Nothing Like The Rest [18+]

By SHAWTYSOCOLD

𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. More

CAST
ONE
TWO
COPYRIGHTS
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN*
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE*
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR*
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY

THIRTY EIGHT

3.3K 127 71
By SHAWTYSOCOLD

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

My head was spinning, throbbing and aching, I took a second before squinting them open slowly—thankful that the lights in the room were dim. I looked around me to see nothing familiar. Worry washed over me, I felt something move at the foot of the bed looked down at warp speed— recognizing Sensei. Where the fuck are we?

"Hey boy"  yuck, my voice sounded terrible.

Sensei barked loudly making me cover my ears instantl.
I already had a raging headache and his loud ass wasn't helping at all. "Shhhhh, Sensei, shut the fuck up" I whined

"Lyn?" The familiar voice nearly broke me to hear, I turned to the door to my right to see Keenan standing in the door frame, tears running down his face.

Keenan?

My tears wasted no time to spill down my face, He rushed to my bedside and pulled me to his chest tighty—by this time I was bawling. "Oh my god, you woke up" I hugged him back.

" I missed you, so much. I thought about you every single day" I pulled away to see his face. He was way taller now and way more muscular. He really grew the fuck up on me.

"I've been up for days Lyn, it's you everyone was worried about" he gave a sad smile.

Memories of my last conscious moments came to my head. I remember getting my nails done...then me and Mondo leaving to get food—Then I remembered a truck rear ending us then....Oh my god , we were getting shot at.

What happened? Did we get in a accident?

"Where's Mondo? Oh my god is he okay ?" The monitor
keeping up with my heartbeat next to me started to beep loudly gaining my attention and making Sensei jump off the bed scurrying towards the door.

"H-He good...Ian gon lie, I had to beat that nigga ass"

What??????

"What? Why? What happened?" I sat up worried

Why are they fighting?? I thought they would be the best of friends...

"Mufucka couldn't keep you safe Lyn...I'm just happy your okay, I thought—I thought I lost you." He looked pained making me tear up along with him.

"I'm okay Keen" I reached for his hands holding him gently.

"Asia...I bought a house for us out in San Francisco. It's to dangerous here Lyn, I already have most of your clothes packe—"

"Hol' on, Wait. Huh?"  I'm getting light headed now

"I-I can't just up and leave, I have a job here Keenan an—and friends."

"Lyn. You were in a car chase, you were shot at...On top of that you've been knocked out for two weeks damn near. All cause of Valentini , he's to dangerous to be—"

"No! I-I don't need to go anywhere, I'm fine. " The annoying beeping noise got louder but I chose to ignore it.

"Lyn, he doesn't want you here" he shook his head slowly staring at me puzzled.

"What?" I looked at him with wide eyes taken aback

"Chris is gone now! He's dead. And whatever the reason for the accident I'm sure he's taking take of it"

I lifted the tape from the inside of my wrist and pulled the needle out stopping the loud ringing next to me.

"Asia! What the fuck are you doing??? You can't remove that yet" He looked frightened. It really didn't hurt that bad.

"Where is he?" I slung the covers off me and attempted to stand up —failing miserably. Shit.

Thankfully Keenans reflexes caught me—holding me up carefully.

"Where are we?" I looked around the room, right as the question left my mouth Mondo made his presence known, standing at the entrance of the door.

He looks as handsome as ever.

He was dressed in black dress pants and a button up—his sleeves were rolled up a little showcasing the many tattoos on his arms. His hair was different now though, instead of the messy look he now had a short buzz cut. That dreamy smile of his formed on his face once we made eye contact —I couldn't help but notice his a faint black eye as well .

Please don't tell me that was from Keenan..

"I can take it from here" He walked up wrapping his left arm around my waist making Keen pull away. He held my right hand in his for a second —running his thumb over my knuckles before placing it on his shoulder gently. Keenan walked out the room quietly.

"You look beautiful baby"

I was thinking of a thousand things to say but truly I was to stunned to even form words, I was lost in his charm.

