I ๐Ÿ’™ spectrum (Hazbin Hotel x...

By Puppet198463

Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication, social interaction, and behavior... More

Bio
Harem + More bio
1
Harem addition's
Clip
Harem addition. Again
Full harem
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad beat dad
Welcome to Heaven
Questions
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must go on
Spin off?
Trivia + Future
Y/N
Future
Thank you
At all cost
For a moment
Suggestions
Schedule
Sick leave
Season 2 leak
Steamboat Y/N
Sleepover
Question
Clothes swap
A Y/N production
Teaser

That's Entertainment

6.6K 100 201
By Puppet198463

Vaggie exhaled as she was fixing Charlie's bow.

Vaggie: Okay! You remember what to say?

Charlie: Yes! Let's do this!

Vaggie: Just, look at me and I'll mouth it to you.

Charlie: Come on, Vaggie! I know what to say! I just feel like we need to...I don't know...

Charlie walked over to a table. She grabs and throws a doughnut away.

Y/N was sitting at a table. Y/N was anxiously tapping his fingers, softly humming train sounds.

Charlie was noticing Y/N's nervous demeanor

Charlie: Hey, Y/N, everything okay?

Y/N: Oh, uh, yeah, just lost in thought.

Y/N continues to hum train sounds, his way of self-soothing.

Vaggie: You seem a bit on edge. Is there something bothering you?

Y/N: The news thing. And its just... trains help me calm down, you know? Rhythmic and predictable.

Charlie and Vaggie exchange a knowing glance, recognizing Y/N's unique coping mechanism.

Charlie: Well, if trains help, then maybe we need a little more "train therapy" around the hotel.

Y/N manages a small smile, appreciating their understanding and support.

Y/N was wearing a cozy, red hoodie adorned with a subtle train-themed design. His usual worn-in jeans and a pair of comfortable sneakers complete the ensemble.

Despite the vibrant red hue, the outfit maintains Y/N's characteristic simplicity and comfort, reflecting his carefully planned and color-coded wardrobe for the day.

He even had a clothing schedule.

Monday: Blue Day
Dressed in a calming shade of blue, sporting a soft sweater with intricate train embroidery. Paired with comfortable denim jeans and sneakers, his Monday attire reflects a sense of tranquility to start the week.

Tuesday: Green Day
Opting for a muted green tone, he wears a t-shirt featuring a subtle leaf pattern. Complemented by khaki pants and his trusty sneakers, Tuesday's ensemble echoes his connection to nature and creativity.

Wednesday: Yellow Day
Brightening up midweek with a yellow hoodie, adorned with a sunflower patch. Casual joggers and cheerful yellow sneakers complete the ensemble, reflecting Y/N's optimistic and creative spirit.

Thursday: Purple Day
Embracing a more subdued, thoughtful vibe in a purple long-sleeved shirt. Paired with dark jeans and matching sneakers, Thursday's outfit signifies a balance between creativity and introspection.

Friday: Orange Day
Welcoming the approaching weekend with an orange pullover featuring a train silhouette. Comfortable cargo pants and coordinating sneakers round out his Friday look, exuding warmth and energy.

Saturday: Multicolor Day
Expressing his eclectic side on Saturdays with a multicolored, abstract-patterned shirt. Combined with versatile black jeans and sneakers, the outfit symbolizes the freedom of the weekend.

Sunday: Red Day
Ending the week with a cozy red hoodie adorned with a train-themed design. Classic jeans and comfortable sneakers complete the Sunday ensemble, providing a sense of warmth and continuity.

Charlie looked at Y/N and then smiled in excitement as she got an idea.

Charlie: Hooo! What if I si-

Y/N: Sing a song about it.

Charlie: You knew I was gonna say that!

She then booped Y/N's nose. He looked at her and covered his nose.

Vaggie: Because he knows you. But, please don't sing! This is serious!

Charlie: Well, you know, I'm better at expressing myself and my goals through song!

Charlie stands on the table where Razzle and Dazzle are happily munching on doughnuts, watching her.

Vaggie: But, life isn't a musical.

Y/N didn't say anything. Charlie pulled out a sketchbook

Charlie: Fine. But, I have these other ideas of what to say! The highlighted bits are the best part!

Charlie starts bouncing a bit as she shows Vaggie and Y/N the sketchbook.

Vaggie: Uh, it's all highlighted.  Is this a drawing...?

Y/N was nervously fidgeting with the sketchbook, glancing at the highlighted paper.

Charlie: Look, Y/N, what do you think of this happy ending? Everyone smiling and happy in Heaven!

Y/N: Uh, Charlie, it's, um, nice... but maybe we should stick to the talking points Vaggie mentioned. Keep it straightforward.

Y/N began to trace imaginary train tracks on the edge of sketchbook, using the familiar motion to ease his nerves.

Charlie: Okay, fiiiine. I'll just have to resort to my impeccable improv skills!

