Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 15

1.4K 58 0
By DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;
Nico gets up from his bed and pulled off the stuff on him and I followed right behind him. I carefully pulled out my iv and grabbed my shirt and gloves sitting on a nightstand.

"Here Tb/n," Nico said and hands me a cotton ball and wrapping for where my iv was. I carefully wrapping up my hand and got up.

"What the heck! Number 07 and 25 get back in bed!" Seitarou yelled. Me and Nico looked at each other and nodded, we ran out of the medical tent. "Guys come back!".

Nobody's pov;

"You'll talk! I'll make you, what do you know about the man with the scar!" Jyugo yelled with anger.Jyugo still continued to try to punch Musashi. But Musashi brought his fist back to his side and released some fire in his hand.

"I'll tell you everything if you beat me!" Musashi hits Jyugo with his attack and sent him flying to the wall, causing a huge explosion.

"First we get a guy that can use qi and now we have a little fire user." Uno said.

"You think Jyugo's okay?" Rock asked.

Hajime and Kenshirou looked over and are watching everything. "What just happened?" Kenshirou asked.

"You're the one in charge of him, why don't you know?" Hajime asked.

"Is that what I think." Kiji said.

"You seen it before?" Samon asked.

"I heard of something like it. There's a similar thing to spontaneous human combustion. There's been reports, dated far back to the middle ages. Apparently it consumes the upper half of it's victims. In some cases the feet were all that remained." Kiji said.

"Know what causes it?" Samon asked.

"There's no telling, there's a lot expectations. But to willed flames and control it. that's completely crazy, it shouldn't be possible." Kiji said.

Uno's pov;
"Rock look!" I say, while pointing down at the glow coming from the pile of rocks, before an explosion happened. "The hell?" Jyugo's hands replaced itself with swords, before we hear him scream.

"Rock, Uno!" We turn our heads to Tb/n, Nico, and Seitarou running towards us. "What the hell is happening to Jyugo?" Tb/n asked. We all looked down to Jyugo.

"His shackles they're gone... JYUGO!" I shouted. Jyugo completely ignored me and kept his eyes on Musashi.

"Damn him, It's all his fault!" Jyugo threw down his blade at Musashi. A huge power strike came from it.  Musashi jumped out of the way, as the strike came closer to us. I felt someone grab me and jumped to the side as a explosion went off behind us.

"If you may have noticed, we're in the middle of a small emergency. Inmates, if you could follow the guards instructions and leave the stadium calmly. I repeat calmly." Mitsuru announced. The other inmates begin to panic and made their way to the exits.

Warden Hyakushiki's pov;
"Looks like that attack scared them good. Well if you ain't going to be calm, then don't fall and trample each other!" Mitsuru shouted to the inmates.

"Damage control, stop the cameras" I said.

"Aye aye Cap'n" He said.

"What is that creature?" I thought.

Y/n's pov;
"Wow, look at that we lived." Uno said.

"Is everyone alright?" Yamato asked.

"We're fine thanks to you, Yamato." Nico said.

"Appreciate it," I said.

"I'll see what I could do to help the evacuation. I'm sure the inmates will be safe with you, sir." Seitarou says, before running off.

"Of course!" Yamato said.

"To think Jyugo could do that much damage." Rock said.

"I know," I said.

"He looks so vicious, but it's him its still Jyugo." Uno said.

As Jyugo ran towards Musashi and tried to hit him with his elbow. Musashi caught it and used his flames to burn him. Jyugo pushs himself off of him and did another power strike from his blade. Musashi dodges to the side, and the attack went straight to the Warden, but lucky it went past her and Mitsuru.

"Apprehend those inmates at once!" The Warden yelled.

"Ma'am!" Hajime and Kenshirou say, before going towards Jyugo and Musashi.

"Their powers contradict all our knowledge! Bring them in for interrogation!" The Warden yelled.

Musashi's pov;
"Screw that noise can't you see the two of us are busy. You can ask your questions later. But not until me and Jyugo finished our business!" I shouted, before aiming my flames towards the guards on the right. "Nanba guards are pretty tough I kinda-". I sensed Jyugo behind me. I move to the side and ran behind Jyugo.

"Tell me, where he is or I'll take your arms, like I did your eyes." He said.

"I was reckless back then it won't happen again." I say, while flackbacks  play through my mind of when Jyugo took my eyes. I surrounded myself with my own flames. "And I'll take those shackles for myself!". I threw my attack down to the ground, causing the flames to circle around me and Jyugo.

Hajime's pov;
"There's a wall of fire around them. There's no way we can get in there." Kenshirou said.

"This is going to be a real hassle." I said.

Nobody's pov;
"So I get we can't unlock your shackles. But hey what do you think about this plan? I burn you into ashes, then the shackles is all that's left. Easier than cutting you up right? And I'll always have something to remember you by." Musashi said.

"Just stop running your mouth and tell me, what you know about the guard!" Jyugo shouted, while launching multiple attacks. The flames spreads out in different directions.

Y/n's pov;
When Jyugo launched his attack. Some parts of the flames to come towards us.

"Everyone get down!" I shouted, before we ducked down.

"Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!" Uno repeats over and over.

"That was a close call." Yamato said.

"I'll say, there's fire balls everywhere. I thought these games were supposed to be fun." Uno said.

"You four should evacuate with the other prisoners." Yamato said.

"But wait a minute, what about Jyugo?" Nico asked.