"Please say something" He chuckled nervously, letting out a deep breath "I missed your voice so much" He smiled from ear to ear, making me laugh at his cuteness.

"You look good in this outfit " 

"Really?" He looked away shyly his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

I put my other hand around his neck "Really..You smell good too, what is that Versace?"

"Dior" He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly making us  bust out laughing. He a fool for real.

Without any warning he picked me up, naturally my legs hugged around his waist, uncontrollably making my private parts jump.

I can't help it.

He smacked my ass softy and walked us out the room earning a few giggles from me. My face dropped looking around the place. This is..astonishing.

It's was an entire garden in the middle of the house with a glass ceiling above it . Outstanding artwork graced the walls.

"Let me guess, this another one of your houses?"

"Our houses" he responded so low I almost didn't hear, but I did—my eyes cut to him, catching a glimpse of the small smile on his face.

Oh how I wish. I couldn't even imagine waking up in this place.

These marble floors alone could buy my life.

He carried us all the way to the end of the hall then turned left bringing us in front of a tall ass wooden door. He walked in backwards, pushing the door open with his back since his hands were occupied holding me up—then kicked it back closed with his foot.

My hand went to my mouth at the multiple bouquets of perfectly picked roses on the nightstand and foot of the bed. Petals coved most of the bed lovely. Butterflies blew through me at the sweet gesture, my heart practically exploding out my chest. Mondo laid me down flat on my back onto the bed.

He made his way in between my legs and hovered over me looking into my teary eyes deeply.

"This is beautiful.."

I ran my hands down his head admiring his line up "This haircut sexy on y-" Mondo leaned forward connecting our lips passionately—his soft lips parted my mine wasting no time to devour me. I pulled back, gasping at my thoughts and receiving a pout from Mondo.

"Bambinooo" he whined childishly.

"I haven't brushed my teeth in two weeks mondo." I covered my mouth not wanting my breath to kick him in the face.

"Girl, I don't care." He rolled his eyes

———————————————————————

Mondo told me what happed the day I hit my head after I asked him for the tenth time.

He blamed himself for not being prepared and not having anyone with us, me on the other hand just blamed the people who were actually responsible.

That's where we started to bump heads.

He really didn't want me here anymore

It's not like I don't understand why, but every time I ask how long he needs me 'hiding away' he never answers the fucking question.

So that's why I'm sitting here crying, no longer making eye contact with him. Also the fact that he just told me he owns the apartment building he kept talkin' bout his 'friend' owned.

That was my last resort, since I had my own place I didn't have to be with him and now I can't go with that plan because it's connected to him.

"I'm sorry principessa" (Princess)

I didn't even know what to say.

Apparently the situation was way deeper than Mondo expected after he got information out of the man and woman who was chasing us. The fact that I'd been out with him in public multiple times dangerous men saw I was clearly someone important, mostly cause he'd never been seen with the same woman more than once.

"I should've never had you around me, or had you around any of this."

"I wish I wasn't who I was...and I never felt that way before. But bambino, when I saw your body on the floor that day..." he couldn't even look at me.

"I can't risk losing you."

"I wish I was like Keenan in that way and I wasn't in the spotlight—that no one knew me. He's a smart man for that."

"Look at me baby"

I was a crying at this point, I wiped my tears away and looked up at him hesitantly.

"Im in love with you Asia"

"I needed you to know that before you left me... and I promise I'm doing everything so this won't be too long."

"It was hard enough going two weeks without you " He chuckled

We not finna just skip past that

I felt like I was about to shit myself.

"I-I love you" My mouth blurted out before my mind could catch up, but I wanted him to know I felt the same.

I watched the biggest smile cross his face before he practically jumped on top of me playfully.

"Don't just say it because I did, I want you to mean it asia"

Does he think I'm lying?

This man is crazy

"I do mean it" I laughed at him as he placed his hands on the sides of my head before kissing my forehead— then all over my face.

"Tell me again then" He continued showering me with kisses, making me giggle through my tears still falling down my face.

"I love you Mondo"

"I mean it" I wrapped my arms around his neck pecking his lips. He let out a deep sigh and rested his head on my chest—closing his eyes. A literal baby.