She salutes Vaggie as she walks over to Katie Killjoy. Vaggie watched in concern, she looked over at Y/N

Y/N was gently tapping his fingers on the sketchbook, a hint of worry in his eyes

Vaggie: Don't worry, Y/N. Charlie's got a way with words, even if it's unconventional.

- - -

Charlie: Hiii! I'm Charlie.

Charlie tries to go for a handshake, as Katie was smoking. Katie blows out the smoke of her cigarette. She then throws away her cigarette

Katie Killjoy: Katie Killjoy. I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but that would be a lie.  And you can put that away. I don't touch the gays. I have standards!

Charlie: Yeah? How's uh... how's that working out for ya?

Charlie turns to look around nervously.

Katie Killjoy: Look, my time is money. So, I'll keep this short. You're not here because we wanted you here. You're here because Jeffrey couldn't make it for his cannibal cooking segment.

Katie proceeds to poke Charlie

A billboard of Jeffrey's cannibalism cooking show titled "It's Dahm Good!" can be seen in the background.

Y/N: He was friends with Derf Backderf. Fun fact, when he was told that one of his classmates was a serial killer, Dahmer was his second guess.

Y/N looked at Vaggie as he told her that.

Katie Killjoy: You might be some royal big shot , but that doesn't mean shit to me. I'm too rich and too influential to give a flying fuck about what some tux-wearing demon "princess" wants to advertise.

Tom can be seen shaking his head in disapproval as Katie boasts about her wealth and influence to Charlie.

Charlie: But, I-

Katie Killjoy: So, don't get cute with me, honey, or I will fucking bury you!

News Staff: And we're live!

Killjoy rushes back to her desk, holding papers while cracking her neck.

Katie Killjoy: Welcome back! So, Charlotte!

Charlie: It's... Charlie.

Charlie smiles nervously as a spotlight flashes her way.

Katie Killjoy: Whatever. Tell us about this new passion project you've been insistently pestering our news station about!

Katie tries to hold in her outburst by clenching her pen. Charlie looks around as Vaggie motions her to go on. Y/N was eating a donut and gave her a thumbs up.

Charlie: Well,  as most of you know, I was born here in Hell and growing up, I always tried to see the good in everyone around me.

Killjoy spots a slug and stabs it with her pen, the slug's blood bursts all over.

Charlie: Hell is my home and- you are my people. We... we just went through another Extermination.

Vaggie and Y/N were giving Charlie two thumbs up as Killjoy quickly starts to lose interest.

Charlie: We lost so many souls, and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year. No one is even given a chance! I can't stand idly by while the place I live is subjected to such violence! So, I've been thinking: Isn't there a more humane way to hinder overpopulation here in Hell? Perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls through... redemption? Well, I think yes! So, that's what this project aims to achieve! Ladies and gentlemen, I'm opening the first of its kind! A hotel that rehabilitates sinners!

Her broadcast is being shown at The Radio Shack, which many other demons are also watching by the streets and everywhere else in Hell.

Y/N:

Charlie smiled at Y/N's gesture, and felt a little more confident.

Charlie: Y'know? 'Cause hotels are for people passin' through... temporarily...I think it'll serve a purpose... a place to work toward redemption... yay...!

- - - -

Outside. demons were watching her broadcast from The Radio Shack. A mysterious figure walks up to see her broadcast alongside a bunch of other demons watching such as Crymini and a handful of others.

- - -

Cameraman Demon: Stupid bitch.

Vaggie punches the cameraman square in the face.

Charlie: Look, every single one of you has something good, deep down inside. I know you do! ...Maybe I'm not getting through to you.

Charlie looks around, saddened. But then gets an idea

Razzle and Dazzle are then alerted that Charlie's about to sing and that she may need their back-up vocals.

Vaggie: Oh, no...

Y/N: I don't get it. Should I be worried.

Charlie snaps her fingers as the room turns dark and a spotlight is shown over a piano that Charlie, Razzle and Dazzle start performing on. Meanwhile, back at The Radio Shack, Alastor and his shadow can be seen tilting their heads curiously as their smiles widen.

Charlie ends the song, rather exhausted as everyone in the news station looks at her with disgust and disbelief.

Y/N started clapping again.

Top Hat Demon: Wow! ...That was shit!

Everyone in the audience including Killjoy and Trench begin to laugh at Charlie. Charlie looks crushed and devastated and slumps back down to her seat. There was a boo section in the news and the demons look uninterested.

Blue Flame Demon: Booooo!

Y/N walked to Charlie and patted her back.

Katie Killjoy: What in the Nine Circles makes you think a single denizen of Hell would give two shits about becoming a better person?! You have no proof that this little experiment even works! You want people to be good?! Just... because?!

Katie continues to laugh.

Charlie: Well, we have two patrons already, who believes in our cause and they've shown incredible progress!

Katie Killjoy: Oh? And who might that be?

