Ideal Husband {T.K}

By Tigers_Bunbun

✿*.⁠。⁠*ONGOING*.⁠。⁠*✿ (On Hold) Cover Credit ● taehyungwbk ● © Tigers_Bunbun An Arrange Marriage between Two... More

Introduction (A/N)
Chapter 1 : Kim's And Jeon's
Chapter 2 : Taehyung's Entry
Chapter 3 : Decision about the marriage
Chapter 4 : Party at the most famous Kim's...
Chapter 5 : Proposal I and Informing..
Chapter 6 : Proposal II and Meeting at K.E..
Chapter 7 : Accepting the Proposal
Chapter 8 : Little sneak peak of the bride to groom
Chapter 9 : The Groom's meeting And Rituals
Chapter 10 : The Date Fixing
Chapter 11 : Engagement Preparations...
Chapter 12 : Engagement Ceremony - I
Chapter 13 : Engagement Ceremony - II
Chapter 14 : The Time Between Engagement and Wedding...
Chapter 15 : The Wedding Destination...
Chapter 16 : (Napp'ae) Pre-Wedding Rituals...
Chapter 17 : Wedding Ceremony I
Chapter 18 : Wedding Ceremony II
Chapter 19 : Wedding Ceremony III
Chapter 20 : First Night
Chapter 21 : First Visit at the Temple...
Chapter 22 : Party After the Wedding
Chapter 23 : Going Back to Seoul...
Chapter 24 : (Pye-baek) Post Wedding Rituals...
Chapter 25 : Wedding Reception
Chapter 26: The start of the new journey
Chapter 27 : Taehyung going to Japan..
Chapter 28 : Permission granted!

Chapter 29 : Meeting the In-Laws..

9.6K 548 482
By Tigers_Bunbun

Third Person's P.O.V

Taehyung asked the driver to stop the car at the midway of the road.. Jungkook who was sitting beside him look at him confusingly as to why the elder asked that?

"Is everything ok?" Jungkook asked once the car stopped

Taehyung nodded his head before opening the hand bag that was kept beside him and removing out a box..It was a phone case..

People who remember knows that the twenties era didn't had the smart phone, so video calling, chatting was not a thing back then..The phone's were ancient in body and model..

"Jungkook here keep it with you, It has sim installed in it and there is only my number saved.."
Taehyung forwarded the box towards Jungkook who accepted it in a state of shocked

Jungkook was flabbergasted, phone? Him? Even his Eomma doesn't have her own personal phone..She still uses the telephone/house phone..

"What happened?" Taehyung asked seeing his husband's look

"W-hy a-re you giving m-e this?"
He asked stuttering don't want to upset his husband..

"So that we can contact each other.."
Taehyung answered being blunt!

"Huh?"
Jungkook was still confused..Why do they need to contact? It's not like Taehyung is shifting to Japan permanently! And is contacting even necessary for newly weds?

"Don't be confuse, I know you have not seen our family members using phone but it's their will, I don't have such norms..I don't know if you'll need me when I'll be gone or anything, So it's better if you keep it.. It's very helpful for communication.."
Taehyung like always explained his husband..He knows why the younger is in so much shock, It's wasn't permissible to own such technologies, Not everyone can afford it and especially women's/Fe-MALES were prohibited from using it..Reason? No one bothered to know..

Taehyung know the plan and even his husband but not everyone, It's possible than everything won't go as they planned and for that it's better to be connected with each other and other thing is he doesn't believe those stupid stereotypes where a housewife or househusband should not be given too much freedom, owning phone was one of the freedom considered back then..

Jungkook always loves when his husband instead of getting angry takes the initiative to explain him everything..Now he know why was the need for him to have phone and even what he have to do..

"Don't let anyone know you have a phone, They might not like it and will make a big blunder out of it..I'll call you every night and if emergency call me only when you are alone or inside your bedroom..Okk?"
Taehyung asked softly, he planned this whole thing at early morning while getting ready and asked his PS to deliver the latest phone model secretly to him..

Being rich surely has its own advantages as instead of a family member one butler received the parcel and delivered to his room..

Jungkook like a child nodded his happily..After that Taehyung asked the driver to start the car and on the way he instructed Jungkook how to use the device and charge it..He even bought younger some snacks and chocolates which he thought the younger might need when stressed with the exam..