"Your my girlfriend" he let out a satisfied breath.

I cracked up—rubbing my nails through his scalp. "Are you askin' me or telling me?"

He lifted his head up to look at me "We go together" then put it back getting comfortable again.

Lmfaooo—You know what..

I—Somebody come get this man.

"Real bad"

Mondo and I sat in the bed listening to Hotel by Lawsy, we were halfway through the blunt he had rolled earlier before he stood up.

"Ready for your surprise?"

"What surprise?" I perked up, excited from the mischievous grin on his face.

"You were supposed to get it after you got your nails done but, anyway"

He opened the top drawer to the nightstand and pulled out a medium sized box labeled "ICE BOX" and handed it to me before taking the blunt from between my fingers and taking a pull.

ICE BOX???

I looked up at him through my lashes "Come on, open it" he egged me on. Why am I nervous? I took a breath and opened it slowly.

Well fuckk..

Shit.

Goddamn.

I looked down at a pretty iced out chain with my initial. Are these real diamonds?

"Oh damnnn"  I ran my fingers across the jewels in amazement. Ive only see shit like this on rappers in the music videos.

"You like that baby?" He spoke in a low voice blowing out the smoke from his nose.

"Yes. Oh my gawdd, why would you get me this?" I laughed in disbelief.

"I had to ice ya neck out" he laughed handing me the blunt back.

"Okay—one more" he clapped his hands excitedly

It's more??

"Eyes closed pretty"

I did as he said and took a hit. Hearing him shuffling around a bit, sparking my curiosity on what he was up to. 

"Give me your hand"

I held my left hand out and froze once I felt a cold band placed on my middle finger before feeling his lips place a kiss on the back of my hand "Okay open"

"It was hard trying to find something as beautiful as you"

My eyes widened at the sight, I was honestly speechless this time. I don't even know what to say.

"Don't panic I'm not proposing, yet." He chuckled "It's a promise ring...I don't know if that's corny or not but I wanted to get you something you could wear all the time"

"It's perfect Mondo, I mean—shit" I couldn't take my eyes away.

I've never gotten a promise ring before.

"Do you like it?"

"Is that even a question" I looked up at him like he was crazy. It was breathtaking.

"I promise bambino, this just the beginning.."

"Ima give you the world" He leaned over and kissed my lips

"The sun, the moon—"

"Shit, the stars too if that's what you want" He shrugged like it was nothing. But it was everything.

"You're unreal" I laughed a little shaking my head at him— my eyes becoming glossy from his words.

"I love you girl"

———————————————————————-

We spent most of the day in that room. Laughing and talking about the shit I'd missed while I was out.

Apparently they exposed Diddy for playing in ass.

Allegedly..

Dr. Yang came by for a few minutes before we ate dinner and gave me a bandage for my wrist after checking my vitals making sure I was good.

This whole thing was bittersweet but I knew Mondo would take care of everything, so we could be together faster than not. Before I knew it it was time for Keenan, Eve, Raheem and I to board Mondos Private Jet.

Which I was kinda shitting in my pants about, I'd never been on a plane before.

"It's not bad I swear, it's safer than driving" Mondo said trying to calm down my nerves.

"Here" He reached in his back pocket and and pulled out a old ass flip phone making me scrunch my face up.

Why is he giving me a trap phone...

"We can't text anymore on our regular phones so we have to use these for now"

"Wait why?"

"Because"

That ain't answer shit but ok..

"I already added my contact so, text me whenever you land"

"O-Okay" I huffed seeing as I didn't really have a say in this.

I thought we would at least be able to FaceTime...

"I'll be sending Mario to you tomorrow. I'll just feel more comfortable knowing he's with you at all times."

"Ay can y'all wrap that shit up, I den bout had enough of Nevada" I turned behind me to Keenan poking his head out the plane yelling towards us before disappearing again.

"Be careful please, don't get reckless"

"I will baby, I don't want you worrying about me ok. Think of this as a lil vacation, have fun."