Charlie pulled Y/N over and eagerly presented him.

Charlie: This is Y/N Fritz, our incredibly talented artist and a valuable member of the Happy Hotel.

Y/N, though a bit surprised, nods in agreement, offering a shy smile as he stands by Charlie's side.

Katie eyed Y/N up and down. She let out a whistle.

Y/N was uncomfortably shifting his weight, glancing away as he senses Katie's gaze

Katie slipped something in his pocket.

Vaggie: Don't touch my boyfriend!

Vaggie grabbed Katie's hand and body slammed her to the ground.

Vaggie: Don't. Touch. My. Boyfriend!

Y/N stayed close to Charlie. Katie was slowly getting up.

Katie: Who the fuck do you think you are?! Bitch!

Vaggie glared at Katie. Tom immediately tried to defuse the situation.

Tom: So, princess. Who's the other resident?

Charlie tries to look smug and confident.

Charlie: Oh, just someone named... Angel Dust!

Tom Trench: The porn star?

Katie Killjoy turns to him menacingly

Katie. You fucking would, Tom! In any case, that's not even an accomplishment. I'm sure you could get that hooker to do anything with enough booger sugar and lube.

Charlie: Oh, I beg to differ! He and Y/N have been behaved, clean, and out of trouble for two weeks now.

Just then, Katie got an announcement in breaking news. Killjoy shoves Charlie off her desk.

Katie Killjoy: We are receiving word that a new player has entered the ongoing turf war! Let's go to the live feed.

The live feed shows Angel Dust stepping on an Egg Boi and throwing a grenade over at Sir Pentious with visible laughter in the background as Charlie stares at the screen in defeat.

Charlie: Oh...shit.

Y/N gulped nervously and made the sound of a train whistle.

Angel Dust: I'm a bad person!

Katie Killjoy: "Oh, shit" indeed! It looks like the one who just joined the battle is none other than porn actor, Angel Dust! What a juicy coincidence! You must feel really stupid, right now. And now that I think about it, is this the same Y/N who was dating B V Velvette six months ago, and stared in fourteen porn movies with her?

Y/N was feeling a knot of nerves tighten in his stomach as Katie Killjoy starts revealing details about him.

Then several pictures of Y/N and Velvette popped up. A lot very very adult.

As Katie Killjoy continues to reveal personal details, a wave of fear and embarrassment washes over him. His fingers tighten their grip on the sketchbook, seeking solace in the familiar weight.

Teal eyes dart nervously, avoiding direct eye contact with the audience. A flush of embarrassment colors his cheeks, and he instinctively shifts his weight from foot to foot, a physical manifestation of his discomfort.

Killjoy and Trench proceed to laugh at Charlie and Y/N, and did jazz hands.

Killjoy and Trench: Ratings!

Charlie stares at the live feed in distress and attempts to block it from the audience's view.

Charlie: Don't look at this!

Katie Killjoy: Well, it sure looks like your little project is dead on arrival. Tell us, how does it feel to be a total failure?

Katie looms over Charlie as everyone in room start bursting into laughter.

As laughter echoes through the audience, Y/N's overwhelming feelings intensify. The noise becomes a cacophony, drowning out his thoughts. His chest tightens, and a sense of vulnerability envelops him.

Instinctively, he clutches the sketchbook, seeking refuge in the tangible familiarity it provides.

Vaggie, noticing Y/N's distress, she approaches with a reassuring touch on his shoulder.

Vaggie: Y/N, it's alright. Ignore the noise.

Charlie looked at Y/N with sympathy.

Charlie tries to think of a comeback to get back at Katie with.

Charlie: Yeah, well..

She looks around and grabs a pen.

Charlie: How does it feel that I got your pen, huh?!...Bitch!

Everyone gasped.

Everybody instantly stops laughing while Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench give her the death stare.

Charlie: Ehehe...Oops.

Tom Trench runs off set.

Killjoy's demonic form reveals itself as she looms over Charlie from the shadows.

Vaggie: We should probably go.

- - -

Purplish red smoke transitions into Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb fighting Egg Boiz.

Cherri Bomb: Heyyy, thanks for the back up, Angie!

Angel Dust: Hahaha!

Cherri Bomb fires a rocket launcher.

Angel Dust: You kiddin'? This is the best action I've seen in ages!

He puts hands behind his head.

Cherri Bomb was launching another cherry bomb.

Cherri Bomb: Where've you been, anyway? I thought you up and died or some shit.

Angel Dust was lighting a bomb and handing it to her.

Angel Dust: Oh, I wish! Me and Y/N have been staying at this crappy hotel on the other side of town. Some broads are lettin' me stay rent-free if I play nice.

They both cover their heads as the explosion sets off behind them, then grin at each other as they jump into the field.

Angel Dust continues to shoot down Egg Boiz with what seems to be a drum mag M1928 Thompson.

