in Mondos arms shaking like a hoe in church.

"Take the weird ass mask off Bag, you scaring my woman"

Bag? Like a money bag?

This psychotic man really named himself bag.. out of all names.

"I hate it here. His bitch ass gets weirder and weirder every fucking time " Mario speaks under his breath catching my attention.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting guests today....Maybe a phone call would be better next time."

Bags voice sounded more inviting than his looks I tell you that much. He took the bull off his head and revealed a good looking— not so crazy looking gentleman.

He looked us up and down and laughed a little while walking past us down the stairs .

"Well don't just stand there come on in—sorry about that by the way Vincent, you was lacking though. " He looked back up to the top of the stairs where Vincent stood with a annoyed look on his face.

I went to put my leg down to connect with the floor again but felt silly when Mondo kept his hold on me.

"It's fine, let me hold you"

I laughed at him wanting to carry me like a child but no—our fronts had already been pressed against each other for more than five seconds and I was already getting aroused.

I refuse to set myself up for failure.

Mondos been pouting like a toddler for the past twenty minutes while I've been sitting on the lounge couch chatting with Bag about any and everything. Mostly the three idiots I came here with, it's hilarious actually how fast we came up with code names for each of the men.

It may sound strange...but Bag might be the most sane person here out of all of us.

Hes like a gentle giant.

Except for the wearing a bull head part, I'm not sure what that's about it's very odd.

Ima mind my business though.

What I didn't see coming was the beautiful layout of this entire underground house, from the outside it looked like like a shit hole, but the gag is, Bags IQ was out of this world.

Practically everything you could ever need was down here.

( imagine something like this)

"Once you guys are done running from that crazy bitch Rose we need to hang out. Rai never even visits me anymore unless he needs something, it gets lonely"

"Don't let him lie to you he Lyn he likes being alone, trust me. We spend too long here he might off us himself"

Pardon?

"I thought you died last year... " Bag responded back to Mario's comment— tilting his head to the side curiously.

The hell?

Why the fuck would he think Mario died?

"Fake news" Rio flashed a fake ass smile before continuing.

"But I heard you killed your parents when you were younger and fed them to your pet pigs because they wouldn't let you go outside and play with your friends—is that true? I'm still trying to figure out what happe-"

Ho..ly shit.

Bag jumped up from out of his seat next to me, before I knew it his hands were wrapped around Rios neck—making his eyes damn near pop out his head.

"OH MY GOD"

Bag gon kill him

I look over at Mondo so see him not concerned at all while one of his friends gets choked out by the other.

"MONDO!! Stop them!!! You just gon sit there and let them fight?!?"

"Yea." He looked up at me from the oversized map laid out in front of him and Vincent on the table.

"Rio started it this time love, they'll stop soon they always do" He looked back down and continued to talk with Vincent while I looked back at the scene in front of me.

I'm not about to get in between that...

____________________________________________

Yea..it's time to go.

Now I see what Rio was talking about...

I'm not sure what happened while I was in the bathroom a few minutes ago but since I've came back Bag hasn't had the same energy he did when we were talking before .

He was silent now

...and the bull mask was back on.

I was about to sit back in my seat next to him but the nigga looked like he was a little out of it— not trying to be rude or anything but truthfully he looked ready to snap at any second.

I went to stand next to Mondo and looked at the map squinting and fake reading different things as if I knew what I was looking at. I didn't.

I peeked over to Bag, still in the same position on the couch.
I wonder what's going on in his head right now.

He was so happy and bubbly when we first started talking..

I would go cuss Mario out for upsetting him but he's still in shock from the choking, he's been standing in the corner by the door we came through waiting to leave.

Goody for his ass.

He needed a timeout.

"He's gonna be okay, after a hour he usually bounces back." Mondo looked down at me and smiled before taking my hand.

"Unfortunately your gonna have to talk to your new friend another time love, cause we're about to get going." He raised our joined hands up to his lips and kissed the back of my knuckles sweetly.

"Ready?"

"Yup, a little nervous but. Ready" I still don't really like flying.

"I can take care of that."

Awww shit. Here he go again..

If you got this far I hope you get some head today friend!😩🫶🏾Thank you so much for all the support and 100k!!! FUCKINGGGGG crazy. 😭😭😭 I love you🫂💘

📌You like flying?

📌Do you think this is the best decision for Asia? Or she should've stayed with Keenan?

📌You want a face claim for Rose?

🦋NEW CAST MEMBER🦋

Roman Reigns as Bag

( don't judge me. man is fine 😩)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 972 15
𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵.
972K 39.6K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
418K 12.7K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡
57.1K 1.8K 26
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖.....