"You and Keenan can finally catch up on life. He missed you a lot I could tell. Damn near never left your side the whole time you were out."

"We fought three times over whose turn it was to be alone with you—hence my black eye"

"I let him win that by the way."

"Y'all both need help" I shook my head, disappointed in the fact that they actually were fighting over who sat next to my unconscious body...

Mondo wrapped his arms around my waist while I ran my hands down the back of his head.

"I love you"

"I love you too baby"

We stood in place kissing wildly, like it was our last time— really I was just trying to savor every part of this. Nether of us knew how long it would be before we could touch each other like this again.

I still ain't get the dick yet.

I wanted to cry.

Speaking of dick, I didn't miss the feeling of his hardness pretty much jumping in his pants against my stomach. One of his hands moved to my ass pressing me up closer against him—our lips still moving slowly against each other hungrily. I pretty much whimpered in his mouth when I felt his middle finger fall between my cheeks, rubbing back and forth against my clit through the black tights I had on.

Fucking hell.

He pulled away first, his breathing unsteady like mine—a sexy ass smirk on his face. "You better go, before I have to shoot him." He laughed out loud making me turn around.

Keenan stood at the entrance of the plane with one of his fists balled— staring at Mondos arms wrapped around me angrily. Is he serious...

I turned back around facing Mondo squeezing my eyes shut laughing hard but not to loud, trying to keep my shoulders still so Keen didn't know I was losing it at the look on his face.

Mondo on the other hand didn't care to keep going, still holding eye contact with him from afar. I slapped his chest lightly—trying my hardest to keep it together. "Stop, before he come over here trippin" I died down my giggles letting out a deep breath.

Shit got my abs all tight now.

"Bye baby" I sighed—balancing on my tippy toes to hug him tight.

"See you later bambino" he hugged me back lifting me off the ground a little—peppering kissing on my neck before placing my feet back down again and smooching my lips one last time.

I let go of him finally, already missing his embrace. When I walked into the plane my mouth dropped. I looked back at him on the ground to see a cheeky smile on his face. I watched him wink at me before the plane door closed In my face.

Is it possible for one to have too much money?..

I made my way to the closest seat to my right and looked out the window to my left, he was still standing there. He smiled big once he noticed my face in the window, not even a minute later the plane started to move slowly . Making my stomach drop and I look around at everyone else who's faces seemed calm—as if we weren't on a big ass death machine.

I looked back at the ground to see mondo making a heart with his hands—I did the same and held it to the window, feeling uneasy as the plane started to speed up. I laughed out loud watching him run with the plane as it picked up speed trying to keep up and stay in frame. Yea...we both on the cob for that.

I felt us lift up off the ground and took a few deep breaths to calm the fuck down—watching us get higher and higher by the second.

I missed him already.

Thank you universe..for sending him to me.

I looked down at the ring on my finger and smiled thinking of him. Name a better boyfriend.....

I'll wait.

Thank you so muchhhhhhhh for 18.9K READS😭🫂 !!!!!!

You are truly amazing!! 🥹 I literally loving watching y'all comment it really be my favorite part I read every single one <3 I love that y'all enjoying this as much as me lol I can't wait to get into our new charterers!!!!😝🫶🏾

Nothing Like The Rest is #9 in #Blackgirl and thats so crazy to me—plus we're about to hit 1K VOTES SOON 👀💋!!!!!!

We been getting hella love on Twitter & TikTok SO to everyone new here that made it this far, WE LOCKED IN🤞🏾🤣💕💕💕 just in case you didn't know!!

Fuckin love y'all frfr🙈🫵🏾

📌How you like Keenan so far?

📌Did you like Mondos Surprise?

📌Are you excited about the location change?

📌Did you like this chapter?

🦋NEW CAST MEMBERS🦋

RAHEEM

EVE

MARIO AKA "RIO"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6.4K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.
7.8K 195 18
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr🤷🏽‍♀️ + a baby later on
53.2K 3.4K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM
904K 32.4K 48
Eleanor, fed up with her cheating boyfriend decides to move out and be independent for once in her lavish life, but there's one problem. She lives in...