Angel Dust: Y'know, no fights, no pranks, no "problematic language"... Her words, not mine. *

He steps on a broken tile, launching an Egg Boi airborne and shoots him from behind as he sighs again.

Angel Dust: These crazy bitches are no fun! I've been clean for two weeks! Only reason I joined was because Y/N broke his schedule for it. If he's breaking his schedule for something, I know it's serious. Plus, he's dating both girls. I think their a whole lot better then that Velvette bitch!

Cherri Bomb in disbelief, was smiling.

Cherri Bomb: Ho-ly shit!

Angel Dust looks at the leftover smudge on his finger.

Angel Dust: Well, sorta clean. Just clean as you can get from a shitload of Bolivian marching powder!

Cherri Bomb: So, is Y/N available~? 😏

Angel Dust: Sugar Tits, if you're gonna make a move on Y/N. First, engage in some casual conversations, get to know his interests, like those superhero comics he's into. Compliment his artwork; the guy's a genius with that sketchbook.

Cherri Bomb: Alright, but what if he gets all nervous?

Angel Dust: Easy peasy, just make him laugh. Y/N appreciates a good sense of humor. Crack a joke or share a funny story to lighten the mood. And, if things are going well, maybe suggest collaborating on some artistic project. He'll eat that up. And if all else fails, try showing him the goods~.😏

He gets chained and thrown aside by Sir Pentious.

Angel Dust: Ohh~ Harder, daddy!

Sir Pentious, however was taking it seriously as he gasps.

Sir Pentious: Son?!

Angel lowers eyebrow as Cherri kicks Sir Pentious to the side.

Sir Pentious: Grr! You whores have no classss! In war, The side remembered is the side with the most ssstyle!

Cherri Bomb: Or the side that ain't dead!

She decapitates an Egg Boi.

Angel Dust stands up and removes the chains restricting him.

Angel Dust: Speakin' a style, is your hat like, alive or something?

Sir Pentious: Oh! Well, that's none of your GOD DAMN BUSSSSINESS! Now, is it?

Angel Dust: Hah, would that make your hat the top and you the bottom?

A sign that says "Loser" can be seen in the background pointing at Sir Pentious as an Egg Boi acknowledges the roast.

Egg Boi: Oooooh!

The Egg Boi gets pebble thrown at him by Sir Pentious.

Sir Pentious: I'm going to blow you to bitssss!

Angel Dust eyes him up and down.

Angel Dust: Hm, kinky!

Sir Pentious: Oh, not like that!

His hood flares open as a sign that says "Pussy" can be seen pointing at him in the background.

Sir Pentious: Pervert!

He knocks over an Egg Boi.

Angel notices an Egg Boi with a tentacle launcher which causes him to push Cherri to the side out of fear.

Angel gets tangled up in all the tentacles.

Sir Pentious: Not so cocky now, are we?!

Angel Dust: Y'know, you really gotta watch what comes outta ya mouth. I've been making these sex jokes the whole-

His limbs gets pulled on as Sir Pentious reveals a drill which jump starts.

Angel Dust: TIME!

He reveals his third pair of arms carrying a gun.

Angel Dust: And it's obvious ya ain't catchin' on. I mean, it's just sad!

He then shoots it at Sir Pentious.

Cherri Bomb: So, think you're gonna get in a lotta trouble for this?

Angel Dust: Eh, what's one little brawl gonna cause?

- - - -

Charlie and Killjoy can be seen trying to duking it out on each other like it's some sort of WWE match while a fire alarm goes off in the background with Trench entering the scene, covered in flames.

Tom Trench: WHY WON'T ANYONE HELP ME?!

- - -

Cherri Bomb: Glad you haven't changed!

She slugs him on the arm.

Cherri Bomb: You know you're one of my favorite guys to party with!

Angel Dust: You know it, sugar tits!

Cherri Bomb takes out one last bomb.

Cherri Bomb: You ready to finish this?

Angel Dust takes out Thompson gun.

Angel Dust: Born ready, baby!

Angel and Cherri pounce onto Sir Pentious and his army as they prepare to clash, Charlie and Killjoy are still at each other's throats screaming, Trench is still on fire, screaming in agony. The camera shows all the characters present, screaming as the scene turns silent.

Overwhelmed by the sensory input and emotional strain, tears well up in Y/N's eyes. His hands clutch the sketchbook tightly as he tries to regulate his breathing amidst the tumultuous environment.

Feeling the need for solitude, he steps away from the crowd, finding a quiet corner to sit. The rhythmic motion of his fingers on the sketchbook continues, a grounding mechanism even in the midst of a meltdown.

Quiet tears stream down Y/N's face, a release of the pent-up emotions, as he seeks a moment of solace to regain composure.

Overwhelmed by the sensory onslaught, Y/N's breath quickens, and his eyes well up with tears. Unable to cope, he clutches his sketchbook tightly, his hands trembling.