They reached Jeon Mansion in another 10 min..Mrs.Kim Soo-Min already informed the Jeon's about the sudden arrival of their son with Taehyung..

Mrs.Jeon and Rose both were happy and hence from morning they were preparing feast for the son-in-law of their house.. Ho-Seok didn't stayed back as he needed to go Ulsan urgently for some legal issue about the land they purchased for the new Lotte though he personally called Taehyung and apologised while Mr.Jeon was at home..

The loud voice of bell rang inside the Mansion and a maid went to opened the door..She bowed to Taehyung and Jungkook and let them enter..

Taehyung bowed to Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Jeon and gave them the gifts he bought despite of his husband's protest..He doesn't like going empty handed to his in-laws for the first time after marriage, It's not in his morals..So he bought gifts for everyone and even common house equipment..

while Jungkook hugged his Eomma Appa who with big smiles welcome him..Rose went to ask maid's to bring the refreshments..Her baby bump has grown a lot more since Taekook's marriage and her health is till deteriorating..On seeing her condition, Ho-Seok again took her to doctor but the doctor's informed them that it's normal.. Though her medicine dosage was made to increased for the betterment of her and baby..

Rose hug Jungkook who was in happy tears seeing his family after days...

"How are you and b-aby?"
Jungkook asked touching the swollen belly of his noona

"Absolutely fine..What about you?"
Rose replied with a soft smile

"I am happy.."
Jungkook answered and look at his husband in admiration who was now talking to his parents

"How is Halmoni and everyone in family dear?"
Mrs.Jeon asked smiling, They all were sitting in the living room except for Rose who went to look for dining arrangements

"Everyone is fine, I hope you all doing alright, The wedding preparations were expectedly amazing.."
Taehyung praised and asked

He know how much the father and mother of bride wait to hear this one sentence from the groom but sadly every male failed to acknowledge it..

Mr.Jeon smile in gratitude hearing the phrase and he felt a big stone was lifted from his heart..

"Taehyung son lunch is ready, Come.."
Mrs.Jeon informed after confirming with rose

Taehyung was getting late for airport and that too he know how a big fuzz will be made in his family if they come to know that he had lunch at his in-laws..But seeing the happy faces of his husband's parents and excited look on his husband's face he couldn't oppose..

He nodded and like always Taehyung pulled the chair for his husband.. Everyone present at the dining room were shocked but was good in masking the expression..

Taehyung first served Jungkook who was avoiding looking at his Eomma and then served himself..

"Food is tasty Eomma and Rose hyeong-su.."
Rose and Mrs.Jeon both were impressed with Taehyung's manner..While Rose for the first ever time felt appreciation of someone to her

"Thank you son.."
Mrs.Jeon said even though more than half of the work was done by rose

"Appa, I want to have some important talk with you.."
Taehyung asked with a serious look but still keeping the voice soft, Everything aside desrepecting anyone is not in his trait

(I added the pic just after the other to show you the difference of his expression while complimenting and talking)

It's a first time Taehyung has met them apart from his family and he won't lie but he is feeling nervous also little uncomfortable.. People often give more highlights to the suffering of the bride / wife forgetting that the groom / Husband are also human's and they also have feelings..

Just like how it's husband's responsibility to look after their wife at their home similarly it's also wife's responsibility to look after their husband at her/his home..

Jungkook surely forgotten it at the start when they enter but after having his mind struck with the thought he was beside Taehyung like a shadows..And even though Taehyung is feeling hesitation, nervousness he can't back out from his responsibilities that he has as a husband and also he has his husband beside him which was enough to calm his nerves..So before going to Japan he want to make sure to inform Jeon's the reason about their sudden arrival..That being his husband's exam..

He don't know about Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Jeon's thinking but as a husband he wanted to let them know he has zero problem with his husband's studies and that they shouldn't too..

Upon sensing the look Mrs.Jeon got nervous thinking his son might have done something wrong? She became scared while Mr.Jeon gave his full attention to Taehyung..

"Yes, Son?"

"I got the message from Jungkook's school at morning informing me about his upcoming exams of his final year which I am sure you might have too, He surely has come here for the ritual but let her give his all exams from here since it will take me more than 7 days to come back and Eomma has strictly ordered to keep him here till I come back, I hope you are understanding.."
Taehyung completed ending his words in an ordering tone, He know if he will behave more than polite than the words might spread or even worse the Jeon's won't consider it, Thinking there must be some reason behind it? Such as fight between the couple

So he made sure to use the tone that will reflect the arrogant 'son-in-law'
And also didn't forget to add that this was all supported by his mother, So if the Jeon's have second thoughts by confirming it with Kim's they will erase it..