"He'll be in trouble won't he? If he doesn't surrender, he'll be thrown into solitary for sure." Rock said.

"Solitary confinement won't be enough, he's resisted prison officials. Attacking both them and his fellow inmates, such things are crimes. Crimes for which he must be charged." Yamato said.

"Like in a court?" My cellmates asked.

"No fair, he didn't start it! They made him fight, then he tried to burn him alive." Uno said, while pointing at Musashi.

"Which reminds me, carrying flammable or sharp objects is a serious violation as well. All though it's a unique case, those are more than weapons." Yamato said.

"So he's going to get a heavier sentence either way, right?" Nico asked.

"What should we do then? If this goes on." Rock said.

"I don't know," I said. I looked over the ledge and my eyes landed on the fire. Flashbacks of the fire accident plus my parents screaming at me and Tb/n to get out just hit it. My breath was slowly getting heavy. A hand landed on my shoulder and I snapped out of it and looked at Rock.

"You okay?" Rock asked.

"Yeah, sorry." I said, before looking back at the fight.

Kenshirou's pov;
I broke up the inmates by using my whip and said."That's enough 634! Stop resisting at once. Unless you want to incriminate yourself any further.".

"Little mutt." 634 said.

"Punishment won't end with solitary.  Stand down now or you'll be charged with assault-".

"Hush I get it, you can tell me about my punishment. Once you actually catch me, that is if you can!!" He forms a ball of fire in his hand and fired it at us.

While the flames started getting closer and closer towards us. I see Kiji and Samon in the corner of my eye come by us and stood in front of us. They were using their weapons and ki to block the attack.

After all the smoke cleared up, Samon said."You think you can beat a Nanba guard!".

"Just try!" Kiji said, before they looked over at us.

"As for you. Use your damn heads you fools!" They say at the same time.

"We're getting lectured." Hajime said.

"By these losers." I said.

"We been given an order to catch the inmates. That'll be tough to pull off if you get roasted." Samon said.

"It stands to reason that you could use assistance." Kiji said.

"To bad we won't get any." I said.

"Get in my way and you die." Hajime said.

"Who do you think you are!" We yelled, before turning our attention back to the inmates.

Nobody's pov;
While Kiji, Samon, and Kenshirou took on Musashi. Hajime made his way to Jyugo. Samon used his staff towards Musashi. Musashi takes a step to the side while trying to use his flames.

"This combat is my specialty. I rarely get to put my skills to work, so thank you." Kiji threw his weapon at Musashi. Musashi blocks and threw Kiji's weapon to the side. Kenshirou hit Musashi on the hand with his whip.

"Stay focused or this will end quite quickly." Kenshirou said.

"You're inside Nanba prison, the guards, we employ are the mightiest in the world. And you are in combat with the strongest amongst them. You'll find them, unlike any other  opponents before." Warden Hyakushiki said, while the guards surrounded Musashi.

"We have him surrounded." Kiji, Samon, and Kenshirou say.

"You underestimate us, you brat." Warden Hyakushiki looked down at Musashi backing up and tried to attack Kiji with his flames.

"It's impressive that you can shoot flames and all. But I can't help but notice that they're weakening." Kiji said.

"Looks like his defensive capabilities are diminished. Prepare yourself to strike Samon." Kenshirou said.

"Don't tell me what to do dog brat!" Samon says, as Kenshirou jumps towards him.

"Your fire blast are powerful. But I surmised that you need time to recharge in between them. You're an inmate of my building. It's only right that, I apprehend you with my own two hands." Kenshirou said.

"Yeah, well you're welcome to try. Assuming how you could figure out, how to dodge in mid air." Musashi said, while getting his attack ready.

"You weren't too bad, but unfortunately you lost the moment you decided to stand against me." Kenshirou said.

"Less talk more fighting, here let me show you!" Samon said, while a green glow was around him and his staff that went into multiple parts. He sends his staff pieces towards Musashi and circled around him. Kenshirou used his whip to wrap around Musashi's neck, allowing Samon to cage him inside the staff parts. "Fire away if you got any left. My weapons are specially made like Kiji's but his only neutralize attacks. Mine has the power to explode, when they're hit.".

"A few thousand shards of anesthetic needles are embedded in my whip. Enough medication to calm even the most dangerous of beast for a time." Kenshirou said.

"Damn, you." Musashi said, before Kiji's weapons went on top of cage.

"Inmate captured." They said.

Warden Hyakushiki's pov;
"Woahhhhh" Mitsuru said.

"That's one down" I say, before turning my attention to the gun shots. Number 15 blocks Hajime's bullets with his blades.

Hajime's pov;
"I never did trust you, number 15." I say, while reloading my gun. "I'm going to make you spill everything.".
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts?

If you have ideas for future chapters please let me know!

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 24 11
Ships include Seitarou x Hajime Uno x Jyugo Upa x Nico Kiji x Ruka Honey x Trois Rock x liang Samon x Rokuriki I will update as soon as I can! Or a...
196K 5.3K 27
*WARNING HAS SWEARING* A girl named (F/n) who was the sister of Hajime and Hitoshi Sugoroku. She was energetic and sweet, until she died. Hajime and...
174K 4K 23
Nanbaka is a prison full of men But what happens when a female inmate joins them? She is also a stunningly beautiful lady, she's very nice, and kind...
189K 5.4K 39
There are shit tons of some mistakes or autocorrects. So please don't judge it's too badly, I'll be doing heavy editing soon, and thank you for the u...