Vaggie notices Y/N's distress immediately and rushes to his side. Without saying a word, she wraps her arms around him, providing a comforting and protective embrace. Y/N leans into the support, seeking solace in the physical reassurance as he lets the tears flow, the meltdown unfolding silently.

Vaggie remains a steadfast presence, offering understanding and warmth during Y/N's vulnerable moment.

Vaggie: It's okay, Y/N. You're safe here. Just take your time. I've got you.

She rocks him gently, creating a soothing rhythm. The touch and rhythmic movement offer a sense of comfort, grounding Y/N in the midst of his meltdown.

Vaggie, with a tender touch, kisses Y/N's forehead and begins singing a soft, comforting song in Spanish. Her soothing melody serves as a balm for his overwhelmed senses, creating a cocoon of reassurance.

Y/N gradually calms under the gentle embrace and the melodic lullaby, finding solace in the familiar language and the genuine care expressed by Vaggie.

As Y/N snuggles with Vaggie, he mumbles the words "teddy bear." Vaggie smiles warmly, tightening her embrace, and gently corrects him.

Vaggie: It's not just any teddy bear; it's "mi osito," my teddy. You're safe here, Y/N.

The tender moment and Vaggie's affectionate correction bring a small, reassuring smile to Y/N's face amid the supportive embrace.

- - - -

The royal family limousine can be seen driving back to the hotel. Charlie can be seen hugging her knees and looking out the window when her jacket is ruined after Katie Killjoy attacked her, Y/N sitting with them, reading a new comic he got called Isom, while Vaggie sits next to him, glaring furiously at Angel Dust.

Charlie sighs as Vaggie's eye twitches at Angel Dust, who can be seen amusing himself by playing with the car window roller repeatedly.

Vaggie scrunches up her face.

Angel Dust:...What?

Vaggie: "What?", "WHAT?!" What were you DOING?!

She rips off bits of her hair.

Angel Dust: I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a "redeeming quality"? Helping friends with stuff?

Vaggie: Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!

Angel Dust: Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. Ehahahahahah! It wasn't that bad, anyway.

He proceeds to play with the button of the car window roller.

Vaggie throws an unfolded pocket knife at the window roller.

Angel Dust: Aw, come on! I had to! My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona!

He suggestively pushes up chest floof.

Y/N was nervously fidgeting with his comic, glancing at the unfolding exchange between Vaggie and Angel Dust.

Under his breath, Y/N mumbles, "Territorial genocide... not a great topic," his fingers tracing imaginary lines on the edge of his sketchbook. Vaggie looked at him and laid his head on her shoulder.

Vaggie: Your credibility? What about the hotel's?! Your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke!

Angel Dust:  No, no, no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look... uh, sad! And pathetic! Like an orphan... with no arms... or legs... Oh! With progeria! Great! Now I'm bummed thinkin' about it! This thing have any liquor?

Vaggie: Can you please just try to take this seriously?!

Angel Dust:Fine, I'll try. Just don't get your taco in a twist, baby!

He snaps finger at her while smiling.

Vaggie: Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?!

Angel Dust: Whatever pisses you off more. Is there seriously no liquor in here?!

Vaggie: We'll because of you, and Katie, Y/N had a meltdown and a burnout!

Angel Dust: Oh.... Whoops. 😬

Vaggie returns to sit next to Y/N as she crosses her arms.

Vaggie: I'm gonna kill 'im.

Angel Dust: Too late, toots. Wait! Would that make me double dead? Hah, and where exactly do I go? To Double Hell? Hahahahahahahaha! Sorry, you're stuck with me, bitch - get used to it.

Y/N: That's...actually a good point.

Vaggie angrily, grits her teeth.

Vaggie: ¡Con una mierda, malparido hijo de-! (For fuck's sake, you bastard son of-!)

Angel Dust: Listen, who cares if some jack-offs got hurt? Most of 'em are ugly freaks. Look around!

He looks out the limousine window, smirking.

Vaggie: You got a bunch a fuckin' Harlequin babies down here!

Vaggie: You're one to talk.

Angel Dust: Hey! This body is flawless! Everyone wants summa me, and I've got the creepy fan letters to prove it!

Takes letter from in between his chest floof and reveals it to Vaggie that features a small picture of a dirty naked old man, who ironically has a "No Angel Dust" tattoo, smothering his mouth on an Angel Dust body pillow and a message at the bottom saying "Show me your feet!! -Bryrin, #1 Fan/Critic".

Y/N looked away.

Vaggie: Grrr...

Charlie: That was really uncool, y'know, Angel.

Vaggie: "Uncool"?! After that train-wreck, there is no way anyone is gonna wanna stay at the hotel! All thanks to you and your selfish bullshit!

Y/N: Well in Angels defense,...I got nothing.

Angel Dust: Does that mean I don't have a free room anymore?

Vaggie motions "What do you think?"

Angel Dust: Ah...well, shucks.