"D-id he said you something about this?"
Mrs.Jeon tried to be brave by asking questions from her son-in-law but one look of Mr.Jeon was enough for her to look down

"Don't worry son, We will oblige your wish.."
Mr.Jeon answered with the same baritone

"Thank you Appa, Now excuse me if you don't mind, I have flight to catch, Jungkook come.."
Taehyung politely thank them for the meal and stood up from the chair not forgetting to take the Jeon's couple blessings and then asking Jungkook to come after him who got confused with the words but still followed his husband whinning after his Eomma glared him

Upon reaching the living room, Jungkook stood awkwardly infront of his husband not knowing what to do? Who by the way was looking at his baby husband with an admiring look..

"Won't you hug me?"
Taehyung asked after two minutes seeing no reaction from Jungkook

"Should I?"
Jungkook asked not knowing if it's appropriate to hug his husband in the middle of his house?

"Come here.." Taehyung faced palm himself mentally before moving forward and evolving Jungkook in his protective embrace digging his face in his husband's neck to inhale his baby scent..

Jungkook was shocked with the action and scaredly look around to see if anyone is looking? When he saw the hallways empty he hug back Taehyung closing his eyes taking as much as cent possible..

After more than a minute they broke the hug and Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead before cupping his face, Who was just look at his husband with his big doe eyes standing..

"Take care of yourself, Have meals properly and do your best in exams, Okk?"
Taehyung asked as if talking to a baby

"You also take care of yourself and a-ll the b-est for your meeting.."
Jungkook nodded his head and don't know when he let the words slips out of his mouth..

When he realised what he said he gasped in shocked but Taehyung shook his head in deniel conveying it's not a problem and chuckled before hugging his husband one last time and leaving the house..

Jungkook stood there standing without realising when a small tear slip out of his eyes and why?

Meanwhile not in a second Mrs.Jeon came out of dining room and asked Jungkook to follow him..

In Jungkook's Room (Before Marriage)

"Son, Tell me what happened at your husband's house? Did you forced him considering your exams?"
Mrs.Jeon asked without letting Jungkook sit

While Jungkook was shocked with his Eomma's unexpected accusation..

"N-o Eomma, He himself told you how he got the message right? Even I was surprised but thank God they are letting me give my exams.."
Jungkook answered, he was still in tears not because of Mrs.Jeon's words but because he was feeling empty after his husband's departure, void, And the frustrated thing about this feeling is he don't even know why?

"Yeri didn't i told you to stop discussion on this matter?"
Mr.Jeon's sudden stern voice made both the mother and son duo flinched

Mrs.Jeon gulp and nodded her head..At the table after Taehyung and Jungkook left Mr.Jeon strictly told him to not asked such absurd questions which she did moments before, It's their son-in-law's request and they should not poke their nose too much other wise Taehyung might get upset which automatically will result in their son's sadness

"He has come after a lot of time, Let my son rest, Ask rose to instruct made to prepare his favourite snacks and food from now on and let him give his exams, Don't forget we promised him.."
Mrs.Jeon again nodded her head while Jungkook felt great full to his Appa..

He went towards his Appa who was standing at the door and hugged him..Who chuckled at his baby and hugged back..

"Now you are here so be carefree and prepare for your exams..Okk?"
Mr.Jeon cup Jungkook face and said in a soft voice..

Jungkook nodded his head and his parents left the room leaving him alone to rest..
______________________________________

Author's POV

Here's the update now spare me some time to update CFY, IH next update will be a little late maybe a month after?

A phone? Good Idea or Bad? What if someone saw? Do you think Taehyung's gentleman behaviour at Jeon house will lead trouble for Jungkook? What if Kim's came to know about it??

Exams!! Never knew it can be so hard for someone..(comments target 400 -- Let's see how you can reach it 😌)

Priview..

Bracelet finding..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 8.8K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
343K 12.4K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
117K 7.8K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a single father to a beautiful angel called Nabi, a 11 months old sweet and pure soul, he is the CEO of Jeon Corporation, he is an ama...