Charlie: Hey, come on.  We don't know if things are over yet! Try to relax, Vaggie. I-it'll be okay!

Charlie takes off ruined jacket, and hugs Y/N and Vaggie.

Vaggie smiles at Charlie softly.

The limousine arrives at the hotel as the hotel door opens, revealing a very old and dirty establishment.

Feeling mentally drained, Y/N lies down, curling up with exhaustion. Sensing his burnout, Vaggie sits beside him, offering a comforting presence. Y/N, seeking solace, snuggles close to Vaggie, finding reassurance in her company.

Angel Dust rummages through the fridge leaning by the wall and grabbing a box of Popsies.

Angel Dust: Eh, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here! Ahahaha! Ahaha...! eh... ah...

He closes the fridge door. He looks over at Charlie and notices how emotionally devastated she looked. as he tries to comfort Charlie but decides to back off

Charlie exits the hotel and tries to contact her mother.

Charlie: Hey, mom. I know I keep calling and you must be busy... Really busy... But, um, the interview didn't go well, and... I don't know if I'm ever going to make a difference. I don't know what I'm doing. I could really use some advice, mom. I... I think dad was right about me... Ahah, oof. Eh, anyway... I'll stop talking before this gets long. Love you, bye...

Charlie walks back in and leans by the door in defeat as a sudden knock can be heard from the other side of the door, surprising Charlie.

Charlie contemplates on whether or not to open the door but decides to open it anyway.

The mysterious figure watching her performance from before can be seen standing before her.

Alastor: Hel-

He gets door slammed in front of him.

Charlie looks to the side for a brief moment before opening the door again.

Alastor: -lo!

Charlie slams door in front of his face once more.

Charlie: Hey, Vaggie?

Vaggie: Whaaaat?

Charlie: The Radio Demon is at the door!

Vaggie: What?!

Angel Dust takes out the popsicle from his mouth.

Angel Dust: Uh... who?

Y/N, in the midst of his burnout, stirs slightly at the mention of the Radio Demon. His tired eyes flicker with a mix of curiosity and concern, registering the unexpected development.

Charlie: What should I do?!

Vaggie: Uh, well- Don't let him in!

Charlie decides to disregard Vaggie's advice once more and opens the door for Alastor.

Alastor: May I speak now?

Charlie: You may...

Alastor: Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! Quite a pleasure! Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Hahahahaha, sooo many orphans...

Alastor let himself in. Vaggie holds a harpoon towards his chest

Vaggie: Stop right there, cabrón hijo de perra (bastard son of a bitch)! I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy talk show shitlord!

Y/N, still recovering from his burnout, pushes himself up and moves to stand closely behind Vaggie. His gaze remains fixed on Alastor.

Alastor uses finger to move the harpoon away.

Alastor: Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here... I would've done so already...

The area distorts as Charlie, Y/N, and Vaggie stare at him in fear. Before everything snaps back to reality

Alastor: No! I'm here because I want to help!

Charlie: Say what, now?

Alastor: Help! Hahaha, hello? Is this thing on? Testing, testing!

He taps on his mic, and the mic opens its eye.

Alastor's Mic: Well, I heard you loud and clear!

Y/N, still standing behind Vaggie, watches Alastor's entrance with a mix of curiosity and caution. His fingers subtly trace patterns on his comic.

Charlie: Um, you want to help? With...?

Alastor teleports behind the three with his shadow.

Alastor: This ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel! I want to help you run it.

Charlie: Buuut... why?

Alastor: Hahaha, why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades. My work became mundane, lacking focus, aimless! I've come to crave a new form of entertainment! Hahaha!

He shoves Y/N and Vaggie away.

Charlie: Does getting into a fistfight with a reporter count as entertainment...?

Alastor: Hahaha! It's the purest kind, my dear: Reality! True passion! After all, the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment.

Charlie: So, does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?

He laughed as he shakes his hand hand in front of her.

Alastor: Hahahahaha! Of course not! That's wacky nonsense! Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity! No, no, no, no. I don't think there's anything left that could save such loathsome sinners! The chance given was the life they lived before, the punishment is this!There is no undoing what is done!

He looks over to Vaggie who is offended, Y/N who looks sleepy, and Angel who just shrugs

Charlie: So, then. Why do you wanna help me if you don't believe in my cause?

Alastor: Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure!

He pulls Charlie close to him and twirls her. He Charlie removes his hand from her back.

Charlie: Riiiight.

Alastor: Yes, indeedy! I see big things coming your way and who better to help you than I?

Angel Dust: Uh, so... uh, what's the deal with Smiles over there?

Vaggie: Wait, you've never heard of him before? You've been here longer than me!

Angel Dust shrugs cluelessly.

Vaggie: The Radio Demon. One of the most powerful beings Hell has ever seen?

Angel Dust: Eh, not big on politics.

Vaggie: Ugh! Decades ago, Alastor manifested in Hell,

Y/N began visually imaging her story.

Vaggie: seemingly overnight. He began to topple Overlords who have been dominant for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before. Then, he broadcast his carnage all throughout Hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him "The Radio Demon" (as lazy as that is). Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our world's most ancient and destructive evils. But one thing's for sure: He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster of chaos, the likes of which we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased!

Angel Dust: Ya done? He looks like a strawberry pimp.

Vaggie: Well, I don't trust him!

Angel Dust: To be fair, do you trust any man? Any men? Men?

Vaggie, with a protective stance, glances back at Y/N, her unwavering trust and love evident in her expression. She responds firmly to Angel Dust's question.

Vaggie: I trust Y/N. And that's enough for me. Y/N's earned that trust, and he's more than just "any man" to me.

Vaggie gets up and walks to Charlie. Vaggie grabs Charlie by the shoulder.

Vaggie: Charlie, listen to me. You can't believe this creep! He isn't just a happy face! He's a deal-maker! Pure evil! He can't be redeemed! ...And is most likely looking for a way to destroy everything we're trying to do!

Charlie: I...we don't know that! Look, I know he's bad, and I know he probably doesn't wanna change, but the whole point of this is to give people a chance!

Alastor inspects a portrait of the royal family.

Charlie: To have faith things will be better! How can I turn someone away? I can't. It goes against everything I'm trying to do. Everything I believe in.  Just... trust me. I can take care of myself!

Vaggie, turning to Y/N, seeks his opinion as Charlie defends her decision to give Alastor a chance.

Vaggie: Y/N, what do you think about this?

Y/N looked at her blankly for a few seconds before he responded.

Y/N: I... I trust Charlie's intentions, but Vaggie, I also understand your concerns. Maybe we should be cautious and keep an eye on Alastor while giving him a chance. It's a delicate balance, but if it helps us achieve our goal of redemption, then... maybe it's worth trying.

Vaggie: Charlie, whatever you do, do not make a deal with him!

Alastor makes a gesture with his hand, seemingly focusing on Vaggie and Y/N.

Charlie: Don't worry, I picked up one thing from my dad! "You don't take shit from other demons!"

She walks off to where Alastor is. Y/N clung to Vaggie.

Charlie: Okay, so, Al. You're sketchy as fuck and you clearly see what I'm trying to do here as a joke.

As Charlie turns away, glowing red symbols start to appear beside Alastor which quickly disappear after Charlie turns back to Alastor.

Charlie: But, I don't. I think everyone deserves a chance to prove they can be better. So, I'm taking your offer to help. On the condition that there be no... *makes gestures with hands* tricks or voodoo strings attached.

Alastor: So, it's a deal, then?

As Alastor rolls his eyes at that last statement, he twirls his mic staff and presents his hand for a handshake as green energy bursts throughout the hotel.

Charlie: Nope! No shaking! No deals! I... hmm... As princess of Hell and heir to the throne, I, uh, hereby order that you help with this hotel. For as long as you desire.

A howling wolf can be heard in the background as Charlie looks over to Vaggie and Y/N for approval.

Charlie: Sound fair?

Alastor: Hmm... Fair enough!

Charlie: Cool beans.

Alastor: Hmm hm hmm hmm...

He continues to hum while looking around as he stops in front of Vaggie and Y/N.

Alastor: We'll aren't you a happy couple! I see who wears the man's shoes in this relationship!

He uses his power to take a picture, and noticed they're looks.

Alastor: Smile, my dears!

He tickled the underside of their chins. Y/N laughed.

Alastor: You know you're never fully dressed without one!

Alastor walks away as he continues humming.

Alastor: So where is your hotel staff?

Charlie: Uh, well-

Charlie points to Vaggie who's staring at Alastor dead in the eyes. Then points to Y/N.

Alastor: Ohohoho, you're going to need more than that.

He walks towards Angel Dust.

Alastor: And what can you do, my effeminate fellow?

Angel Dust: I can suck your dick!

Mic feedback can be heard in the background as Alastor tries to process what he was just offered.

Alastor: HAH! No.

Angel Dust: Your loss.

Alastor: Well, this just won't do! I suppose I can cash in a few favors to liven things up.

Alastor takes out his mic staff.

At the snap of his finger, a new fireplace has replaced the hotel's worn down one as he approaches it and picks up the mysterious figure covered in soot, which then opens its eye and stares at the trio behind him.

Niffty poofs off the soot from her body.

Alastor: This little darling is Niffty!

He drops her to the floor, unaffected.

Niffty: Hi, I'm Niffty! It's nice to meet you! It's been a while since I've made new friends!

She eyes the three.

Niffty: Why're you all women? Are there any men here?!

She lifts Charlie with no effort and puts Charlie down. She then sees Y/N sitting in a chair.

Niffty: A man!

She had a look of crazy love in her eyes. She runs over to Y/N and jumps on his lap, much to his shock and horror.

Niffty: Ravage me~.😈😏

Y/N gulped nervously before getting rescued by Vaggie and Charlie.

Vaggie: He's already spoken for!

Niffty didn't seem to care as she looks around.

Niffty: Oooh, man! This place is filthy! It really needs a lady's touch!

She grabs a spider and crushes it

Niffty: Which is weird because you're all ladies, no offense. Oh, my gosh! This is awful! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!

The five stare at Niffty as a voice coming from an unknown cat demon can be heard nearby.

Husk lays his cards down the table.

Husk: Hah! Read 'em and weep, boys! Full Ho-

Then demonic illusions and voices distort the surroundings temporarily.

Husk: -tel? What the fuck is this?

He looks around and spots Alastor, eliciting an angry purr as he points at him.

Husk: You!

Alastor: Ah, Husker, my good friend! Glad you could make it!

Husk: Don't you "Husker" me, you son of a bitch! I was about to win the whole damn pot!

The jackpot disappears into nothingness.

Alastor: Good to see you too!

Husk: What the hell do you want with me this time...?

Alastor: My friend, I am doing some charity work so I took it upon myself to volunteer your services! I hope that's okay!

Husk: Are you shittin' me?!

Alastor: Hmm... No, I don't think so!

Husk: You thought it'd be some kind of big fucking riot just to pull me out of nowhere?! You think I'm some kind of fucking clown?!

Alastor grins as if he's about to laugh.

Alastor: Maybe!

Y/N: My uncle Dominic would have loved you.

Husk: I ain't doing no fucking charity job.

Alastor teleports behind him through his shadow.

Alastor: Well, I figured you would be the perfect face to man the front desk of this fine establishment!

Alastor gestures towards the bar he made out of his magic.

Alastor: With your charming smileand welcoming energy, this job was made for you! Don't worry my friend,

Alastor walks over to the bar, revealing the soles of his shoes to have deer prints.

Alastor: I can make this more welcoming! ...If you wish.

He makes a bottle of "Cheap Booze" appear out of nowhere.

Husk stares at the booze for a second.

Husk: What? You think you can buy me with a wink and some cheap booze?! ...Well, you can!

Vaggie: Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey! No! No bar, no alcohol! This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin! Not some kind of mouth...brothel...man cave!

Y/N: The term is man cave.

Angel Dust launches himself at Vaggie and Y/N.

Angel Dust: SHUT UP! SHUT! UP! We are keeping this!

He quickly goes to the bar and starts flirting with Husk.

Angel Dust: Hey~

Husk: Go fuck yourself.

Angel Dust: Only if you watch me!

Charlie: Oh, my gosh! Welcome to The Happy Hotel! You are going to love it here!

Charlie tries to go for a handshake.

Husk: I lost the ability to love years ago.

Alastor: So, whaddaya think?

Charlie: This is amazing!

Vaggie: It's... okay.

Y/N:...Not too crowded. I like that.

Alastor reels the three towards him.

Alastor: Hahaha! This is going to be very entertaining!

He then lets go of Vaggie and Y/N and summons a fireball, launching it to the hotel ceiling just so he could distract Charlie fast enough for him to shove Vaggie and Y/N. He dresses himself in a tux and matching top hat.

The hotel door explodes, knocking Niffty away as Charlie, Alastor, Angel Dust, Y/N, and Vaggie look outside.

Sir Pentious' war ship has made an appearance outside the hotel.

Sir Pentious: Hah! Well, well, well. Look who it is harboring the striped freak! We meet yet again, Alastor!

Alastor: Do I know you?

Sir Pentious:..Oh, yes you do! And this time, I have the element of- SURPRISE! Ahaha! I'm so evil!

With a snap of a finger, an otherwordly dimensional portal opens with tentacles and shadow demons emerging from it, destroying Sir Pentious' ship while he is inside. Alastor can then be seen finishing it off as he clenches his fist with a few drops of blood dripping off his hand. Alastor is then shown grinning menacingly in satisfaction for a moment as the others look at him in shock and horror.

Alastor:...Well, I'm starved! Who wants some Jambalaya? My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for Jambalaya. In fact, it nearly killed her! Hahaha! You could say the kick was right out of Hell! Ohoho, I'm on a roll! Yes, sir! This is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set! Now...

Alastor uses his magic for the last time in the episode to change the sign atop the hotel from "Happy Hotel" to "Hazbin Hotel".

Alastor:...Stay tuned. Hahaha...!

Y/N: How'd I die and get here again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 11.1K 35
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐–๏ฟฝ...
5.5K 1.7K 37
In a world where acceptance is hard to come by, Hannah navigates the challenges of living in a home for mentally disabled adults, finding unexpected...
113 15 6
This year piece is special one. Autism Awareness and Acceptance Piece 2021: A Female on the Spectrum: Embracing My Differences instead of Looking at...